photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2014, 11:25 PM

Finally made an account so I can comment on all the wonderful stories on this board and this is one on the rise, I'm very much on the edge of my seat waiting to see what else you have to offer.
The Following User Says Thank You to DrVillian For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2014, 08:28 PM

Chapter 4 has been completely written and reviewed. I'll give it one final look over in a little bit and either post it late tonight or early tomorrow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1993wwe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2014, 11:40 PM

Default Paige: The Unstoppable WWE Divas Champion Chapter 4

META NOTES: This is Paige's new voice color. This is Stephanie's new voice color.

Layla has been known for getting slightly inappropriate with divas in the past during matches.

Notable moments since Survivor Series:

In addition to the bra and panties stipulation, it was decided that a second stipulation would be added to the match and it'd be chosen in a tag match. Both Paige and Layla had to find a partner. Layla had very little trouble finding a partner and chose Natalya. Paige on the other hand, burning a lot of her bridges in the back, had to find someone and the only two people who agreed were Cameron and Eva Marie. Paige chose Cameron. Layla's team won when Natalya locked Cameron in the Sharpshooter until she tapped.

For her stipulation, Layla has decided this match will be a paddle on a pole, meaning that the winner must strip their opponent to their bra and panties and then retrieve a paddle hanging off of a pole. Once the paddle is retrieved and pulled down, the match is over and the winner gets to celebrate by spanking the loser with the paddle.

Layla and Stephanie McMahon were caught by cameras talking through WWE.com. Stephanie was heard saying Victory is guaranteed, Layla. You do what I say and you'll not only be champion but no one will even dare try to face you. Your orders are simple. Embarrass Paige. Humiliate her. I don't want her to just lose her title, I want her to leave this company. She is embarrassing me and my family when she purposely skirts around our rules and makes us look like fools. I'm a McMahon and I will not put up with that. I know your history of wandering hands with divas and that's the reason I picked you for this one. If she loses her title, she'll be just as big of a pain. If she is humiliated... that'll be the last we ever have to worry about her.

During the TLC kickoff match, Rosedust and Brie Bella defeated Alicia Fox and Nikki Bella, earning both women a WWE Divas Championship match sometime in the future.

____________________________________ TLC BACKSTAGE

Paige is stretching backstage, wearing a white tank top and blue jeans. She is dressed more for a street fight than a bra and panties match as she has taped up hands and tough looking black boots on. As Paige stretches, Stephanie walks into the shot.

Can I ask what the hell you're wearing right now?

Paige turns around at Steph's voice and looks confused.

What? It's a tank top and jeans. What is the big deal?

I don't remember giving you any sort of clearance to wear an outfit like that.

An outfit like that? It's just normal clothes and since when do you need to consent on what I wear? I just couldn't keep wearing those skimpy shorts and flimsy top if I'm going to be competing in bra and panties matches. I've had enough trouble keeping them on in a normal match, let alone one like this. But Steph, I don't even get why you're being so pissy about this.

I'm "pissy" as you referred to it, because you're cheating again.

Cheating? I'm just being smart.

Well I'm not putting up with that. You're competing with Layla in a Bra and Panties match and you will dress accordingly. You have permission to wear a normal top and your usual shorts. I don't care if you wear the red ones, the purple ones, hell even your old NXT gear if you want. But if you go out there wearing this, I'll strip you of your precious title immediately.

This is such crap. If you have such a vendetta against me, why not strip me of the gold now?

Because you're on my bad side, Paige. And if my father taught me anything, firing people is the easy way out. No, what I'm going to do, is make you wish that you could just quit after everything I do to you. Change now, your match is next.

Paige and Stephanie stare each other down. Neither diva says anything... until Paige sighs and starts untaping her fists. Steph smirks.

Good luck out there... champ. It'd sure be a shame if Layla were to reveal that behind the dark brooding demeanor of the "Anti-Diva" is a scared little girl afraid of being exposed.

Steph lets out a quick laugh and exits.
____________________________________ TLC Match

The camera focuses on the ring as the crew is finishing preparations for the match. The pole is hooked up to the top right corner, and hanging from a string is a large wooden paddle.

The song "Insatiable" starts up and Layla begins to make her way to the ring. She is all smiles as she walks, wearing a sparkly purple hooded jacket that cuts off slightly below her breasts. Underneath that is a similarly colored purple top which matches Layla's short purple shorts with a white belt. Her shorts barely reach her thigh but Layla doesn't seem to care as she continues her walk to the ring. To the surprise of the commentators, Layla is receiving more than her fair share of boos as she enters the ring. Layla poses in the ring and removes her hood. She takes off the jacket and tosses it aside.

Stars in the Night begins with the usual popular scream. The crowd pops and Paige makes her appearance. She has switched it up and gone to the black/gray attire she used to wear on NXT. Along with that is her usual leather jacket. As she walks to the ring, the crowd is clearly behind her, which even seems to catch Paige off guard at first as she quickly glances into the audience. She quickly focuses on the match in front of her again as she climbs onto the apron and removes her jacket. Paige enters the ring as Layla bounces up and down, keeping her eye on the champion. Paige passes her WWE Divas Championship to the ref who shows it to Layla before holding it in the air. He passes it to the timekeeper and calls for the bell.

The match begins and the two divas walk to the center of the ring. The crowd is starting to buzz, catching on to Paige's recent "kisses of deaths" to start the match. Layla doesn't appear afraid though, and is even puckering up as Paige walks closer. Paige doesn't think anything of it, or at least doesn't show any doubt on the outside, as she continues her walk. The two are face to face and Paige grabs Layla's head with both of her hands. She pulls Layla in close and plants a kiss on her lips. Before she can pull away however, Layla has now wrapped her arms around Paige's head as well. Layla suddenly shoves her tongue down Paige's throat and the mindgames have been reversed. Paige is now frantically attempting to pull away but struggles as Layla continues to hold her in close while darting her tongue around the champion's mouth.

Paige finally pushes Layla off but can't even get a moment to recover before Layla hits a kick to the midsection and follows it with a ddt. Paige's head bounces off of the mat and Layla mounts her immediately. Layla thrashes Paige's head against the mat several times. She finally finishes and Paige holds her head in pain. Layla grabs at Paige's top, but the Anti-Diva pushes her off before she can even attempt to pull it off.

Both divas rise and start to trade punches. Paige quickly gets the better of the exchanges and finally wraps her arm around Layla's head in a headlock. Paige cranks on Layla's neck, hoping to soften up the diva. What she wasn't prepared for was Layla's perverted side. Instead of worrying about the pain, Layla softly nuzzles her head against Paige's chest, rubbing her face across the top of Paige's breast and the black top that covers the rest. Paige freaks out and frantically hip tosses Layla away. Layla rises to her knees with a smile on her face.

The smile doesn't last long as Paige darts forward and hits a diving dropkick to the opponent. Layla falls backwards to the mat but quickly recovers as Paige rushes back to her feet. Layla starts to rise soon after and Paige goes to rake at her eyes. Before she can, Layla quickly grabs Paige's hand and bites at Paige's finger. Paige screams, but Layla keeps the finger in her mouth. Instead of continuing the biting, Layla starts slowly sucking on Paige's finger. Paige immediately pulls her hand away and is again disgusted by the actions of her opponent. Once again though, Layla has taken Paige off of her game and this time flips her over into a seated position with a snapmare. Paige lands squarely on her ass and isn't able to react as Layla follows it up with a stiff kick right to the champion's back.

Paige rolls on the mat in pain, holding her back. Layla drops down and turns Paige so that she if face first on the mat. Layla then works her hands down and grabs hold of Paige's shorts from both sides. She starts tugging down on Paige's shorts but they're very tight and hard to easily yank off. Slowly they inch further down, revealing a bit of Paige's black lace panties. Paige starts to try to kick herself free from Layla, but Layla suddenly lunges upward with a vicious forearm strike that hits the champion in the back of the head and knocks her out momentarily. That time is all Layla needs though to rise to her feet and start desperately pulling at Paige's shorts. They continue their slow slide off of Paige's pale lower body eventually fully revealing Paige's black lace panties. They are nowhere near 100% see through but some of Paige's round bottom can be seen through them and the fact that they only cover the upper half of her ass leaves a lot less to the imagination as the bottom half of Paige's cheeks are out for the world to see.

As Paige is still knocked out at this moment, Layla takes a moment to admire her handiwork and pantomimes "shining up" Paige's ass and staring at it while fixing her hair as if it were a mirror. Layla finishes the mocking by planting a quick peck on the exposed portion of Paige's booty, nearly instantly waking her up. Paige coils away immediately just to get away from Layla, but quickly realizes her situation and tries to hide her butt from view. The champion had dealt with stinkfaces from Naomi and a very small moment of her underwear showing during a match with Natalya, but she had never been this vulnerable at the hands of someone else before. In her mind, Paige felt powerless and instantly very aware of all the eyes currently focused on her.

