uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2016, 01:50 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

We were unable to revive my wife. We did put her in the bed with bobs wife and settle them in. I have been walking around all evening and night with erections of some sort all night. I have and had per cum wet spots on my boxers half the night. We are looking at both ladies naked lying on the bed. I say I'm going to rub one off to this. Bob said really, I was naked before he finished the word. He said me too. They were laying on their backs so all I did was open their legal a little. It didn't take long at all and Bob is headed to my bed and I am snuggled between the wives.

The last thing I remember was playing with bobs wife's nipple with one hand and my wife's nipple with the other. I woke to a hand playing with my limp penis. Bobs wife was awake. I had a small hangover so I whispered asking how she felt. She said good but I hope better soon. She rolled up against my right side with my dick growing the more I woke up. As she continued stroking my dick I was rubbing her back and my wife pussy at the same time.

Skipping through a lot of foreplay, bobs wife decided to roll over and mount my dick. As she was riding and grinding my wife scooted closer, took my hand and placed it on her pussy. She was wet and moaning. Bobs wife stopped. She said it sounds like my wife wants a turn. She slides off my dick. My wife straddles me and guides my already sopping wet dick into her pussy. Well it again wasn't long and l lost it in my wife. Bobs wife said I hope you do better later.

I have no idea the time. All I know is it was still dark out. We again arranged ourselves in the bed and went back to sleep with a promise of more in the morning.

This time I woke to sounds, the curtains were open and light pouring in. I had no blankets on. I look to my right, bobs wife had one hand between her legs and another on her tits pinching and pulling. To my left was my wife. One hand between her legs and the other squeezing and pinching her nipple. I did not move. I laid there watching and listening. Both had their orgasm. I closed my eyes.

My dick was fully erect but I acted like I was asleep. My wife whispers, it looks like someone has morning wood. Bobs wife asked if they should wake me so I can finish what they started. Soon I had two different hands on me. I opened my eyes. We started talking as they both continued to stroke and rub me. My wife said we have decided what we want. The question is can you deliver. I asked what. Bobs wife said we want you to fuck us at the same time. I say I am ready when they are.

Both girls got up and went to the foot of the bed. Bobs wife said get up and get behind us. I did. My wife opened her legs and bent over hands on the bed saying come here. She guided my dick into her pussy. She was wet so I started pumping. Bobs wife got right beside her on my left and did the same. Their inside legs crossed. Bobs wife gave me a minute or so the said slow down its my turn. I slid out of my wife, take one step left, bobs wife guides me in. I am pacing soft and slow. While I am pumping bobs wife said we had our orgasm soft, we want one hard.

Before that I was slow stroking while playing with hanging tits and nipples. I grab her by the hip bones and start pulling her pussy to my dick as I thrust forward. We are making some nice wet flash slapping sounds. Bobs wife is starting her moaning and talking. My wife is still bent over to my right. She says ok it's my turn. I stop. Move right. I guide myself in and give her one slow to the hilt stroke. When I hit bottom I pause. She knows what's coming. I start power fucking her. A good minute later she is having ano orgasm that I continue to fucked her through till her knees give. As she falls forward on the bed bobs wife says I want that too.

I start where I left off. I was thinking after watching me fucked my wife she won't take long. My god I was wrong. I was hammering her pussy. I was sweating and getting winded. She is moaning, talking, occasional cursing. I'm not thinking about sex. I'm thinking she is trying to kill me. What seemed like forever she said between breaths "FASTER"......"I'M"........"GOING"......"TO"...... ."CUM". I was going as fast and hard as I could. I just kept trying to pull her to my dick harder as I thrusted. Finally, she started screaming, "i'm cumming". She flooded my groin. I kept pumping through it. She collapsed on her belly on the bed. I collapsed on the floor looking up at her stretched out hole.

I'm breathing like I ran a marathon. I was working so hard I did not have my nut. I am laying on the floor with one sticky erections laying on my belly. I have my eyes closed. I open them and my wife is standing straddle over me. She drops to her knees and I slide straight into her pussy. She starts grinding and stroking. Again she knows how to get me. She takes my hand and hers and starts working her clit as she grinds me. She then starts squeezing my dick with her pussy. I lose it and shoot my load in her. We are all three spent.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2016, 02:00 PM

I got off the floor after resting. The wife's are in the bed chatting. I took a shower dressed and with coffee in hand headed to the balcony. Bob was thereven smiling. He said sounded like you had a good morning wake up. I gave him a blow by blow from the middle of the night to current. We talked about everything from start of the trip to current. I also got additional Daniel information.

Some time later the ladies came out. We again discussed most of the trip from each other's perspectives. Bobs wife wanted to walk the beach, mine wanted to relax on the balcony. So Bob and his wife took the car and headed for a walk on the beach. After they left my wife started talking about the trip in detail. Before with Bob and his wife the conversation was jovial about expressions from the viewing public to how they each enjoyed the increased "levels of sexy teasing" really nothing but competitive conversation.

Alone on the balcony my wife wanted to discuss details. She started with Daniel. She was still embarrassed. Not over the exposures but the touching and the video. I just remained supportive and reaffirmed that the footage would be gone and Daniel would keep events to himself. In talking about day one she spoke of it in a bragging tone. Similar to the earlier drunk admission of enjoying the attention. She said I should thank her nipples for my bartender drinks when we arrived late. I agreed. She also spoke in a bragging tone how the guys seem to focus on her in the bar as opposed to bobs wife. Again I remained supportive and agreed. She wanted to recall all she could to see if she in fact remembered everything. By the end of the conversation most everything she recalled was as I saw it.

