uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-04-2017, 06:51 AM

Default Vacation with little luggage...

Part 1:

It was our first vacation without the children. I have chosen the place of our holidays for the next two weeks. It was very particular for me because my wife Andrea, "the administrator", had let me booking this without any askings where our trip will go.

It was the day of the departure. Our kids were safe at the grandparents house and I had the order to pack the luggage into our car. I repacked our luggage before i lifted it into the trunk. We spared a lot of fuel during our trip.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2017, 03:00 AM

Default Part 2

Part 2

Finally we sat both in our car.
Before I switched the engine on,
Andrea said to me:

"Fred, come on. Where will we drive to? I am so excited and I can not stand it any longer. The surprise is over, OK?"

I replied:

"I say only this: mountain climbing"

Andrea shouted:

"No kidding? I have not packed clothes for such a trip. Fred, I thought we will drive to the ocean. You must say something before I pack my suitcase. Oh, Fred!"

I grinned and said:

"Andrea, do not worry. No mountain climbing this year! I was made a joke. Sorry, my darling. Keep calm and relax. I swear, your clothes in your luggage will be just perfect for our holidays."

Andrea:

"You made me mad, asshole! I hate vacations in the mountains."

We laughed both, kissed each other and she pushed her hands softly between my legs.

Andrea was surprised:

"Why do you have a boner? The little joke made you horny?"

I shrugged with my shoulders and said:

"I have no idea, sweetie. No idea!"

For my experiment it was important to drive nonstop to our holiday place by the sea.

I switched the engine on and our journey began.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2017, 12:10 PM

Thanked 3,122 Times in 207 Posts

plz continue
Old 07-21-2017, 05:24 AM

Default Part 3

Part 3:

We arrived in the late afternoon. i parked the car in front of our apartment building. A few hours ago Andrea fell asleep. I let her sleep and dropped out of our car. Our apartment for our vacation was in a very little village with only a few houses, one little supermarket and one restaurant. I read at a homepage for nudists that there is a non-official clothing optional beach in the near of. There shall be a little path from the village through the cliffs to this secret place.

I went to the front door of our landlord and rang the bell. After a little while a woman in her twenties opened the door. The woman was tall, had long brown hair and had just a little bit overweight. Her clothing was old-fashioned and her skin was pale.

I said:
"Hello, my name is Fred Wasserstein. My wife and I have booked an apartment for our summer holidays here in this building."

The shy looking woman replied:
"Welcome, Mister Wasserstein. My father informed me about your arrival."

She took a key from a little table and gave it to me.

She said:
"This key is for the apartment in the second floor. Here around the corner is the stairway to your place. Nice stay."

Abruptly she closed the front door.

I went back to the car and knocked at the window. Andrea woke up.

Andrea opened the door and said to me:
"Where are we?"

I replied:
"We are in paradise, sweetie."
Old 08-02-2017, 02:21 AM

Default Part 4

Part 4:

I said:
"Let us go to our apartment first. I will get our luggage later."

Andrea:
"Sure, captain Fred. This village looks nice but I am sure there is not much going on here."

Andrea whispered and laughed:
"Fred, do you want to make love with me for two weeks? I am sure we can not do much else here."

I replied:
"I would be pleased to do that, sweetie."

I gave her a slap on the butt and led her to the stairs.
She hurried up the stairs.

I unlocked the door and we entered. It was a beautiful apartment with a large balcony. We had a direct view of the sea. The apartment was secluded from the outside. We could be naked and no one would see us.

I spoke:
"Come on take a shower. The drive was damn hot."

Andrea:
"You can read thoughts. Thank you, Fred"

I watched as she took off her clothes. She stood naked in front of me and then went to the bathroom with a smile. My penis was swollen.

I waited until the shower started and then took all their clothes. I took all of her clothes, left the apartment and put this into our car. I took our almost empty suitcases and brought them in the building. Andrea was still taking a shower.

I completely undressed and hid my clothes in the gutter from the balcony. I was now naked too.

I wondered how she would react to the situation. No way to wear anything.

I sat on the bed and waited. The shower stopped and after a while the door opened.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2017, 12:12 AM

Nice one so far!
Old 08-22-2017, 11:03 AM

Default Part 5

Part 5:

Andrea came into the bedroom. Her body was wrapped in a white towel.

She looked at me strangely and said:

"Would you like to shower or why are you naked? If you think we're fucking now, forget it. Shower you first the sweat of the body and then we look further."

I went past her and gave her a slap on the ass. After I showered I went naked back into the bedroom. Andrea lay completely naked on the bed. In her face I saw the pure lust. Without wasting a lot of words I lay on her and fucked her full of passion.

After the great sex, we were both exhausted in the bed.

Andrea looked at me smiling and said:

"That was really fantastic sex. I am exhausted and happy. Fred, you were a sex god."

