uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-14-2011, 12:05 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts
Default So Why do you Like anal?

This is the first time I have had a chance to sit down and write in over a week, well just for fun anyway. When I sit down here I intended to tell the final part of our second weekend at the lake with our young friend Caleb, but it appears that there is not much interest in it and while this is a forum of experiences, I certainly don't want to bore people with mine.

Anyway, had an experience with the wife this weekend that got me thinking. The lake our lake house is located on was basically shut down to swimming due to the green algae bloom that is so dangerous to humans. No skiers and no swimmers make for a desolate lake, especially when the rumor is you even need to wash your fish before you clean them!!

April and I decided to take our son and his buddy to the lake house with us and give his buddy's parents a break since they had the boys the last two weekends. A big screen TV and their video games would occupy most of their time and the peace and quiet in the cool Texas evenings was just right for sitting on the patio, drinking beer and grilling some great food.

I am used to getting up pretty early in the mornings so I am usually up by 7 AM. It was in the 60s and easily a full 50 degrees cooler than it had been in the evenings just a couple weeks before. I wore denim shorts, flip-flops and a T-shirt, enjoying the coolness as I walked down to the boat dock and cleaned up the dock. Doing some work that I had avoided in 100 degree weather I was pleased to see my beautiful wife joining me, a cup of coffee in her hand for me along with two home-rolled breakfast burritos.

The boys were still sound asleep and we sit in our patio chairs we kept near the dock to fish from. I sit in mine and April took an old life jacket hanging on a hook and put it down in front of me. She got on her knees and opened my fly.

"Is it my birthday?" I asked, burrito posed before my lips as I watched my wife free my cock and start sucking it. I sipped the coffee and closed my eyes, enjoying her lips moving up and down my shaft.

She lifted her head up and said, "Want to go for a boat ride?"

"Let me think about it," I replied, pulling her lips back to my cock as she giggled. I let her suck it as I finished the two burritos.

Sipping the coffee and savoring the blow job, I didn't offer her a warning as I started cumming in her mouth. Sometimes she didn't want a warning and I suspected this morning was one of those times and I felt my heart flutter as she started sucking harder, swallowing around my cock!

Okay, she woke up horny!!!

She stood up, wiping her lips with a napkin. "I'm going to get a light jacket for the water," she said, walking back to the house.

I was up and moving to get the boat ready. By the time we were ready to pull out we had taken 20 to 25 minutes and she had us a cooler of drinks in the boat.

We navigated the narrow channel and headed for the open lake, avoiding the shallow spots that had never been shallow before. The lake is really low!!

The lake was empty! We saw one fishing boat and maybe another cruiser, but the lake was pretty empty. April and I took the boat to the middle of the lake and cut the motor.

April stepped out of her sweatpants and panties and got on her knees. I took off my shorts and briefs, kneeling behind her and easing my hard cock into her already wet pussy. She sighed and I gripped her hips as she started pushing back and forth, meeting me thrust for thrust as she lowered her head and worked her body.

Man she was sexy and that big bubble ass bounced with each thrust and I really wanted to fuck it. I started holding back, working to get April off, but not wanting to push myself beyond the edge of control! Her left hand worked her clit as I pounced her pussy and with a loud grunt I heard her start to cum, his shoulders tensing momentarily before she gave way, thrusting back more sporadically than before as she kept moaning. Her hair is normally more auburn but for a while now she has had it blond and that pretty blond hair was blowing in the light wind.

As she slowed, I pulled my cock out and put it against her anus. I saw her tense for just a moment and then she leaned forward. I knew this was her signal that she was ready. Pushing in slowly I moaned as the head went inside her tight tube, the inner muscles gripping it so tightly!! As I pushed it into her ass, she moaned but stood still, holding herself in position for me to penetrate her as deeply as I wished. Setting a slow pace, I enjoyed her beautiful ass on that cool sunny morning on a lake devoid of people. It took me around 3 minutes to cum and when I did I was as far inside of her as I could push, spraying my semen into her tight round butt.

