Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2022, 02:43 AM

Thanked 2,591 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erii View Post
I haven't found that. Since the pandemic I've noticed fewer topless women on the beach, as I've posted elsewhere.

Love to find those beaches where 95%, or even 55%, of women sunbathing with norks out; like the old days. Desperate for my wife to feel out of place if she kept her boobs hidden away, which she wouldn't if she felt in the minority. Others should be able to enjoy looking at them
There is always somebody who needs to set an example.
I remember our holiday to Denmark some years ago.
Some late afternoon in summer, we ended up on a more remote beach which was busy, but not too crowded. mainly visited by locals by looking at the number plates in the parking lot. Ours was the only non-Danish. Space between people laying on the beach was about 15 feet.
While walking down the beach to find a spot, I was surprised to see no topless ladies at all. Surprised because we came across naked people often while hiking along secluded/thin crowded beaches (which is perfectly legal in Denmark).

So we finally found a spot and to my surprise, it was just behind a couple, mid forties I guess of which the lady was laying on her back topless. The only topless lady around. Quit pretty lady too. That is till my wife said, "well if she can go topless, I will too ... nobody knows me here anyway".
So now there we're 2 topless ladies ... and about 15m later, all of a sudden there were several more. Like the fact that 1 or 2 topless ladies were a start signal to join too.

So instead of waiting till one is not a minority of topless ladies, why not be the start of a majority of topless ladies?
Old 12-10-2022, 02:02 PM

Default Some thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
I think the fashion has changed. We’ve been going to the Dominican Republic for over a decade. In the beginning one woman taking off her top would almost guarantee a ripple effect of 20 to 40% of the women on the beach following. Long time guests told us ten years before that probably 3/4 of the women were topless on the beach, by the pool, and even the pool bar. Last time we went that definitely was not the case. Same beach/pool and same resort. Nobody would make a fuss over a topless woman but nobody joined in either. My wife has been the first to take her’s off but she’d much rather be three or four. She noted how nobody followed her lead, and felt more comfortable on our rooms pool patio than on the beach. We have a trip planned for this spring in part to enjoy the benefits of toplessness before it does become a thing that is frowned upon. The last trip we took was mostly Americans due to COVID and no Europeans or Canadians, so that might be part of it, but only explain part. Also, the age of the average topless woman has gone steadily up. Bare asses in a thong is everywhere on everyone, but a bare boob is rare below the age of 40. Still, I think the trend is clear. Even Las Vegas has cut back on its topless pool access, so much for sin city.

I suspect the pendulum will swing the other way someday in ten or fifteen years, but not anytime soon. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
I have been in DR 6 times with first being 20 years ago. It was common back than for topless but even than it was closer to about 20% or a little less. It varied heavily depending on the resort and the number of families. I was an adult only resort and there it was at least 50% but if you walked down the beach there was almost none. I agree topless is way down but one thing I noticed this fall in the DR was that most of the guests were from South America. There are very few Europeans. The South Americans tend to keep their tops on and wear very small bottoms. The time I went before it was mostly Russians who also tend to keep their tops on.

There was a pair of older French couple in front of us and they would on occasion go topless. Talking to them, they said the Indonesia is the hot tourist place in Europe. In addition many due to economic/COVID conditions are staying in Europe on vacation.

The one thing I have always noticed is that Americans tend to do what others are doing. If the beach is mostly topless then they tend to go topless. If there are only a few then the tops stay on. You see this a lot in Spain and similar Mediterranean beaches.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bstech2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2022, 05:25 AM

Thanked 2,892 Times in 119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
There is always somebody who needs to set an example.
I remember our holiday to Denmark some years ago.
Some late afternoon in summer, we ended up on a more remote beach which was busy, but not too crowded. mainly visited by locals by looking at the number plates in the parking lot. Ours was the only non-Danish. Space between people laying on the beach was about 15 feet.
While walking down the beach to find a spot, I was surprised to see no topless ladies at all. Surprised because we came across naked people often while hiking along secluded/thin crowded beaches (which is perfectly legal in Denmark).

So we finally found a spot and to my surprise, it was just behind a couple, mid forties I guess of which the lady was laying on her back topless. The only topless lady around. Quit pretty lady too. That is till my wife said, "well if she can go topless, I will too ... nobody knows me here anyway".
So now there we're 2 topless ladies ... and about 15m later, all of a sudden there were several more. Like the fact that 1 or 2 topless ladies were a start signal to join too.

So instead of waiting till one is not a minority of topless ladies, why not be the start of a majority of topless ladies?
I had a similar experience a few years ago in Southern France. I had expected to see many topless women there (it's where topless tanning was 'invented' after all), but initially there were none. After a while some woman arrived at the beach. She was in her early forties and she had a child with her. She was wearing a thong and she was the first to go topless. My girlfriend followed and a little while later another girl picked a spot near us and went topless too. I had actually seen her before when we walked by earlier (I had noticed her because she had stunningly beautiful blond hair).

I guess she didn't want to be the only one topless at her spot on the beach and therefore decided to move closer to us.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Boobs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2022, 06:04 AM

Default Topless

We were on holiday in Portugal earlier this year and would stroll along the promenade by the beach, it was late in the year so the beach wasn't very busy, not sure about the percentages but there were plenty on show topless even a few sunbathing topless on there own.
Old 12-14-2022, 09:12 AM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default Trends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
I think the fashion has changed. We’ve been going to the Dominican Republic for over a decade. In the beginning one woman taking off her top would almost guarantee a ripple effect of 20 to 40% of the women on the beach following. Long time guests told us ten years before that probably 3/4 of the women were topless on the beach, by the pool, and even the pool bar. Last time we went that definitely was not the case. Same beach/pool and same resort. Nobody would make a fuss over a topless woman but nobody joined in either. My wife has been the first to take her’s off but she’d much rather be three or four. She noted how nobody followed her lead, and felt more comfortable on our rooms pool patio than on the beach. We have a trip planned for this spring in part to enjoy the benefits of toplessness before it does become a thing that is frowned upon. The last trip we took was mostly Americans due to COVID and no Europeans or Canadians, so that might be part of it, but only explain part. Also, the age of the average topless woman has gone steadily up. Bare asses in a thong is everywhere on everyone, but a bare boob is rare below the age of 40. Still, I think the trend is clear. Even Las Vegas has cut back on its topless pool access, so much for sin city.

I suspect the pendulum will swing the other way someday in ten or fifteen years, but not anytime soon. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
I'm afraid you are right, but if it takes 15 years it might be too late for me to care, ha. The trend of women showing their butts is interesting. It's everywhere now. We were on a boat tour in South America a while back and one young woman was wearing her thong bikini. Her butt was so curvy that the thong was hidden and she looked bare ass naked from behind (I did not complain). And of course there is the yoga pants craze. One lovely woman in the airport looked like her pants (and top) had been spray painted on. You can't not look at that. Its seems that 90% of young women (and some older ones) are showing their butts this way. It's a good trend, but I do miss the toplessness on beaches. We were at a nude beach in FL recently and some women only go topless there; other keep their entire bikini on, but showing the ass cheeks of course. That's trends for ya.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach, pool, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s