There was no time for reflecting on the moment though, as Layla was already starting to make her way over towards the champion. Paige could not worry about covering up, her title was on the line and that's all that matters.

Paige quickly rises, seemingly catching Layla off guard. She wraps her arms around Layla for a belly to belly suplex but Layla has a different idea. She reaches down behind Paige and grabs two handfuls of the champion's ass. Paige screams as Layla squeezes her cheeks. Paige lets go of her belly to belly and Layla quickly raises her arms slightly and hits a belly to belly of her own.

Paige hits the mat hard and holds her back as she rolls around in pain. Layla rushes forward and hops on Paige. She starts yanking at Paige's top, stretching it with all her might. Paige's top is very tight though and is not easy to slip off. While Layla's hands are on her top, Paige throws her hands forward and claws at Layla's face. Layla rolls off and holds her face.

Paige rises to her feet and the crowd cheers for her. The camera shot shows Layla in the background still recovering with the pole in the corner behind her as the foreground shows the back of Paige and her skimpy black lace panties. The camera cuts to a more appropriate shot of Paige's eyes, which are set on Layla.

Layla rushes forward straight into a vicious spinebuster by Paige! Paige climbs onto Layla and wraps her pale hands around the former Miami Heat dancer's throat. Paige starts shaking her hands violently, attempting to choke the life out of Layla. Layla desperately tries to get her hands in between her own throat and Paige's strangle but Paige is not allowing any wiggle room. The ref has no choice but look on as the only way this match can end is with a stripping and a paddle being grabbed.

Paige finally lets go and rises up, screaming into the air. The crowd cheers louder than before! Layla turns around and gets to her hands and knees, choking and trying to get air back in her system. With her dealing with that, Paige easily slips behind her and grabs the back of her top. Paige rips at the sparkly purple top and pulls it up closer to Layla's head. The back of a similar purple colored bra is visible and Paige shows no signs of stopping as she continues to tug as Layla's top. Layla tries to stop her but Paige quickly has the top caught around Layla's neck. Layla's DD breasts are more out than ever, only covered by a small purple bra that is struggling to hold the diva's large boobs. Paige pulls on Layla's top, not trying to take it off, but to pull it against her neck and start choking her again. Layla is helpless to stop it as Paige shakes her back and forth in the choke, inadvertently leading to Layla's breast bouncing up and down repeatedly, constantly teasing falling out of her bra.

Paige finishes the second choke and finally takes the top off of Layla. The crowd cheers and Paige holds it in the air before tossing it out of the ring. Layla quickly covers herself up. The diva loved humiliating others and using sexual taboos to get in their head, but she still was very uncomfortable. This was HER breasts and they're one wrong step from being exposed to the world. Layla suddenly wished she has picked a more conservative bra but her cockiness had gotten the best of her earlier in the day when she made her choice. Layla wanted to match colors and chose the much skimpier underwear that was a similar shade of purple.

Style however no longer seemed important to her. What was important was that Paige had turned her attention towards her again. Layla rises and ultimately, stops covering her chest. She was embarrassed, sure. But if she kept her hands there, she'd be a sitting duck and lose her shorts in a split second.

The two divas lock up and Paige instantly seems to have the advantage, locking Layla in another headlock. Layla, without her top, is much less worried about headgames and tries to power her way out of the headlock. That proves unsuccessful and Paige irish whips her across the ring. Layla bounces off the ropes, and that isn't the only thing bouncing. Layla returns and is lifted into the air by Paige. Paige drops Layla stomach first against the top rope.

Layla's gut is hurting but even worse, she is in a terrible predicament. Her upper body is hanging outside of the ring and once again, her breasts are testing her skimpy purple bra's limits. Even worse, Layla's lower body is hanging inside the ring and Paige has both her hands on the short purple shorts of the challenger. Paige pulls as Layla desperately tries to kick her off. Paige ignores the weak shots as she starts exposing Layla's plump booty, covered only by her Purple tanga style panties. Layla's kicking is only exciting the crowd as her butt is shaking side to side as Paige slips her shorts down by her knees. Paige can't help but humiliate her opponent some more by giving Layla a hard smack on her right cheek. Layla yells out in pain and Paige finishes the stripping by slipping off the shorts. Paige tosses it aside and has officially stripped her opponent to her bra and panties!

