uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2019, 07:18 AM

Smile [Original] Borrowing a classmate, I did not expect to buy one get two

On Friday night, I was lying in bed after a shower, and the next door sister didn’t know where to go.
I wanted to tell her to watch TV together, and by the way, admire her big breasts, suddenly
the phone is ringing. "Hey!" "Xiaoliang, your sister and sister are drunk in me, I want
closed. "Sister's classmate, Xiao Tian, ​​she works in the cafe in the next door."
On Friday, the business was not good. Only one person was left at night and the shop was closed at 10:00.

Dressed, I immediately set off to her coffee shop, the door was hung up close
Brand, turn the door in, they are at the table at the bar, Han sister is already sleeping
On the table, Xiaozhu saw me and immediately said, "Good brother, drink and drink!"
I looked at Xiaotian and frowned slightly. She passed by me and locked the door. "you
Didn't talk to Xiaozhu this week? Let me help you clean up first. Xiaotian will be on their table.
The cup was taken away, and the half cup of the small bamboo hand was left alone. I took half of the empty cup, followed by
Xiao sweet entered the kitchen.

After putting down the cup, I reached out and took off my sweet panties from the back while taking my own
The trousers and underwear fell to the knees, and the hands pressed the sweet 32C nipple, and the lower body was holding her
Naked stocks. The situation on Friday seems to have reappeared, and it was all gone.
Xiaozhu went home, Xiaohan stayed in the dormitory to study, I volunteered to help Xiaotianguan shop
After cleaning up, go to the kitchen. I found that the little sweet cockroach rubbed the floor and thought of it.
The door is locked, lonely and widowed. Can't help but take off her underwear that shows her maid's skirt.
Insert directly. She is a good family, I didn’t expect anyone to dare to do this to her, but also to me.
Use force, hurry up. Her female bodyguard is coming. In her house female bodyguard presses the door
When I was ringing, I had let Xiaotian rushed to the sky for 3 times and shot her inside.

Xiao sweet turned and took me to the room where the boss was resting, pulling the chest zipper to
At the bottom, take out 2 chest stickers. I pushed her thighs and started to lick. "
Oh! Oh! Oh! She was short and sensitive, and she quickly orgassed. I kissed
Xiao Tian said a few words behind her ear, pulling the gun and walking out of the door.

Back at the Xiaozhu table, she has finished drinking the bartender. I took up Xiaohan and handed Xiaozhu’s hand.
Resting on the shoulder, holding Xiaohan's hips in one hand and holding the small bamboo waist in one hand, will be two people
Bring back my room. My room is on the side, about twice the size of the little bamboo sister's room.
After sending Xiaohan to bed, I was soft on the carpet, who said that the corpse is easy, one
In a short way, I was soaked in sweat on my coat. Not that they have multiple, but the back
Holding an E milk, holding a G milk. And they all grow well, who can stand it.

The air was turned on, and the sound of the start made the bamboo resting on the low table on the carpet.
Woke up. She leaned over and poked my face by hand. "Sister is not right, Xiaoliang is not
I want to be angry," I pretended to be angry and closed my eyes and said, "How can you not be angry? Just tell you that.
Huang Shang is a pervert, if he doesn't believe it, he will go to the movies with him and be touched.
I will say all the words that I have hidden in my heart for a week. She was silent for a while and said:
"How is he also your classmate? I also refused many times. I want to say that I promised once, but again.
Look at the science fiction film. Who knows..." I came up with breath, "Who knows the milk he will touch?
I still don’t resist, if I don’t take it away,” I can’t say it because of a drop.
Tears fell on my face. "I'm sorry," "I'm sorry," said Xiao Zhu, saying that I will be
Put your hand on her chest. "Also let you touch, forgive me!"

Opportunity, the urge to endure hard, I will take my hand away. "Let me kiss and forgive me."
. Normally, although I am playing with my younger brother, I am one year old.
But it is also a normal younger brother, there is no more movements, and there are very few pull hands. Look at me
Focusing on her eyes, Xiaozhu blushes, she closes her eyes and pouts, saying:
"Okay! Just this time."

