uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2020, 01:01 AM

Thanked 2,254 Times in 126 Posts

On a serious note, a girl has to be more careful than guys. If I stripped for those boys and took them all on I'd be the class wh*r*, but the boys would all get pats on the back and be heros for banging the class wh*r*.

PS ... I got some PMs but my mail box was getting full so I accidently emptied a few messages I didn't read yet so I couldn't answer them. Sorry.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sindylou For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2020, 02:30 AM

After college I applied for a shit ton of jobs and I did get one that was near my parent's house so I could live at home which is what they wanted because they didn't want me to be on my own in a big city. The job wasn't bad, but didn't pay as much as a job in the city and no cute guys either. I gained weight living at home after starving in school. lol

I worked at this financial services smaller type of firm for two years and then I wanted to move to the city for more money. The sex kind of dried up and I gained more weight. However, I still had my tits so once I moved to the city to look for a job I needed money so I didn't go through all my savings. That's when I decided to do some camming. I was kind of thinking it would be pretty discreet and actually no one from my family or back home every has said anything so I don't think I mortified my mom and dad.

I cammed for about a year and made really good money from horny guys that loved my tits. I would put on a good pre-show to attract a lot of men and then I'd go private and some guys, if they like your show, will tip you a lot just to sit at home and jerk off watching you. One man we'll call Harry really seemed to enjoy private shows and he tipped me 50 bucks on a regular basis. He wanted certain things and I usually did whatever he wanted, but he wasn't weird or anything so it was all good. One time he requested I get a guy to come in and fuck me on cam and he'd give me 500 for a show. I didn't have a boyfriend so I told him I'd try to find a guy and set it up for him to fuck me. I really needed the money because it had been a few months and no job, but lots of interviews. I asked a girl I had made friends with if she had any ideas and she suggested a big hotel not far that had a restaurant and bar. She said she goes there once in a while and always gets hit on and has let men pick her up if they were cute. She said she even had gotten propositioned by lots of older men to have sex for money. She kind of giggled and said at first she was really insulted, but one older guy looked nice and offered to pay her to come up to his room and she thought what the hell. He gave her 500 to spend the night. She said she gave him a hand job and sucked his dick and he came in her mouth. It took her a few minuted after rinsing out her mouth to get him hard again and he wanted to do her missionary position and it didn't take long to cum again. After that they slept together with him snoring all night. In the morning he gave her 600 and had breakfast brought to the room. She said she was sure she wanted the room service guy to see he was with a younger woman. LOL

Anyway, I wasn't ready to be a prostitute and I have never done anything like that in my life and I won't. However, in full disclosure I have fucked men at that hotel and they have offered me money which I always say you don't have to do that, but most of the time they insisted. I'll tell you about the huge amount I got one time, but I'll save that to later. Also, I'm not saying I've had tons of men fuck me at the hotel and I don't get offered money very often and I've turned it down a lot. These are older sales rep type guys or business men and I guess they travel a lot and usually pay for younger girls to keep them company. Anyways, I'll tell you about that later.

Where was I? Oh yeah, I was on a mission to pick up a stranger more my age or a little older who would be willing to fuck me with my cam running and an older guy watching us. I was really disappointed not finding anyone who wanted to leave the hotel. I think they thought it was some kind of scam or thought we were going to rob them or something. I went home alone and no show seemed to be in the future until there was a knock at my door. It was a Fed Ex guy with a package from mom. He was really cute and maybe two or three years older than me. I had to sign for the package because my mom insisted and it wasn't anything really valuable. Anyways, the guy was really checking me out because I was wearing one of those long tshirts and he could obviously tell I had big tits and he must have been a tit man. LOL He kind of stayed chatting with me about the weather and how long had I lived in the burbs etc. It must have been 10 minutes so I asked him if he wanted a water or something as it was a warm day and he said sure. I had him come in and I found out he was recently divorced and he started telling me about that and I don't know why buy I put my hand on his arm and I asked him if he wanted to kiss me. He said he'd love to kiss me and boy it didn't take his hand long to start exploring. LOL We actually made out for another 10 minutes and he said he really had to get back to work or he'd get fired. I asked him if he wanted to come back and have dinner. He said sure but it would probably be like 7:30 which I said was fine. I cooked a nice dinner thinking 8:00 would be good target time with a little wine or beer before dinner and maybe making out. hehe

He arrived at 7:30 sharp and came in and we had a drink and I thought he might be all over me after our earlier make out session, but he was a gentleman. He'd gone home and changed and he lived only about 20 minutes away so that was nice. When it was time for dinner he really enjoyed it and told me I was a great cook and his wife's cooking sucked. Poor guy. After dinner we had another drink and then he asked me if he could kiss me which of course was okay and as he kissed me he couldn't help kind of sneaking a feel of my breast and I didn't mind. It was getting around 10:00 when I heard a buzz from the computer in the other room so I excused myself and it was the good tipper. I told him to hang on for a while and I'd buzz him back if there was anything going to happen. I went back and he asked me what was the buzzing so I decided to tell him I was looking for work and no luck yet so I was doing camming to make money to pay my rent. He said that was cool and he thought a lot of guys must like my breasts. I told him that was apparently my best feature and he was sweet and told me he thought my eyes were my best feature. So he asked me again how come I got buzzed, did I have to do a show. I decided to tell him what my customer wanted and he said he'd do it if I wanted. Wow, first date and fucking the guy! I told him maybe, but we'd have to have a few more dates before I'd consider that. He said that was fine and asked me if I wanted to go out for a casual bite to eat tomorrow. Of course I agreed and then he had to leave so he could get up for work the next day.

to be continued
Old 01-09-2020, 02:33 AM

The next night he took me out to a nice little Italian place which was really great. Nothing fancy, but good food and a nice relaxed atmosphere and not loud so we could talk. He said he was really into me and if after we got to know each other he would go on cam and have sex if it would help me out with my cam shows. He was really a little too eager, but I set it up for a couple of weeks from that night. He actually called and took me out a three or four more times before the cam show. The customer was excited when I told him it would be the first time I had sex with this guy. Anyways, my date came over and brought take out so we could eat and relax before the show which was at 10:00. After eating and cleaning up I went into my room and put on a sexy lingerie outfit and came out and he was really excited and had a huge smile on his face. I sat next to him and we made out and he was fingering me and we were playing tongue tag while his other hand was playing with my breast and getting my nipples stiff. We still had another half hour so I told him we should have another drink and relax so we'd be ready for the show. I also explained we couldn't just go on and immediately get undressed and fuck and I went over what I thought we should do technically so that it would be an interesting show with different angled which meant he'd have to control himself and stop at different intervals so I could reset the cam for a different angle. I did have a little remote for close ups and stuff and I had a cart with a thing that holds the laptop and my webcam so I could position the webcam for different shots and I thought that would be okay too. Anyway, after my customer came online we just chatted at first and then I showed him my lingerie and I pulled my panties off slowly with my ass facing the cam which he liked. The I got my bf in the picture and I undid his belt and pulled his pants down and told him to take off his shirt while I sucked his dick. He was very good at self control and I think we sucked and fucked for about 2 hours in front of the webcam and we tried different positions and I think it was a great show. My customer really loved it and put the money plus a tip into my account so I could pay the rent. I did a couple more shows for him with my new bf, and then it kind of fizzled out with the bf and I finally starting getting some job interviews so maybe I could get out of the webcam business.

Well, one of those interviews really paid off and I found a great job working in the city doing what I wanted to do at a large financial firm and I have no worries about paying my rent now. In fact, I moved about a year ago into a larger and much nicer place which is closer to work and it's a better neighborhood and all that good stuff. I love it.

It's been a long time since I've been on webcam and I have no desire to go back and do that again. But I don't regret getting a lot of guys off while I was doing it. LOL
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sindylou For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2020, 05:46 PM

Thanked 4,634 Times in 412 Posts
Default great stories...

And you do look familiar. Such amazing breasts!
The Following User Says Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2020, 12:40 AM

Not much else to tell. I have gone to a hotel bar a few times over the past couple of years and got picked up. Lots of these guys would give me money after we had sex. I wouldn't accept it, but some were really insistent and wouldn't take no for an answer. One guy came to the same hotel about every two months and we kind of dated on these occasions. He never gave me any money which was fine by me, but the last time I was with him he put an envelop in my coat pocket. I must have been in the shower after staying with him for the night. When I got home was when I noticed the envelop. Inside there was cash and a note. I read the note first that said he had many lovely evenings with me and he thanked me for the best time of his life. He said he was moving to the other side of the country and the money was for me to buy myself something I always wanted. It was really sad.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sindylou For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2020, 12:57 AM

Thanked 25,997 Times in 1,257 Posts

FYI

I messaged her and she said she has a boyfriend now and won't be visiting OCC much if at all. She said the man was wonderful so it sounds like love to me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to x3s For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2021, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindylou View Post
The next night he took me out to a nice little Italian place which was really great. Nothing fancy, but good food and a nice relaxed atmosphere and not loud so we could talk. He said he was really into me and if after we got to know each other he would go on cam and have sex if it would help me out with my cam shows. He was really a little too eager, but I set it up for a couple of weeks from that night. He actually called and took me out a three or four more times before the cam show. The customer was excited when I told him it would be the first time I had sex with this guy. Anyways, my date came over and brought take out so we could eat and relax before the show which was at 10:00. After eating and cleaning up I went into my room and put on a sexy lingerie outfit and came out and he was really excited and had a huge smile on his face. I sat next to him and we made out and he was fingering me and we were playing tongue tag while his other hand was playing with my breast and getting my nipples stiff. We still had another half hour so I told him we should have another drink and relax so we'd be ready for the show. I also explained we couldn't just go on and immediately get undressed and fuck and I went over what I thought we should do technically so that it would be an interesting show with different angled which meant he'd have to control himself and stop at different intervals so I could reset the cam for a different angle. I did have a little remote for close ups and stuff and I had a cart with a thing that holds the laptop and my webcam so I could position the webcam for different shots and I thought that would be okay too. Anyway, after my customer came online we just chatted at first and then I showed him my lingerie and I pulled my panties off slowly with my ass facing the cam which he liked. The I got my bf in the picture and I undid his belt and pulled his pants down and told him to take off his shirt while I sucked his dick. He was very good at self control and I think we sucked and fucked for about 2 hours in front of the webcam and we tried different positions and I think it was a great show. My customer really loved it and put the money plus a tip into my account so I could pay the rent. I did a couple more shows for him with my new bf, and then it kind of fizzled out with the bf and I finally starting getting some job interviews so maybe I could get out of the webcam business.

Well, one of those interviews really paid off and I found a great job working in the city doing what I wanted to do at a large financial firm and I have no worries about paying my rent now. In fact, I moved about a year ago into a larger and much nicer place which is closer to work and it's a better neighborhood and all that good stuff. I love it.

It's been a long time since I've been on webcam and I have no desire to go back and do that again. But I don't regret getting a lot of guys off while I was doing it. LOL
Love reading your stories. They are Hot. Its too bad you dont cam anymore. Would have loved watching you on camera. Cant wait for more
The Following User Says Thank You to 25baja For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
BOWA SSS HC 0064

3m:21s

06-29-2010
sos patata missione calcetto ED123

8m:49s

07-02-2012
head3

0m:47s

11-22-2012
winter streak 1