uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-26-2017, 04:58 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Again...

The other night I was out in my man cave (which is a separate room built onto our detached garage where I keep my motorcycle). I had just got home from a bike ride and as a joke for my wife, I decided to strip naked and then just put back on my black leather chaps and my leather vest, leaving that unbuttoned. I walked across the back yard and into the house. I found my wife in the living room reading a book. I just stood there in front of her until she finally looked up at me.

She started laughing when she saw me, crotch exposed and bare chested. Then, almost immediately she said, " Ooh. Now that is sexy!" She picked up her phone, which was laying on the coffee table in front of her and took a few pics. She told me to turn around so she could get a few pics of my exposed butt. The eroticism of the moment, a joke turned sexy, had me half hard - soft, but inflating nicely, so the photos were flattering. I turned back around and my wife snapped a few more.

My wife scrolled through the photos, picking out a few of the best ones and showed them to me.

"These are for Maggie", she said, referring to her best friend who always comments when she sees me wearing my chaps over my denim jeans whenever I ride. Then she said, "I can't believe you walked across the back yard like that, in full view of the neighbors and the side street! Maggie is going to love this!"

Maggie is my wife's best friend. She grew up in a Catholic family and is still fairly religious, but she loves seeing the photos that my wife sends to her occasionally. She is married to a pretty straight-laced husband who would never approve of the photos so she always deletes them after a while, but she is always asking my wife to resend certain ones, lol!

My wife immediately texted her friend with her side of the story, along with a couple of the best pics. Maggie immediately texted back, "OMG!!!" along with a bunch of smiley faces.

My wife didnt show me any more of their conversation and I left to go get dressed, but I can't wait until the next time we see Maggie and her husband! Maggie has no idea that I know about all the photos she's seen, but I notice the appreciative glances and/or her blushes when she and my wife are involved in hushed conversations whenever we get together!
Old 01-17-2018, 05:18 PM

Default Development

So, today the story continues.

I posted an Instagram post which happened to be a cropped version of a picture we took on holiday. My wife has been completely cropped out to preserve her modesty.

I mention that one of the girls from the original post has liked it. My wife says oh you should send her the original. That would cheer her up! I laugh and say yeah she'll love it! Yeah go on you have my permission. She says. Woah I think. This is a trick. So, I send her friend a few teaser messages. And get hilarious replies demanding a topless picture.

The wife isn't backing down, so I send it. uncensored tits out. She loves it, and says she's saving it to her phone. Then she tells me she's censored it and sent it to her boyfriend who also loves it.

I sent a second arty one to keep the bants rolling. And suggested her boyfriend should see the real version!

I'm hoping this will finally encourage the other girls to reciprocate. But either way. It was hot and I loved it!
Old 01-20-2018, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobby11 View Post
That is my all time fantasy, but my wife is very reluctant to do this. She has only showed a couple of pictures to a close friend.
Same here, if only I could work out a way to get this going
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smithyunicorn1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2018, 03:50 PM

Asked the wife if she will do this for me. Didn’t say yes, didn’t say no. I will post any further developments.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nobby11 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2018, 04:46 PM

Default Bath pic oppourtunities

This is quite timely for me.

My wife has a group chat with a couple of her oldest friends, they currently have a running joke based on how many baths one of them has a day (as a way of dealing with stress/anxiety). Whenever any of them are in the bath they are sharing selfies to the group, unfortunately this is always just showing shoulders and above.

I am trying to think of the best way to convince her of showing more of herself in these photos to her friends, for some reason this really turns me on.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CalIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 03:53 PM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
Get her to challenge them to "Who is the most daring in the bath?"
I totally agree. A little friendly competition among the friends. Maybe even suggest that your wife “accidentally” shows a nipple above the waterline and that gets things rolling.

I have seen my wife do many crazy things, including getting naked, when there was a little friendly competition among her friends, or as part of a game.

Keep us posted!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobby11 View Post
Asked the wife if she will do this for me. Didn’t say yes, didn’t say no. I will post any further developments.
Well, she did it for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to nobby11 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 03:59 AM

Details?
Old 02-04-2018, 01:13 PM

Pics of me would be removed. One click chicks. No dicks.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s