Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2018, 12:04 PM

Thanked 4,665 Times in 559 Posts
Wink WOW!

A little tip from me: If you look for more photos of Tim's great wife, you'll find something. Look in the statistics for his contributions. It's definitely worth it! I am excited and you will be too ...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2018, 03:25 PM

Default Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
New to this forum, and not a native English speaker, so I hope you enjoy this story and can understand my English. I will keep posting new information when available, if so desired. Some of the pictures below have already been posted in other threads, most are not.

My wife (32 years old) and I (36 years old, hence my forum-name 1981 ) have been married for a couple of years now. We have a close friend who is 31 years old whom we know for 10+ years now. Our friend has been single for as long as we know him.

A couple of months ago, at the start of nice spring-weather, we started sending hem pictures of my wife, some borderline erotic. It slowly developed from pictures of my wife in bikini on our balcony, to pictures with her in a tight dress with hard nippels. During a vacation last week I even send a picture with her holding her skirt up a little so you can see a small part of her panties. I have included some pictures we send to him with this post for you to enjoy.

My wife is OK with me sending the pictures, but before I send any she has to approve them. We take a lot of pictures of her showing her whole body in full glory, but she has -for now- decided that I'm not allowed to send any pictures showing naked nipples or down below. The pictures that do get approved are however ever more revealing. The pic below in the wite dress is one of the most recent we send, with my wife without bra showing her erect nippels, and the pic showing a little of her panties is also taken during our holiday. An older picture is the one where she is turning the meat on the BBQ (showing some cleavage), or the one where she is wearing the white top and the red skirt. As you can see the pics really do get more erotic…
I found your postings a couple of days ago an I like them very much. I'm not new in the forum but I didn't have activity yet. Like you, English is not my first language and I was a bit shy to post something. I had nice similar experiences in the past, my first wife was open minded about letting others to admire her beauty. Maybe I'll try to put some happenings on the forum. But, by now I like to enjoy your story.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cenzor4 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2018, 04:26 PM

Default Oh boy...

My wife just surprised me, as I waxed to the story ... I was a little red, but she just smiled and said that I can cheat her in my mind, but not really... I do not know if I'm really could resist this sexy great woman, but it's just pure fantasy... ...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 04:24 AM

Default Help!!!

Four days without a new story, four day without new hot pics... I think I die... REscue me please...
Old 03-29-2018, 07:12 PM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Last week has been quite busy with work. There was some project that needed completing, and that took a lot of overtime over the last couple of weeks. Today we finished the project with a good result, and I descided to take my wife out for diner as compensation for the fact I did not have much time for her lately. The first picture below this post shows her in the restaurant. After diner she descided she wanted to go shopping for some new clothes, as she needed a new pyjama’s for the coming summer.

We went to on of our local shoppingcenters and she bought a nightshirt resembling a regular shirt I wear to work every day. It’s actually very descent if all buttons are closed (it’s even long enough to cover her bottom if she doesn’t bent over too far), but with some buttons opened it can be very sex too.

Since it has been some time since we send our friend pictures of my wife (last weekend he visited us in person, and in my wife's opinion that's not the same), I asked her if it was okay if she changed into her new pyjama’s and I took and send some pics to our friend. My wife agreed to this, knowing I would want to send sexy pictures to him.

Since it’s a Thursday evening my wife did not drink any wine, and as a result she was not as free as she had been last weekend. In the end I did get to send some lightly revealing photo’s to him, and his comments were very favourable indeed, but the pics do not show all that much. You can see what I mean in the pics below. Only the second, third and fourth were send to our friend with my wife’s permission. The fourth was actually fairly revealing, showing all of her belly and the curvature of her breasts, but no nipples...

As you can imagine seeing my wife like that and knowing our friend was receving pictures of her in some exposed (although not too exposed) poses made me quite aroused indeed. My wife doesn’t mind me taking photo’s of her in very exposed positions, as long as I don’t send them to our friend. So as you can imagine I took a lot more pics of her. They show her more naked every time, and in the end I even took a pictures as I started massaging her through her black panties (you can see what I mean in the rest of the pics below this post). Needles to say this ended with the two of us having great sex. I do think it is a pity she did not allow me to send more revealing pictures to our friend (he has seen her panties in full view in real life after all!), but in the end it’s about her being comfortable and feeling in control. It’s very important she likes these games just as much as our friend and I do!!

As a side note last weekend the three of us talked about playing a game of twister together sometime in the future. Our friend immediately understood what I meant by that, giving him an legitimate opportunity to touch my wife in places he could never touch her normally. My wife seemed to like the idea too, but I will never go over any of her boundaries. If she ever would want to stop playing, I would immedaitly comply to her wishes. Playing this game would however give our friend some nice opportunities, with him having to put his hands or legs in a positions where they will touch her sensitive parts . Would very much like to see how this game would play out!

I talked to our friend in private about the fact it would be very hot indeed to play this game with the three of us, especially if my wife would wear a dress or skirt, but it remains to be seen if we will really do so. It’s definatly something we will have to postpone until next summer, so it's something I will get back too (I hope!!). First and foremost are my wife's wishes, so she is once again taking the lead in the progress (or lack thereoff).
Attached Thumbnails
20180329_192623.jpg   20180329_214615.jpg  

20180329_220620.jpg   20180329_221903.jpg  

20180329_220557.jpg   20180329_220605.jpg  

20180329_221827.jpg   20180329_215044.jpg  

20180329_215047.jpg  
Old 03-29-2018, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
Four days without a new story, four day without new hot pics... I think I die... REscue me please...
You do realize this is a real story, right?
If it was up to me my wife would strip naked in front of our friend today, let him fondle with her beautiful breast and my wife would let me take her in front of him afterwards. But we do have things like work, obligations, family, etc to attend to, and that's not counting the pivotal fact my wife is very, very slow in letting herself being exposed to him.