Massaging her back. I left my cock in her butt while I did it. Almost grudgingly I pulled it out and got up. She got up and put on her clothes. We kissed and then she drove the boat for a while. We stopped near the islands and I ate her pussy until she cum, fingering her cum-leaking asshole the entire time. When she came, she pulled my hair and I was pulling back, tonguing her clit.

We got back to the dock, dressed and looking as innocent as we can. The boys were up, but they had planted themselves in front of the big TV and were playing video games. It was a nice lazy day starting out right.

Okay, so we have went the long way around for what started out as a question. That night laying in bed April asked me why did I like anal.

I told her I have always been an ass man and I love big beautiful asses -- female asses!!

She sit up in bed, reaching down and gripping my cock, jacking me off. "Be more specific," she insisted.

"I think it is more intimate in some ways," I said, my cock was instantly hard in her hand.

She stopped rubbing me. "More intimate than being inside my pussy?! That can get me pregnant!"

Making sure I didn't make her mad, I said, "Okay, maybe intimate is not the right word. " I thought for a few moments. "Anal is something most women have to grow to enjoy."

"Or maybe that just do it for their guy," she said, meeting my eyes in the dim light in our room.

"Are you telling me something?" I asked.

"Its okay and I like it okay, but it is more for you," she admitted. "I don't mean to make it sound like you might be selfish. I love pleasing you baby!"

We kissed and she started rubbing again. So I marked that down as a good answer.

I could see her smiling. "What?" I asked.

She moved her lips to the side, a gesture I knew from when we first met in grade school. She was finding something funny. "I do really like it sometimes."

"When?"

The smile got bigger. "When I am drunk I love it when you do it hard. I actually cum from it a couple times."

"I remember," I said.

"How about with other women? I've seen you with women we have swung with and a couple of them you were rough and pretty dominating."

Thinking back to the times she was probably recalling, I said, "Both of the two I have been that way with were really submissive and that was part of them getting off from it."

"Did you like being rough with them during anal?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

She was quiet. "Does anal turn you on more than regular sex?"

"All of it is a turn on." I felt I was treading shifty ground again.

"Do you feel like you were using their ass for pleasure?"

"I have," I said honestly.

"Mine?"

"I have," I said.

She smiled and kissed me. "You know honesty turns me on!"

"Does it bother you that I have used your body for pleasure?"

"Does it bother you that I have done the same with you?" she said, squeezing my cock.

"Being a woman's sex toy is a very common male fantasy," I said with a straight face.

She moved over me, kissing me. "With me its more about being your everything."

"Everything?"

Whispering in my ear, she said, "I am your wife, your lover, your sl*t, your sex toy and your partner."

"And my friend," I added and that got me a deep kiss.

April moved on top of me and we made love quietly, my hands holding her tight ass as we kissed. We made out the entire time we fucked and when I got close to cumming she reached over to the nightstand and got a condom and put on me. That helped me last even longer and I was still moving inside her after she cum

When I cum, she took off the condom and dropped it in the trash. We used condoms at times when she wanted to avoid the mess or sleeping in a wet spot and to be honest, the variety of using one occasionally is fun.

So here is the question. You guys who like anal, why do you like anal? What about it turns you on? Feel free to give examples with an experience or just tell how you feel! I am curious to know.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:00 AM

Thanked 15,735 Times in 1,050 Posts

I like fucking my wife in the ass because its get to the more carnal aspects of our relationship. She asks for it and when doing it, prefers that we use regular lube and not one for anal that has a numbing agent. She says she prefers to feel all of it, and to be honest, so do I. Like you, I tend to be a little rougher when I fuck her ass, but the mental turn on is that she's allowing herself to be completely submissive to me.

Oh, and I, for one, would love to hear the final part of the second weekend with Caleb. I apologize for not openly saying so and taking you (and by extension, your lovely wife) for granted.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:04 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctunnel View Post
I like fucking my wife in the ass because its get to the more carnal aspects of our relationship.
That is a great explanation right there!! One of my favorite memories of anal with my wife was we were at her mom and dad's visiting. We had all eaten lunch and April's mom had went to take a friend to a doctor's appointment. Her dad and I were talking and soon he was stretched out in his recliner asleep.

April had been in the kitchen and I got up and saw she had cleaned everything up and she was wiping the table. Walking up behind her I startled her and she smacked me with her dish towel. I took the towel and turned her around. She asked me what I was doing?

Pulling her biker shorts and panties down I pushed her forward, bent over the table and gripping the sides with her hands. I stepped to the stove and put extra virgin olive oil on my cock. She was watching me, head turned to the side. We could hear her dad snoring.

I pushed my cock up inside of her and stroked in and out about ten times before I emptied my load inside of her butt. She moaned and I pulled out of her and she pulled her shorts and panties up. We kissed passionately even as we heard the snap and groan of her dad's recliner moving down as he got up.

He came in the kitchen and he and I took off with our conversation again -- her dad oblivious to the fact that I had just fucked his daughter in the ass right on their dinner table!! April and I had been married several years when that happened, but it is a great memory and it too was one of those acts that satisfied the carnal side of our relationship. Thanks for sharing your experiences all who have contributed!!!!
Old 07-27-2014, 03:35 AM

Thanked 4,800 Times in 153 Posts

I like it partly because it's such a dirty act and partly because it makes both of us cum so hard. It's literally a dirty act for my wife and I because it's a spontaneous act for us so she doesn't prepare for it. Oddly there have been very few times I've fucked her ass and gotten dirty.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 05:54 PM

Default Anal lover

I was in my 30's before I even had a chance at some anal fun. My first wife didn't even like me touching her asshole. But, when my second wife and I hooked up, I found early on that she loved for me to stimulate her ass. I took it slow and easy, and over a period of time she loved to have a finger or two in her ass and it became a part of our playing. We did a lot of 69ing and having a finger in each others ass was part of it. Then one Saturday morning, we got to playing and I tried getting 3 fingers in her ass, and she was loving it. When she was good and hot and lubed up I asked if I could try my dick in there and she said sure. In a few seconds I had the head of my dick past her anal ring and almost instantly she pushed back and had me up to my balls. We both really loved the feeling and from then on we did anal at least once a month or more.

Most of the women I have been with since have let me in their ass, at least once, and it has always been good. Some have really gotten into it. Speaking earlier of my first wife, and her objection to any anal play, I was very amused when her best friend told me that she loved anal and she would always cum when doing it. Sadly, I never tried her out. Didn't want to mess things up at home
Old 09-11-2015, 09:43 PM

Default no way

have to admit I divorced my wife of 24 years because it got to where she only wanted my to do her in the ass! I never did want to and after 5 years trying just could not take it any more.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to beach178 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2015, 12:59 PM

Thanked 3,965 Times in 636 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach178 View Post
have to admit I divorced my wife of 24 years because it got to where she only wanted my to do her in the ass! I never did want to and after 5 years trying just could not take it any more.
Really meaning no offense, I just don't personally understand that kind of logic
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2015, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
Really meaning no offense, I just don't personally understand that kind of logic
No offense taken. Just grossed me out and could not take it anymore. Each to there own....not for me though.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beach178 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2015, 02:02 AM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

I love the fact that 99% of the time she's the one that initiates it. Even our first time was her pressing my cock to her ass and basically saying "go for it". I also love hearing her moan and grunt as we do it. She's a bit in the petite side, so there's a decent amount of noise

Last edited by alexossale; 09-14-2015 at 02:06 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to alexossale For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2015, 06:08 AM

Default Why do I like anal?

Simply because asshole is usually tighter than pussy...girls only for me though, also leaves the pussy vacant for the vibrator, now that is amazing

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s