uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-16-2017, 02:01 PM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts
Default Catching and watching my wife and best friend

Up to this point we had been involved in two MFM threesomes, the first occurred in October and the second in December of 2004. We found both situations very hot and to be huge turn ons for us. We discussed joining a swinger club locally but it had been several months since anything had happened and we didn't have any plans for anything. Basically, we were still adjusting to the whole idea of her having sex with other men and determining our ground rules together.

We had decided to host a small spring party at our house and had invited several neighborhood couples along with my best friend who I had known since elementary school. He had remained a bachelor and never married and still lived locally. He was the one person who my wife and I talked openly and honestly with about our recent experiences. He and my wife always had hit it off and he had mentioned on several occasions how hot he thought she was and always said if I ever left he would be there for her.

The party included a lot of drinking with one of our neighbors owning a bar in town and always making new concoctions and mixes for everyone. By eleven that night everyone was pretty plastered and all but one couple and my friend decided to call it a night and walk home. My wife was loopy and had a great time but said she needed to go in and lay down while my buddy and the last couple sat outside around a bonfire listening to music and still drinking.

It had been an hour or longer and I went inside to use the bathroom and to check to make sure my wife got into bed ok. I walked down the hall past the guest bathroom and looked into our doorway finding my wife in the bed partially covered under the blankets. She had taken her swim suit off that she had worn that day and just climbed into bed naked. her covers were pulled up and her cute little butt was sticking out with the lights all on in the room and house.

I used the bathroom in our bedroom and when I got ready to walk out was going to cover her up and turn out the lights but decided to go and grab the digital camera and snap a pic or her. After I took the picture I left her butt out and left the lights on before returning to our guests still outside.

(Continued below)
Attached Thumbnails
sleeping butt.JPG  
Old 02-16-2017, 02:06 PM

Default nice ass

I like where this is going
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hornt89 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2017, 02:25 PM

I was still incredibly turned on at seeing my wife's butt in the bed on display as I returned outside. I walked over and grabbed a beer and sat down as my buddy got up and said he needed to use the bathroom and began to walk back to a tree. I stopped him and told him to use our master bathroom and he gave me a strange look and went inside the back door.

I continued talking to the neighbor couple as the male half of the couple drifted off on the couch they were sitting on. His wife was really drunk and acting silly talking about how when she drinks she gets horny and really had wanted sex tonight but that it looked like tonight was not her night. My buddy finally returned after about ten minutes and didn't say a word but just sat down and was yawning and stretching. She finally unzipped her husbands shorts and pulled out his limp cock without raising him and tried to get him hard. My buddy after about another 15 minutes of us laughing and joking about her situation got up and asked "You mind if I just crash her for the night, bro?" I looked up and replied "No, problem. Just find anyplace warm and soft." he walked inside and I returned my attention to my drunk neighbor who was now trying to suck her husband's flacid cock.

It took about another 30 minutes and our neighbor finally gave up. I helped her get her husband up and gave them both some water and helped them over to their house a few doors down from us. When we got to the door his pants were still down and I was holding them up around his thighs to keep them from falling completely. I helped them inside and to the bed laying in him down and then covering them both up. I left their house and turned out the light and locked the door and walked back home.

I got inside the house not thinking about my wife or my best friend and started putting stuff up and locking up. I had been inside for probably five minutes when I heard muffled noises coming from the back of the house and ventured back to make sure nobody was getting sick. As I neared our bedroom the lights were all still on and I could hear a slurping sound coming from inside.

I peeked into the room hearing he obvious sounds of sex with the slurping and soft moans emitting from the room. My wife was laying on her back totally uncovered and naked now with my best friend standing at the side of our bed at her head also now totally naked. He had his big hard cock in her hands and she was sucking the tip of his dick and obviously enjoying what was happening. He had his hands playing with her very erect nipples and then reached down and began rubbing her tender pussy as she instinctively spread her legs to give him full access.

I was turned-on, mad, angry and excited all at the same time and stayed at the corner of the door unnoticed and took another picture of the two of them.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0111.JPG  
Old 02-16-2017, 03:39 PM

My head was flooded with new emotions as I watched from the corner. My best friend was now getting his dick sucked by my wife while he pushed his fingers inside her tight little married pussy. I wanted to rush in and stop them but I couldn't. I walked away and back into our living room. I sat on the recliner with my own cock straining in my shorts, hard as steel at the sights and sounds of what I had just watched. I turned the camera onto review and looked at the pictures of my wife's cute tight ass and then of her with my buddies dick in her mouth and I wanted to see more.

My buddy had always had a much larger cock than my own. In gym class he was the first to develop and get pubic hair. I had seen him naked many times and was always amazed at the size and girth of his cock, wondering how he fit it inside a woman. As boys we did all the things boys do, we snuck off to the lake and went skinny dipping, took our dads playboys and masturbated to them. One time he had suggested we look at the magazines together and jack each other off. We did that several times but that was as far as it ever went. After we got married he and I remained friends and stayed close, we shared a lot together but my wife was not anything I ever considered sharing. He did not date much that I knew of and stayed dedicated to his job and his parents. I always wondered if he might be gay but had never seen any sign of it. He always talked about my wife being hot, about how much he wanted her and stuff like that but I never took any of it serious.

My wife and I had both confided in him about our recent sexual exploits and he seemed incredibly interested and asked many questions. My wife always like him and found him cute but there was never any open talk of her wanting to have sex with him. One night about two weeks ago my wife and him were talking and teased about having a threesome but both laughed it off and said they didn't want anything to get weird in our friendship. I wondered if they were serious or joking around at the time.

