Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2016, 04:08 AM

Thumbs up My best sex ever

Hi everyone!
I am new at this forum, and I am really enjoying reading your stories. So I decided to share some of my experience. This is the story of most my unforgettable sex, if you will like I will share more stories like that.
For beginning little introduction, I am in my early thirties and happily married. My wife is tree years younger and I still enjoy and desire her as much as in the first time we met. She is super good-looking 5ft.7inch fit body with perfect A cup size breasts. I have always enjoyed looks of other man checking on her.
So to the story ¡V we were on our vacation on tropical island. The whole vacation was perfect, we had Beach villa with direct access to beach. As it was all-inclusive resort we have had cocktails whole day long so we were permanently under light alcohol influence ƒº. In the evening we decided to order a bottle champagne to room as aperitif for dinner. While waiting for room-service and making us ready for dinner we started to mess around with each other. My wife had already put on her tight, black mini dress and to my surprise I discovered that she was wearing no panties under it. That turned me on extremely, so I dropped her into bed where I started to lick her nicely shaved pussy. I wanted her desperately, but she told me that we should wait, because room-service should be here any minute with champagne. So we continued without penetration. I spread her legs wide open and started slowly and very gently masturbating her, while she had my cock in her mouth and giving a slow blow-job. The gentle massage of her clit made extremely wet, juices started flowing out of her pussy, I rarely have seen her soooo wet. I continued to rub her and from time to time pushed my fingers into her pussy to massage the g-spot. The room-service was taking its time so we had a possibility to continue enjoy each other for some 20 min. After we got our order to room, we both were so horny that we immediately jumped over each other. I put her on her back, spread her legs and finally entered her. This was incredible to watch how my super-hard 8.2inch dick entered her beautiful pussy. I enjoyed fucking her wet, slippery pussy and then she came for the first time and juices her started to flow even more¡K I asked her ¡§Do you want in the other hole?¡¨, and received exited ¡§Yes¡¨ as answer. Her asshole was so wet from juices flowing from her pussy that no extra lube was needed. So in the same position her on back with her legs wide spread, I pushed my dick into her tight ass. OMG you can¡¦t imagine what a great view that was ¡V I slowly entering her as and her juicy, relaxed, open pussy above pussy. I started to fuck her in ass with my dick half in, but after couple moves she grabbed at my hips and pushed towards her to enter her ass fully, so I did it, my dick was in full length in her ass. I continued hard, I fucked her ass really hard and she was screaming from pleasure. Then she started to rub her pussy and finger-fucking herself. And then came the best ¡V she took out the fingers from her pussy and started to squirt, wow that was something great, each time I pushed my dick in her ass, strong stream of squirt came out of her pussy. I told her ¡§I love that, let it all out¡¨ and she was letting it flow freely and it was so much¡K I couldn¡¦t hold it anymore, I told her ¡§I¡¦ll come inside your ass¡¨, she answered ¡§Yes, Yes, Yes¡¨ and dragged my hips toward her so that I penetrate her ass as deep as possible. I came harder than I can ever remember; our bodies were shaking from excitement. When I pulled my dick out of her ass I couldn¡¦t believe how deep I was in her in. I believe that you agree that the view of just-fucked asshole is great. I sucked the tasty juices from her pussy and finally we could open our bottle of champagne¡K
PS. The bed was so wet that we told the room service that we spilled bottle of water in bed and they need to change it ļ
Old 12-07-2016, 08:43 PM

tell us more.. with photos, if possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to acthung For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2017, 01:00 PM

Two of my most memorable fucks were both anal fucks. One was the first time my wife let me cum in her ass to finish anal sex and the other one was when we had anal sex in a hotel room in Georgia. Another great fuck was a doggy vaginal fuck where I was pounding her so hard that it was a good thing that no one was home because you would have been able to hear it anywhere in the house. Another one was the first time she gave me a blowjob and I cummed in her mouth. It was such an intense feeling.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mightymitch22 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2017, 11:24 AM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts
Default with a co-worker

I've already told some stories with this woman on another thread in this forum.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=171049
But I am reposting it here, because I think it has its place.
I have fucked many times with this woman, and it was always wonderful moments; but that day was quite exceptional.
Here is the story.

I remember a wonderful afternoon during which we fucked like crazy.
We were at my house, and we started stroking us in the living room while embracing us.
I quickly undressed and I sucked her breasts and caressed his body. Then I knelt down before her and I licked and sucked her pussy was already very wet. She leaned on the living room table, and enjoyed in my mouth.
Then, she gave me a blowjob, a wonderful BJ or she licked my cock while stroking my balls and then licking in their turn, returning to my dick to make me a deepthroat
Then we went into the room where we fucked on the bed in different positions, missionary, doggy, amazon ....... she had several orgasms during this part (and me too) and at the end she began to be tired
She then lay on her stomach, and I started to rub her back and buttocks.
The vision of this naked body, her buttocks, excited me and I was hard again
I stopped the massage to kiss her back down on her butt and started to spread her to lick her asshole.
She seemed to enjoy what I was doing her. I continued to lick her ass, my hands caressed her butt...
She arched her back so I could lick better her ass and pussy.
It is then that told me: - "take me as you want .... makes me everything that comes into your head ... "
I had only one idea in my head...
I straightened me and I approached my cock from her asshole. I started to rub my dick against this one, and she said nothing. She felt how hard I was and she let me continued to rub my cock on her ass
Then I started to push my cock gently in her little tight asshole, she took a deep breath and her hands were clenched on the sheets and her face disappeared in the pillow.
I inserted my cock slowly but entirely in her ass. She relaxed a little and then I started moving back and forth inside.
I felt very tight and it was wonderful. I continued this for a few minutes and I ejaculated in her.
We stayed for a while without moving and without saying a word.

Before leaving, she told me that it was the first time she was sodomized
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2017, 11:31 AM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts
Default another time with the same lady

Certainly the second best sex party with my co-worker.
It is impossible for me to say what time I had the best sex with her, but it is one of the best.
Here the story:

Another time, I went to her house. It was a beautiful sunny day. She was sunbathing on her terrace, lying on a deck chair, braless, only dressed in a swimsuit bottom.
I knew her husband was away for the day, and the configuration of the garden made that we were not visible to the neighbors.
I joined her in her garden, and immediately I approached her and we kissed passionately. We were terribly excited both.
The sight of his body almost naked, which was offered to me, her tanned and warm skin, her nipples hardened by the desire of forbidden pleasure, all this made me instantly crazy.
I started by caressing her breasts, my hands were running all over her body, sliding under her panties, my mouth reveling in her breasts, sucking her nipples, kissing her belly.
Very quickly, I drag her swimsuit, letting appear her wonderful little pussy that I was eager to taste.
My excitement was at its height. She moaned under my caresses and my kisses. I felt her hands on my body, sticking her fingers into my skin, sometimes clinging to the arms of the deckchair
Her skin was soft and her sex began to flow with excitement.
The juice of her pussy was wonderfully sweet, like honey and very fragrant.
The more I licked her, the more excited I was and the more her pussy flowed with pleasure.
I ended up fucking her. I was terribly hard and I pushed my «*8 inches*» in her dripping pussy
She spread wide her thighs so that I take it deeply. She moaned with pleasure and soon had a first orgasm so strong that she cried to the point of alerting the whole neighborhood.
In my turn, I ejaculated in her.
After a few minutes during which we recovered our spirits, we went back to her house.
I took her in my arms, holding her close to me, without interrupting our embrace.
She wrapped around my waist with her legs. I carried her into her room as far as her bed
And she began to suck me, to lick my balls and sex, until I get hard again.
It took long minutes before I could penetrate her again, but when I was hard again
I asked him to go doggystyle and I gently played with my penis on her asshole.
I ended up entering my dick in her tight little hole.
She held back a cry, biting her pillow, her hands clenched on the sheets.
I fucked her ass, faster and faster, stronger and stronger, my hands hanging on her hips, until I ejaculate in her.
She collapsed flat on belly on bed, the head between the pillows, moaning, trying to regain his breath while I was agitated by the last spasms of pleasure.
Myself I lying on her in order to stay as long as possible in contact with this wonderful little body
We both remained, motionless for a few moments, unable to move or speak.
We ended up getting up to take a shower. Under the jet of water we caressed again by soaping us,
but she did not want to stop there.
She knelt before me and to start again masturbating me, lick me and suck me while groping my butt.
I grabbed her by the hair to force her to swallow my dick and push it to the bottom of her throat.
I ended up enjoying it in his mouth.
Unfortunately, time goes too fast, and I had to get dressed and I left before her husband comes home from work and surprise us having sex.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2017, 07:45 PM

Thanked 57,326 Times in 2,203 Posts

Best for me was in grad school. I had just moved out from first wife, nice lady but totally frigid. To that time, she was the only woman I had ever been with. I had been innocently flirting with one of the undergraduates, but was into being faithful, so nothing had happened. One evening I bumped into the undergraduate at the raquetball court. She asked me why I wasn't at home with the wifey, and I told her that it wasn't working and that I had just moved out. That put a sly smile on her face. After a few minutes of chatting, she invited me over to her place for pizza. I thought I was just going to get fed, I was pretty innocent in those days.
Anyway, pizza and a couple of beers and some more conversation, led to kissing, then making out, then undressing. She had nice perky A cups and a pussy that was much wetter than I was used to from the soon to be ex-wife. One thing leads to another, including me licking a nice wet pussy, and her spontaneously going down on me, which was a new experience for me. We moved on to fucking, and OMG, she was a screamer. I had never heard anyone vocalize like that during sex. She seemed to get to a peak, what I now know was cumming, and I slowed down, just moving easily still in her. After a moment she said 'haven't you cum, you still feel hard?". I told her no, that sometimes it took me a little while, which led to another sly smile. Suffice to say that she was very multiorgasmic, I lost track of the number of waves she went through, until eventually I came deep in her pussy, which seemed to set off another orgasm for her.
The night was long, I was young, and had a lot of build up need, so we fucked multiple times, always with her cumming what seemed like 8-10 times for each time I came.
I dated her for quite a while, should have married her, she was nice and funny as well as being multi-orgasmic, vocal and insatiable. All these years later, I'm experienced enough to believe that she wasn't faking it, she was just unbelievably sexual. Interestingly, I could never get her to cum from oral or fingers, she had to have it fucking, and it didn't matter which hole. It was a great run, I'm sorry I let her get away, but that very first time, when she started screaming and cumming......that's burned in my memory.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 10:09 AM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default My Hungarian co-worker

Back in 1991 when I was 30, I was working at a big firm. I had changed departments and was being trained by an attractive Hungarian lady about 27 years old. She was about 5' 6", 120 pounds, had mousy brown hair and B sized breasts. I was attracted by her the minute I laid eyes on her. She had a boyfriend she had been dating for about 2 years and was living with. The problem was that this guy beat her up whenever he "thought" she was flirting with others (he does not work with her), super jealous guy. After about 9 months of trying to make it work, she left him and moved in with her sister.
I took this as an opportunity and asked her out. I was helping a friend out with a newly constructed house that was almost completed to the point the plush carpeting was installed and the only piece of furniture was my mattress on the floor. I asked her to come check on the house before going to dinner. When we got there we were flirting with each other for entire tour of the house. When we got to the upstairs room with my mattress she said "is this mattress for us to make out?" I said yes and began to remove her clothes as she began to undress me at the same time. When her bra was off I noticed she had hair around her areolas which was a surprise to me. She got down and started sucking on my cock as I played with her breasts. After a few minutes I laid her on the mattress and started eating her wet pussy. In less than a minute of eating her pussy she said "I can't take it anymore I want you to fuck me". I heeded to her instructions and slide my raging hard on into her wet pussy. We fucked like wild animals for the next two hours. I climaxed 5 times with nothing coming out of my dick after the third time. She screamed to a climax either 5 or 6 times. At the end she said "my c*nt is going to be hurting for at least a week, you can't fuck me again until I'm heeled". What was so amazing about this woman was that she she had really strong pussy muscles. Every time she was about to cum her pussy would squeeze my cock so tightly until she came. I've never had anyone that could do what she did. We dated for 8 months until she moved away. I can say she was the best fuck every.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 06:45 PM

Thanked 6,419 Times in 333 Posts
Default Wild wife

The best sex I ever had was when I was 23. We had been married 4 years and moved to a new state for my job. We lived in an apartment complex. one of our neighbors was always laying out in the afternoon in a tiny bikini getting sun. We soon learned her name was Sasha and she danced naked at a shady place on the edge of town. I should say my wife has always been an exhibitionist and hardly ever wore a bra, (or panties much. The 70s were great.) and has incredibly firm C cup tits and a good figure. She has always fucked who she wants and has a very high sex drive. We soon became friends with Sasha. A while later through no fault of my own, I was laid off work. I was looking for work but so was everyone else so money got tight. One early afternoon I came home after a morning looking for a job to find my wife and Sasha on our bed eating each others pussies. Then I noticed both of their pussies were shaved completely smooth. Of course I immediatly got hard as glass. This was a new development for my wife. She had never been with a women before. My wife looked up from eating Sasha and said, " Hi, Honey. Sasha's taught me to eat pussy. Who knew it would be so much fun?" Then I heard Sasha say from underneath my wife, "Why don't you have him join us, baby? We could use a hard dick about now." My wife smiled and said with a grin on her face, "would you like that Sweetheart?" I was out of my clothes in 3 seconds. My wife told me to go ahead and fuck Sasha and she'll sit on her face while I take care of her. Sasha moved around and I slid into her smooth wet pussy while my wife kissed me with the taste of Sasha's tasty pussy on her lips. Sasha, like my wife started coming almost right away and felt incredible. My wife said Sasha seduced her with her shaved for nude dancing pussy. When she offered to shave hers she got real turned on while Sasha was shaving it, (and of course fingering it. My wife has a very pretty pussy.) One thing led to another and soon they were licking each other. (No one shaved in the 70s. It was considered very exotic and wild then. Of course my wife did it.) Soon I was filling Sasha with a huge load of my cum while playing with my wife's big tits. When I rolled off of her my wife saw Sasha's cum filled pussy and since my wife loves the taste of my cum, started eating Sasha's her again. I had just come like a sailor who had been at sea for a year. Even though I was panting and tired the sight of my young wife eating my cum out of a stripper with a shaved pussy laying beside me on the bed had a marvelous effect on my dick. I got hard again. (Gee, do you think being 23, young, fit, and very horny had anything to do with it?) I moved my wife around and started fucking her from behind while she ate out Sasha. I don't know how I did it but after a while I blasted a huge load up my wife's tight pussy too. This time I fell on my back on the bed to now watch Sasha taste my cum in from my wife's pussy. This time I had to rest a while while I watched Sasha lick my cum out of my wife. We played all afternoon until Sasha had to go to work stripping. They both gave me a blow job together and I came on Sasha's mouth. It was a good afternoon and we 3 had many good times together for about a year until Sasha moved away. Sasha wound up getting my wife into naked dancing which solved our money problems until I could get a job. It was a natural for my wife and she really got off on it.
Here is a picture of my wife's pussy and big tits about that time so you can see why I had such a good time. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 001.jpg  

Tags
anal, squirt, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV