Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2015, 05:25 PM

Thanked 35,754 Times in 4,706 Posts

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM

A BUTT LAST NIGHT

Seph is moving. So he has a big going away party. When he wakes up the next day, he finds a surprise! There’s a woman he’s never seen before asleep on his couch…and she’s naked as a jaybird! Deciding to be a gentleman; Seph wakes her up and tells her she has to get dressed and leave. Unfortunately for both of them, she doesn’t remember a thing about last night, especially where all her clothes got to! After searching a while, she still can’t find them, so Seph offers her a deal: help him clean up the place so he can head out to work, and he’ll see if there’s anything she can wear home. Of course…this is an ENF movie, so don’t plan on a happy ending!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Hypno Texting

A custom video for a client: Tara Tied is relaxing on her day off when she starts getting texts from a mysterious stranger. When he says he’s a master hypnotist, Tara doesn’t believe him. So he sends her a file and dares her to open it. The next thing Tara knows, she’s waking up nude in bed the next morning! As she tries to remember what happened, she grows more and more embarrassed as each moment slowly comes back to her! Unfortunately for Tara, it’s not just what happened last night that’s going to be embarrassing…

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
abuttlastnight01.JPG   abuttlastnight02.JPG  

abuttlastnight03.JPG   abuttlastnight04.JPG  

abuttlastnight05.JPG   abuttlastnight06.JPG  

abuttlastnight07.JPG   abuttlastnight08.JPG  

abuttlastnight09.JPG   abuttlastnight10.JPG  

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2015, 01:15 AM

Thanked 12,146 Times in 523 Posts
Default Yawn

You seemed to have lost all your really unique models. There's just something lacking with these, a sense of humor perhaps. They're dull. Named women aren't enough if they aren't funny. And these currant models don't seem to know how to play into the role well.
Old 01-09-2015, 02:25 AM

mrjombi;

I have no doubt that your peevish comments are based on the videos you've purchased elsewhere, since I have to openly question what you would know about how funny they may or may not be, or how well they play any roles by looking at still images in the free section here. Not to mention that, besides the fact that I really have no clue what you mean by "named models" but since 5 of the 6 models in the last few month's releases have a total of ten years' experience with a company just coming up on its six-year anniversary, I'll admit that I'm equally lost by the idea that these are "currant models" as compared to these "unique models" I seem to have lost. Unless of course you meant my fruity models, as a "currant" is a berry.

As I said though; I have no doubt that your comment is based solely on the models' performances, and not on the fact that I won't buy scripts from you like you were whining about the last time you graced this thread with your wisdom.

I thank you for your sage advice, but since the company has done better every year since it's founding, you'll please pardon me if I keep my current business model.

My apologies to the rest of the folks that read, and hopefully enjoy, this thread. I just have no patience for fools that seem to feel that the best way to vent their anger at me is to take cheap shots at the ladies I'm privileged to work with, and who share their talents with all of us.

Seph

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2015, 05:22 AM

Thanked 1,087 Times in 219 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
My apologies to the rest of the folks that read, and hopefully enjoy, this thread. I just have no patience for fools that seem to feel that the best way to vent their anger at me is to take cheap shots at the ladies I'm privileged to work with, and who share their talents with all of us.
Yeah, I don't know what that guy's on about. The lady in this latest video was spirited and comical, and I'd say the same for some of your other more recent additions (Monica in particular leaps to mind).
The Following User Says Thank You to grandeweasel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2015, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandeweasel View Post
Yeah, I don't know what that guy's on about. The lady in this latest video was spirited and comical, and I'd say the same for some of your other more recent additions (Monica in particular leaps to mind).
When you factor in that the post was in response to yesterday's release, and the video with Tilly is only available at the membership site right now, while there hasn't been a sale of the clip with Tara at the a la carte sites yet since it's only been out less than 24 hours, so there's not much chance he's actually seen either one; it becomes pretty obvious that his "feedback" is just hot air targeted at me rather than any actual opinions as he's trying to claim.

Old 01-09-2015, 11:41 AM

Thumbs up

I've seen nearly all of your videos, and this one was great. Well scripted and actually a quite believable and conceivable storyline. Bonus: Tito's Vodka box in the background. Good stuff, lol !