Day two was a little foggy to her. She again spoke mostly in a confident tone about the start of the pool experience. She said having bobs wife there gave her courage to allow the exibitions. Also she and bobs wife were challenging each other on the shopping trip to push the exibitions to new levels. Bob and I were unaware of this. She said she felt comfortable doing this by the pool because they decided if someone complained they would be able to blame a bikini malfunction and not get into trouble. She had me describe the extent of exposure of her bikini bottoms for the group. I was honest and told her that with her legs apart and the crotch of the bikini bottoms pulled down and to the side that the bartender and employee got to see almost all detail of her pussy. Rather than be embarrassed she spoke proudly of her accomplishment.

As for the group of college guys she was aware of most all the exposures. She did ask how much they could see. I eventually told her by the end of the day that they too had seen almost all detail of her entire body. She said after seeing the picture I took of her back in the room she believed it. She again talked more about how she felt sexy that guys half her age were wanting to see her and how sexy it made her feel. She had no concerns about her exibitions to them.

Now, I find out that the wives were again challenging each other prior to going out the second evening. My wife said it was bobs wife's idea to go in the new skirts and vest with no underwear. She also said that bobs wife said that she was going to get all the attention that night. Hence the competitive nature came out of my wife. She said at our first stop she was initially upset that bobs wife was getting drinks on the house. Then when she saw what was happening she knew a lot of cleavage and occasional nipple would not trump bobs wife's willingness to beat her by showing her pussy. This was why my wife started drinking heavily, to work up courage. She said that's why she wanted to go back and play pool. She felt safe in that room and wanted to take any possible attention away from bobs wife.

When we were leaving the first place I did not hear it but my wife said bobs wife was in the reastroom giving her a lot of grief at how she got free drinks and the bartender ignored her. So again out came the competitive nature of my wife. Lose a button and lift the skirt. Now I know.

I asked my wife did she know how much she was showing at the pool table as opposed to bobs wife. She happily said yes. That it was just Bob and I there she just continued to drink and tease us. She said when the guys came in the room she had forgotten about the button and her tits long before. She said she had forgotten about her skirt till I said something but when she watch bobs wife shoot they really didn't move but said when she did they were moving and watching. According to my wife she was winning. She saidid when we invited them over to play she thought bobs wife was going to up her exibitions so she decided to drink more and in turn show more. That's why she exaggerated her stance my opening her legs more and bending more. She said she knew that she was overly exposed but she wanted to beat bobs wife and win the pool games.

She said the more she drank the more she wanted to distract everyone at the table so that they would win. I asked if she intended to lay on the table at times and lift her leg really opening her pussy for exposure. She said maybe a little but did not recall doing it on purpose. She said that she only recalls certain events at some point playing pool. It seems she recalled winning and making bets. She recalls some exposure she intended but the last three or so games she did not recall. She did not recall her tit sliding out of her vest at all. She remembers leaving but not getting to the hotel. She remembers sitting by the pool a little but not much at all.

So here is where I treaded gently. Not sure where to start I was ask, do you remember. If she said yes I let her talk. She remembered the guys were coming to the hotel for a night cap. She remembered their arrival by the pool. She remembered she and bobs wife continuing to flash them pussy while sitting. Remembered a conversation of making a bet/dare. That's it. From that point on even when awake she did not recall.

So I asked again do you want detail. She said yes. I started from the beginning by the pool I told her of the negotiations they made to settle a bet/dare. She did not recall the guys standing naked. She found it funny. I said by that time they would have crawled through fire to see them fully naked. She said smiling that they had obviously seen everything she had repeatedly through the night so that was an easy bet and where was her winnings I laughed and said her part was in her bag. So I continued. I said they completed there's and asked for them to start theirs. She asked what she did I relayed her strip and fall into the lounger. She said that was the easiest bet I think I ever won just sitting naked on the lounger for a set time being seen by people that had already seen all.

I reminded her of the three request. She stopped smiling. I relayed all the request to a silent wife. When complete she asked how much they really got to see. I gave her details of how she was requested to sit, second spread her pussy, and how she did such a good job revealinh her opening and all the surrounding areas and all and the approximate time she held it open for viewing. She sat silent no expression and no words. I asked if she was OK. She asked me what I thought. I said she provided me with an erection that kept me leaking. She smiled and said really. Again I was honest and told her. This changed her shocked mood back to her asking what was said and my responses. I did not need to exaggerate the guys comments nor did I have to exaggerate that they really focused most attention on her. Now she was back to happy and questions.

She asked how she got to the room. I paused and stalled. Trying to think whether or not to tell her of the next event. I decided to continue. So I slowly walked her into it. Now I told that I went in for towels to cover them for the trip in. When I got back Bob had let the guys touch/rub his wife. I did not relay a detail that she was passed out laying normally on the lounger, that's Bob's responsibility. I said when I arrived back that I would not allow without my wifes permission. She said I quote, "really, I thought you would jump at that chance after Bob did". I said no. That continued begging and I said no without her permission. Again she seemed intrigued asking, even after Bob. I said yes but.

