uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-08-2024, 05:57 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default First Deepthroat??

Most of us fellas have had the absolute pleasure of feeling our cocks slide deep into the willing throat of a wife, girlfriend, or FWB. Just as we never forget our first blowjob, I doubt any of have forgotten the first time a lass tried to swallow us whole.

Granted, for the most part we aren't John Holmes, and our ladies aren't Linda Lovelace, but when the stars align.....

And it's also pretty hot when it was unexpected. In my case I got both!

Sue was my girlfriend for a few months after we both ended previous marriages. We'd been eyeballing each other since high school but the typical situation- both of us were never available at the same time.

We had been banging most of the summer, and although Sue was enthusiastic she was not the most forward or experimental. She would dutifully, if not with abandon, suck me until I came on occassion and of course enjoyed my pussy licking whenever we got there.

One evening, we were in a sixty-nine with her on top. She was working on my cock and I was furiously lapping away at her clit. I must have been doing something right because she started with a tremble or two, and serious groaning around my cock. I doubled my efforts, and she reacted accordingly, attacking my cock with increasing enthusiasm. With each groan I felt my cock inch further into her mouth.

Finally, she touched bottom, or pretty close to it. I had no sooner figured that out when she pulled her mouth off my cock and screamed her orgasm, her pussy spasming on my mouth and her body shaking.

It took her several moments to come back down from that and catch her breath. She then said, "I'm sorry I stopped but it was too much to keep focus- it felt soooo good!" I had not seen her cum that hard before, nor after. Her orgasm took so much out of her that she just wanted me to climb on her and fuck her until I came, with her legs wrapped around my hips urging me on.

Unfortunately, we never repeated that experience, and she never came close to taking me that far in her mouth again. It was a few more years until I really saw and felt my cock disappear into a lady's mouth like that.

What about you? Dig into the memory banks and let the rest of us relive that experience with you.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SlyBry2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2024, 09:36 PM

My deep throat experience is from college with my only long term girlfriend. She mentioned deep throating once while sucking me, but said she couldn't control her gag reflex. I told her to get a banana from the dorm cafeteria and practice as sort of a joke, but she did and learned how. I have to say that while its a nice party trick, the real action is up towards the head. I'm not saying I minded her ability to deep throat!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2024, 02:46 AM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 238 Posts

Many many years ago, my very first girlfriend was sucking me off, when all of a sudden she went aaaaall the way down, balls-deep. However, she immediately went back to regular blowing, so I don't know whether that counts.

If that one doesn't count, then it was the first time I got blown by my current wife. It was a very passionate blowjob, and it soon turned to a throatfuck with me in control pumping all the way in and all the way out and all the way in and all the way out... I finished with my cock all down her throat and she swallowed everything.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:

Tags
deepthroat, oral, sixtynine

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s