uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2019, 09:54 AM

Default Cordelia's Curse

Because why wouldn't I resurface years later with an erotic Fire Emblem story? I'm weird like that, ok? <3

“You really think that strategy would work?”

“I’m confident of it.”

“You’ve tried it once before, then?”

“More than once, and always successfully.”

The pair had been sitting at the table for so long, the candle lighting the room had all but burnt out. Piles of books were stacked around them, as well as a map that had been thoroughly scribbled and scrawled over, to the point where it scarcely resembled its original topography.

Robin had only been with the Shepherds for a few months, but he had already grown deeply entrenched with every tactical manoeuvre they would undertake. He had picked the brains of several of his comrades, to varying degrees of success — Miriel provided excellent insight in fairly incomprehensible language, while Vaike had spent most of the meeting boasting about how he could simply burst through the enemy flank unscathed. Sumia said that she could only make a proper decision after she had picked enough flowers for a fortune. That was hours ago, in fact.

This time, Robin was seated with Cordelia, the enigmatically aloof pegasus knight whom he was still trying to decipher. She possessed cunning intellect and a real knack for the art of war, but she seemed to be a perfectionist who deflected praise as though they were arrows from an enemy’s bow.

For her part, Cordelia felt entirely within her element as she pored over countless theoretical scenarios. She secretly revelled in the opportunity to counter any of Robin’s suggestions, though she dared not show it. Cordelia was a deeply proud woman, but she was her own worst enemy, saddled with crippling self-doubt.

“Ah, I think I’ve finally got it!” Robin blurted suddenly, “What if I were about to do this?”

The moment he pointed to a spot on the map, the flame died out and the room went pitch black. They sat there in bemused silence for a few moments.

“Well, Robin,” Cordelia said finally, “If you know of a way to plunge the world into darkness, then I suppose you will indeed have gotten the better of me on the battlefield.”

Robin laughed uproariously at the remark. For the first time in a long time, he felt at home. Cordelia bashfully peered down at the floor, grateful that he could not see her blushing.

“I suppose that is as clear a sign as any that we ought to adjourn this meeting?” she suggested, getting to her feet.

“Ah, yes, you’re right.” Robin agreed, his voice laced with disappointment, “I apologise for keeping you so long, Cordelia, I must have lost track of the time.”

“Not at all.” Cordelia said as she made her way towards the door, “It is an honour to be of assistance. Good night, Robin.”

“Good night, Cordelia.” Robin replied, still seated at the table. Cordelia disappeared off down the hallway, and Robin sat pondering for a few moments. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he looked towards the candle in annoyance. “Damned unlucky coincidence, really.”

From a corner of the room, a figure loomed. She had been watching them the whole time, unseen, her eyes flickering with disdain.
“Yes.” she muttered to herself, “A coincidence.”

Cordelia made her way back towards her quarters, her emotions dancing around in her head, but remaining stone faced, as per usual. She paused when she heard a sound behind her. Shuffling feet. Light, but most certainly there.

Her hand instinctively went to the lance on her back. Robin had found it odd that she refused to leave it behind as they made their way to the library, but Cordelia had remained cautious.

“Show yourself.” she commanded, turning quickly to face her foe. There, she saw her.

Tharja stood a few paces away, carrying a stack of sinister-looking tomes in her arm. Despite herself, Cordelia hesitated to remove her hand from her lance. Though Tharja had proven a valuable ally since defecting from Plegia, her unnerving demeanour and uncouth practices didn’t exactly suggest trustworthiness.

“Ah, Tharja.” Cordelia said flatly, “What are you doing up at this hour?”

“Studying.” Tharja returned, “Very interesting subject matter, in fact.”

Cordelia squinted to make out the title of one of the books Tharja was carrying, but it was written in a tongue she didn’t recognise. Perhaps all for the better, as she feared that simply reading the title would be enough to summon all kinds of wicked ghouls.

“I’ll take your word for it.” Cordelia said with a shudder, “Is there, erm, anything I can do for you?”