I can promise you every post here is real and not faked or staged, but that does mean it can take a while before there is anything new to post. And every itteration can be two steps ahead and one step back. Just look at the progress we have made since last october: just half a year ago my wife would not allow me to send anything resembling an erotic picture to our friend, and nowadays she will show her full panties to him in person and let me send pictures to him showing her whole breasts exept for her nipples. Give it another 6 months and I hope we can take this a little further even still

Don't get me wrong, I do like the fact you are so complimentary about my wife and I would like this story to progress as fast as possible . But this does take (a lot of) time I'm afraid....
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 09:28 PM

Default great photos

Quote:
After she went to bed I took some more pictures of her highly exposed. I have attached them below this post. The first two I send to our friend in our private chat, but the last one I kept for myself (for now). Our friend indicated he was very aroused after seeing my wife like that, and I can't blame him for that. I know he masturbated on these pics and that very thought is a huge turn on for me! Perhaps I will send him the last picture below this post sometime in the future, but it's clear he doesn't need that to become turned on by my wife!
I'm very thankful for what you have shared, she has a very beautiful body and absolutely wonderful breasts. She is an absolute pleasure on the eyes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbadjohn1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 02:01 AM

Default Sorry, dear Tim...

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I do like the fact you are so complimentary about my wife and I would like this story to progress as fast as possible . But this does take (a lot of) time I'm afraid....
Sorry, dear Tim, I know this is a real story... And now I enjoy every chapter... I will not jostle anymore ...

I like the way you tell everything, I like the way your wife opens up, I like the photos you show us, some of which neither your friend nor your wife knows...

I will wait patiently and be thankful for any sequel! Zhsnk you for sharung, thank you, thank you once again.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 03:24 AM

Default Wow

Such a hot story. Cant wait to hear more about what happens next
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drny48 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2018, 03:38 AM

Last Easterweekend my wife had her birthday. She is still in her early thirties, but she doesn’t really like birthdays.

I bought her two tickets to a concert she very much likes, and I knew she would be very happy about present. I told our friend already a couple of weeks ago what I had bought her, and since he knows my wife is a big fan of a certain rockstar he knew she would like my present a lot. He asked me to let him know how she reacted after receiving the present.

The first four pictures below were send to him to show how happy my wife was. The tickets to the concert were send to me via email, so I printed them out to give them to my wife. She was very happy indeed with her birthdaypresent, as you can see in the pictures below. My wife knew I had already told our friend what present I would give her, and she also knew he would like to know how she reacted. So before I gave her the present I asked her to remove all her top clothes except for her top, and she allowed me to take pictures when she read the text on the printout.

Because her breasts were only covered by a thin white top a lot of cleavage was shown, and her hard nipples were very visible and poked right through the fabric. My wife allowed me to send all four pics below this post to our friend, she didn’t seem to mind how much of her breasts was shown. She did guard her nipples though, I was not allowed to send our friend any pictures where they were visible. After receiving these pics our friend commented to me in our private chat it looked like as if my wife’s breasts were about to pop out of her shirt, and I have to agree with him on that. The pics were highly erotic indeed, even if they did not show her nipples. Her birthday was celibrated later that day in the company of family.

Last night my wife and I were laying on the couch watching a movie. My wife wore only a nightgown and panties, and I had opened all buttons to expose her breasts. I knew our friend would very much like to see my wife exposed like that, so I took some pictures and asked my wife for permission to send them. She agreed to the fifth and sixth picture below this post: they show my wife laying on the couch with her sexy white panties fully visible, but she rearranged her nightgown in such a way as to cover her breasts.

Up until this point my wife has never agreed to sending any pictures showing her nipples to our friend. He has received some in the past, but each time this was by “accident” and my wife did not give prior permission. And I have send some naked shots of her to our friend, but she doesn’t know that. As far as she knows all he has seen of her is her panties (both in pictures and in real life) and the shape of her breasts, no explicit, intentional nipples.

Last night however all that changed. While watching the movie I was very complimentary about my wife’s body and she had a wine or two. Those are usually the ingredients to get her to show herself. Since she was laying next to me in her nightgown with all buttons opened it was very easy to take some pictures in which her breasts and nippels were fully visible. My wife knew very well how exposed she was, and how much of her breasts was visible. At one point I took a pictures and showed it briefly to her to ask permission to send it, and without really looking she agreed. She knew it showed her left breast fully naked, but nevertheless she agreed to send it. After I did I said to her it surprised me she had allowed me to send it since it shows her full breast and nipple, and at that point she faked being embarrassed and said she didn’t know how much was shown in the picture. We both knew that was nonsense , but she needed the ‘plausible deniability’ I think. It’s the before last picture below this post.

By that time her nipples became very hard, so it was clear to me she actually liked it. To my surprise, and contrary to what she had said earlier about the first picture being a mistake, she allowed me to send another one showing her fully exposed breast. It’s the last picture below this post. Increadible!

So last weekend my wife allowed me for the very first time to send our friend a couple of pictures in which her nippels are visible. He did see her breasts before, but that was always ‘by accident’ or without her knowing. Last weekend was the first time she actually consciously agreed to sending pics like that. Needless to say I had a huge erection all night, and did not see too much of the movie. I’m sure my wife will be guarding her nipples next time we are taking and sending pictures, but I also know she is giving in and will allow me to expose her breasts more often in the future! I can assure you, we have had a great Easter this year!
Attached Thumbnails
20180401_120351.jpg   20180401_120411.jpg  

20180401_120534_LI.jpg   20180401_120909_LI.jpg  

20180402_220940.jpg   20180402_220945.jpg  

20180402_221824.jpg   20180402_222807.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023