I eased back down the hallway and my freind was now in a 69 position with my wife on top of him. She had his full length down her throat and his huge balls were slapping covering her eyes and forehead completely. He was between her legs and licking her pussy to her full enjoyment. His face was soaking wet and I knew she was probably flooding his mouth with her sweet pussy juice. I watched and started to jack off to the sight and sound. I had forgot the camera in the living room and could not move from the sight in front of me. I didn't want them to stop, I didn't want them to see me watching or know that I knew.

I walked back down the hall and out to the patio collecting my thoughts. I thought I would sleep outside so that my wife and friend did not know I had seen them but then a thought ran through my head. We did not have any condoms at home. We had not used them since we got married and the first guy was a friend that things escalated totally unplanned and unprepared and he had went bareback but the second guy we met was a stranger and he brought condoms with him the night we played. My wife and I had agreed that we wanted to be safe and were planning to buy condoms to have on hand just in case but had never got around to picking them up, always forgetting. We had said we would never play unprotected and now I wondered if my buddy was going to be inside my wife, bareback. I walked down the hallway inside again hearing the sound of flesh slapping up against flesh and my mind raced.

I peered around the doorway once again and my wife was sitting on top of my friend, his hard dick hidden buried up inside her as she ground her hips onto him. His hands moved around to her cheeks and their rhythm began to pick up with them both moaning in pleasure. The thoughts of condoms ws gone from my mind as I watched my best friend fuck my wife deep and hard in our bed. The smells coming from the room along with the sounds were intoxicating. I could smell sex and their heated bodies and the aroma was overpowering. Teh sound of his hard cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy was the best sound I had ever heard and I thought I was going to climax in the doorway as I stroked myself and watched my friend begin to shake and I could see his balls draw up and tighten as he held my wife's hips as tightly as he could and I knew he was pumping her full of a load of his hot cum deep inside her pussy. I heard begin to orgasm wildly as she leaned over and they kissed deeply staying connected with his cock buried inside her.

I had to walk away and went back outside still stroking my dick at what I had just watched, seen, heard and smelled. I was looking at the new pictures on the phone and wanting to go inside and join my wife and friend. I wanted to bury my hard dick inside my wife's cum filled pussy and take sloppy seconds after my best friend. I finally drank a beer and then walked back inside leaving my clothes on the back patio.

My buddy was like the energizer bunny and had my wife's legs up over his shoulders and was once again buried inside her. The sounds of slapping flesh filled and echoed through the otherwise silent house. The smell of ass mixed with cum was heavy and I watched them got for some time before my buddy pulled out and flipped my wife over onto her stomach and shoot a large load of his cum onto her her upturned ass cheek.
Attached Thumbnails
bf1.jpeg   bf2.jpeg  

bf3.jpeg   ass cum shot1.jpeg  

The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
2out4more, 45colt, 51grallo, 9ward1, al34434, americuadorian, apeyboy, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, artfuldogger, atruevoyeur, BadPhotog, bare65, bertimos, bigdownloader, BoHunter, breastexp101, britrob, Candi Delight, Cdldrvr, clitty, dab140, davyp1, dick hardin, DippsyDudel, Diskret, dpence, DRDavenport, eleventhson, ernieballus, figgers, funinva, gacill, gfb4228, handiwerker3, Happytrain941, HDTour, hornt89, Hornyinde, hubby2005us, indym, jackqx4, jellyworm, jho.n1, jojo33bdx, joost5, kimokeo, klauskri, Krimper, kuryaki, Lovin_69, magnaebony, Maximus999, maymedson11, meandoespero, micasa, mikex2, MilfMom, MrBill, MT1982, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, oohay694, Peek, rak1918, raysallx, rold63, rpsaturnal, show, signalrow, Skeezle, skipper49er, snakem2000, snowhound, solva193, spinalator, stiv837, strtgld08, TeamTA, timsthreesons, travel2cu, vonvilkee, whatnow3, wildfire54, willieg
Old 02-16-2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornt89 View Post
I like where this is going
Thank You, we have several years of experience with him, we weill give more details about some of the encounters if there is interest.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2017, 03:58 PM

Default wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Thank You, we have several years of experience with him, we weill give more details about some of the encounters if there is interest.
my dick is hard from reading
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hornt89 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2017, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornt89 View Post
my dick is hard from reading
Thank you, this experience and our subsequent experiences with Jeremy over the last 12 years have been mostly great and opened up many things that we would have never otherwise experienced. This first time watching her with a friend alone was very intense but worked out great for us.

We appreciate your comments and feedback.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2017, 11:47 PM

Default There is interest!

Please post more. How did you deal with this? When did your friend come to know that you had watched them? What was the next encounter between your friend and your wife and did become involved.
?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dab140 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2017, 09:12 AM

Default Great story

I love watching my Mrs getting fucked by other guys and especially love getting sloppy seconds after.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 51grallo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab140 View Post
Please post more. How did you deal with this? When did your friend come to know that you had watched them? What was the next encounter between your friend and your wife and did become involved.
?
Thanks for your message. I will share more of her adventures with my friend here. We are all still very close and good friends and he and my wife are friends with benefits.

It was that night that they learned I had been watching. I will continue the ending of this adventure on this forum and thread.

I will also detail their next encounter that was not long after this initial hookup. I just need to get time to sit and write it out in detail.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s