Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2018, 10:48 AM

Thanked 2,189 Times in 138 Posts
Default Digital photo frame

A little story about something that's just happened that I wanted to share. So I work away from the family and live in a room in a single man room in a corridor with my colleagues. I have, like many other people, a digital photo frame full of family and friends pictures. There are a good few hundred of your average run of the mill pics everyone has on display. The one difference is I have about 10-15 pics of my wife either topless or in her underwear. I don't get many visitors so the risks are small but every now and then someone will pop in and there's always the danger one of these pics pops up. So far it's only happened a couple of times that I caught muly visitors looking as my wife's boobs appeared.
Anyway, last week a female friend of my wifes was in the area so popped in for a few drinks. It was my wife's idea and she even offered the use of my sofa to sleep on so we could enjoy more than normal. Once we got back we sat and chilled opened some more wine and chewed tye fat. Needless to say I turned the frame on (this girl is even in some of the pics). So every now and then my wife appears topless or in underwear which makes my friend stop and stare. Eventually she decides to comment how stunning she thinks my wife is and ask whether my wife knows these pics are there. I assure her she does and thank her for the comment. I then point out (and I should have mentioned this earlier) that what my wife doesn't know is this frame can take 2 memory cards. The other one I only turn on every now and then and only when I know no one is around. She then asks why so I point out that EVERY picture is my wife nude or near enough so. Sh looks at me almost disbelieving before we change the subject. A little while later the pics have gone all the way through and we are getting more and more drunk so she asks if I'd swap tge card so she can look at the other pictures. I agree as long as she promises to keep it our secret. She agrees and I swap them round. We then sit and watch as the frame shows pics of my wifes topless sunbathing, nude around the house and in various other states of undress. Suddenly a pic appears I forgot was on there of my wife gIvinghoe me a blow job. Followed by a few more x rated of us have sex or me getting a hand job. I awkwardly appologise and she grins and says not to worry.
She promises to keep it to herself and as we finish the wine decide to turn in. Now I'm sure some of you are expecting this to finish with us doing something. Well sorry to dial point but it doesnt. It does however end with her getting undressed in front of me (I got a great view of her brests and bottom) before she climbed under the cover. Feeling very turned on it took me ages to sleep. Then suddenly I was aware of a noise and in the dimly lit room realised our friend was masturbating. Turns out she was as turned on as I was. I quietly watched not letting on until she let out as soft moan as she came
Nothing was said the next morning other than her reiterating that she wouldn't say anything.
Anyone else have any similar stories?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
11Husband s coworker2003

1m:11s

02-01-2013
Zoey & friend

5m:30s

07-24-2023
20190918202426a

0m:50s

09-18-2019
yt5s com Sexy crime 480p