A normal title defense, the match would be over but not tonight. The paddle still loomed in the background on the pole and Paige has now turned her attention to it, leaving her opponent still straddling the top rope. Layla quickly gets her upper body back into the ring and attempts to cover up using her hands. This was not what Stephanie had promised her. Stephanie told Layla that she would be champion and probably not even lose a single article of clothing. Well Stephanie's words were useless now as they certainly help hide Layla's large cheeks from the camera flashes.

But still, Layla needed to fight on. She was humiliated, but she could still pull out the victory. And if she didn't... that paddle would be even more humiliating than what she is dealing with now. Layla rushes towards Paige who is starting to climb the turnbuckle. Before she can reach the top turnbuckle, Layla shoves the champion. Paige hits the corner hard and slips off of the ropes. She is now leaned against the turnbuckle, with her back facing towards her opponent.

If Layla had been in control, this could have been another opportunity for some humiliating Paige assplay. But now, Layla couldn't waste her time. She pulls at the back of Paige's top but the champion is not going to lose her protection that easily. Paige is able to turn around and is facing her opponent. Layla attempts a few knife edge chops, but Paige no-sells them. Paige grabs Layla by the head and reverses the situation, tossing her into the corner. Paige fires away with knife edge chop after knife edge chop to the upper portion of Layla's breasts. With no protection or cover, Layla's boobs are starting to turn bright red as Paige continues her chops of pain.

Layla finally falls to her knees, seemingly overwhelmed with pain. Paige smirks and steps over Layla to climb onto the second rope. Paige steps up onto the top rope and stretches upwards, trying to grab the paddle. Layla rises back up, her head sandwiched between Paige's crotch and the top turnbuckle. Layla scoops her hands underneath Paige's legs, in powerbomb position. Paige pays it no mind, knowing she is only a few inches away from victory. If she could just reach a little bit further, she would win.

Layla, out of sheer desperation, hooks her hands around Paige's black lace panties. Instead of trying to pull Paige away from the corner for a possible powerbomb, Layla pulls with all her might at Paige's panties. The Anti-Diva lets out a scream as Layla has exposed Paige's tiny black thong which was under her panties. Layla slips out from her awkward location and is now behind Paige, who dropped down to the middle rope with her focus back on Layla. Paige's pale butt cheeks are heavily visible with her only protection being a very small thong which is only covering her crack and barely anything else. Layla pulls the panties down even further. Paige tries to hop off of the corner to try to save her panties but Layla yanks at the same time, causing Paige to lose her balance and hit the mat back first. Paige's legs are still up due to Layla who finally slips the panties off of the champion. The camera catches a great shot of Paige's legs together in the air, revealing her firm butt cheeks and very minor protection before cutting to a shot of Layla holding the panties in the air. Layla bites at them and holds them in her mouth, seemingly starting to grow more confident again. Layla tosses them aside and smiles as Paige cowers in the corner.

In Paige's head, it was very conflicting emotions. On the one hand, massive anger at Layla. This was a bra and panties match and Layla had already stripped off her shorts! Pulling down her panties didn't accomplish anything except distracting her and revealing way too much of her. I mean, maybe its a bit hypocritical given what she had done to AJ and Naomi... but those were just quick moments! Only a split second of embarrassment. Layla stole her panties and just threw them outside of the ring. She was going to have to fight the rest of the match like this.

Besides the anger, Paige was extremely embarrassed. Her pale face looked much more red as she was flustered by the situation. She knew when she put it on that her thong didn't cover a lot but it was meant to be under her panties. It was meant as an insurance policy in case they tore or got pulled too far or something like that. The world wasn't supposed to see it! No one was supposed to see it!

All those thoughts popped in her head over the course of a split second but ultimately Paige knew that she needed to win this match and win it quick. Because every second she was in the ring with Layla was clearly a liability.

Slightly distracted in her thought/fear, Layla takes advantage and pulls Paige by the head and shoves her between her legs, in jackknife powerbomb position. Layla sways her hips, causing Paige's body to swivel as well. Paige's hip sway left and right and Layla's smile is starting to return as she could only imagine how embarrassed Paige must be feeling right now. Layla gets so caught up in shaking Paige, the champion is starting to recover and snap out of her fearful state. Before Layla can lift the Anti Diva for the powerbomb, Paige back body drops her. Layla quickly gets back to her feet... PAIGE TURNER!

Layla is down and Paige is in control. Paige quickly turns back towards the pole. She rushes towards the corner and climbs up to the top rope. She reaches and again is mere inches away from grabbing the pole. But with one final stretch, Paige retrieves the paddle and drops off the turnbuckle back into the ring.

DING! DING! DING!