All that being said, I've never had an issue with any of your models, and appreciate the recent additions to your site.
The Following User Says Thank You to jakemon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 06:47 PM

Game Show 6

The Game Show crew is back to give another trusting lady a chance to win ten thousand dollars! This time it’s Tara. Tara boasts that she can get free of any rope tie, so the show gives her a chance to prove it with the grand prize on the line! She has fifteen minutes to get her hands free, but of course the show has a few surprises in store for her. They start by pulling her hands up above her head, and warn her that she’ll get a new distraction ever two minutes during the challenge. It never even occurs to poor Tara that the challenges might be some pretty embarrassing distractions!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

REWRITES

Tilly McReese is a struggling actress that feels she may finally be getting her big break. She has a small, but important role in an upcoming motion picture. The day of the shoot she’s up before dawn to be ready for her big day, and isn’t going to let anything get in her way! So when a last minute delivery arrives from the studio, she tosses it aside for later in her rush to be ready. Unfortunately, when she arrives on set she discovers that her part has been majorly rewritten, and also that she accidentally signed a contract to perform it! Can Tilly do whatever it takes to make it big in Hollywood?

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
gameshow601.JPG   gameshow602.JPG  

gameshow603.JPG   gameshow604.JPG  

gameshow605.JPG   gameshow606.JPG  

gameshow607.JPG   gameshow608.JPG  

gameshow609.JPG   gameshow610.JPG  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 07:40 PM

Thanked 1,405 Times in 675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post

Game Show 6

The Game Show crew is back to give another trusting lady a chance to win ten thousand dollars! This time it’s Tara. Tara boasts that she can get free of any rope tie, so the show gives her a chance to prove it with the grand prize on the line! She has fifteen minutes to get her hands free, but of course the show has a few surprises in store for her. They start by pulling her hands up above her head, and warn her that she’ll get a new distraction ever two minutes during the challenge. It never even occurs to poor Tara that the challenges might be some pretty embarrassing distractions!

REWRITES

Tilly McReese is a struggling actress that feels she may finally be getting her big break. She has a small, but important role in an upcoming motion picture. The day of the shoot she’s up before dawn to be ready for her big day, and isn’t going to let anything get in her way! So when a last minute delivery arrives from the studio, she tosses it aside for later in her rush to be ready. Unfortunately, when she arrives on set she discovers that her part has been majorly rewritten, and also that she accidentally signed a contract to perform it! Can Tilly do whatever it takes to make it big in Hollywood?

Seph
Tara's reactions are great! I hope she is as fun to work with that she looks like on the videos.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curly804 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly804 View Post
Tara's reactions are great! I hope she is as fun to work with that she looks like on the videos.
She is Curly! She's an amazing young lady that's a treat to work with, and probably the first model I ever shot with really enjoys being embarrassed!

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2015, 10:55 PM

Sorry to be a bit late this week folks! the good news is because I was shooting.

PUBLIC DOMAIN

Tara is a graduate student with a problem: she’s been renting a room in an old man’s home, and she just found out her grant is being cut. So she asks him if there would be any way she could do something else to make up for the rent? He gives her an option: she can still stay in the room, but she would need to give up any claim to privacy. He would come and go as he needs to. As a hyper-rational personality, she decides that’s acceptable. Little does she realize what she’s gotten herself into!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND http://www.eclipstore.com/STORE/338

MEET THE HEROES

After her successful ,but embarrassing capture of Professor Fatso, Tara Titan has become a member of the Elite Network of Forensics on good standing. So when the producers of a new talk show called “Meet the Heroes” asks to interview members of the E.N.F. on their show, the Network gladly makes her and its other new member; Atomic Audrey available for the show. Unfortunately all is not what it seems, and our brave heroes become caught in another insidious booby trap!...no literally: A BOOBIE TRAP!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
publicdomain01.JPG   publicdomain02.JPG  

publicdomain03.JPG   publicdomain04.JPG  

publicdomain05.JPG   publicdomain06.JPG  

publicdomain07.JPG   publicdomain08.JPG  

publicdomain09.JPG   publicdomain10.JPG  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, grope

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317