Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2014, 11:19 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Funny

I think this is the funniest thread on this site! Probably because its happened to all of us at one time (if you're lucky!) or another.

Like so many others on here, anal sex was my downfall as well. I have an ex who used to say "OK" occasionally and I never lasted more than a few strokes. I don't know if it was because it was so tight, or the lengthy struggle rubbing myself along her lubed up crack and false starts to finally get myself inserted, or the sheer novelty of it, but once buried to the balls, I would be like, "OMG. this feels great!" followed by an "Agh!" and "OMG, not again!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2014, 06:21 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

HA! I read this post all over again. It's really funny. Okay I know, this is some serious true information. What's great about it is we are all man and woman enough to tell the truth. Keep them cumming...litterally!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2014, 01:43 AM

Dear god yes. Thats all i'll say about the topic.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stuffinthings For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2015, 08:16 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 192 Posts

I find the stories of people cummins before they even get started very erotic for some reason I cant explain.

It has not happened to me but it happens to my wife all the time.
I have to be careful because she she gets super sleepy after an orgasm. If I want to have good sex I have to do take it really easy and try not to take to long to cum.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tristanwoods For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2015, 12:33 AM

I was 19 and she was 18, we had been dating for about a month when I finally got the courage to take her back to my mobile mansion. We started fooling around in the recliner and I took her top and bra off, I stood up and got undressed then Straddled between her legs in the recliner and started sucking on her nipple, my cock was rock hard and throbbing she reached down and touched my member I erupted all over her hand and on the recliner, not a word was said we stood up and went back to the bedroom, where we made out for a little while until I got hard again, I slipped a condom on and I vividly remember her pussy being so tight I could barely get my cock in, but once I did wow that what a amazing feeling, I think I lasted about 5 minutes that time.

If you want to chat hit me up on YIM
big_prick69@yahoo.com

Without nipples, titties would be pointless
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2015, 06:58 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanwoods View Post
It has not happened to me
Are you sure your name is not Pinocchio?

My first post-pubescent sexual encounter was with the sister of my mate's girlfriend. It was an all-round embarrassing experience for me. She came from a very enlightened family and she and her sister had appeared in a sex-education film that was made at the time. Anyway I was legal and she was barely-legal and we were messing around on her bed while my buddy and the older sister were fucking on the sister's bed on the other side of the room. Eventually I got my hand down her pants and panties to cop my first ever feel of a pussy. What I didn't know and no-one had told me is that an aroused pussy is self-lubricating and the wetness was totally unexpected. I think I might have mumbled something about had she pissed herself. As if that was not bad enough, she then went on her own fishing expedition and hauled my ragingly erect dick out of my Levis. No sooner was it exposed than it erupted and covered the two of us with a coating of man juice. I was then given a lecture by the older sister on how to treat a girl and how I had done everything wrong. Room for improvement and I did.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2015, 07:40 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 192 Posts

I think it never happened to me because all my first girlfriends were catholic girls who did everything else but not full on sex. So by the time I actually had sex It was actually really good.

But I do have one trick I have used more than a few times. If I feel like I am going to be over exited with a new girl I start with kissing all over her body and oral sex until the wave passes. Changing positions is also usefull.

I know everyone is different but for me trying to be really into what you are doing and how she is reacting is way better than trying to think about baseball or some other external thing.

I am sure I could cum early if I wanted to, but I would be worried that the girl would tell her friends about it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tristanwoods For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2015, 04:45 PM

Thanked 1,192 Times in 68 Posts
Default It came out in a hurry.....

I would have to say that I suffered from blowing the wad too soon on a few occasions as a youngster until I learned to control it a bit... I think that over excitement was the culprit to the problem.

I was still quite inexperienced in the art of making love, when one day I ran into a lovely cougar. I won't give my age, but she was easily double mine. She was pleasant to talk to and easy on the eyes.
To make a long story short, she wanted young cock and we ended up at her place and was soon naked... of course,
ol one eyed Herm was all excited and when she grabbed him to slide him into her, he erupted all over the place. She quickly put him into her slit and pulled me in close. She then proceeded to continue making out with me and let me fondle her.
Well, an amazing thing happened and I stayed hard and soon we were going at it like old pros.. (she was one).
This time, I lasted at least 20 minutes before letting loose all in her warm sn*tch....

After this experience, I didn't have any problems getting to heart of the matter.....
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to willieone For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2015, 05:56 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

catholic girls?????????????????? WTF? has that got to do with anything? My younger brother's first girl friend was Catholic and she fucked everyone like a Mink. I had several Catholic girls too. Some I shot prematurely on or in!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2015, 11:56 AM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

catholic girls?????????????????? WTF? has that got to do with anything? My younger brother's first girl friend was Catholic and she fucked everyone like a Mink. I had several Catholic girls too. Some I shot prematurely on or in!
Ditto. My wife of nearly 40 years is Catholic, and we've had an active sex life all that time. On the other hand, my college girlfriend was a Protestant, but never went to church and never said no to anyone for sex.

F
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:

Tags
brunette, embarrased, perky, premature

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance