photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-20-2018, 03:12 AM

Default 3 of us on vacation

About 15 years ago, when my wife Patricia & I were getting bored with our usual vacation routines, which involved visiting European resorts during the summer, lazing on the beach all day, with evenings in our Hotel getting drunk & not much else. The problem was, it always seemed too much trouble to get ready to go out & hit the town, so we never seemed to bother. One day we were talking about our upcoming 2 weeks away, & I suggested that maybe we should invite another couple to go with us, which would encourage us to be more adventurous & go out more in the evenings. It turned out that Pats work buddy who she had become good friends with, had always wanted to go overseas & see the world, but her husband would never take her. So, it was agreed, she would come with us and we would share our budget room with its 3 beds & bathroom, the type we usually booked to keep costs down. When my wife first suggested sharing, I tried not to seem too happy & pointed out a few negatives, but secretly hoping these would be dismissed, which they were, & I knew our next vacation could be one of our best ever.
Eventually the first of our 15 future vacations started, we picked May up from her home, & set off. On arrival at our resort we unpacked & went out for lunch, and then spent the next few hours exploring the town, finding the beach, & collecting a few essentials for the apartment. We settled into a routine over the next 2 weeks, after a day on the beach in the early evening I would go for a shower first, slip on a dressing gown, followed by May who would shower then dress in the bathroom, & finally my wife, who also dressed after her shower. Just before going out, I would go back into the bathroom dress & then we would go out for the evening.
First full day we hit the beach, & because we spent our whole life visiting beach resorts, Pat always sunbathed topless & thought nothing about doing the same even though May was with us. It took about 2 days before May started to complain about her tan lines, & how she hated having white bits. I knew I had to keep quiet, so I let them discuss the options, & they finally decided May would go topless, though she was very reluctant & worried about me seeing her, but because there were many other half naked holidaymakers on the beach, she was only going to be like all the others. After an uncomfortable few hours for her, she settled down & relaxed, the bonus was that because I had seen her boobs & her in her bikini bottoms, she had no qualms about me seeing her wearing very little over the next few years.
I knew if things worked out well May would be going with us for the next few years, so that is why I had to take it slowly & make plans for upcoming vacations, where I could push things a little bit further each year.
The Following 68 Users Say Thank You to spreaderspreader For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 07:40 AM

Thanked 7,254 Times in 373 Posts

More! Please!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robemmayorkcpl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 01:53 AM

The second year turned out pretty much like the first, 3 beds in a small room, bathroom & the usual small balcony. We would wake quite early, dress in the privacy of the bathroom then after breakfast we would hit the beach. After a little hesitation on the first day, May followed Pats lead & removed her bikini top, & I knew the holiday had really begun. The days were spent surrounded by topless girls on the beach, with the bonus that my Wife & her best friend were lying next to me topless & wearing very small bikini briefs for 6 hours a day. Once back in our room we would quickly shower, dress, and have a walk out for coffee & snacks in a beachfront bar. Back at our apartment we resumed our usual routine of showering, dressing & going out for the evening. As this second vacation progressed it became clear that May had become much more comfortable with me seeing her wearing very little, the hot weather & the fact that Pat often walked about in just bra & panties, encouraged May to do the same, & soon I was sharing with 2 women that spent the days half naked on the beach, & wearing very little in the room. This was also my opportunity to relax, & I ended up spending my entire time in the room dressed in just a cheap little dressing gown, & nothing else. As you can imagine this gave me an opportunity to show occasionally, but I had to try hard to make it look accidental, because I did not want to scare May off, & her not want to come with us anymore.
Evening shower time was one of the highlights of the day, I went first, came out naked except for my dressing gown, with May showering next. While May was showering, my wife would get turned on, and often fondle or suck my cock to get it hard, & then giggle quietly when she knew May was coming out of the shower, & I tried desperately to hide an erection, then my wife would shower last. The thing is I always had about 20 mins alone with my wife’s friend, she was almost always naked under a bath towel & I was naked under a dressing gown. As time went on she would think nothing of getting dressed with me in the room, often just slipping on a pair of panties & then walking around topless putting on her makeup & finishing getting dressed, & not caring if I saw her naked or not. Over the next few years she saw my cock many times, but never saying anything as she just seemed to assume that it was inevitable with us sharing a room together. As you can imagine, this gave me endless opportunities over the next few years to “accidentally” flash my wife’s best friend, see her in various stages of undress, but never wanting or feeling the need to fuck her.
Old 03-23-2018, 01:44 AM