I thought I was really just a good lover.
I hoped Andrea would continue with my game. How will my wife react when she learns that she should be completely naked for 2 weeks? The only piece of clothing for her should be just a towel and a pair of shoes.

I stood up and opened the small fridge in the kitchen. There was a huge bottle of champagne in the refrigerator. At the bottle was a ticket. "Welcome to the apartment "Panorama". Enjoy your holiday and, of course, the bottle of sparkling wine."

I cried joyously to my wife:

"Our dinner is rescued, I just discovered a cold bottle of sparkling wine in the fridge, and from the drive we also have sandwiches from home. I'll go shopping tomorrow morning. For today we are provided."

My wife replied:

"Anything you want. I love you."

I asked:

"All I want? Are you sure?"

Andrea:

After this great sex, you can do anything with me.

I smiled and said:

"I like to hear that."
The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 04:57 AM

Default Part 6

Part 6:

We lay still naked and tightly embraced on the bed. After a while Andrea got up and went to the suitcases.

I asked:
"What are you doing?"

Andrea answered:
"What does it look like? I want to unpack our clothes."

I looked at her cheerfully:
"Just now you have the most beautiful clothes i can imagine. It is hot here. With clothes you would just sweat. I'll tell you something. Please do not be mad at me. No one knows you in this area."

Andrea looked at me skeptically. She was as beautiful as she was standing naked in front of me. I was instantly horny again. My penis was ready again. Andrea looked at my boner and was even more irritated. She did not feel comfortable with surprises.

I continued my speech:
"It's about a fantasy of mine. Not far from here is a nudist beach. I want you to put on our holiday only light and air. I left our clothes at home. Only I will get food for us. You shall not wear anything in the whole time. I love you."

Andrea was speechless. She looked at me confused. She went silently to the suitcases and opened one. Besides toothbrushes and other things for the body care was nothing in it. She raised the other suitcase. She turned to me and said:
"I do not know what to say."

I replied:
"It turns me on if you are naked. Please give me this dream. Maybe you liked it yourself. We were already occasionally naked in the sauna. There you were also naked and others have seen you like that. Please consider what it would mean to me."
Old 10-04-2017, 06:20 AM

Default Part 7:

Part 7:

I went to the kitchen without a word. Andrea did not move. I began to prepare the dinner. When I finished I said to my wife:

"Baby, are you coming to eat? The champagne is good cold."

Andrea came silently to the table and sat down on a chair. I could not read her feelings. Is she angry? Is she curious? Is she sad? I had no Idea.

I thought to leave her alone with her feelings. It was a strange situation. We both sat naked at the table. I filled 2 large glasses with champagne and placed one in front of her.

She took the glass and drank it completely. Then she said:

"I still do not know what to say. But I must confess that your suggestion makes me somehow horny. Even if the whole sounds wrong. Damn I'm wet at the moment. My chair is wet and my pussy is also. Fred you're an asshole. I can not think clearly."

I said:

"Let's eat first."

As she took another glass of champagne, I looked at her naked breasts. Andrea felt my eyes on her tits and began to giggle. With my feet I stroked the inside of her thighs. Between her legs she was actually moist. I immediately had a gigantic erection.

Andrea jumped up and kissed me passionately. Her hand grabbed my stiff cock and pushed him into her pussy. She rode on me but I barely felt anything. Her vagina was much too moist. I barely felt a friction.

It took me an eternity until I had an orgasm. She must have had more than 2 in the same time. So horny I've never seen my wife.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:05 AM

Default Part 8:

Part 8:

We were both very exhausted from the day. It did not take long and we both fell asleep.

The next morning I was the first to wake up. I took my clothes from the hiding place and dressed. Very quietly I opened the front door and left the apartment.

Since it was still very early I wanted to first explore the area. Where is the naked beach? It took only a short time until I found the path there. Only a 10 minute walk through the cliffs and I reached a small bay.
I was surprised that I was not there alone at this time.

The shy looking woman from our apartment building just got out of the water. She wore a black swimsuit that was not particularly sexy. A typical swimsuit for grandmothers. When she found me, she quickly covered herself with her towel.

Shy she said to me:

Good morning, Mister Wasserstein.

I replied:

Good morning. What a beautiful bay and day.

She quickly packed her things. She waved me a moment to say good-bye and then went up the path again. I stayed a while longer on the beach and then went back to the village.

In the village I went to the small supermarket and bought a lot of food and drinks. When I came with the food in our apartment I realized that andrea still slept. She lay naked on the bed. On the ground lay her sheets.

I cooked coffee and prepared the breakfast. Shortly thereafter my wife woke up. I sat down at the table and watched Andrea sat down opposite to me.

I was completely dressed and she was naked. I loved this situation. It did not seem to bother her.

I said:
"Good morning, sweetheart. I was already busy this morning. I went to the supermarket and was already on the beach."

Andrea smiled and said:
"I'm so proud of you."

I spoke:
"I am looking forward to a beach day with my dear wife."
The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017