"Who said that I want to kiss!" "Oh!" When Xiaozhu hesitated, my head got into her and
At the bottom of the knee skirt, her hands were taken off her panties and her mouth was kissed on her labia. "Hey! Hey! Hey! No.
You can kiss there, the girl is next to it! I poked my head and said, "Sister, she is sleeping, not going.
Found, I have not finished yet. Going back to the bottom of the skirt again, Xiaozhu wants to stick the thighs to resist.
I put out my tongue and broke through the Black Forest and the labia, and glimpsed it on the nucleus. Xiaozhu body tremble
The labia flows out of the thick love liquid. I like a little bear who is greedy for honey, and tastes it in her lower body.

Xiaozhu’s thighs quickly softened, and when I trembled for the third time, I took off her skirt again.
Your own body clothing. Seeing that I was stripped, Xiaozhu anxiously said, "I am so fat, how can you like it?
I. "168" Xiaozhu, the upper circumference is an amazing 36G, the opposite arm and thigh, are compared
Generally girls are thick, but they are only relatively thick. Compared to the slender sister Xiaohan, of course, it is fat.
But it is only 5_60 kg, her waist is only 23 inches, and her calves are very slim.

"How do you know, I don't like it." I pulled the zipper off her skirt and took off the skirt.
. Xiaozhu reached out to grab her skirt, I grabbed her hand and pressed it on the erect penis, 2_67
The length of the centimeter is also close to a small egg. Xiaozhu grabbed the penis and instantly petrified. I
Love you, push down the bamboo. Kissing her mouth, the most is a false kiss. this time
Really kissed, after the two men were intertwined, they leaned their heads on her ear. "I want to see
妳 Beautiful chest” The glans are lightly buckled at her mouth. "喔!喔!......" 小竹自
The top and the cap have been taken off. Really big, compared to her little melon face, these two are better than her
The head is still big, and the light brown nipple on it stands up under my gaze. "It's so shameful!"
Cross your hands to block the nipple, but can't stop the remaining white chest.

I picked up the bamboo and put her hands in her hands and tightened them.
side. I have been laughing and thinking about the big breasts since I moved in the first day. I finally got it. I let my tongue
After crossing the nipple, I said, "I have always wanted to see their true appearance when I met you on the first day.
Thank you. I loosened the hands of Xiaozhu, and I used both hands and tongues to attack the two white hills in front of me.
. "Oh! Good brother, it’s weird, so weird, oh! Oh! Oh!"
A lot of lascivious water. After 5 minutes of licking, I looked up and held the glans in my right hand and posted it on Xiaozhu.
Small mouth.

Xiaozhu instantly understood what I meant, reached out and took the glans and let it sink into the small hole. It was so warm and tight.
. After Xiaozhu’s hand, I immediately slammed forward and felt that the film was stretched by me.
I was worn by me. "It hurts, it hurts, it hurts!" Xiaozhu tried to push me away and plugged in.
Going in, it is possible to let her go. Hold your breasts with both hands, gentle, nipples
Focus on the lips of the tongue, suck, suck, contain, bite, grind. Take turns to go round.

"Hey, hey, hehe..." Her resistance quickly became infinite. "Xiaoliang, oh! Oh!
Oh! I used her superb skills of nine shallow and one deep, and Xiaozhu was quickly felt comfortable.
Completely defeated. I also slowed down the speed of the pumping, and once again focused on her soft-bodied breasts.
. My thumb licks the breasts and the teeth bite the white breasts. "Oh! Right! Right! Right! There,
Comfortable and comfortable. "The breast is really her sensitive area, ten fingers, G milk in my hands
Under constant deformation. "Do you know? I saw you on the first day, I like it."
When I moved the furniture, I saw the bouncing chest, and I was erect. "Every time I go to the train
Standing in the car, I can feel the licking milk, colliding with my back as the road surface rises and falls. "

"Hey! Please don't say it anymore, oh! Oh!" Xiaozhu kept shaking and slammed
My hair, the vagina will lock the penis tightly. After a few convulsions, the body finally calmed down.
I slowly want to pull out the penis, she is holding her legs. "Wait a minute, wait a minute!" I quietly
On her, she didn't hear her voice twice. I smiled and got up, wiped her clean, to
In her room, she took her clothes and put them on. After returning to her room, I deliberately left a small slit
If Xiaozhu gets up and looks for me, he can hear it immediately. Covered with a small bamboo body scent
I also slept.

I felt that I only slept for a while and someone was shaking my arm. "Brother, brother" because of the cross with Xiaozhu
After that line, I grabbed her hand and pulled her down to the bed, covering the breasts with her palms.
. "Good boy, come to sleep?" I pressed the hand on her chest, suddenly shocked, khaki!
It’s Han! I immediately let go and sit up. "Sorry! I just dreamed" Xiaohan's face is red
Xiaoxiao said: It doesn't matter. Look at the clock, it’s almost 12 o'clock. "What's wrong?" "Brother,
I have all the smell of wine, I want to take a bath but I am afraid of it in the middle of the night. Can you accompany me? I pay attention
There is a washbasin on the floor, covered with a towel.

"What's the problem!" I got up and went out with her door, first locked the door of the corridor, and medical care.
The beauty of the technical college is back home, and no one should be able to open it. I walked to the bottom of the corridor
In the bathroom, I saw that Xiaohan was unbuttoning the button. "I'm sorry!" The bathroom door is pushed in, except
It is not called Xiaohan to move away, otherwise I can't close the door. I turned to go, "Brother, wait, you turned
Don't look at your head, don't leave my sight. I didn't leave because I thought of her timidity on weekdays.
. The sound of the water in the showerhead sounded with the aroma of the shower gel. I thought of just under the Xiao Han khaki skirt,
Slim white legs, with a deep cleavage under the khaki, I can't help but look back.

Xiao Han’s back is taking a shower to me, that is, the long hair of the waist is collected by the shower cap. Perfect white beauty back and hips
The chest that flickers when the body shakes, slender legs, I want to make them clear
In my mind, I don’t consciously move forward. I didn’t turn around until Xiaohan reached out and closed the water.
Pretending to slip the phone, the disappointing lower body is already a hard pain.

Xiaohan patted me, "Brother, okay, thank you." The aroma on her makes me want to leave.
Xiaozhufang, watch a pistol. "Brother, tomorrow is our birthday, I am sorry.
Send you in front of everyone, can you give it to you first? Things are in the bag." "No problem at all
I have to give it to the bed. Xiao Han took my hand and walked back to my room. She is
Who wants to die, the white thin shoulder strap reveals a deep cleavage, the bright red cap is revealed from the inside, and the waist is tied
Thin long sleeves on white, I don’t know if it’s red shorts or underwear.

Carefully avoid the bamboo lying under the bed with a blanket, I came to bed with Xiaohan, she sat down
On the bed, the separate thighs let me see, it’s red panties! I turned my head to the bed and picked up a small piece of paper.
Box, heard her say: hot! I turned back, relying on! She actually took off the thin shoulder strap and long sleeves.
Dropped on the ground, I hurriedly picked up the thin blanket and wanted to cover her. She laughed and avoided, saying, "Brother,
This is my new swimsuit, not underwear! Look good? She stood up and turned in bed
Circle, this bikini! The upper half is tied to the back neck by 4 lines, and the swimming trunks are tied on both sides.

I saw it, Xiaohan extended a small hand to me. "I am a gift in the box!"
Get busy and open the tray. "This is the last time we went shopping, I saw a small gold chain that I liked very much.
I want the boss to stay first, wait for the wages, and my brother buys it first. Xiao Han’s eyes are red,
"Brother, bring it for me!" She turned and my hand kept shaking, so hard.
Help her bring it. I thought, "I can't do it, I want to be a beast." I just touched her neck and soft skin.
I almost took the opportunity to unlock her bikini.

