uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-18-2011, 06:40 PM

Thanked 5,169 Times in 200 Posts
Default she used me for her first time

This happened 4 years ago when i was 30. I worked in a fairly large company with a few branches in 1 big building. The company had a gym where i exercised almost every day for about 30 minutes, the gym wasn't big, it was 1 room with mirrors from front to back, there were like 5 exercise bikes, some rowingmachines, a powerplate and a compact but decent powertraining station with some dumbels etc..

I only used the powertraining part and didn't pay much attention on what was going on at the bikes etc..

Until one day i saw a pretty blond girl riding one of the exercisebikes. She was about 1m60 (kinda small) with a firm curved little body, very nice perky young tits and a firm tight young ass (i estimated her 19 wich later proved spot on) and a very attractive face looking cute and innocent (at that time).

She appeared more often and it's ofcourse always fun to have something nice to look at once a while if your exercising but i didn't think more of it at that time. After about a week It became obvious that the attraction was mutual and that she to liked something to look at once a while while exercising.

This went on, and i remember thinking that it was great because A i had a girlfriend, B she was to young anyway and i would probably never talk to her anyway(hadn't seen her anywhere else exept the gym) so nothing stopped us from flirting a bit

We did the whole "if i look you shyly look away and visa-versa thing".
One day i looked in the mirror in front of me and unintentionaly looked straight into her eyes. Being the man i kept looking expecting her to look away but she didn't, she kept looking and did a tiny perk movement with her mouth, after witch she laughed looking pleased of herself.
I was in complete shock, i had always thought of her as a pretty, innocent young girl but this fraction of a second immediatly made me realise she was one of the best natural teases i had ever met.(wich later proved more then true).
Since that day the balance changed totaly, i could tell she felt she had some power over me and that she liked it.

At that point the only thing that made me at ease was the fact that she was the girl from the gym and i would never talk to her anyway.... A few days later i saw her enter my office pushing a trolley with a plant, some photographs , a mug and paperwork on it. I saw her, she saw me and we imediatly knew this was trouble, it was like a shot of electricity.....

More to come, it would help if i feel like people enjoy the story so i dont feel like i'm writing this in vain so please commment
Old 09-18-2011, 07:54 PM

Nice story, waiting for the next part.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barbouille For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 09:06 PM

Default More Please!!

Do continue!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevert36 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 11:09 PM

Default part two.

She had now entered my world, and i had to face reality, so as soon as she settled down a bit i went to talk to her.
I said hey, she said hey back... i asked her, now what? she said, who knows? And she smiled.
I said, the flirting was ok, but i have a girlfriend... she said, thats ok, i wont stand in your way. and she smiled again.
while laughing i said, maybe you can be my steady flirt. She laughed back and said, i like that idea

Days went by and she (charlotte) kept on teasing me when noone looked, she obviously felt like she had a wildcard and could do whatever she wanted, i was the one having a girlfriend, so i was presumed to be good.
The problem was that Charlotte was obviously sexually very intelligent, it was clear she was verry aware of the fact that she was a small 19 year old cute girl, what she for instance did was when she noticed i looked at her she put the tip of her finger in her mouth, bit it a bit, take a fragile pose(knees a tiny bit toward eachother) and give me a look that i can only describe as "you can have me whenever you want". Then she would laugh knowing very well she had total control.

It drove me crazy! Al i wanted was to be near her. It was a big struggle, because i honestly didn't wanna risk my relationship in any way.

We started having lunch together and she would never loosen that grip she had on me, she played her part exelently. And for me... Any man that can withstand a 19 year old girl making very clear she is completely his please tell me how because i was totaly lost.

She would sit very close to me, pushing her tiny body against mine and laying her head on my shoulder and all the while i was completely freakin out, what if someone i knew saw us etc.. but at the same time i had completely no choice, this tiny blond young girl had complete control over me.
If anything, i could be proud i made it this far without even kissing her...

Thats it for part two i have a feeling this story is going to be like 6 or 7 parts and at the moment i'm struggling with the idea if i'm going to post a picture of her in the end yes or no :s
Old 09-19-2011, 04:27 AM

Thanked 4,236 Times in 107 Posts

Keep the story coming!

Up to you if you want to post the picture, but I for one would love to see her.
The Following User Says Thank You to aus guy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 04:47 AM

definitly carry on ! and with a pic at the end would be great !!
The Following User Says Thank You to nalas69 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 07:23 AM

Thanked 2,346 Times in 391 Posts
Default So lemme guess....

So you fucked the shit out of a 19 y.o. little hottie and she couldnt get enough or your hard body or hugh cock. I'd say, skip the buildup and get right to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankdingo View Post
So you fucked the shit out of a 19 y.o. little hottie and she couldnt get enough or your hard body or hugh cock. I'd say, skip the buildup and get right to it.
honnestly, it's not that simple, neither did it feel that cheap. So ill tell it as it happened and if you like it you can read it, if you dont dont read it up to you
The Following User Says Thank You to milocool For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 07:54 AM

ignore the jealous guy crandingo - you are giving us all the 'foreplay' and i, for one. think you are doing a good job.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to honister For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 02:40 PM

Default part three.

One day after work she asked me if i didn't want to join her shopping for shoes. It was 4 pm and the stores would be open till 7 pm. I said ok and so whe drove to the city to hunt for shoes. Charlotte had a bad shoe addiction, most women love shoes, but she literaly saved her money to buy shoes.

We ended up in a small shop that sold designer shoes and saw a pair of Marc Jacobs leather boots with pink lucid heels. they where in sale from 1200 euro for 700 euro wich even for her was way above her budged but i insisted she tryed them on anyway because they where really exeptional.
She tryed them on and fell head over heals in love with them and so did i, the tall heels showed her already gorgeous ass of even more, and the pink lucid heels looked stunning, i had never seen any boots come even close to how amazing these looked.

She must have stood there for a half an hour saying i can't buy these, its way to expensive and i saw she ment it, also i encouraged her to try them on so i kinda felt bad. eventualy i asked her howmuch she would buy them for and she said, if they where 550 euro i would buy them.
I love exeptional clothing and furniture aswel so i said ok, ill ad the 150 euro!

She was super syked and bought them, she put them on imediatly. Walking on the street next to her after that was amazing, this small cute blond had transformed in a sophisticated tall gorgeous creature. The heels gave a kind of pink light aura on the floor as they catched the sun and there where literaly people turning their head in amazement."
(@mod: i'm gonna post a picture of those boots as an attachment and i would really apriciate if it can stay as it is part of the context of the story)

We had 1 drink in a bar (i still had to drive) after and she asked me if i wanted to come drink a glass of wine at her place to celebrate. I felt like it and said yes. we sat on the sofa with a glass of wine, having a fun evening. Eventualy she ender up sitting on my lap facing me with her arms loosely over my shoulders and we kissed. I gently corressed her breast (over her top)with my tumb while holding her waist. she smiled, bit her lips a bit and softly guided my hands to her ass pressing them on so i had a firm grip on her ass wich i longed after for sooo long already(she wore a jeans).

At this point she looked at me and said"i have a confession to make, something i've been wanting to tell you for a long time, i'm still a virgin". I started laughing and said"you???". I said"i can hardly imagine guys resisting you and i also can't imagine you not being interrested in sex etc." she said"thats true, but theres a reason, someting happened to me when i was younger, i wasn't ****d or anything but it made me afraid of men and especialy of their penis". (she never explained further why)

At this point i senced it was real and felt bad for her. She said i'm still afraid, but your the first guy i feel safe with, who doesn't just grab me etc. Knowing you have a girlfriend made me feel secure enough to flirt with you and touch you. It's come to a point where i want to ask you to be my first and to have patience with me.

If i'm honest, at this point we had really gotten a deep connection and i really started to feel in love with her.
Eventualy i said"ok, but i will never make the first move, it has to come from you so i know for sure i don't do anything that makes you feel bad. She smiled and said"thats the best possible reply you could give."....
Attached Thumbnails
marc jacobs.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to milocool For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s