Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2017, 12:37 PM

Thanked 11,474 Times in 340 Posts

Hi friends

You guys are funny

I spent years dreaming up ways and means of 'accidentally' showing my shaved pantieless pussy to strangers in public places, guys at work or at bars and clubs, at ball games, at shows, in the park, in the grocery store, at the mall, in my car, at restaurants, for pizza deliveries, for contractors at my house...you name it, I've done it...I just love doing it, it's kinda like a drug to me

And y'all getting excited about seeing knickers and panties.....lol

I guess we're all different !

xx

Last edited by Honeys poppet; 10-05-2017 at 12:41 PM.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeys poppet View Post
Hi friends

You guys are funny

I spent years dreaming up ways and means of 'accidentally' showing my shaved pantieless pussy to strangers in public places, guys at work or at bars and clubs, at ball games, at shows, in the park, in the grocery store, at the mall, in my car, at restaurants, for pizza deliveries, for contractors at my house...you name it, I've done it...I just love doing it, it's kinda like a drug to me

xx
We are hardly unique, there is a huge industry of lingerie and sexy underwear out there. I would argue that underwear is a sexually exciting thing for the majority of men, some people are just more turned on by it than others. Everyone is wired differently, for example, I personally don't understand how anyone could be turned on by feet, but millions of people are.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Petrichor88 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2017, 05:25 PM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts

Quote:
Hi friends

You guys are funny

xx
Oh yeah.. it's an interesting thing, but yeah the visual of a woman in tight "knickers" (heh, in the U.S. we just call it panties) is way more sexy to me than if a woman was walking around with nothing on at all below the waist. Words cannot describe how strong this visual is for me. The overwhelming majority of sexy pictures I have collected over the years are all around that---panty/leg shots, either from the back or side, or front, etc....and seeing it in person is of course 100x hotter.

There should definitely be more women in the world that set up ways to "accidentally" flash themselves like that...it's always appreciated.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 01:10 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

One of my oldest friend retired and bought a ranch property out in the country. He invited my wife and I to come one Sunday for lunch to see his new place, Danny is a widower, his wife was killed in a car accident over 10 years ago. His place had a gate out on the highway, he told me to call when we got there and he would come let us in.

When we got there I called and Danny came riding up on a horse. We followed him in and he showed us the beautiful place, including a stable with several horses. After lunch he asked us if we wanted to ride the horses, I had not ridden many times but my wife had, so she was anxious to. She was wearing a jeans skirt and I asked her about riding a horse in a skirt, she said "I wore clean undies, so it's not a problem."

Danny saddled up two horses, my wife hitched up her skirt to her waist and climbed on. Danny got a good eyeful, I guess if she didn't mind, I didn't either.
Old 10-09-2017, 12:11 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Hi friends

You guys are funny

xx
It's all about getting a peek at what you aren't normally supposed to see that's the turn on. Be it panties or bare pussy.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 11:35 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrichor88 View Post
Another picture I posted with a story in another thread. Now I think of it, this is very similar to the view my friend got up her skirt.
Great stories, and even better pics!!. Very sexy girl you have there. She does seem to enjoy it when others see up her skirt, whether your friend while at home or out for drinks with work colleagues... or out for a walk on a windy day. You definitely should encourage her to have more "accidents" like that and post the stories - and pics!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2018, 01:34 AM

Thanked 2,426 Times in 149 Posts

We had been invited to a Halloween party. (I know that’s not exactly the season now, but I was thinking about it). This was a neighborhood party of adults...all my neighbors. I glanced in at her as she was putting on the costume she had purchased, and this is what she was wearing!

We traveled to quite a few other places too (including my parents house).

I wonder what Dad thought?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Onlywater For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2018, 01:44 AM

Thanked 2,426 Times in 149 Posts

Love to hear your thoughts, and I’m good with PM’s.

Ack!! It won’t load! (Invalid file?). Even tried to take a screen shot, but no.

Well, I’ll try again later (or PM?)
Old 06-14-2018, 09:07 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlywater View Post
Ahhh... that’s better.
It most certainly is!! And yes, your dad fully appreciated the view...
Old 02-11-2019, 07:01 PM

I love when my wife and I go out and she sits down and her little thongs stick out for everybody to see. There was a time an older gentlemen got a great seat behind us and I could tell he was looking the entire time we ate. I even got up and went to the bathroom just to walk back and get an eye full of what he could see. An amazing white thong peeking above the pant line
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThongWife For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d