"It's so beautiful! Thank you, brother, now it’s my turn to give you a present." She got out of bed and got a backpack.
Next to it, reach out to the back of his neck and the sides of the thigh, and the bikini falls. Pink
The color is like a nut-sized nipple, and the lower body is thick in the Black Forest. I see it, sweet Xiaohan
I went to bed, took off my pants, and popped the penis on her round 32E.
a bit. "Small bamboo sister can give you, I can, can't be jealous, as long as you can love
I. "

I am like a hungry big tiger, throwing Xiaohan down on the bed, youthful body, I open my mouth.
With the breast on her right side, the penis is scorned in her lower body. "Hey! Brother, here!" Small
The culvert is thin and fingers, and the penis is lifted to her tender point. Feel the warmth of the meat wall, exerting strength at the waist
The whole plugged in. "It hurts!" Xiaohan pale. I also stayed, just got a clear feeling
Pass through a membrane. This dry sister, really became a virgin sister. "Brother, it doesn't matter, no.
It hurts, I think you are comfortable, like you dry bamboo sister, do me."

"I have seen it!" I looked at Xiaohan with surprise. "I am not drunk! The whole cup was spit on me.
The sink of the cafe. "When you are carrying me, are you deliberate, pinch my hips and there!"
"I'm sorry!" "Brother! I like it very much!" Xiaohan's white cheeks were red. Really
It’s so cute, I am twitching alternately. "Hey! Hey! Hey! So cool! So cool!"
Xiaohan puts his legs together so that my thighs will tighten them, through the thighs and waist strength,
Let Yanggen move quickly. Hands also climbed on Xiaohan 32E white 皙 beautiful milk, with the frequency of twitching
Kneading, the tongue also fell on her neck. "Brother! Brother, brother! I am coming, I am coming."
Xiaohan grabbed my arm with both hands, and the vagina tightened. "Brother wants to give it!"
After inserting, force the inner top, the penis under the moisturizing of love liquid, through the tight vagina, break through the heart
. "All shots to 妳!" Breaking through the eyes of the horse, shooting a lot of thick semen, Xiaohan also
It trembled in an instant. In the connected state, I turned around with Xiao Han and exchanged seats with her.
Let her kneel on me, the first time she was shot, she was shot in the trembling state.
, maintained for nearly 1 minute. Xiaohan, who stopped shaking, hugged me quietly, I
Hands touched her hair, pinching her hips with one hand, and fell asleep unconsciously.

"8 o'clock, the sun is flat," a sweet little mouth kissed my face, I opened it.
Eyes are sweet little han. She stood by the bed and bent down on her chest. "good Morning
Holding her in one hand and kneading her E milk in one hand. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Brother is lascivious" Oh!
No, the feeling of being shackled on the penis? I pushed Xiaohan up, looking at me in bed.
The small bamboo of the penis is opposite to each other. She slammed hard and said, "Not good!"
When I got up, I followed up and threw Xiaohan into the bed. "Don't go, wait for you" Xiaozhu
Seeing my eyes like a hungry wolf, turning around is going to run away, a staggering her niche, Xiaozhu
Ballet had been studying for many years. When I thought about it, I lifted her right thigh to the shoulder. "Little brother
What are you doing! "Of course, it's dry!" The penis goes up into the vagina of Xiaozhu.

"Hey! Hey! It’s so weird, so weird! Oh! Oh!" Little bamboo two small fists
, knocking on my chest, I am getting harder and harder, it is because she has two big football balls on her chest.
G milk, shaking looks so beautiful. "Younger, slow, hey! Slow, hot,
It’s hot, and under high-speed twitching, we both sweated and her vagina was
Flooding. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" "Calling my brother, my brother will make you feel so sad!"
Xiaozhu immediately changed his mouth: "Hey! Brother, brother, sister can't do it, can't do it."
After the brother's little bamboo, the body is shaking and softening. I pulled out the still erect penis, Xiaozhu
Powerlessly stunned me twice: "The big color wolf, I am going to take a shower." She was pumped by my closet.
a large towel wrap

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer