uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2013, 09:03 AM

Default Nude photos shown around the house

Hi all. I am a long time lurker and first time poster.

I am interested in hearing about any stories where couples have or had nude pictures around the house where guests could see them or easily get to them, like on the walls or picture books on the coffee table.

The only story I have is from a friend of a friend. This guy went to work in another country for a gap year. He ended up lodging with a couple who were renting out their spare room. He said they were very nice and relaxed and even allowed him to use their computer if he needed to send emails, this was a number of years ago before everyone had smart phones, laptops and wifi. He said the only strange thing for him was that next to the computer, in the office, was a topless picture of the lady in a nice frame. Apparently she was wearing some outfit that was cut open in the front so that her breasts could hang out. When he told us the story he said it was very strange for him since he had never seen or experience something like that before and it took him a while to realise they must have wanted him to see it since they knew he was using the computer every now and then. He never said anything and neither did they. So for the entire time he lived with them there was always this topless picture next too the computer.

I have seen a couple of stories and pictures showing such events and find it a great turn on.
Would love to hear some more and maybe get them all collected in one place, thanks.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:57 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

I do PC repair and frequently go into people's homes, so I have seen several interesting things. One beautiful lady, about 50, had her PC on a desk in the bedroom. Hanging over the bed was a large painting of her in the nude, breasts fully exposed, very lifelike. When I saw it I smiled and said "nice painting", she said "my husband loves it".

Another had a picture, much like the OP sitting on a dresser next to the PC. It was obviously a boudoir pic taken professionally, she was nude with her trimmed bush showing.

Of course some people have nudes on their PC desktops. I got a call to go to a hotel one afternoon, the lady had a presentation the next morning and her PC had died. She changed clothes down to her panties in the same room, I could easily see her reflection in the mirror in front of me, she didn't seem to care.

Not to be someone who always takes without giving, We have a topless pic of my wife sitting on our dresser. My wife is funny about it, if the cleaning lady is due she puts the pic in a drawer, but she leaves it out when the bug man comes by once a month.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:28 PM

Thanked 7,973 Times in 526 Posts
Smile BUG MAN

I HEAR THEY HAVE BIG STINGERS !!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ilovedollydog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 02:20 AM

Default nude pictures around the house

Many years ago I work in an Art Gallery we framed all kind of different things including a group of four 8X10 photos of a guys wife nude and one 11X14 of her masturbating, these where not art photos, they where graphic. I asked him if they where for the bed room he told me "No the Den". She was a good looking woman in her 30's he drop them off I matted and framed them his wife pick them up but I was on lunch when she came in. There was a lot of talk in the shop about it, she evidently pulled them out and ask everyone opinion. Did the framing look right. After she left we where told by the boss no more of those type of photos. Most nude we framed where of births, not sexy ones.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:41 AM

Thanked 1,064 Times in 94 Posts
Default open house

One day I went to an open house of a realtor's own home. His wife greeted the visitors at the door; she was plump, nothing much to look at, but in their bedroom, right over their bed, was a boudoir pic of her, topless. She obviously wanted everyone to see because it was just hanging there in plain sight during her own open house. Definitely made me look at her a bit differently!
Old 02-04-2013, 04:23 AM

Thanked 1,343 Times in 80 Posts
Default bedroom

a few years back I did an 'antiqued' print and framed it in an old-style frame to remind my wife of how we used to be before the kids came along, she opened it on Christmas morning and smiled then hid it away from prying eyes. I later hung it in our bedroom and she tolerated it a while then it made it's way into the dresser drawer. Some time later I had a friend help me with the heating and made sure it was re-hung in the bedroom before he arrived. I noticed he had spotted it with a glance and after a while I left him while I went to get some tools, so I assume he had a more in depth look. This is the print I made.
Attached Thumbnails
SH08s.jpg  
The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to JayEmm For This Useful Post:
alexwalton, americuadorian, Andrew Green, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, ayj984l3, b8432, BadPhotog, bertimos, blssdvssl, Buddy I Con, Bushwhacker716, Buzz691956, carbilz, Cbear613, chovik, cicles, classof1973, crazyhorse91, CrazyHusband, cupofjoe, dagnamitus, dandd, deeadmirer, dkuk8166, DRDavenport, driver88, dr_pepper1942, evilstan, F-15c, gladiator82, graeno, HDTour, Iron280, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jarhead03, Jcsp, jiinx81, karaban, kuba123, lapeer25, meestersmeeth1, milocool, mojo19, MrLooker, mrwhip, muffley1207, naaktstel, najfs413, Nakedeve, navigate, nectcouple, nonperson, oldcoot, oweri, pippys, prototype01, PSC, quietones, rak1918, ramjac, ray123456, rr9281, Rufus the Red, shiftyj, Showoffmywife, sith11, squares, steel79, tetrak74, thefergieferg1, trafficwarden, trinpar, Upforit200891, ustw4fun, Vanman7, voyeurager, VXCguy, Watchmen, xxxxenophile, yadr, zarh
Old 02-04-2013, 09:40 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts

I have this photo printed and in a 5x7 frame on my home office desk. My wife usually has issues with family seeing anything like this, but she really likes this one. More of an "artistic" shot.
Attached Thumbnails
P1020432_b&w.jpg  
alexwalton, aliensexy, aloriankai, americuadorian, Andrew Green, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, BadPhotog, bertimos, Bigsetzerfan, blssdvssl, Buddy I Con, Bushwhacker716, Buzz691956, chovik, Chuckson, cicles, classof1973, crazyhorse91, CrazyHusband, dagnamitus, dandd, dicknsider, dkuk8166, DRDavenport, fishtank, freddyfi, gladiator82, HDTour, Iron280, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jarhead03, Jcsp, jiinx81, kuba123, lapeer25, meestersmeeth1, mojo19, MrLooker, mrwhip, naaktstel, Nakedeve, nectcouple, netmet1269, nonperson, Omega88, oweri, palladin, Pilot7070, pippys, PSC, quietones, rak1918, ray123456, Rj62, rr9281, Rufus the Red, savaged, Showoffmywife, sith11, SixPointFive, sleazoid, smartin15, squares, stevezr1, stoneme123, tetrak74, thealbaarea, thefergieferg1, Tomdaly71, tossout78, totalrune, toyroller1, trinpar, tylergal, Upforit200891, VXCguy, Watchmen, Welee337, willporkem, winowino73, wxt50, xxxxenophile, zarh
Old 02-04-2013, 12:10 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default Two stories

In the 1970's, my boss and his wife went on a ski trip the week before Christmas. He gave me his house keys and asked me to meet a delivery truck at his house when they called. One afternoon they called and I agreed to meet the delivery truck at 4pm. I got there a few minutes early to have the home open and on the coffee table in the front room was an 8 X10 photo of my boss's wife stepping out of a pool, full frontal nude, with water running off of her, and she had a big smile. I will never forget that photo. I saw her several times and she was attractive but older than the photo, of course. She thanked me for meeting the delivery truck, so she had to know I saw her photo.

In the late 1980's, one of my coworkers lost her father and six or eight of us from the office went to her home to take flowers and food. While on our brief visit, I excused myself to use the bathroom, and on the wall were three framed photos of the lady when she was younger. She had her body painted in college as part of an art exhibit, and while parts were painted, she was clearly nude and in one photo her pussy was in clear view, unpainted, while in another her breasts were unpainted. She had a great figure, something you would have never known from seeing her in the office. Later, at the office, she told me that she usually took those revealing photos down if she had company visiting, but we had arrived unexpected. I complemented her on the photos and she said that she wished she still looked that good. She said that she stood like that for several hours as part of that art display, and got lots of attention and some photos were taken that day. Looking back, she wondered where she got so bold. She said there were more than 100 people in attendence, including other students in her class.

For our 25th anniversary, I had a nude photo I took of my wife when we were dating made into a painting, hoping she would let me hang the painting in our bedroom. I knew she would never allow the photo. She loved the painting but had the artist paint a bikini on her before she would let it be shown.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:56 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayEmm View Post
a few years back I did an 'antiqued' print and framed it in an old-style frame to remind my wife of how we used to be before the kids came along, she opened it on Christmas morning and smiled then hid it away from prying eyes. I later hung it in our bedroom and she tolerated it a while then it made it's way into the dresser drawer. Some time later I had a friend help me with the heating and made sure it was re-hung in the bedroom before he arrived. I noticed he had spotted it with a glance and after a while I left him while I went to get some tools, so I assume he had a more in depth look. This is the print I made.
This is really beautiful, and captures the feel of a lazy picnic afternoon!

Thanks for sharing this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 05:36 PM

Default Adventure room

My wife loves to rock climb, i fool about with photography quiet a bit and one day she came home with a nude bouldering calendar. She suggested we go try this ourselves one day so i took a bunch of photos of her bouldering in the nude. We keep what we call an adventure room, it's where all her rock climbing stuff is our bicycles and a couple of my more complete robotics projects. Anyways the better shots of her nude climbing are printed and framed in there, while it's typically us who are in there occasionally outsiders wander the house and go in there and can see nude photos of my wife printed and hanging on the walls.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416

2m:16s