I remember another time during the early years, when after a long night out drinking, we all staggered back to our room a little bit drunk, with me knowing things would get interesting when we got back. My wife disappeared into the bathroom, & May decided she would get ready for bed & started to remove her clothes. By now she was so used to me seeing her naked she just casually removed her top, & then off came the bra. Not caring that I was in the room trying not to seem interested, but secretly enjoying every moment. While she was topless, she leant down to grab her nighty under her pillow, and her breast swaying made a nice sight to see. She slipped the nighty over her head, and after it covered her body she removed her panties, pulled back the bed covers & lay down. Pat came out of the bathroom, May went to clean her teeth & when she returned she flopped back down on the bed & promptly fell asleep. I pretended to read a book while my wife settled down & drifted off to sleep, so there I was, two women both naked under there nightwear, in a very deep sleep & me horny as fuck. I spent the next hour walking round the room trying to peak up Mays nighty, to see her pussy but never quite managing it, in the end I gave up & went to sleep, knowing there would be plenty of other times.
Old 03-25-2018, 01:11 AM

I thought of many varied & ingenious ways I could see May naked, & also different ways I could show, but it always had to seem accidental. One day in our local store, I saw a new dressing gown that was a very thin cotton material. Realizing that if I arranged it properly when waring it, and I stood in a dimly lit room with the sun shining bright outside, the material would become see through. This was perfected at home ready for forthcoming vacations & It worked great for the next few years. Mainly because I always woke early, & with May also an early riser we almost always had an hour or two together while my wife slept. May & myself would drink coffee & chat, and I often stood in the doorway to the outside balcony, knowing she could see right through the material to what was underneath. I remember one day while I was alone with my wife, she said, “please be careful because that new gown goes see-through when it gets the sun behind it”, I acted surprised & said I would take care, Ha, little did she know.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:52 AM

One of the first times in the early years was when my wife & May were sitting opposite each other chatting, Pat decided to review some photos she had taken the previous day. I loosened my gown, & while they passed the pictures back & fourth I decided to seize the opportunity & went over to my wife with the pretext of seeing the photos but really wanting to give May a good look at my cock. I stood at the side of my wife, leant over slightly to look at the photos & pretended not to realize my gown had opened at the front & I was showing everything from the waist down. Pat did not realise what was happening because I was at the side of her but May got a full 2-minute view of my cock. I know she saw it because she went very quiet & her voice trembled with nervousness at what she had seen. She never mentioned it to me or Pat.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:12 PM

Thanked 7,254 Times in 373 Posts

Fantastic stories as always one of my favourite threads on OCC
The Following User Says Thank You to robemmayorkcpl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 12:42 AM

Another time after a long hot day on the beach, it was about 4 o’clock when we headed back to the room. Pat, my wife, needed the toilet & decided to shower first, which left May & myself in a stifling hot room waiting for the aircon to cool it down. Sweating profusely, we both stripped off, me down to my Speedos which I had been wearing on the beach, & May down to her bikini bottoms which she also had been wearing on the beach. There we stood under the aircon unit, close together, arms touching, and not saying a word. My wife’s best friend topless next to me under the air con unit, trying to cool down & me trying not to show the great deal of pleasure I was getting from this experience. Pat emerged from the bathroom some time later, & never even mentioned the fact May & myself were almost naked together. She had just become so accustomed to us always being in a state of undress it never bothered her.
Old 03-27-2018, 08:22 AM

Thanked 26,509 Times in 1,273 Posts

I enjoy these stories, they are very reminiscent of my SIL, my wife and I. SIL was divorced, but she went with us every year on our beach vacation. We had our kids with us, but they were young and didn't pay much attention to Aunt Cindy's boobs, I sure did.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 09:13 AM

Maybe this is a locational term, but what is this "gown" you are wearing?! Do you mean robe?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pa_boy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida