Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2016, 03:36 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme312 View Post
Great stories guys. I'm a massage therapist myself, and have seen my fair share of everything.
Do you enjoy taking sneak peaks when massaging nude girls?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2016, 08:01 PM

Wife and I get couples massages often.... vast majority of the time it is similar to a regular massage only you are in the same room.

Nicer spas will have a Tub prepared and post massage they leave you with a bottle of champagne to enjoy cleaning each other off.... which is where the fun happens.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to inforit33 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2016, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Then you'very GOT to tell us some of your juicy stories!
I wish I could. I have a few. But many of the situation I ran into were guys looking for happy endings.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justme312 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2016, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
Do you enjoy taking sneak peaks when massaging nude girls?
Oh I've seen some stuff man.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justme312 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2017, 12:53 PM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Bruch View Post
A few years back my wife and I were on holiday in Thailand with my Daughter, her husband and our Grandson. We were touring around and finishing our time on one of the islands off the West coast. We did the usual family/beachy things and with Thailand living up to its reputation for the exotic there were many beachside places that advertised massage. Leaving Grandma, Son-in-law and Grandson to the beach my daughter and I decided to go and try one of the establishments on offer. All of them looked pretty much the same so we didn't really make a conscious choice but rather found ourselves just off the beach in a kind of tented pavilion which had a large wooden platform upon which were half a dozen mattresses in a row. Unlike other places we had seen which were all open-plan, this place had roll down curtains so that the customer was afforded a bit of privacy. One attractive masseuse took care of me whilst another took my daughter's hand and led her to the opposite end of the platform. Once we had been directed to lay on our respective mattresses the curtains were rolled down enclosing us each in our own "room" with only our attendant for company.

With nobody looking on my lady told me in broken English to take off my bathing suit and to lay on my front. I did as directed and she placed a small hand towel over my butt. She then proceeded to oil up her hands from a squeezy bottle and then began to massage my back before moving up to my shoulders and arms. It felt very good and my murmurs told her so. The top half was deemed finished and she took the towel away - not sure why it was needed anyway! - and she turned her attention to my legs and feet. However, before she began she very pointedly moved my legs apart. Commencing with my feet she slowly made her way up all the while kneading my muscles (did I say muscles? More like fat I'm thinking). The backs of my calves were dealt with followed by the knees and then my upper legs and thighs. As she worked higher I became very aware that each pass at the top of my legs involved her brushing her fingers ever so slightly my b*lls. Very nice and my murmurs turned to groans. She then oiled her hands some more and before long it was only my butt crack and b*lls that were getting any attention. I even felt the occasional digit being inserted after it had been lightly tracing a path around the rim of my ar*e. This was heaven indeed. She bade me to turn over and, no surprise I had an impressive hard-on as evidence that her treatment had produced the required result. She squirted more oil on her hands and began to stroke up and down on my c*ck. This was just too much for my febrile mind and I really began to groan with pleasure. She became alarmed at the noise I was beginning to make and put her fingers to my mouth and told me to suck as if it was a pacifier in an attempt to quiet me down. To add to the distractions on offer she pulled up her t-shirt and revealed the most delightful pair of t*ts one could wish to see. She took my hand and placed it on an erect nipple and whilst she administered the most delightful touches to my shaft I gave her pleasure (or so it seemed) to her as I squeezed and stroked her beautiful globes. It took but a little time to pass whilst we mutually applied ourselves before I felt my climax approaching and without her pausing I exploded to add my cum to the slickness of her oily hand. In the attempt to keep quiet I felt that I must have almost bitten her fingers that were still in my mouth clean off! I laid back and caught my breath and my senses. From the other end of the platform where my daughter was being attended to I began to hear sounds that suggested she was also enjoying something that was giving her pleasure. Could it be? Nay, surely not.

We met outside of our respective "rooms" and with flushed faces and a certain shortness of breath left the tent and on unsteady feet made our way back along the beach to find the rest of the family. "Was it good?", we were asked. "Best massage ever", we said, almost in chorus.
Did you or your daughter ever talk about what happened to each other in the massage room?

Brenda xx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 10:44 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

I still can't believe what my ex did in Mexico before we were really together. She was at a bachelorette weekend in Tulum and got a massage. The guy doing it started to slide his hand to her pussy lips and when he asked her to turn over, she fucked him immediately. J then told her friends and EVERY one of them fucked him. And most of them are hot! One girl, who was engaged, went back 3 times. Now when I get couples massage, it can't get out of my head!!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 09:53 PM

Wish I would have seen that. Want to see her fucked in front of me more often.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 09:40 PM

Have any of you guys heard about your girl doing that??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2019, 07:57 AM

Thanked 1,109 Times in 72 Posts
Default Amazing post

Hi Christer,

Amazing story and experience. Where is this hamam? I would love to take mrs Mill there!

Thanks again

FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
Yesterday my GF and I had a couples Hamam turkish bath for the first time. My GF is soon 30 years, really pretty, blond and skinny. She is very shy.

When we were at the reception, we saw lots of other people getting into massage class by pretty massage girls. So we were pretty surprised when a approx 25 year old guy came to us and asked if we were ready.

First we were told how the massage is done. He said it's best naked, but that we could choose to keep bottoms on if we're shy. To my surprise my GF didn't consider keeping bottoms on. We got two towels to cover up with.

First we went to scrub ourselves in a room. This was done alone. Then we went to another room to put cream in our face. This was also done alone.

Then we went into the massage room. We met another guy, about 30 years old there. After the massage my GF told me she was pretty shocked there was two males doing our massage, but didn't mind.

We were told to take off the towels and lay on the benches face down. I almost got hard watching my GF get naked and climb on the bench with two male strangers watching her and being the only set of pussy and tits in the room.

They did not cover our asses with anything, so we were 100% naked. My GF had her legs slightly spread, not sure if pussy was visible from behind. Now I was starting to get a wood seeing her like that.

They started with scrubbing us using some tools, then foam us, then they started rubbing us. They started on our legs, then thighs up till crotch but not touching crotch, then gave our asses a good run, then back, arms, neck. Then same on the other leg.

Then we were told to turn around. I had half an erection, a bit embarrassing, but they've surely seen that before. My GF turned around, laying flat, spreading her legs slightly. Her slightly spread, shaven pussy was now out in the open for all of us. It took them around 10 sek to put a small triangle towel on her pussy and my cock.

My GFs masseur asked if she wanted him to cover up her tits, but she said that isn't necessary. Clearly she was relaxed, normally she is very shy.

We got the same procedure on the front, starting with legs/thighs. My GF told me afterwards he gave her tits/nipples a pretty good run.

Then we were told we are done. Got up nude, walked to the shower and then done.

Great experience, always wanted to see my GF get rubbed up by some dude. We had great sex when he got home, she told me I wasn't the only one who touched her whole body that day .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fieldmill For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full