Register

Old 07-08-2018, 08:20 PM

Thanked 1,110 Times in 52 Posts

Three before we were married, then me
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Overtime For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbareforu View Post
So a few more details. She got there last Sunday evening, went to her company's office the next day, that's where she met the guy again. They went out to dinner, had drinks, started chatting, flirting etc, eventually going up to her room. Once he found out that she regularly fucks others and has me cucked and locked up, he couldn't wait to get into her. He's been drilling her in every hole everyday since then. He also loves the fact that she's never let me do anal with her, but now he has quite a few times. He even sent me a text earlier saying, "bu the way, I'm balls deep in your wife's ass now cuck"

I'll post any pics if either of them send any.
Update. he has been here 3 times in the last month or so for work trips, and has seen my wife almost daily during those times, and she just said they are transferring him here soon, so it will be a regular thing from now on..
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to imbareforu For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 05:14 PM

Location: "The Falls" Texas. Occasional trips to Oklahoma City.
Thanked 5,182 Times in 317 Posts
Default How many??

Well...... with my present wife only three that I'm sure of. One of those was her late 1st husband and the other was a mutual friend..... I make 3.

My late 2nd wife...... Ohhhhhhh my goodness! I know before she left high school that her and her best friend (female) screwed the entire football team. She went for a plane ride with another guy and joined the mile high club in a little Cessna. Basically anyone who caught her eye and could hold her interest intellectually after that was a possibility. All they had to do was accept her invitation. She found one guy on line who had a massive dick...... and arranged to fuck him just to see if she could take it....... she did.... right up to the balls. She would plan our vacations around people she found on adult sites so we'd have different people to fuck every night. Sometimes couples..... other nights a single guy or gal for us. She loved cock, loved to watch men jack off, and seriously loved to watch them cum.... especially if they unloaded on her tits and face. We had six well screened guys over one Saturday. They all had to jack off and cum on her first so she could get the most out of them. Three on each side stroking their cocks while she played with their balls and butts.... all the while encouraging them to try to all cum at once and to aim for her titties and face. When they all finally started shooting on her SHE had an orgasm from the excitement! After a quick shower to clean up she was open to whatever they wanted and in any hole. She was sore for days after that weekend.

1st wife...... actually my first wife knew my current wife.... we used to swing and swap on weekends. So my current wife's husband had fucked her many times. The same friend that fucked my current wife also fucked my first wife so they all shared those partners. Over the years I think she screwed at least 7 other guys, that I know of anyway. We had a male room-mate for a year or so and he joined us in bed almost every night. Loved to watch her ride his dick. Basically if she found someone we knew to be attractive to her I'd figure out how to get them over so she could have her fun with them. I never minded because I simply loved to watch her fuck.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:04 PM

Default Pulled a train

I was at a large party with my wife .eventually she got so high on booze and pot she began aggressively flirtying — when I tried to get her home ,she told me to take a walk, which I did . when I got back to the party someone told me I better get upstairs to the bedrooms . When I got there she was spread eagled bombed and semi conscoius nude on a bed fucking a guy . A crowd was gathering so I turned around and said ,” guys get online because the train is pulling out “. She ended up getting banged by 12 guys .The wives cheered her on . I laughed the whole time.
Old 11-13-2018, 07:47 PM

Default Housewives

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro57 View Post
After seeing this I talked to Louise's ex husband before me to find out how long this has been going on. Wayne told me it ended for him when he came home early from a insurance seminar in Atlanta. He walked in and seen Louise's clothes all over the floor. Then he heard a faint sound coming from down the hallway. As he walked towards their bedroom he could hear it was the bed squeaking and Louise moaning. Just as Wayne made it to the bedroom door he heard a man's voice say, "Oh yeah baby, I'm cumming, i'm cumming you little sl*t." He looked in and saw a big black guy on top of Louise, and he was fucking her furiously. Louise had her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and her arms around his back. Wayne told me he filed for a divorce the next day.
Love housewives that have that clean wholesome look. Never imagine somehow someone got them hooked on taking huge blackcocks. I say stay married and enjoy the ride. Love to watch them tear her up and she will love being able to be open about her tastes. Fun marriage.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 11:33 AM

Thanked 13,965 Times in 457 Posts

My wife was kind of a wild one in her day so lets just say shes had her fair share
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to myhotwife2015 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 09:27 PM

Thanked 25,332 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Rule

Rule of nieve thumb..... always add 5 to 10 to her number....
Old 12-12-2018, 11:33 AM

The list gets longer. Around the fifty mark, I think
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 3guitars For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2018, 09:01 AM

Default Love this topic

I love this topic !!!
Hope you enjoy my story.
Wife and I are both very conservative but it turns me on to think of her being sexual with others or hearing about her sexual history. We met in college and have been together since. She had boyfriends in HS and did some petting etc... but always maintained I was her first, so even though we weren’t virgins when we married I was told I was the one who took her virginity.
Found a diary of my wife after we married and I flipped thru it. Read a story of her first boyfriend she met on vacation at her sisters house when she was mid teens of how they were making out in downstairs basement and that he squeezed her titties while kissing her and he pulled her hand to his cock which he had taken out of his pants and she hadn’t realized it. He talked her into kissing and then sucking it and he shot his load in her mouth. Diary said “it tasted good and I swallowed it all.”
Fast forward to the next summer where she had a steady boyfriend at home and they “petted” frequently. She sucked his cock almost every date and let him squeeze her tits but he could never get inside her panties. On the night of Sr prom she let him undress her and he ate her pussy for the first time and she described how he made her cum with his tongue. Well after that they both did oral quite a bit and she described I detail what they did and a lot about his dick and what it was like. It was average I shape and size. After they dated for about a year one evening they were getting hot and heavy and he was between her legs rubbing the shaft of his cock along her c*nt slit simulating fucking but she was adamant to stay a virgin before marriage. In the heat of the moment he was humping the shaft along her slit and he humped just a little too frenetically and the head “caught” under her hood and is cock slid inside of her c*nt. She screamed and cried and he pulled out quickly and that ended their fun for a quite a while and no more grinding on her for him. Now after all that she will to this day say I took her virginity but truthfully that dudes cock was fully inside my young wife’s c*nt fully and firmly if only for a second or two.
That relationship ended and then for a year or so she didn’t date but went to a lot of clubs and dances with her best friend (her Mom) which I found quite odd but exciting. Not a big town so no real clubs to hang out in but Mom was widowed and single and they pull typically go to a couple of local hotel lounges that had a dance floor and dance with much older guys. Diary said she didn’t fuck any of them but she sucked a lot of cocks.
We met and started dating and she sucked my cock on first date and I fucked her on the second. We got engaged and married two years later.
15 years after married and with two small kids she told me she had to confess something to me. She then confessed with great emotional stress that she actually had cheated on me on two occasions. One right before we married and another within a year of being married. I was clueless. Each of the men were considerably older. I was very upset and our marriage almost ended. But now it makes my cock so hard I could burst my pants and have at times involuntarily cum in my pants while thinking about her cheating and the how’s and who’s of it all coming out.
I have never cheated on her.
If interested in other stories or want to chat feel free to PM and maybe we can swap emails if that is allowed at this site. I love to talk about her and even willing to share a few photos of her body, no face, though, with those that are willing to share the sexual history and photos of their SOs. I’d love to watch an older man stick a large uncut cock into my wife’s pussy and make her squirm until they both explode. Prhoar !!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2019, 05:50 AM

I think between 10 and 15 men before..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninotricc For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s