uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2017, 07:51 AM

Default Stretching Out My Wife/Convincing Her To MMF

I've always had a fantasy of sharing my wife with another man. Unfortunately, I didn't begin my relationship with my wife by giving her this knowledge. This has made making this fantasy a reality far more difficult and slow going. I have made some small baby steps toward my ultimate fantasy but they are small and far apart.

This past year I bought two cock sleeve extensions that increase both my length and girth. When asked by my wife why I wanted to wear these I replied that it was to make her cum harder and that I wanted to make her feel as good as possible. This was true but it wasn't the whole reason. When I wear these and fuck her she cums like a monster but then I take them off and slide my bare cock into her now stretched out pussy and it feels like shes been with another man!

After a few months of wearing the sleeves every time we had sex she started to notice how much I was into it and began asking me what it was that I was getting out of sex with her after she'd been stretched out so much. Eventually I confided that it felt as tho she'd been with another man.

I thought that a fight was about to ensue but to my surprise she and I talked about it. She thought that I was full of shit, that I'd never be able to handle seeing her with anyone else, she misunderstood and thought I just wanted her to fuck other guys "You know I could fuck other guys if I wanted", until I explained how I wanted us to have a threesome, preferably with a guy who has a bigger cock than me and that I wanted to go after him to feel how stretched out she is.

As of right now she has agreed to using this fantasy in the bedroom to heighten things a bit but she has not agreed to making it a reality. I have since bought a large suction cup dildo that we have yet to use. I want to mount it to our headboard for her to fuck while she sucks my cock. I hope that this will give her a clearer understanding of what it could be like to fuck two guys at once.

I'll keep you all posted as to my progress. Any advice would be appreciated!
Old 12-20-2017, 03:52 PM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

PLEASE keep us up on what's happening. That's very hot
Old 12-20-2017, 04:39 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

Keep us posted. I also want advice on this. Also it'd be nice if anyone got stories of the first time this fantasy came true.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2017, 09:27 PM

Thanked 1,201 Times in 49 Posts
Default Role play

Convince her to name a man she has met past or present who she has fantasized about. (She has)
Write her an erotic story about it could play out. She'll get creamy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to da5354 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2017, 02:21 PM

Default Stretching out wife

Be careful what you wish for . A few years ago after getting totally bombed at a party my wife ended up pulling a 12 man train,honestly afterwards it was a month before I could feel the sides of her pussy when I fucked her .
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2017, 09:43 PM

Thanked 6,413 Times in 333 Posts
Default Stretched

That's right. almost 10 years ago I got fucked by a truly huge cock. I was determined to take itall up me. It took some time, but I soon took it all, every wonderful inch. He opened me up pretty good. It felt better than anything I ever had up inside me so now I only fuck huge cocks. Hubby has to settle for hand jobs and the rare blow jobs from me. He hasn't been inside me in years with his tiny dick. He couldn't feel it anyway because I'm happily all stretched out now. Huge cocks slide right on up me. He's become quite good at licking my pussy. Be careful what you wish for.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:26 PM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Mrs. Grits here..

Fear not.... alot of sex stretch bounces back.... its the baby thing that stretchs it out where it dosent recover..... ie: Lincoln Tunnel Pussy you will never feel it again ever...
Old 12-22-2017, 12:01 AM

Default Starched out

She’s right I have a friend whose wife got stretched out permanently . He can’t feel the sides at all
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2017, 01:06 AM

Default I agree about 'bounce back' too

Used to fist a couple exes. I'm not huge, but did a lot of finger work on clit and inside. Both before and after. Their pussies could clamp down on my finger after.

I came to think of that curious, intoxicating female organ like an arm/leg without the bone.

You can stimulate the muscles or the clit and work out the muscles. Sweep around and hit all the buttons that normally only get touched by a babies head.

You can release some crazy endorphins, and local/general anaesthesia highs from probing around.

Those muscles just need working out. I look at being 'loose' as a physical manifestation of her mind.

Food for thought...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2017, 03:54 PM

Default Stretch her out

Wow ! Would repeated fucking ,masturbating with large cucumbers or zucchini permanently stretch her out ? I could easily live with doing her just in the mouth or ass ,but it would be a joke on her if she couldn’t get off because she was so wide ! LOL
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d