photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2017, 04:01 AM

We only spent 1 day together but still managed to have sex twice during my time with the slim, tall D17 , a very large breasted lady with well hidden size 32G Zeppelins that were only revealed fully in bed. This was due to her normally wearing baggy clothes that disguised her upper assets.

This story has coincidental similarities and parallels to D17 , another big titted woman and her distaste of cum

Potentially she could have given me one of my greatest BJs during the closing moments of our second session. She was kneeling down between my legs and was giving deep throat . With her eyes closed she would take the entire length of my 8” rod and then linger at its base whilst she played with my balls. She wouldn’t even mind if I held her head down there and twiddled with her long shoulder length hair as it brushed against my inner thighs.

What made this even more special was that she had got dressed and was ready to leave. She looked smart as though ready to go out for a drink in a bar. I on the other hand was but naked and lying on the bed. This was my first experience (of the exciting) CFNM scenario and would have been even better if I had Cum in Her Mouth. Sadly as she was going down on me see said “don’t leave anything in my mouth” this was a far more polite and altogether much better statement than H3's “you better not bl00dy cum in me”

Perhaps I was too gentlemanly and well mannered to force my cum down her as I held her head between my legs. A shame as CIM is a standard with which I judge a BJ by, taking me fully down he throat and then tasting me would have made a great 4* sucking into an awesome one that would only have been surpassed by the lopsided P19.

Last edited by WalterBlog; 10-01-2017 at 04:13 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 01:26 PM

Default Hawaiian cum

J18 Loved and hated taking my cum throughout the length of our 6 year relationship. She was naturally a swallower but there were times when she spat too . Many great blow jobs that I may recount in another thread but for now I will focus on some of the “cum” incidents.

-----

Very early on in our relationship after eating an Hawaiian pizza ( you know the one with ham and pineapple on it) I mentioned that the Pineapple essence would linger and could transfer and make cum taste of the fruit.
For around two years I would buy many pineapples and mangos and eat them for her. I do remember on one occasion I was requested AND expected to eat at least one and perhaps two whole pineapples before we met. One fruit for breakfast and another for lunch . If I did so I would be guaranteed a long blow job that night at the end of which she would swallow my load for me. It made the day at work go much more quickly and bearable, knowing I would be completely sucked off later that night. She would remind me of this by using the emoji with the face ticking its tongue out , for us that signifiged a BJ.

Whilst it was great to eat a great deal of fruit in the early years , the acidity did play havoc with my stomach and I had eventually had to peg back my consumption.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:43 PM

Default The closest I've got to a glory hole experience

A converse blowjob to this would have been during a week's boating holiday. We were in very cramped conditions with 5 of us in just 2 cabins on a sail boat. There was little personal space and we had little time to wash or shower during that time.
It was hot and we were both horny but we had little opportunities , also our crotchs were under used and had a little bit of “character” to them after a few days.
Our opportunities were few and what little time we had meant that there was often no time for a wash before we got down to it. We just had to do it.

On the one occasion that everyone was off the boat, we were at the dock and the drew had gone to the shops on the far side of the harbour. I was on the steps looking out from the hatch at the quay and was blocking the only way into the cabin. I had a good view all the way down the quay so knew that it would take the crew 2 minutes to return from the nearest shop. I thought my GF was sleeping when I felt my belt loosen and my trousers were been lowered. Whilst I could have easily watched my GF relieving me it was more prudent that I kept look out to see if the rest of the crew might return unexpectedly. So in a round about way this was little bit like a glory hole (an experience I would really like to have) .

As the tip of my knob suddenly became moist and slightly colder I knew that I was been sucked off rather than just a hand job. As normal the quality of the BJ was excellent, it was not a “quickie” but much care was taken to give me pleasure . I couldn't see anything below, but from the wet sensation along the full length of my cock . I knew I was having a long deep throat session rather than a hand job . If only she could see my face , I would try to disguise my expressions from passers by on the dock but for those closer observers, they may have noticed that my facial muscles were screwed up with ecstasy. As I reached crisis point, I looked down into the cabin below, not unexpectedly given it was such a hot week, my GF was just spiting out my discharge into the sink. Maybe this was the lack me showering or perhaps there been no tissues close to hand . I like to think that there was no quick way of washing my cum down her throat and perhaps if there was a glass of orange juice close by, who knows? We only had 15 minutes so time was of the essence, there was no time to clear up and I don’t blame her for rejecting my gift on this occasion.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:57 AM

Default same boat another sailing season

The previous sailing season I was again out with J18 on the same real boat , in the islands. We had one additional crew member and so having a bit of fun was somewhat difficult. The previous day we had sailed into a very small secluded cove to find that a couple had already moored up in their motorboat and were doing something naughty. We moved our yacht on but with the couples antics in my mind, I suggested to the GF that we return the following day where we found the bay completely empty.
When we got into the bay the other member of the crew made some excuse and went for a swim to the beach hat was about 50m away. J18 on this morning was wearing a rather tight pink top and had hear bikini underneath this, she briefly stripped down to her swimwear and got into the water, but as she was not a confident swimmer quickly got out and was about to put her top back on. However to stop it getting wet I persuaded her to take her bikini off and put the tight top back on which moulded her breasts perfectly and showed her erect nipples.. I was rather hard at this point.
We went down the ladder of the companion way down below where I dropped my shorts for her. We didnt have much time I didn’t know when the rest of the crew would reappear so full sex was really out of the question. As she proceeded to raise her top and reveal her breasts I let her watch me wank for her . I had for her a whole weeks load and I had to be quick so sadly in this case I had to spill it on the floor around her feet close to the ladder from where she would suck me off the following year.
I apologised for not cumming on her glorious tits but she understood that we had to be quick as the crew were returning from the beach. In a way I was sacrificing my gift to her leaving it at the feet of her beautiful body.
Old 10-10-2017, 01:46 PM

Default Showing off at work

Given that J18 gave me so many great BJs, I cannot remember this particular spillage incident itself. I do though remember the ramifications of my lustful deposits and the story that she told me afterwards of events later on in the day after she had graciously received my gift.

For convenience let's just say it was one of those days where she stayed at my place and had to get up early to get to her job. As normal she would be running late and in the morning threw her clothes on quickly. As she flew out of the door she would only make a rudimentary check of her make up before leaving. Her poor time keeping can be illustrated by the fact that she had come home from the office one day to realise that she had buttoned up her blouse incorrectly and had been walk about all day with it in such a state. The day of THIS yummy cummy incident incident was no different , again it was to be a quick dask out of the door.

On this occasion she had come over to my house the previous evening and was wearing a black skin type vest beneath her t shirt. I liked her wearing this vest, particularly if she was braless as the shape of her breasts and nipples beneath looked amazing. I said that if ever she were to wear it, I was likely to want to cum all over her tightly wrapped tits. There was no debate in this, it WOULD happen. Given that I had cum on this vest and over her braless figure on many occasions before, she knew what was in store for her when she visited me with that top on. That night her intensions were very clear, she wanted me to come over her top and any spillage that missed the preferred target of her breasts was lightly to be around her neck area as a pearl necklace.

Anyway I guess, I missed that night and a larger pearl necklace than normal was received . We then slept and been a “school night” there would have been the typical mad rush out of the door in the morning. However on this morning she had a supervision with her boss and also had to present at a full staff meeting too. In summary she was more hurried than normal.

I went to work and thought nothing more, until I then received a text in the afternoon that she had gone to the bathroom and discovered that there was a large white flaky residue around her neck.