She said but what. I said Bob shook you. She asked what was she doing. I said in the same position as prior with eyes closed. She asked, naked and how long. I responded with an approximate time over doubled to bet time and that I covered her with skirt and vest to get towels. She smiled and said my husband always the gentleman. She said continue. I said she opened her eyes and Bob asked if she would allow the guys to touch her. I said she responded with, yes. Her mouth fell open. She said asking, I did. I said repeatedly. I told her she was asked if she was sure and she responded "if I lose a bet I pay up" or something to that effect. She again responded "I did". I said yes. She said did they touch me.

I went into detail of how she easy sitting and how each guy from first to last touched her. She sat silently. When I finished I ask if she was OK. She sat quietly for a second or two. I was thinking here it comes. Instead she said what bet did I make. I said there was not one. She said so no one penetrated me. I said absolutely not that I was sitting on the foot of the lounger and monitered with a leaky penis. She paused and smiled asking is that really true. I said I'm leaking now just retelling events. I pulled my shorts down to show her the wet mark on my underwear. She smiled stood up and undressed. I dropped my shorts and we had another marathon sex session on the balcony. In the chair, over the chair, across the flimsy table, against the wall over the balcony rail. We were both turned on so much that we ended up back in the bed sleeping at the conclusion of our sex session.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2016, 03:48 PM

After our power sleep Bob and his wife was still out. We were sitting on the sofa and my wife started asking questions like what was the view like for everyone when I bent over with my skirt pulled up. I would go into great detail. No exaggerations. What was the view like with my bikini bottoms pulled down and my legs apart. Again no exaggeration on my response. Each time she was like questioning whether I was adding detail to this. I brought up the trip carrying her upstairs and exposure to Phillip. I went into great detail and answered all questions. I even told her about bobs wife experience.

I understand she has no recollection but I did tell all truthful details. I still had the impression she did not believe all. During all this Bob had tried calling and texting that they were going to eat if we wanted to go. We missed. So we changed into our swimming attire and packed everything ours and bobs and checked out. We put the bags in downstairs storage and headed to the pool. It was Sunday around 11:30. No one at the pool. My wife jumped in answering swam several laps. Got out wrapped a towel around herself and sat beside me on the loungerror.

After a few minutes she unwrapped the towel and was laing in the sun in a transparent bikini. Nothe long over walks the same weekend bartender. My now modest wife pulls the two sides of the towel across her body. He walks up answer said I was hoping you guys were still here. My wife did not look his way. I said you must work all time. Turns out he has another bartender job and the hotel is weekend from 12 to close. As we were chatting I said can you help me get my wife to accept what I told her was true. He said sure what.

I made it seem accidental but said I explained her bikini bottoms when wet will sag and that she was overly exposed when you were out serving drinks. He said I will have to side with you husband that you had a little of you private area uncovered when laying out. My wife said see he said a little so I knew you exaggerated. I asked if he had a minute to help whit this. He said of course. I asked my wife to roll over and I will set her suit to yesterday. He can say when it's correct. My wife said how no, you guys will just pull them down. I said no I will do it as close to exact and she can stop me. She said no again that she has a wet suit and it's no appropriate. He spoke up. He said I've seen both you and your friends suits wet and they are hot.

After a little begging by both we convinced her. She stood up wrapped. She laid down on the lounger on her belly and removed the towel. We had a clear perfect view of her bare ass through her bikini. He said that's one hot ass. My wife giggled and thanked him. I loosened both sides and pulled the suit into the crack of her ass. I took the crotch and pulled down just like last time. This time I had to request her to open her legs so I can complete. She opened her legs wide. Not off the chair but wider than before. I said nothing. I then pulled. Her suit went tight into her ass crack and I did the same as last time in pull down and away. I will admit. There was more pussy exposed this time. I stood and asked her if that feels the same. She is up on her elbows trying to look back and said it feels the same.

The bartender is standing by her hip, I am standing by her shoulder. I say, ok, tell her what you see. He says nothing. He just stands looking. He finally says, I believe I see about 90 percent of your private area. My wife still on her elbows looking back said there's no way. Now my genius. I ask the bartender if he could wait till I get my phone. He wasn't moving. He was just telling my wife that she was absolutely stunning. I take my time getting my phone out of the bag. I take my time setting it on camera and handing to him. I said if he takes a picture of what he sees then you will see for yourself. She readily agreed.

The bartender extended my phone towards her and took five or six pictures. He handed me the phone. He has not averted his eyes once. I look at the pictures slowly as my wife keeps saying let me see. I finish. I hand the phone to my wife. I had taken it back to the lock screen to extend time. While she is accessing the phone the bartender and I were discussing or view. When she got the first picture open her legs snapped shut. She didn't say anything. She started deleting the pictures. She handed me the phone. We still have a good view of her ass. She said are you serious that I was that exposed. The bartender said that if the other employee was working today he could tell her also. She believes me.

We actually sit talking till 12 with just an ass view. He said he was going to clock in and come back if ok with us. We both said great. He left. I asked if she believed me now. She smiled and said yes on all. I told her I wouldn't exaggerate. Up walks the bartender. We have some small talk telling him we are waiting on my friends then heading to the airport. He said he needed to get back inside but would like to ask my wife a favor. She said of course. He pulled out his phone and said he would love to get a picture of her bikini. She said no. I knew that. He said he was bragging about her to his roommates about her and how she was a 10 on the spank bank chart and they thought he was making it up. She said fine. My jaw hit the ground. She said give it to my husband and he can take one of my ass.

He practically threw the phone at me. I had no clue how to work it so he showed. I asked her if it was OK. She gave me that I'm sorry I doubted you smile and said no head shot. Her bottom was still wet and translucent but I said you suit dried and I think he wants a good shot. He said that would be great. My wife hesitated. Said are you sure. I said yes. She sent me to look down the hallway entrance. No one. She stood up. Holy shit. It was still translucent and the bartender is standing directly in front of her. She slowly reties each side of the biniki bottom. She pulls out on the crotch revealing a nicely waxed mound and top of her pussy. She snaps it and pulls the strings tighter. She turns and jumps into the pool. She swims to the shallow end.

She is floating at the stairs and request a towel. The bartender takes it to the stairs. She stands. The bikini top and bottoms are tight and stuck to her skin. She may as well be naked walking up the steps. She takes the towel wraps it around and walks back. The bartender says something I couldn't here.

She walks between our chairs and said you want wet or semi dry hair down my back. Semi dry. She does the same as before. She is sober and knows exactly what we will see. She mentioned the photo I took in the room several times and knows the bikini bottoms offer no coverage when wet. She opensaid her legs bends straight down at the hip throwing her hair down and starts drying. We are both looking at a very recently fucked puffy pussyou and two tits shaking to the drying motion between her legs. I take two pictures, no face. She eventually stands wrapped in the towel. She turns her back to us, opens the towel to reveal her hack and a clear view of her ass. I snap two pictures of her from shoulders down. He asked is a front too much to ask. My wife said will you actually pleasure yourself with it if I do. He responded me and my roommates every night. She asked legs together apart or wide. We responded together wide. She opened the towel. She may as well be naked. She left the towel on her shoulders put her hands on her hips and opened her stance. Perfect view of her tits and front shot of her pussy. I snapped two pictures.

She wrapped the towel and took his phone. She saw the two unauthorized pictures first of her bent over drying her hair. She said these are not supposed to be here. She then worked with his phone and handed it back. He thanked us wished us a safe trip and headed inside while looking at his phone. I asked if she left any pictures. She said she did. I asked which ones. She said she would not tell. We laughed and I did not ask any more. Later on the plane she said she deleted both hair drying, one ass and one frontal. I did not have the heart to tell her he could recover those. The only thing is he did not know what I took. So here's my hope. I hope he recovers all and the show up here. Be on the lookout for a tall blonde wearing a translucent white wet bikini with a white towel on her shoulders for front view, revealing her back and bent over full pussy on view drying her hair.

Bob showed up around 1:30. My wife sat wrapped in a towel most of the time because of increased traffic.

We loaded our bags and headed to the airport.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2016, 02:02 AM

I hope to one day show my wife the recollections on this site. I will also look to see if one day soon the the bartender and/or his roommates she the photos on his phone to get reposted here. I am confident that pictures of the wives were taken while playing pool by the three guys. I didn't see any but I know I would have sneaked a few.

To wrap this up...

We headed back to the airport.

My wife changed back into the black vest and a short blueJean skirt. Bobs wife was wearing a short button up blouse tied in a knot in the front along with her earlier mentioned blueJean skirt. We talked as we drove. It seems Bob and his wife had done the same as we did talking about the weekend. Bobs wife remembered almost everything to the point she was out so very little to fill her in except details of carrying her to the room and Phillip. Bob had thoroughly detailed both ladies trip up so we all just laughed at the retelling.

I then told them how my wife believed I exaggerated on her exposure at the pool. Before I could continue both started telling my wife I was telling the truth. My wife and I then told them of how we reenacted the scene with the bartender before they arrived back. My wife proudly helped relay the details. Bob almost wrecked the car when she explained that she agreed because I had the bartender take a picture with my phone so she could verify. This caused more questions but she told them she allowed me to take a few headless pictures with his phone of her in her wet bikini.

She detailed how she got in the pool and out for him and I took the pictures with his phone. She said she left two, a front headless and a back. This conversation got Bob going again. He wanted to stop and have a preflight meal for possible showing but the wives said that they were not hungry and we were close to the airport anyway. Bob continued the attempts but the ladies did not budge. He did succeed in getting the two ladies to remove two buttons to their tops and agree to pull their skirts up their waist till they just covered their ass. He would assist when we parked. I don't need to redescribe what the vest looked like just reread the pool table part with two buttons undone. When sitting the vest cupped showing a great tit and nipple inside. Standing arms down loads of cleavage. At the time I couldn't see bobs wife in the front.

We arrived at the airport and pulled the courtesy back into the original parking spot behind the gate. We got out and I started unloading the trunk. Bob and the wives came around. Wow. The blueJean skirts were short already but both ladies had them higher on there waist just hanging below the crease of their assessment. My wife looked hotter than hell in her sunglasses and matching bluejean cap and vest. Bobs wife dressed similar except her top tied in a knot below three buttons two of which were not buttoned. She had pulled the knot tight just below her tits causing the material to part leaving a massive gap that gave a side view of her tits and nipple. As I picked up the bags to follow Bob I asked my wife if she was OK with this. She smiled and opened her top flashing me her tits. She said why not give me one for the road home.

I started to follow Bob. The girls were just standing and talking. I asked if they were coming. They said in a minute. I caught up to Bob. He said they will follow and sit in the lobby. If the lobby not crowded we can see any reactions. We went in and checked in at the desk. The same manager was at the desk. We gave him the keys thanked him for his hospitality and requested a refueling. After paying and completing the paperwork we headed to the flight room to do whatever Bob does with flight plans. As we were walking away he asked about our wives. Bob said they were right behind us getting their beach bags. He smiled and asked if they were still dressed comfortably. Bob said always.

We went into a flight room. The room had a big picture window to the lobby. A long thin table against the wall under the window and four chairs facing the table and window. The lobby had the manager behind the desk. Two men around our age standing waiting at the far end of the counter and three flight instructor pilots milling around talking. I took a chair and watched. Both ladies entered the lobby. All eyes turned to them. They started walking around looking at posters and pictures. I see the manager speak and they walked over to him talking. The two men at the end of the counter were talking and looking. The three pilots moved down the far wall talking to behind them.

I was sure the wives noticed. I could not see their fronts from my angle but the way they were standing I wished I was three feet tall and standing behind them. Bobso wife was first to lay her beach bag on the floor bending slightly. She had the three pilots attention. They started grabbing each other's arms and gesturing. Thenow my wife took her bag off her shoulder. She also bent down and placed it by the counter. Again a lot of reaction. I can see the managers face and he is looking at tits and chest as they talk.

Bob called the front desk and asked how long on the refuel. The manager said twenty to twenty five minues our plane was next. He asked if he would let the wives know while he checked the plane. Bob left to go to the plane. I remained glued to the window. The ladies both picked up their bags and went to the far wall facing me. They set their bags down and sat in the two leather chairs. They each got their phones out. I got a text. She said how am I doing. I text you have everyone's undivided attention. She text we know. The three pilots started walking back and forth in front of them. They would stop beside them talking for awhile then move to the counter then back across again. I text what are they looking at. She text back let me see. I receive a picture of her front. Sitting made her top cup open. I the picture was a beautiful short of her tit. At that angle her nipple was on full display. I text back yum.

After much pacing and looking the pilots ended up in the same room as me. They are standing to my right looking at the wives talking about see full on tits and hard nipples. Now you know how I know they are flight instructors. One was saying hoe he should cancel his flight to stay. I text my wife that they are with me talking about seeing their tits. She said I can do more if you want. I sent have at it. She uncrowded her legs briefly. A quick but effective flash. One guy said "did you see the blonde, I told you she wasn't wearing a thong". The other two missed it. I text back you got one but the other two missed. She text back not the two in front of me. In listening to these guys talk I totally forgot about the other two men. They had taken the two chairs opposite them. I could only get glimpses of them in the chairs.

I sent back, are they too close. She sent back not to see with a smiley face. Another text, should I flash or give a look. At the time she still had her legs together. I sent your call. She reached over to her bag and slid it by her left foot, as she reached into the bag her legs parted. The room erupted. They started confirming the bald pussy no thong theory along with many other descriptive adjectives. She was in the bag for a good five seconds before sliding it back and closing her legs. She text, how was that. I sent you have all threes undivided attention. One left for a flight. I text back asking about the other two. Smiling she text I don't think they will leave till we do. I had totally forgot about bobs wife. She was "inadvertently" showing also but the pilots in the room never mentioned her.

The remaining two decided to go back and speak to them so they could see her titties again. As they were leaving I text, you are about to have company to talk to you so they can see your tits. She sent really. She laid her phone in her lap, bent down to her bag opening her legs even wider, adjusted her top. She sat back up closing her legs. I text, you close it up some. She text, nope the opposite. She text again, I think I may have opened my legs too wide I can her them talking about no hair. I text wow.

The two pilots did go over and speak whIle eyeing my wife tits. It didn't last long and they headed to the counter. I text the plane is ready, I'm on my way to get you. I walked up behind the two chairs the men were sitting in and said the planes ready. My wife got up at an angle and her left tit was on display in her vest. She stood up pulled the bottom of her vest down tightening it to her tits. She turned around with her legs open and bent down at her hips grasping her bag. Her skirt was half way up her ass and another beautiful sight of her pussy from behind. She stood up, placed the bag on her shoulder arranged her skirt and said I'm ready. Both men never turned moved nor said a word. I'm sure the remaining pilots in the flight room also enjoyed the view.

We walked to the desk and asked the manager the directions to the plane. He volunteered to escort us. We walked out the door while he locked up. I said OK ladies final opportunity to flash and show. My wife handed me the beach bag and readjusted her top. From either side you got a view of walking bouncing tits with nipple included. She also hiked up her skirt another inch. From behind you cold see her pussy outlined between her legs.

My wife and I started walking a few paces in front of the manager and bobs wife. After some time walking towards the plane bobs wife told my wife that her skirt was riding up and may be showing a little much to the manager. She acted embarrassed and pulled it back. We slowed our pace and was beside him my wife again apologizing for her wardrobe. He smiled and said I see absolutely nothing wrong with your clothing while looking directly at her left tit in her vest.

We made it to the plane. Bob and the manager were exchanging pleasantries. My wife said in the former of a question, last show. I said go for it. With bags stowed and plane ready we were ready to load. The manager was standing by the wing. My wife asked him to hold her beach bag so she can get in. She hands him the bag. He takes a half step back. She makes two fake attempts to step up on the wing. She said you will have to excuse me but the skirt won't let me lift my leg. The manager said no problem. She didn't just slide it up an inch. She pulled the bottom seem past her hips naked from the hips down. I am mesmerized. The manager gets a full on frontal while she adjust. She steps up and on the wing to stumble back off. He is looking at the view from behind to front again. She says sorry I've had too much to drink. He saysaid quiet alright. This time she takes her left foot and sets it up on the wing while her right foot is on the ground facing him. Back to the plane. He sets the bag down and offers assistance while taking in the view of her pussy. He takes her hand and assist in getting her on the wing. She literally bends over and hand leg walks up the wing. Pussy fully out. She opens the door puts her left leg in and turns asking for her bag. He steps on the wing hands it to her. She gets on all fours crawling in and sits down.

I tell the manager sorry about my Drunk wife. He again said no need he just thankful to be here to see her. We all got in. My wife was rolling laughing. We all agreed she won the weekend.

I will sum up the landing and conversation to conclude the weekend.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2016, 04:29 PM

I will try to keep this short with less detail.

We had a quick smooth flight back. We landed. As we taxied toward the airport my wife said "great". I asked what. She pointed and it was Daniel standing at the parking spot of the plane. My wife adjusted her vest and buttoned it completely. Again ample cleavage but not much chance of anything else.

We parked. Bob turned and said almost home pointing at my wives vest. She said he got more than enough Friday. Bob again went into close family friend and trustworthy and etc... my wife said I'm sure but I'm not comfortable with what happened and embarrassed he's here. Bobs wife sent us out to unload and said they will follow. We did as instructed.

We greeted Daniel and got our bags out along with the girls bags from shopping. Bob started telling Daniel some of the trip details of no underwear and short skirts. Daniel said he wished he was a fly on our wall. Bobs wife started to exit. She stepped/crawled out onto the wing. This action has her denim skirt at her hips. We have a wonderful view of her pussy as she walks down the wing and hops onto the ground. Never adjusting her skirt. She walked up to Daniel gave him a hug and said she we had a trip of a lifetime. Daniel said that's what I've been hearing. She said I'm sure you will get details later.

Now my wife is exiting from the back seat. She is tall and has long athletic legs. We see one long legs slide out the door. The her ass. My heart was pounding. She was coming out ass first. From our position we are looking up her skirt at a full on pussy and ass hole. Not that we needed to look up, her skirt was at her hips also. She is on her knee with the leg out of the plane and scooting across till she ended up on her hands and knees. She was repeating "oh my god" periodically as she exited. We are enjoying the sights. She stands, turns, somewhat fixed her skirt and with one hand on the plane walked down and hoped to the ground. Daniel said welcome home. My wife just said thanks.

The girls walked over, bent down and grabbed their shopping bags. The bending process was quick with a flash. As they headed for the tail of the plane Bob said that wasn't much of a view. His wife lifted the back of her denim skirt revealing her ass. I said what about me. My wife did the same as the rounded the tail of the plane. We walked to the tail whistling watching the walk away. I love the sight of my wife's naked ass walking from behind because if you look close you get a peek at her pussy.

Daniel asked me if my wife was mad. I said no just embarrassed about Friday. He said no need for that. I said yes she's just uncomfortable now. He asked if he could go talk to her I said of course. He left following. He walked rapidly to catch up but paced them from about five feet behind all the way to the building. As they entered the building the girls repositioned their skirts back down. We couldn't see much but we watched.

We completed the tie-down and Bob said let's give Daniel time to talk. We decided to have the remainder of the lukewarm beverage in the dispenser.

When we went inside the three of them were talking and laughing. Bob said I'm glad to see you are happy again. I headed to the bathroom. My wife ran up and followed. She said Daniel apologized and had not told anyone. I believe I included that earlier. She said that he gave her a tour of the facility including the lack of security room. I also should say we are the only people there, daniel unlocked the building when he arrived. My wife followed me into the restroom talking about them telling Daniel about their swimsuits and time by the pool as I handled my business.

We walked back up the hall we hear them talking and laughing sitting in the pilots lounge. We go in. Daniel said it seems I missed a very fun trip. I said we had a great time as we sat on the sofa opposite them. Aso the conversation went I whispered to my wife what changed. She said we talked. Daniel asked how often you ladies dress like this for a weekend. Bobs wife said first time. My wife said well we have spent a weekend by my pool naked. Daniel said "and I wasn't invited". Bobs wife said I will invite you next summer. He looked at my wife and said I believe th ed invited is up to the hostess. My wife smiled. She said well you have seen about everything we have so I see no reason you couldn't attend.

As we talked and relaxed, the ladies talked about their shopping trip and how much fun it was. They said the only bummer was they couldn't wear all the clothes they bought. Daniel asked why. They said we wouldn't approve. Daniel looked at Bob and I and said really. They said not that, the clothes are full covering and we agreed to wear what they wanted till we get home. Daniel then understood.

Bob said you are welcome to wear what you bought if you want now. His wife jumped up. Bob continued, if you undress here and model each item as you put it on. Bobs wife standing quickly agreed. My wife said that's not fair. Bob asked why. She said your wife said Daniel has seen her naked many times. Bob said yes. She said well not me. Bob smiled and said we have been looking between your legs the last thirty minutes. My wife is sitting with her legs on the sofa crossed at the ankles. The denim skirt exposing her to everyone on the other sofa. She quickly put her hand between her legs and feet on the floor.

Bob took my wife with her. Daniel said you really think they will do it. Bob said my wife will and she will do her best to convince his wife. I just shrugged my shoulders. Daniel asked me if I ever get jealous of another man looking at my wife. I said not that I recall why. He said well she is a very attractive person inside and out. He said she has a body that men would die to see. I said thank you for the compliment and I leave her actions to her. She is starting to enjoy the attention. He said she has probably has that attention her entire life. I agreed but said as you said she is also beautiful on the inside.

The girls came back with all their shopping bags. Bob said great. A last show of the weekend. My wife said your wife is going to change. He asked why she wasn't. She said not sure. Bobs wife did a great job. We moved the table from between the sofas. She stood in the middle and stripped. She did a slow naked spin. She reached in a bag and removed a black lace bra. She put it on and did the same slow spin. She did the same for a black lace thong. From there I lost track. My wife was whispering to me.

She whispered, I want to wear my new sundress. I whispered back ok go ahead. She said I'm nervous. I said i thought you are OK with Daniel. She said I am, but I'm still nervous. I said OK you can put it on in the truck. She whispered when she's done start teasing me. I said why. She said I want to do this. I said then you will do it better than her. She whispered how. I said give Bob and Daniel's sofa a good show short of a lap dance. She whispered ok.

If I remember correctly bobs wife ended with black saddles, shorts and a multi colored top. As she completed a short catwalk and turn she sat back down between Bob and Daniel. My wife wasn't moving. Bobs wife said "you wouldn't believe how nice it feels to be wearing underwear much less new underwear and clothes. I was still silent because I knew. Bob said OK one down. He looked at my wife and said how bout it. She mumbled and shifted in the sofa. Bobs wife said, I can score this for me. I said you guys leave her alone, she's embarrassed with Daniel here. I was shocked, daniel said I can wait in the lobby. Bob said no one leaves she just doesn't change. I said maybe she's just scared she will be unable to beat bobs wife and turn you guys on. She hit me in the arm. Daniel said well ill admit, you already turned me on seeing what I've seen today.

My wife stood up and said fine. She took two bags to the middle of the floor. She ask me if it's OK. I said if you don't turn them on I will be disappointed. She turned facing me. She had the vest completely buttoned. She stated unbuttoning the first then the second. Bob started complaining. She smiled and winked at me. She then turned her back to me. She finished removing the buttons holding the vest together. She slowly opened the vest. Tits exposed she rolled her shoulders and took it off over her head. She ran her hands behind her head lifted her hair and did a slow turn. Damn her nipples were hard.

She stopped facing them again. She unwrapped the skirt and let it drop to the floor. She stepped forward toward them out of the skirt. Held her arms out, another slow turn completely naked. Rather than start dressing she turned toward me and smiled again. Looking at me she opened her legs slightly and bent from the hip straight legs and picked up her skirt. I could see Daniel and Bob. They were transfixed on her pussy. She never quit looking at me as she did this. I felt butterflies in my stomach and was getting hard. She stepped forward and did the same thing retrieving her vest. She moved a bag to where her skirt was on the floor. She again opened her legs a little wider and bent down, pussy three feet away from them and opend a bag and removed a sheer white lace bra. She took her time putting it on. She again gave a slow turn. This time she backed up to their sofa so close her heel was almost touching bobs foot. She did the same bend except this time she opened her legs wide. Both Bob and Daniel were leaning forward. As she was in the bag she looked at me. I held up a finger saying a silent wait. She fumbled in the bag while moving her hips side to side.

She looked up at me, all I could think is damn I should be on their sofa. I smiled and nodded. She stood up holding a sheer white lace thong. She stopped and said I need to sit to put this on. I patted the cushion beside me. Bobs wife said wait. She got up, walked to the sofa and sat right against me. She took my arm and wrapped it around her neck. My hand is d****d down the front. She took my hand and held it on her tit and said you can have my seat. I'm lightly squeezing waiting. She sat between Bob and Daniel. She laid back into the sofa. She lifted one leg and pulled the thong to her knee. She then lifted the other holding it there getting her foot in. I thought finally I get a better view that they do.

She lifted her butt high and pulled the thong on tight. She arranged the front and stood up. She did a slow turn. You could see nipples partially covered by lace. Her thong was less revealing with having a bald pussy but a fine view of the ass. She again backed up till her legs were against the sofa where she had been sitting. She opened her legs and bent into the other bag. She struggled with the bag giving them plenty of time to view the thongs placement. She removed a dark blue sundress with buttons down the front and floral designs. I mean 20 to 25 buttons. It had small spaghetti straps over the shoulder. She slid her arm through and wrapped the dress around. She buttoned and I mean buttoned forever. Did a catwalk to everyone's applause.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2016, 05:13 PM

Now.

Both ladies blogged how good their new clothes felt. We sat around talking about some of the weekend with Daniel. I did tell Bob that our relationships and some other parts other than exibition were off limits to anyone other than us. He agreed.

We all walked together out. After locking up we said our goodbyes. My wife gave Daniel a big hug and said he is welcome to come watch them lay out by the pool any time he wants. He said I'm really glad we got things straight and I would love to come see you.

We left. The entire ride back I had a chatty wife. She wanted to relive the entire weekend before we got home. She even had me retell her the events of the drunk night. Seeing her talk happily excited about it was such a turn on. She has zero reservations about the weekend she even talks proudly. It seems her favorite topic is shooting pool. She loved teasing the guys. She said it was fun watching them move around looking at her when it was her turn. The other is the bikini and the bartender. Almost bragging. She has even included what she was thinking and how she felt during the episodes which has really never been discussed in detail before.

It is more fun now being able to talk to her about things and not walk on egg shells. She asked my favorite part. Having sex with both wives. She has said that she may set something up for me in the future.

Well that was the entire weekend from start to finish. It was a fantastic weekend. We are having some outrageously powerful sex as we retell events. How it made us feel. What we were thinking.

I hope to be able to get something together in a timely manner but the pool has become nonexistent and getting away on trips are really difficult.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2016, 07:35 AM

Default Great

What a great weekend. Thanks for taking the time to write it all. I wish my wife was as open and confident as yours. You're a lucky man.
Old 09-21-2016, 11:32 AM

Thanks Oramac. It has been a long transformation. I thought I would explain again here for others to have hope.

We married right out of college. She wore the skimpiest bikinis had a body to die for and a beautiful woman. Little to no sexual experience. Believed sex in the bed lights off. I was a classic college athelete. Once married we decided to have children right away. Didnt want to be too old to enjoy life. Had children while struggling to start my businesses. My wife may as well wore battle armor after kids.

As the kids got older, she thought her body was ugly so into our 20's not much happened. I would ask for sexier attire some times ok some not. She still had body issues in her head. She started working out and went back to work. Confidence came when on a trip she laid out topless in a one piece suit. I pointed out all the guys walking by getting looks at her tits. I continued telling her how they liked what they saw and build confidence. The next day she bought a bikini. Not a very sexy one but a bikini and laid out topless again and noticed guys passing by multiple times to look. She did not understand why I was not jealous.

Most of our transition has been put into this site. She worked on her body image over the years and her what I called, repressed sexual ideas. She never really noticed our friends and others flirting with her. She had no idea that others would love to see her bare tits or especially her pussy.

She now sees what I see. A very desirable female. She enjoys the teasing given the right circumstances. That being no one knows her or she is comfortable with the situation and feels safe.

I am very fortunate in life to be able to have what we have and do what we do. We enjoy each moment together. I think that confidence was the starting point. Confidence in body image. Confidence in herself. Confidence in our relationship and confidence in me.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:08 PM

Going to give this a bump as colder weather is making the hot tubs more inviting.
Old 10-21-2016, 04:01 PM

I have a quick short event that occurred over last weekend. During a phone conversation with my brother, he invited he and his wife up to our house for a quick weekend get away. We had no plans other than yard work.

I got up early Saturday morning and had all my work completed by 10 a.m. so I changed shorts and jumped in the pool. It has been unseasonably hot and Saturday was no different. The water was cool but felt great over my sweat. My wife then came outside. I do not know how much I have spent on bikinis and swimwear this past summer but it was well worth it. She was wearing a yellow and white stripe string bikini. She took a quick dip in the pool then walked over to her lounger. She asked if her bikini looked better this way as she tightened the bottoms. Sheven did a quick turn and I gave her a positive response.

The wet bottoms were tight across her ass and pussy leaving a hint of her slit in the front. When reclined on the lounger the suit gave a more pronounced view of her pussy and slit as the fabric formed to her body. The cool water had her nipples at attention. All I could say was sexy.

My brother and his wife arrived around 11 a.m. we greeted and sent them in the house to choose a bedroom. Not long we were all outside talking. I eventually got up and jumped in the pool. My brother asked if it was cold. I said cool but with the outside temperature it's great. I said just jump in and it's not bad that way. He said they didn't bring suits. I said so that's a problem? My wife stuck a sad lip out and said poor boo-boo. He pulled his shirt off. He dropped his shorts and jumped in naked. He did say the water was cold at first. Soon my wife joined us. Three in the pool his wife out.

She and my wife discussed borrowing a suit but obviously she would have problems filling the top and she is somewhat wider in the hip and ass. I suggested the wite bikini from the trip. My wI've said she may as well skinny dip. Well that set my brother off agreeing. She was hesitant asking if my wife would do the same. My wife said we will see. She negotiated a shopping trip Sunday from my brother. I thought she gave in too easy almost like she wanted to.

Well she stood removed her shirt revealing a heavily padded white bra. She removed her shouts revealing white cotton panties. She removed her bra slowly. I would love to say she unleashed her tits but it was more uncovered her small A's with very erect nipples. She then in one quick movement removed her panties. I almost drowned. She had done some major landscaping on her pussy. If you read my previous post she sported the largest tangled black bush I had ever seen. She now revealed a neatly trimmed black triangle above what seemed to be cleanly shaved pussy. My brother and I applauded and cheered her bravery.

She entered the pool and we talked awhile. I asked what inspired her remove the natural look. She said she was embarrassed after see my wife and my brother assisted. She has kept it that way since. My brother kept on my wife and me to also go nude. I complied. My wife said maybe later. At one point the ladies are sitting on the side of the pool am I am asking my brother if she wax or shaves. He said shaves. I said i bet she still has some strays missed by the razor. She is sitting with her legs barely apart and I move to just in front of her. She catches me looking several times and ask what I'm doing. I told her of our conversation and I was just verifying.

She said nothing. She leans back on a hand and spreads her legs wide. I am at face level maybe a foot away facing my brothers wife's pussy. I am staring. She finally says, well, did I do a good job. After an additional pause I say you did a superb job. She leans back straight and closes her legs.

After swimming the three of us got dressed. My wife and I had to go get steaks. On the drive I ask my wife why she kept her bikini on. She said that my brothers wife was enjoying the attention and she did not want to distract from that. I told her she made my brother sad. She said yes but you two were focused on her most of the time. She was correct. I said even so he is disappointed. As we drove and shopped we came up with a solution.

After eating my wife will go take a shower. We have a large walk-in shower in the master bathroom. Large glass door and large glass wall.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s