Paige quickly rolls out of the ring and turns towards the fans. She asks a young adult male for his Paige "Think Again" shirt and to the surprise and disappointment of others, he takes it off and gives it to her. Paige throws it over her top, and has created a makeshift dress for herself out of the shirt.

Now that she was covered again, Paige could enjoy herself. She may have lost her shorts, she may have lost her panties, and she may have nearly revealed her most precious parts but she kept her gold. And she had a paddle.

Layla finally starts stirring and upon waking, hears Paige's music playing and grows incredibly worried. Thoughts raced in her head. She had chosen the stipulation only because Stephanie had assured her victory. Where was Stephanie now? She'd send someone out to save her, wouldn't she? Well if she was planning on it, she better do it soon. All she was wearing was her skimpy sparkly purple bra and similar colored tanga panties. Layla would pay anything to be backstage in the locker room and not in the middle of the ring surrounded by an audience cheering Layla's crushing humiliation.

Layla couldn't handle that thought any longer and decided, stipulation or not, she's leaving.

Layla rolls out of the ring by the ramp but Paige quickly runs across to that side. She pulls Layla by the hair and bends her over the steel steps. Paige raises the paddle and the crowd cheers. Layla yells in fear. Paige brings the paddle down with a hard smack, hitting Layla right on her exposed cheeks. Layla tries to crawl off of the stairs but Paige grabs a hold of her by the tanga panties. Layla doesn't dare move again, as she knows that if she falls off the stairs, she'll be more exposed than ever. The Anti Diva repeatedly smacks the paddle across Layla's large booty as the former Miami Heat dancer screams out in pain and sheer embarrassment. She never imagined being in this situation and for this young brat to be humiliating her so badly was too much to handle. Paige smiles as she winds up and gives one large final smack with the paddle to Layla's butt before letting the diva go. Layla rubs her reddened butt in pain as Paige turns towards the crowd and raises the paddle in victory.

Starting to regain her bearings, Layla is furious over what is happened and isn't going to let tonight end this way. She may not be champion, but Layla would be damned if Paige gets the last laugh tonight. Layla rises up and turns towards Paige. She spins the champion around and throws a shot but Paige ducks and swings the paddle at Layla's head! It hits with a sick thud and Layla collapses to the ground, falling spread eagle by the stairs. Everything essential is covered however, just barely. The fans are cheering at the visual of Layla's open legs as they're getting a great glimpse at her inner thighs and above. Paige smirks at Layla's situation and is given her Divas Championship. Paige starts putting the title underneath her shirt. Strangely, she is putting it on the wrong way, with the main plate on the back and the buckles on the front. Paige gives one final laugh at Layla and turns to exit. As she walks she lifts up her shirt slightly, teasing the WWE Universe by showing that her pale cheeks are covered by her championship.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1993wwe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 01:53 AM

Default Aaaaweeesooooommeeeee!

Awesome. Simply awesome.

Your matches keep getting better and better. This is your best one yet. Paige is really starting to come into her own as a champion. The fact that she keeps winning against a variety of different opponents really gives this story something extra special.

I don't remember Layla being grabby during her matches. Maybe if I did I'd actually like her. I remember Mickie James grabbing Trish's crotch at WrestleMania 22. But all I remember about Layla is Extreme Expose, Flawless, and the Piggy James stuff. So your representation of Layla was way better than what's on TV.

Bra and Panties Matches are great. Paddle on a Pole Matches are fun. Too bad no one ever really sticks around to get properly paddled afterward. I love your concept of having Paige being a cheater and rule breaker but still being cheered and supported by the fans. Because in the end, no matter who she's facing in the ring, she's really going up against Stephanie.

Stephanie McMahon generates amazing heat and as a result anyone that goes up against her gets cheered loudly. People actually cheered for Brie Bella when she went up against her. And let's not forget about Vickie Guerrero's classic send off.

I really can't wait to see what happens next. Brie and Rosa have their upcoming title shots so I guess Paige is booked for the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber. Now that's you've raised the stakes with this AWESOME bra and panties match/paddle on a pole match, something tells me that Paige's unforgettable upcoming matches are going to be on a completely different level.

*Bows Nature Boy Style* Keep up the great work.
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 07:19 AM

Oh wow! This chapter was just incredible. I mean you last stuff was really fantastic, but this just blows them away, your best work to date by quite a distance, which is really saying something given your quality before. Just, WOW.

Descriptive, intriguing, you can get a real idea of how humiliated the women are feeling (describing their mindset, which I absolutely love) and as the episodes go on the humiliation is slowly but certainly increasing.

