photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-12-2010, 12:29 PM

Thanked 1,060 Times in 145 Posts

I did enjoy "Irish Drunkard"'s posting - especially because it means his art major friend got to look at all his dirty pictures instead of the commercial photo shop folks doing it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to testme97 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2010, 08:45 PM

Thanked 1,662 Times in 52 Posts

Before digital I used to take nude pics of the wife, I used to take mine to the local store that had the photo printer in the front window, you could stand at the window and watch the pics being developed. Now the rub was you never knew when your roll of film would be developed so half the fun was that you never knew who was going to get a glimpse of your wife naked. I knew the guys working behind the counter would get their copies.....

Once my wife cheated on me and was silly enough to take pics of her and her bf, when she got the film developed she took out the evidence pics (there was about 9 of them) and the other 15, which where family shots she bought home. I was used to getting the full 24 to 27 pics per roll so when I saw 15 I asked her where the others were. She told me they didnt come out.....Yeah right. I checked the negatives and bingo, there she was laying on the bed of a sleazy motel room, the damming bit was the 2 different packets of smokes andd the pics of him grinning like the cat that had just eaten the cream... cos the prick had just.

I was angry but also excited so I took the negatives to the shop and asked them to develop the ones I nominated, I think the young guy behind the counter must have thought it strange that I was asking for specific pics of a guy and a girl in bed pics.
Attached Thumbnails
a.jpg   IMG_2408_1.jpg  

IMG_1527_1.jpg  
The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to steve_1056 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by testme97 View Post
I did enjoy "Irish Drunkard"'s posting - especially because it means his art major friend got to look at all his dirty pictures instead of the commercial photo shop folks doing it.
She offered to do a photoshoot of my girl, which we agreed to do, but never got around to actually doing. Who knows, they might have after we broke up.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Irish drunkard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2010, 02:08 PM

A few years ago my wife had some sexy photos taken at a park by a photographer friend of mine. After many attempts I finally got her to agree to go to a local drug store where they had a kiosk that you entered a flash drive and print off the photos you want. Of course you have to call them up on the screen first. So she went through each one with them up on screen. I was fortunate enough that a couple of people walked by and get an eyeful.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to funwiththewife2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 03:46 AM

Thanked 16,580 Times in 334 Posts
Default Photo shop staff

Over the years I have found it very useful to build up a good relationship with the staff in the shops where I have the fims developed. You soon got to find out where the staff were unhappy to process the films - some refused to print the pictures, others handed them back with 'overexposed' stickers on them and others printed them but made it clear they would rather you didn't return to their store. When I did find shops that were happy to print my photos it often turned out to be mutually benefitial as I got great photos and they got great copies. An added bonus was I sometimes ended up photographing the femal staff!
One girl, Nicky, worked in a Klick Photopoint store with two other girls. She was a very pretty girl with long black curly hair. Compared to the other two girls she was quite quiet and , I thought, fairly shy. Over the months I got to know her quite well - she was 24 and had gone to college to do fine art but had dropped out after a couple of years and didn't draw anymore. She showed me some of her life drawings and they were excellent. She said how much she admired the people who had posed nude for her and wished she was attractive enough to pose herself.
What an invitation! Within two weeks she had agreed to pose for me with just two conditions. Firstly, NO taking them to her shop to be developed, and secondly she wanted the pictures taken outside in a fairly busy park quite a few miles away. I soon found out she was far from shy and while not wanting anyone she knew to see the photos she was quite happy for people in other shops to see her naked and she certainly didn't mind strangers seeing her naked outside!
Old 12-20-2010, 04:56 PM

Thanked 16,580 Times in 334 Posts
Default Photo shop staff 2

The other lady I photographed who worked in a photo shop was Debbie. She worked in Boots photo department and I often saw her about town. She was a tall slim girl with long straight black hair with quite dark skin - I found out that her grandparents were Italian. In the summer she used to go shopping in her lunch hour still in her white lab coat which in the right light showed she liked quite brief underwear.
I had suggested a few times that she pose for me but she had always laughed off the suggestion. Anyway, one day I had finished work early and had done some shopping in town and was returning to my car when I saw Debbie. Jokingly I asked her if she had come to model for me - nothing unusual - it was a running joke with us. Amazingly she said 'lets do it' and about half an hour later we were down by the river with the Transporter Bridge in the background and Debbie removing her white coat. Her underwear was indeed brief but she didn't keep it on long anyway! I photographed her for about half an hour with her wearing nothing but a pair of gold sandals, then she dressed and I asked why she had posed today. She just said it seemed the right time.
I few days later I went into Boots to see her and one of her work mates told me she had walked out a few days before after a big row over training and wasn't coming back. I never did see Debbie again.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:34 PM

Thanked 5,212 Times in 190 Posts
Default embarassed (by) photo guy

One of my ex-girlfriends who I was with for a long time used to let me take a lot of pictures of her naked with a film camera. They weren't sexual poses, just pictures of her doing various things naked - cooking, bathing, smoking. She was a young woman at the time, early 20s, she was quite slim with dark brown skin and big breasts. I was the first person who she had allowed to take such pictures. I actually didn't ask for permission the first time - I snuck up on her with a camera, and she gradually became used to it and enjoyed it.
There was a camera store around the corner from her run by a couple of Asian brothers. I would always take the films there for developing, she wouldn't usually come with me. One time though, I had given a roll of mostly naked pics of her, and we stopped at the store together to pick it up, since we were already out and passing by together. When the photo guy came out from the back and saw her, his immediate embarassment was evident, and he quickly turned around and went into the back room, I guess to compose himself before dealing with us. His reaction now made my girl embarassed - she already was a little nervous about the pictures and about picking them up. So what ensued was a very awkward interaction that I nonetheless enjoyed: my girlfriend having to deal face to face with someone who has just been looking closely at very revealing pictures of her.
After we paid and collected the photos, I impulsively pushed it a little further. I walked away from the counter to look at the photos, make sure they were all there, etc. She was whispering let's go and check them out at home...wanting to end the awkwardness and I eventually agreed...As soon as we left the store she commented on his reaction and her own embarassment, but was also laughing about it.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:02 PM

My girlfriend and I once had a roll with some full nudes on it but we chickened out one the 1 hour photo and had them sent out. But another time we were dropping of a roll at a 1 hour Target store photo and the machine was developing a roll and you and see the finished picture coming out and I got to see about 7 full nude and upclose pussy shots before the worker noticed and covered them up.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:43 PM

The last couple of stories reminded me of an incident years ago. Fairly tame, but interesting. She was a very beautiful lady and quite conservative. We had become very good friends over the years. She had been married about a year when she came across 2 rolls of film in a drawer at home. She dropped them off at the photo store across the street from our office. I walked over with her to pick them up. As she was very interested in what was on them, and given that we needed to get back to the office, she handed me one of the envelopes. I get about halfway thru and I came across one of he lr naked butt. She was quite upset with her husband that he had taken that picture. And it was probably the most red I have ever seen her face. I wish I had contained my reaction a little better. I might have been able to see if there were more. But she grabbed them before I had the chance.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:20 PM

Thanked 1,586 Times in 67 Posts
Default Friend of girlfriend

Way back when my girlfriend had a friend who had been to Europe and brought back her film to be developed. She couldn't do this in a small town so she gave the film to my girlfriend and told her to take them to a big store in the city. My girlfriend got the film developed, and she showed me the pics. Most were standard tourist photos, but there was a photo of a guy with a hardon and topless one of my GF's friend.

This was a long time before digital, and it would have been difficult to have copies made without calling attention to the naughty shots. I wish there was a way to see those again. Her friend was hot.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ssspender For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s