“Not yet.” Tharja said as she passed by the unnerved pegasus knight. When she had gotten behind Cordelia, she quickly plucked out a single strand of her long, flowing hair.

“Ouch!” Cordelia squeaked, “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Mmm, a bug.” Tharja murmured, hiding the hair amongst the books and continuing on her way.

“Ugh.” Cordelia grumbled, “She truly is a terror.”

Tharja let the strand of hair dance between her fingers for a few moments, contemplating her next move.

“So, that horse-riding trollop thinks that she can swoop in and steal my Robin away from me, does she?”

She gazed at the various books at her disposal, veritable weapons filled with terrible curses and hexes.

“Which to choose, hmm? Should I make her smell so repulsive, Robin wouldn’t come anywhere near her? Or shall I turn her skin bright orange? …No, I need something that will destroy her, slowly.”

Eventually, Tharja spotted a book that she hadn’t touched in years, and she began putting pieces together in her head.

“Yes, that’s the one…” she said with a wicked grin, “She seeks his attention, does she? Well then, let’s make her the centre of attention!”

Before the break of dawn, Cordelia had already risen, and began her morning routine. She first checked on the state of the equipment, ensuring that none of the lance heads were loose, and the bowstrings remained taught. She then progressed onto the armour, keeping a close eye on any dents and gauging their quality. When she had finished to her satisfaction, she left the armoury, and saw Frederick in the hallway.

“Good morning, Cordelia.” he greeted with a nod.

“Good morning, Frederick.” she said back, “On your morning rounds?”

“Quite.” he replied, “The rations are at an acceptable level, though we are beginning to wane on the amount of leafy greens ingested during meals. I will see to it that that is rectified before nightfall. I have also fortified the tents, to prevent any collapses from the recent uptick in wind patterns. In addition, there were a few rather troublesome looking pebbles dotting the area, which have been dealt with swiftly.”

“All weapons and gear are in working condition, though I request we seek repairs on the gauntlets as a matter of priority.” Cordelia advised.

“Duly noted.” Frederick said, nodding again, “You’ll be off on your morning patrol then, no doubt?”

“Yes, heading towards the east ramparts now.” Cordelia confirmed. She took a few steps off in that direction, then paused, frowning.

“A problem?” Frederick queried.

“N-no, no problem.” Cordelia said, brushing it off. In actuality, the clothing under her armour had been particularly clingy that morning, with her panties inexplicably riding up with each step she took. She tried her best to flex her buttocks in an effort to dislodge them, annoyed by the minor inconvenience.

Her annoyance would only grow greater, as she waited for her partner on the morning patrol to attend. She was scheduled to be paired with Kellam, but as usual, he failed to show. His tardiness was becoming quite concerning, and she questioned his commitment to the Shepherds.
Regardless, she knew better than to panic. Irksome as it was, this was expected behaviour, and any attempt to locate him around the barracks would have just been a waste of time. She was more than happy to work alone this morning, especially as it gave her some privacy as she tried to wrestle with her wardrobe.

The issue had only become worse as time pressed on, and she could feel that one side of her underwear had completely ridden up the right cheek. She tried to think about whether she had done something odd while washing them, but nothing occurred to her. Her attention to detail was top notch, and the notion that she had somehow shrunk her undergarments was hard to believe. Regardless, it was as though they were two sizes too small, and getting tighter every second.

After a few minutes, it became too much to bear. She was fortunate that her thick armour only covered her torso, with her lower body protected only by a skirt. It was risky attire for the battlefield, but Cordelia prioritised freedom of movement, even if it came at the cost of defence. Today, it also had a different benefit, as it meant that she could easily access her panties to try and rectify the situation.

It was so undignified and unladylike, she couldn’t help but feel a pang of shame as she considered it. She looked in all directions to ensure that nobody was around, before lifting the back of her skirt and reaching around to grab hold of her panties. To her astonishment, it was as though half of the fabric had simply disappeared, and not just up her rear end. The light blue fabric was far smaller than it had ever been before, with the leg holes in particular now cut peculiarly high. There was no time to figure it out however, so she simply stuck her finger through the back of the panties, dislodging it as best she could. It snapped back with an audible smack, causing a small yelp to escape from Cordelia’s lips.

She felt her face flush again with embarrassment, so she fixed her skirt and hurriedly continued on her patrol.

A few paces behind her, Kellam had gone pale.

Cordelia’s difficulties with her uncooperative attire grew more apparent as she continued her day, moving from commitment to commitment and unable to excuse herself to seek relief. She sat alone in the mess hall, at a far corner against the wall, trying to surreptitiously fix the issue, to no avail.

“Mind if I join you?” Robin asked, carrying his food over.

“No, please do!” she replied, her hands quickly returning to the table.

“You know, I can’t help but feel as if this meal is 90% vegetable.” Robin said as he prodded his lunch with a fork, “What do you make of it?”

“It’s, umm, certainly healthy.” Cordelia muttered, distracted.

“You’re sure I’m not bothering you?” Robin asked with concern, “If you would prefer to be alone, I can move somewhere else…”

“Oh no, please stay.” Cordelia said apologetically, “You’ll have to forgive me, I’ve been having the strangest morning. I’ve got this problem that I just can’t seem to work out.”

“May I be of assistance?” Robin offered.

Cordelia stared at him for a moment. Yes, Robin. Could you take a look at my knickers and let me know if they’re vanishing? That would be a big help.

She looked back down at her plate, completely befuddled.

“No, it’s something I’ll just have to deal with.”

After a few minutes of silence, she felt something different, and it absolutely horrified her. Her panties had gotten so tight, they were starting to ride up in the front. The unwelcome fabric hugged her most sensitive areas, a sensation that was too intrusive for her to bear.

“If you’ll excuse me, I might return to my quarters for a moment.” she shot up, taking hold of her plate. She brushed past Robin, who was lost for words as he watched her quickly walk away.

The other Shepherds began to whisper among one another, the whole room focused on Cordelia. She had no idea why, but she couldn’t stand the attention.

As she left the mess hall, Lissa ran to join her side.

“Uhh, Cordelia?” Lissa said in a hushed voice.

“Yes?” Cordelia grunted, annoyed.

“I don’t know if you were aware of this, but your skirt…” Lissa trailed off, her eyes locked downward. Cordelia peered down, and gasped in horror. Her skirt had now shrunken several sizes! It just barely covered her crotch, while half of her derriere was completely exposed — even more so now that her panties had been reduced to hardly anything.

“This is a nightmare!!” Cordelia howled, picking up into a trot.

“Look, it’s definitely a unique look. And hey, kudos to you, you’ve got a cute rear and all,” Lissa continued, “But it’s not exactly appropriate for the workplace, if you get what I mean?”

By now, Cordelia’s face was practically as red as her crimson hair. She tore down the hallway, towards her quarters.

“What in the gods is happening to me?” she wailed, running up towards her mirror. Her skirt was practically a belt by now, and her crotch was entirely on display. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair was peeking from the sides of the baby blue panties, which had been reduced to a strip. In that moment, it finally slipped fully in between the lips of her vagina. She tried to grab hold to free herself, but the sensation overtook her before she could — her knees buckled and she landed on her bed with a thud.

“Ohh, it’s… Ahhhh…!”

The clips on her garter had come loose, causing her boots to slip off onto the floor. Her toes curled and her muscles tensed as she writhed about on the bed, overcome with feelings of ecstasy and mortification. As the panties slowly shrunk more and more, the fabric brushed smoothly against her clitoris, sending a rush through her whole body. She was just barely able to reach towards her crotch, but she didn’t have the strength to even attempt to loosen the underwear. Instead, she just felt incredible shame as she realised that they were dripping with moisture.

“Noo… ohhhhhh… annnh, annh…!”

Her body shuddered and quivered, and her protests had devolved into euphoric moans. She couldn’t resist any longer.

“Cordelia! What’s going on? I heard shouting, and…”

Robin couldn’t muster another word as he stood in the doorway, his mouth agape as he looked at Cordelia there on the bed, her hands on her crotch and her eyes filled with lust.

“Ohhhh gods… I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming!” she shrieked the words again and again as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. Finally, mercifully, the panties seemed to yield, just slightly. Enough for Cordelia, her sweaty body heaving as she panted and gasped, to look Robin in the eye.

“I’m… so very sorry, I should not have seen this.” he choked, stumbling out of the room.

“Robin, wait!!” Cordelia cried, desperate for aid. She had gone beyond the point of shame and embarrassment now, and was laden only with fear. It was as though she had been stricken with some kind of horrifying curse, and… Wait…

Oh no.

She willed herself upward, her face suddenly twitching with rage. Tharja had bewitched her somehow, and though she couldn’t begin to assume the reason, she knew that her degradation was exactly what the dark mage had wanted. She got to her feet, unsteady and swaying though she was, and made a beeline towards Tharja’s quarters.

When she arrived, she saw Tharja sitting on her bed, her legs folded and a smirk crossing her face.

“And people say that I dress risqué?” she giggled to herself as she observed Cordelia’s state.

“What have you done to me, Tharja? What is this witchcraft?” Cordelia snarled between breaths, “And why? What could I have possibly done to deserve this cruel punishment?”

Tharja sat up straight now.

“It should be obvious, really. You tried to come between me and Robin, impressing him with your skilful knowledge and your holier-than-thou countenance!”

“This… this is madness! I don’t understand a word of what you speak… Just cure me of this hex!”

“Oh, you feel as though you’re in a position to make orders, do you?” Tharja said, tilting her head and sauntering towards Cordelia, “Maybe you still haven’t learnt your place!”

With a snap of her fingers, Tharja possessed every piece of Cordelia’s clothing. Her stockings flew right across the room, leaving her barefoot, while her armour crumbled to pieces.

“N-no!” Cordelia screamed, “Not my breastplate!!”

Finally, her undershirt tumbled to the floor, leaving Cordelia clutching at her chest.

“Oh…” Tharja said slowly, “Oh… oh my.”

Cordelia’s biggest secret had been revealed — or, that is to say, her smallest secret — that her armour greatly exaggerated her bust. Her tiny breasts were now hidden behind her arms as she stood there, completely naked… except for the minuscule panties, which Tharja had seen fit to leave on.

“Now that’s just adorable.” Tharja teased, “Did I do that, too? Or did the legendary Cordelia always have the breasts of an adolescent?”

“Please… don’t…” Cordelia could barely get the words out, her head hung low as she tried to maintain any dignity whatsoever.

“You know, I don’t usually like to get my hands dirty, but I think this last step needs a personal touch. It’s time for me to show you just who is in charge around here!”

Tharja marched over behind Cordelia, and took the back of the panties in both hands. With one swift motion, she yanked them up as high and as hard as she could, lifting Cordelia clean off the floor.

“Oh my gods!!” Cordelia wailed, her legs kicking helplessly as she was bounced up and down by her panties. Her hands instantly shot down towards her crotch, at last exposing her breasts in all of their dubious glory.

“Ah yes, those strength tonics sure do have their uses, don’t they?” Tharja cackled with glee. Her room was filled with mirrors for the occasion, and she felt utter joy as she saw the sight before her.

Cordelia’s face was contorted into one of utter agony from the panties digging deep into her nether regions, while her perky little breasts jiggled wildly. Her nipples were rock hard, and her thighs were drenched.

“Now to get something straight with you…” Tharja hissed as she carried Cordelia over to the bed. She sat down and threw the defeated girl over her lap, her bouncing buttocks raised to the air. She began to ruthlessly spank Cordelia, causing her to squeal with each punishing slap. Tharja admonished Cordelia as she smacked her rear, the porcelain skin of her cheeks soon turning bright pink.

“Don’t. You.”

*thwack* EEK!

“Ever. Come.”

*bap* OWW!

“Near. Him.”

*crack* OOOOH!

“AGAIN!”

At last, Tharja then released Cordelia from the wicked panties, albeit by pulling them so hard up the poor girl’s rear, they snapped clean off. Tharja held the panties up high, like a sickening trophy. Cordelia laid there, helplessly bawling and shivering. Tharja stroked her fingers across Cordelia’s naked vagina, and she was powerless to even resist.

“Oh, you came again, did you? Mm, you are a naughty girl, after all…”

The next morning, Cordelia’s eyes flitted open despite every urge she had to keep them shut forever. Her crotch felt like it was on fire, and her buttocks were still throbbing. She had slept in the nude for the first time in her life, and couldn’t even work out what she ought to wear today. As she slowly made her way around the room, she wrapped herself in a large overcoat, unable to muster the strength to assemble a proper wardrobe.

She noticed a book that sat in her doorway. It was red, with white text on the front cover. She bent down to pick it up, and when she read the title, her heart sank.

wh*r*-delia.

She opened to the first page, and saw the worst extent of Tharja’s sorcery contained within. There inside were images, as if a window into reality, of the events that had transpired yesterday. From her attempts to dislodge the panties during her patrol, to the debacle at the mess hall. All the way to Tharja’s thorough domination, Cordelia kicking and screaming across the black mage’s lap like a toddler. Looking down the hallway, she saw the Shepherds each holding their own copy, and the expressions of astonishment began to cross their faces.

It was too much. She passed out.

When she awoke, she was back in bed. The door was closed, and Robin was sat at the foot of the bed. He had a look of concern on his face, but his eyes lit up when he saw her return to consciousness.

“Oh Cordelia, thank goodness you’re awake!”

“R-Robin?” Cordelia said weakly, “What happened?”

“You were cursed by Tharja.” Robin advised, “The less said, the better. Rest assured, Frederick is destroying those depraved books as we speak.”

“The… the books!” Cordelia shot up, holding her face in dismay, “Oh Robin, what you must think of me?”

To her shock, Robin took her in his arms, holding her close.

“I think that you are a friend who was in trouble, and one who I failed to help in her darkest hour. Cordelia, I am truly sorry.”

“You’re… sorry?” she said in disbelief.

“Unfathomably sorry.” he continued, “I thought that you had gone insane, but even then, for me to abandon you the way I did was callous.”

“I… understand.” Cordelia said quietly, “You had to witness such a disgusting sight…”

“Disgusting?” Robin leant back to look her in the eye, “Cordelia, as perverse as it may sound, I found myself absolutely enraptured by what I saw.”

“I-I have… no words.” Cordelia stammered, “I’m not sure how to feel.”

“I am but a man, Cordelia.” Robin confessed, “And though it shames me, to have seen a goddess like you in that way… I had to make my way back to my room immediately, and close the door tight.”

“R-Robin!” Cordelia gasped.

“I may have… also done so this morning, after I browsed through that book, to be quite honest. I only looked briefly though, I swear to you.”

“Robin, are you saying…” Cordelia whimpered, “That you’ve seen everything?”

“All of it.” Robin replied.

“And you… liked it?” Cordelia said warily.

“A more perfect woman, I have never met before in all my life.”

Cordelia couldn’t think of a single word, and so she kissed him there and then. The overcoat fell from her shoulders, and he ran his hands up and down her exposed upper body. In spite of everything that had happened, she couldn’t help but feel aroused, knowing what Robin had seen — and that he had so enjoyed it. Maybe Tharja was right about her being a bit more deviant than she had once thought…

The books were piled neatly in the fireplace, and Frederick held a fire striker in his hand. Tharja had done unspeakable things to their comrade, and her punishment would be severe. Frederick pondered what course of action he should take, as he had been tasked with that duty.

Perhaps the punishment should fit the crime? It seemed only fair, though in actuality, Frederick had no idea of exactly what had transpired, as he hadn’t even glanced at a single page. He picked one up, and opened the front cover. His eyes went wide, and he turned a few pages. He felt his mouth opening as he made his way to the final pages, sat there silently, and then shut it at last, his eyes practically bugging out of his skull.

“Perhaps I should… hold onto these. …For safekeeping.”
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tehtrs For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022