or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2016, 03:45 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Default zero panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
I take her panties Now she has zero left.
I did the same. I had already reduced them down to a few pairs, but she was still totally shocked when i told her that I had thrown them all away. She just stood there and shook her head and asked why. I told her she was taking advantage of having panties in the drawer and asking me to leave her some out too often. Seems she accepted it and doesn't even complain during bleeding, plus she fcks like a rabbit!
Attached Thumbnails
Can Cana.jpg  
Old 03-02-2017, 08:01 PM

Her family is very laid back in terms of nudity and sexuality compared to mine. They joke about sex all the time, which I find rather weird because I came up in a bit of a prudish household. Even more weird when her dad hated me when we first met, and now her and her mom talk sex casually in the livingroom.

In regards to the original topic; her immediate family is well-aware that she goes commando most of the time. If it wasn't blatantly obvious as she lives in yoga pants (squatting, bending over, in the right light); it sure was when her mom pantsed her in the kitchen on her last trip home.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExFiles For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2017, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuren View Post
My wife stopped wearing the horrible things years ago in the mid 90's when she was about 19. She came home from work and told me one of her female colleagues does'nt wear them. I talked her into trying it and she soon found she preffered it. Over the years theres been many people who knew. Shes always been open about it and quite careless. I've seen her show everything off infront of others and she doesnt realise. I've told her afterwards and she says she didnt realise and couldnt care less. When shes done it I feel embaressed, proud and turned on all at the same time. She says shes never flashed on purpose. I dont think she needs to. I think she regularly exposes her self. I think over the years she must have accidently flashed dozens. I wouldnt be suprised if the number was 3 figures. I wouldnt have it any other way.
Wold you like to share some of the more memorable ocurrences?
Old 03-20-2017, 01:58 AM

Thanked 6,544 Times in 103 Posts

Wife stopped wearing panties over 16 years ago. She would NEVER intentionally flash anyone. But you can't wear short dresses and skirts without panties for that many years without accidental exposures. Most she has no idea about, but a couple she does know of. A few of her friends know. She does have one pair that she wears to some doctor visits (although she forgets half the time).
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nooked For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 05:46 AM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts
Thumbs up Panties?

My wife only wears them if she is wearing jeans. She says the fold in the jeans crotch irritates her. NEVER wears them with shorts, skirts or dresses.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:56 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default Wild wife

I don't like panties. 20 years ago I mostly stopped wearing them. Over the years I have flashed many people. (I like to wear skirts especially in summer) I really don't care who see's my pussy as long as I'm comfortable. Several times I could see guys manuvering to get a better look so I always spread a little to help them if they want to see it. At times girlfriends have asked me if I know guys are watching. I always say, "SO"? To this day I'm not sure why some girls worry about guys seeing their pussy or a nipple. (I don't like bras either.) I like being looked at. It's a nice compliment if I see a nice bulge in a guys pants while he's looking. I've given more than a few blow jobs and hand jobs to help a few of these guys out.
I seem to have lost my panties in this picture. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 012.jpg  
Old 07-20-2017, 02:28 PM

Mine making sure everyone knows.
Attached Thumbnails
2014-01-01_01-30-34_271.jpg  
Old 07-27-2017, 04:45 PM

Thanked 3,136 Times in 254 Posts
Default Bottoms Up!

She was showing some garden contractors around the back yard and accidentally tripped over backwards over a bench, resulting in her legs sticking straight up and spread wide. She was wearing a short skirt with no knickers. The contractors helped her back to her feet, but not before congratulating her on her beautiful bush (planting bushes was what they were there for in the first place!)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2018, 04:22 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

My hot GF layed on couch next to a male friend and told him she doesn't wear any panties. While wearing a short tight skirt and bare legs. I saw her shaved pussy multiple times that evening, also kind of hot that someone else knows too.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 06:25 AM

Default Does everyone know your wife dosen't wear knickers?

I was married when I was 23 in the mid 70's my wife stopped wearing knickers when she started school and her mother also did not own any Bra or knickers.
They both had full natural pubic hear and my mother in law did not shave under her arms.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barepubs For This Useful Post:

Tags
38e naked braless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s