That Stephanie dynamic has really interested me in the future, as well as the increased exposure of Paige with her getting stripped to a tiny thong here; it has me asking whether she is going to be completely stripped and humiliated by the end, or is she going to have the last laugh on Stephanie (now that she is seemingly the good guy; also a brilliant touch, that the crowd reaction to her has organically turned her face, a small detail which you really didn't have to do, but doing so makes the story seem all the more real).

That's the other thing, the rolling counter of the events, and the mention of camera details again make it all the more real; just incredible attention to detail.

I am gushing here, and I just can't praise this enough; 10/10, one of the best chapters on this site. I don't think you would mind me saying that whilst I loved your work, DoctorRipper's AJ/Paige story was always just one step ahead. Not anymore, this chapter has pulled you right up to his incredibly high standards in my estimation. The duel of the Paige stories has really begun, and it is between two stories which could easily end up being the two best on the site.

Speaking of best of the site, have you been reading and taking notes from Power Hungry GM? Because this last chapter read a lot like that, in an excellent way.

I literally can not wait for next Sunday. I know you need the week to truely form these great stories, but I am going to be a huge spoiled baby and say I need this next chapter now! hahahahaha.

p.s-just stuff that I loved that I missed out: -Paige getting more and more into her character; first the kiss, then the showboating when stripping (it's not just about winning the title anymore, she has to do it in style) and obviously that last sentance showing her exhibitionist side come out, teasing the fans.
-The fact that from your first post, I have now realized that we still have 5 more chapters of this to come.

Last edited by Dayjib; 09-14-2014 at 07:30 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickGesitt View Post
I don't remember Layla being grabby during her matches. Maybe if I did I'd actually like her. I remember Mickie James grabbing Trish's crotch at WrestleMania 22. But all I remember about Layla is Extreme Expose, Flawless, and the Piggy James stuff. So your representation of Layla was way better than what's on TV.
Not storyline wise no, but there are tons of video's and gifs of Layla during her most recent title run just grabbing boobs and Asses "accidentally on purpose" (as a number of people like to think), usually during pins. You couple that with Layla being so sexual in her storyline mannerism, and stuff like her liking a twitter page dedicated to hot pictures of her ass, many people ave reached the conclusion that she is a rather exhibitionist and sexual person in real life (mostly fantasy to be fair though)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 09:00 AM

Hmmm really amazing story here mate keep up the good work,
The Following User Says Thank You to DrVillian For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 09:42 AM

Thank you for the very kind words guys.

@MickGesitt - Dayjib pretty much explained the Layla thing for me. Its never been a storyline, but she has had notable sexual moments with Kaitlyn (rubbing her face against her breast when going for a pin), AJ (squeezing her ass after tapping to the Black Widow), and others.

And yeah, Stephanie is great at getting the crowd to hate her. That seems like something passed down to her by Vince and makes me very excited for the future of the WWE.

@Dayjib - Thank you for the overwhelming praise and noticing some of the more minor details. Funny enough, the Power Hungry GM story was probably the first long/major story I read here. I was hooked from the first post with the "over the top, off with the top" match returning. So saying that this chapter read like that is a highly appreciated compliment.

@DrVillian - Glad you're enjoying it, dude.

Next Chapter will be the Royal Rumble ppv, where Paige will be defending her WWE Divas Championship against Brie Bella and Rosedust in the first ever triple threat bra and panties match.

And yeah, we've reached about the halfway point of the chapters, as the next one will be chapter 5 of 9. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, it will be posted one week from today and I'll keep you in the loop if anything were to happen that may need to delay it. One personal pet peeve of mine, since I've read quite a few of the WWE stories on here now, is when stories end abruptly because the writer disappears or has RL issues come up. It's completely understandable, sure, but kind of sucks for the viewer/reader who was hooked. So I just want to assure you guys that this story will be seen all the way to the end.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1993wwe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 09:51 AM

Default Hey

Hey I agree awesome job man
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993wwe View Post

Next Chapter will be the Royal Rumble ppv, where Paige will be defending her WWE Divas Championship against Brie Bella and Rosedust in the first ever triple threat bra and panties match.
So how does a Triple Threat Bra and Panties Match Work? Is it sudden death so the first one to strip one of their opponents to their bra and panties is the winner? Or is it like one of those ECW 3-Way-Dances where there's two 'falls' and in this case a competitor is eliminated once they're stripped?

I'm curious about who this will work but I already know that it will turn out great.

Tags
fanfiction, humiliated, paige, strip, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022