Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2017, 12:07 AM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 103 Posts
Default hot subject

super hot subject will post some stuff here tomorrow when i have more time
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2017, 01:02 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

I'm not disturbed by this idea, but my wife is. She's got a problem with the idea that any of her male friends think of her "that way". Unfortunately for her, they do, so it's no small leap to think they've stroked one out to the thought of seeing her naked.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2017, 10:03 AM

Default I know mine do

I know for a fact some of mine do. One day we on vacation with my best friend my wife bent over and basicly all of her big tits were visible. My friend said omg lol he told her thanks for the view... we were all close so it was ok at the time. He told me he was going to use that sight later to rub one out. He had talked about her tits for years before. they eventually fucked a few years later.

My other friend does too he has told me he jacks of to my wife.

My neighbor jacks off to her as well.

I do too to other friends women so I get it totally
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2017, 10:56 AM

Thanked 3,545 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy30 View Post
I know for a fact some of mine do.
I'm sure if you shared some pics here, there would be even more guys stroking to her!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2017, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
I'm sure if you shared some pics here, there would be even more guys stroking to her!
I do!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2017, 09:10 AM

Thanked 3,545 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy30 View Post
I do!
Sorry, I missed checking for your album before I posted earlier.
Your wife has amazing tits, and I'd love to have been the one to have frosted them as in the one picture!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
Sorry, I missed checking for your album before I posted earlier.
Your wife has amazing tits, and I'd love to have been the one to have frosted them as in the one picture!
Glad ya like!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 11:49 AM

Default Two guys from work.

Both of their wives submitted photos to an online modeling contest. One got quite far in the competition! The other dropped out in the first round even though I thought she was hotter! I've seen both in bikinis and when they drink, they like to play a little slap and tickle together.
I'm pretty sure they both know that most of their friends have fantasized about both of them.
Another gal I know recently competed in a bikini contest at a carshow. She posted a pic of the top five on FB. She was number two. She must have suspected what would happen because she posted a shitload of cat and dog videos shortly afterward. Trying to bury that pic was pointless though. By the next day, everyone in the shop had seen it! She should have won!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dollybabe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 03:21 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default I would agree that it is common.

I know I have and I have friends (even one gal) who admitted to me that they have enjoyed self pleasure fantasizing about friends spouses.

Example:

We had just met this couple. She was a large-framed gal. Not overweight at all, just tall with broad shoulders. Middle aged, long legs, flat stomach and very nice large tits. She is out-going and cracks jokes about her size etc., but not the swinger types.

I stopped by their place one day to pick up something I had left there by mistake. I called him and he said to stop by anytime that day. There was no answer when I knocked on the door. I figured they were out back so I walked around to their backyard. As I got to the corner of the house I saw her laying on a lounger tanning. She was nude laying on her back. I took a good long look taking in her shaved pussy except for a landing strip. What amazed me was her very dark nipples and areolas as she is blonde.

Damn did she look hot. I wanted to lick her and enjoy her love box. No time for a picture I went back around to the front and knocked again. This time he answered, greeted and let me in. He said just a second and I'll get "her". She is out back tanning. She came back with him dressed in a robe. All I could think about was knowing she had nothing on underneather that robe. I got my item and was on my way.

I went right back home and luckily my SO was gone for the afternoon. I got naked and went out on our pool deck and was already starting to get a chubbie. At home we never wear bathing suits in the pool unless certain guests are present.

Well, I got in the pool and climbed on an inflatable float. I floated around visualizing my new friend laying there nude as I had just seen her. Of course my hand went to my crotch and I started massaging my sack. I fantasized that instead of backing away at her place I walked up to her and she invited me to tan nude with her.

Of course this led to sex and by now I was stroking myself intensely. In no time I had cummed. I rinsed the cum off my belly and hand. I then just layed there on the float thinking of her more until I fell asleep. Ever napped on a float like that? It's a great way to nap.

The funny part was I was awakened by my SO when she got home with her friend with her. Here I was laying there with a full hardon. They both laughed and remarked that I must have been having a good dream. I laughed and stroked junior a couple times for them and said, "I guess so". The two of them stripped down and got in the pool with me and I told them the "rest of the story". We had swapped with her friend and husband before so it was not shocking to her.

Another:
A friend of mine related his experience to me at a bar one night after several drinks. He explained how he had come home one day and his wife was altering a friend's summer dress. They didn't know he had gotten home. He noticed they were doing something in her craft/sewing room. In a reflection in the grass of a picture frame he saw that the friend was standing there wearing only a thong.

He said he slipped back outside and peaked in a window and watched them. The gal put the dress on and off about three times. He even saw his wife touching the gals breasts as she was altering that part of the dress. He said he stood there on his patio and took his dick out and started stroking. He related that he has stroked off to that visual a few times.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2017, 06:22 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife ordered a book from Amazon on BDSM, her favorite thing, she didn't want to have it delivered to home because one of the kids might open it, so she had it delivered to my business. Even though it was addressed to her, my partner just opened it without checking the label. He looked at the book, looked at the label, handed it to me and apologized for opening it. He said very deadpan, "my favorite sex fantasy just changed".

I just laughed it off.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009