Bingo! my gift of a pearl necklace had been shown off to all her colleagues. Of course it was dry and looked a bit like pealing skin from sunburn. But given it was winter this explanation might not wash with all observers, my GF obviously knew and felt embarrassed and pleased in equal measures. For me this certainly beats the incident of a pair of old (yesterday's), rolled up knickers falling out of a trouser leg as she walked round her office on another day after visiting me. For her I think she was more mortified in the exposing her knickers rather than the her necklace as I feel that secretly she really liked the thrill of showing off the strings of pearls she had been given the night before.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:02 PM

Default A parting gift

Thrilled by the fact that she had worn a dried pearl necklace for me all day, I wanted to go better and gift her a fresh gleaming set of pearls that she could take away from my flat after a weekend shagging. The plan was for her to proudly wear this as she walked back to her car which was parked at the end of my street.

With her jacket already on she placed her overnight bag by the inside of my front door and then she dutifully knelt down and I unzipped my fly to reveal my hard cock. She smiled sweetly and closed her eyes as I pounded until I came all over her grinning face and hair. However to my dismay and due to the closeness of my prick's tip to the target, I had cover her rather more than I had anticipated and I started to get guilty. At this point I went to the kitchen and got a cloth to wipe my load off her face.

With hindsight I think she really was game to walk to the car as she was, everything was packed and I could have just pushed her outside. A shame really that it was I and not her that backed out of this one, as it would have been a wonderful sight to see my cum rolling down her cheeks on a public street on a clear sunny day. As it was I just wiped her face quickly, she didnt wash and I still made her go home with remnants of my drying spunk decorating her face.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:44 PM

Default The beginning of the end for J18

In the last year of our relationship there occurred the most obvious spitting episode of J18's that I can recall.

The fun in the bedroom was as good as ever on this day. It was a typical Sunday afternoon “play”, the kids were at some party with the church group and thier mum was busy sucking off her lover There wouldn’t have been that much to really say about this long deep sucking session as the horny woman had given me many similar BJsin the past. What stood out ( apart from my large prick) during our playtime was the way that she quickly rushed over to the dressing table, grabbed a tissue and spat out my discharge into it. OK that day I did cum copious amounts in her mouth but this was one of the most obvious signs of the sudden discuss with my cum. After so many years of enjoying and graciously taking and swallowing my love syrup without any complaints, this did feel like a knock back.

It wasn’t our end point but did mark the beginning of the end from which the weekly sex slid to a frequency of monthly or longer. Her shaved pu$$y also started to become wild and unkept too.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:45 PM

Default we decide to part

When we decided to part way there was a period of about a month where we still had to share the same bed, which was just plain weird. Pretending to be asleep,. I did try and sneak glimpses of her getting changed (you know the odd side boob) , but by far the most fun was quietly waking next to her as she slept with her back to me. The cum from my hand I would then flick in her direction. Obviously from some distance this would normally scatter and cover the bed spread or perhaps hit the back of her hair . This had to do as break up sex was not an option ( I had asked for having it!)

This wasn’t the first time that I had spanked myself off in bed whilst my partner slept next to me. During the last few years of my marriage to M14 this self indulgent pleasure became almost as regular as the sex. At times this was quiet daring and I even managed to lie next to her and have a hand shandy one day whilst I wore her one piece swimsuit (yes a bit pervy perhaps but it was a way that I felt I was still staying close to M14 by wearing such an intimate item of her clothing).

Last edited by WalterBlog; 10-23-2017 at 03:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 03:46 PM

Default Swimsuit of the friends and neighbours

Before continuing on with my cum experiences with J18 a small diversion into a few similar clothing experience that I “gave” a family friend and neighbour whilst I was with M14 . Now the friend JH@PA was a devote church goer and would never have been unfaithful to her husband who was 10 years her senior, so it was a case of look and don’t touch. She was a foot taller than my then Mrs Walter been as tall as me. Thin , long legged and with fairly large breasts that I believe were bigger than my wife's* (searching her laundry basket whilst she was on holiday and I feed the rabbits revealed nothing). She had become perfect wank bank material on many occasions.

I didn't need to be asked twice when on a day off I had to help JH@PA with the kids swimming duties , which involved us getting in the pool too. On this day the neighbour wore a high thighed black speedo one piece. As normal with such tightly fitting crossback designs the breasts are pushed flat so that I really didn’t see too much of the profile of her pancaked breasts, furthermore the high cut gave no clue to her cleavage nor did the dark black colour allow any transparency or evidence of peanut smuggling which was a shame. What the swimsuit did give me gratification for was that it was a very a highcut leg and her long legs were made even longer as the swimsuit rested above hip bone. With an elevated style around the upper most part of her hips, the middle section of the suit had to plunge significantly and was therefore narrow around the neighbours pu$$y. Now normally this delightful area of the friends would have been below the water and not viewable. Fortunately the pool had a communal shower and I was able to more closely observe the raised mound above the neighbours temple of venus ,whilst I pretended to have a wash. I also noted that as the water ran over her swimsuit and across her fairly thick thighs and inward towards her crotch that she was hairless in the area left bare at the base of her swimwear. Clearly she was well kept below normally or had shaved in that region before she got changed and going to the pool.

This in itself would have been enough material for the next time I drilled my wife ( I loved to do this after I had gone swimming imagining I was now sleeping with the tottie I had earlier swan and then showered with) .
On this day events then took an unexpected and favourable turn for me in that we all went back to our place after the swim .The strange thing was that everyone’s swim bags were brought into our house when the long legged neighbour lived only a minutes walk away and it would have been easier for JH@PA to take it home. After leaving all the bags in our entrance lobby, the mothers thought that as the day was fair that they would take all the kids up to the local park for an hour and promptly left again.

With at least half an hour on my own I went to the bags and found the busty lady's swimsuit and took it to the bathroom. Been such a tight fit on her she obviously had to pealed this off and rolled it down her to undress. The onepiece was now bound up like a long tight sausage that was still very damp. It had been pushed down all the way so had just two leg holes and the gauze area around the pubic region showing. Given I had time on my side I examined the which gauze to see if there were any trapped hairs down there or discharge stains. Alas there were none and assume that the attractive thick legged woman from up the road kept her pubes well maintained . After burying my face in the gauze and giving it a good licking I unwound the damp suit and after struggling with the cross back, I put it fully on imaging I was still with her in the shower. It was certainly very tight and due to its clinginess I can see how it had pancaked the lady's love pillows. I then proceeded to jerk off inside and let my love potion completely soak up into the material. There was no need to sponge any away as my load had merged in with the moist fabric of her speedos and it's faint odour would be masked by the chlorine of the pool. On finishing I unpeeled myself ensuring that the swimsuit was once again tightly wrapped and put it back in her sports bag along with my gift.. I then went out , knowing that my present *was all over her swimmers and that these would be unwrapped and rinsed by JH@PA in an hour or so, my deposits would be running out over her hands as she washed them away.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:47 PM

Default the honeymoon

You may wonder where I got this fascination for swimsuits which I came across by chance when I attended a friends pool party and a lady that I fancied had mistakenly e left her swimmers behind. From then on if the opportunity arose I would *borrow any swimsuit I could get hold off.
Holidays were often a good place to do this. Sneaking out to the balcony to borrow the neighbours costume for 10 minutes became a habit of mine. I would then place her laundry back on the chair where it had been left to air. I often wouldn’t sponge off my present as I knew that it would outside and would dry off in the wind before it was required again. The joy for me would come later in the holiday when I would see the lady wearing that swimsuit. The ultimate for this must have been on my honeymoon where I had to do this not once but twice as the lady in the room next door had a costume which was a reversible one and needed glossing twice.

Last edited by WalterBlog; 10-23-2017 at 03:58 PM.

Tags
cum, cumshot, facial, spit, swallow

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004