photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2019, 10:38 PM

Default Someone else deflowering your girlfriend/wife/fiancé while you were together?

I'm wondering if this happened to anyone else here.

This happened to me once. While it was kind of traumatic at that time, it became a nice memory to masturbate after many years.

The first time, me and my girlfriend at that time were in high school. We only had oral sex with each other and were yet to have intercourse. She was scared about losing her virginity and I respected her decision, waiting until she felt OK. Then summer came, and we went to separate vacations with our families.

My vacation was pretty uneventful until she called me one morning, crying. She confessed that the previous night, she fooled around with a guy in a nightclub and as she was pretty drunk, he ended up fucking and deflowering her on a beach bed near the club.

She passed out sometime after the sex and the guy probably left afterwards. She was woken up in the early morning by a beach club employee. She was half naked. Her panties were missing (taken by the guy as a trophy I guess) and her dress rode up to her tits. There was a dried pool of cum and blood between her legs and the mattress. She was told off by the employee about ruining the mattress and left the beach and called me soon after. Fortunately, her purse and cell phone weren't stolen.

We talked about an hour on the phone, and she filled me in with those details above. She was very embarrassed about having sex with someone other than me and being deflowered like that and also about being seen naked by the employee. I was shocked and hurt at the same time, but tried to act understanding and forgiving. I took a bus to her location (we were a few hours apart) and bought her morning after pills so she wouldn't get pregnant.

Our relationship continued for some time but because of this thing, it was never the same for us and we broke up soon. We did not have sex. As years went on, we kept in touch on social media, and from what I can tell from her updates and photos, she became an uninhibited party girl. I encountered her by chance at a bar after some years and we ended up having a one night stand. She told me she owed me a fuck. Her pussy felt very loose, probably due to her having a lot of sex.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to juju701 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 11:55 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju701 View Post
I'm wondering if this happened to anyone else here.
These threads are getting hyper-specific!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju701 View Post
Her pussy felt very loose, probably due to her having a lot of sex.
Aaaaaaand there it is. Dude, not cool! You know that’s not how that works, right?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer