Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2011, 11:50 AM

Thanked 9,495 Times in 482 Posts
Default Glory holes

Does anyone have any working knowledge of real glory holes?

Have you ever been to one?
Ever known anyone who sat in one?

I would love to sit and watch a girl in one. But not sure the wife would ever even think of doing something like that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mockme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2011, 12:18 PM

I don't think I'd be overly anxious to use a glory hole. How does one know, really know, what's on the other side?????
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malakabufo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2011, 04:45 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockme View Post

Been to many. 99.9% of the time there is a gay guy on the other side. Rarely, there is a woman or a couple. Have seen couples sharing the cock through the hole, have seen a guy f**king his wife while she sucked through the hole.
Some GHs are large enough that you can see what kind of person is on the other side. Some booths have glass windows between the booths above the GH so you can get the whole picture.

My wife and I played a few times at GHs, but she was only giving out hand jobs. The hole was big enough that guys could stick their arm through and play with her pussy.

If you are interested in finding some fem GH action, you will need to explore all of the adult book stores so equipped in your area, and spend time weekend evenings hanging around and see what develops. Some ABSs have small theaters. If they have a sign up "Couples free", that's a good sign.

DR
Old 02-23-2011, 09:09 AM

Thanked 4,008 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakabufo View Post
I don't think I'd be overly anxious to use a glory hole. How does one know, really know, what's on the other side?????
Easy, just look through the hole first.

Quote:
Yes. I've been in booths that had them many, many times. They're usually about the size of a softball, sometimes smaller, but sometimes much bigger. I saw one place that had large square ones with hinged, lockable doors on both sides. They were so big you could stick your hole head through if you wanted. Since the object of a glory hole is to provide cock sucking anonymity for both the sucker and the suckee, the very large holes may not have the privacy most people desire.

As weird as it may sound, there are a few unspoken rules and etiquette for the good glory hole experience. If you happen to find yourself in a booth with a glory hole and just want a satisfying, solo wank, simply turn your back to it and ignore the hole. Pretend it isn't there.

Next up would be showing off while you jerk. If someone is in the next booth, they're likely watching, or at least glancing through the hole now and then. You could position yourself so that your cock is in full view of the hole as you stroke and ultimately shoot off.

If you wish to be sucked, make sure your cock is in close, full view of the hole and watch it from your side. The invitation is usually a finger laid through the hole, then withdrawn, or a finger is run around the circumference of the hole in a circling motion. If you see this, stick it through and exult in the feeling of a warm, wet, eager, willing mouth. Of course, this all works in reverse if you wish to be the catcher rather than the pitcher.

Quote:
I would love to sit and watch a girl in one. But not sure the wife would ever even think of doing something like that.
Way back at the start of our swinging adventures I talked my wife into visiting a glory hole a couple of times after a lot of coaxing. Her initial reaction the first time a cock came through was to collapse in silent laughter. I suppose the sight struck her as funny~ a wall surface with a stiff cock sticking through it. She finally overcame the giggles and stroked the first one. He quickly came, his cock squirting several powerful arcs of cum across the booth while she stood there stroking it.

After that she sucked three or four. She didn't want them to cum in her mouth as she was still somewhat squeamish about the whole idea, but she'd suck them for a few strokes, then jack them off for a little while. None of the other cocks she played with came because she didn't keep at it long enough, which was probably her intention. We only visited twice~ she decided it was a little too nasty for her tastes, but I still have the memories, which I revisit in full detail once in a while.

Anyway, video booths are usually some combination of filthy, cum stained, dilapidated, smelly tight spaces. Some aren't, but most are. The environment may be enough to turn a girl off even if she loves cock. In all my many years of adult book store travels, I've only seen women playing in the booths twice, and they both had a guy along with them. Better to be in a place like that with a guy. One was a nice looking middle-aged MILF who was doing lubricated jack jobs through the hole. The other was a 30-ish woman. I missed her~ she was on her way out as I was strolling in, but she must've been doing the deal. There were about 10 guys trailing along behind her as she made her way down the hallway.

Last edited by Leviticus59; 02-23-2011 at 09:13 AM. Reason: typo
Old 06-07-2011, 05:02 PM

Quote:

wife and i go tto them often
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ctcouple44 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 05:09 PM

Default connecticut

there are quite a few here in connecticut.
my wife and i go occasionally, the booths all have GH in them. there are mostly guys, although we have seen 2 couples when we were there.
my wife LOVES th e attention she gets and makes sure to smile and say hi to guys as we walk by them
she has special GH / bookstore clothes that we keep in th ecar when we are travelling. ( mini, heels and very lloose sheer top )
she will only stroke by hand, but the guys dont seem to mind ( wink ). she has sucked 2 guys who were prepared enough to have condoms... too man STDs out there!
her record is 7 guys in one visit.
we will be travelling to southern florida and maine in th e next few weeks. can anyone give info on ABS in those places?
Old 05-21-2014, 07:49 AM

Thanked 26,393 Times in 959 Posts

I have taken my wife to a few glory holes but the most she has done in them to this point is let them watch through the hole as we have sex and once let a guy play with her tits and suck on them as I was fucking her, we did play in the couples theater where she gave me a blowjob and I ate her pussy as others looked on and stroked off. I think if I condom covered cock came through the hole she would suck it.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 05-21-2014, 12:15 PM

Default Seen a few

I've seen and used a few at MC parties and I can guarantee there was not a gay guy on the other side! Usually some slit trying to gain status with the club. Also, sometimes used to punish a prospect who f-ed up by making his chick pay up for him. Not really my thing.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pervomatic For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2014, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervomatic View Post
I've seen and used a few at MC parties and I can guarantee there was not a gay guy on the other side! Usually some slit trying to gain status with the club. Also, sometimes used to punish a prospect who f-ed up by making his chick pay up for him. Not really my thing.
Sounds like you have a lot of interesting tales. Any chance you'd be willing to give more details on some?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gradient For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2014, 08:26 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

A few years ago here in north central Florida my wife wanted to relive some of our strip club days and adult movie days for our wedding aniversary. Believe me we are not young. For some reason a recent new kinky male friend of ours told us about an adult bookstore type place with booths to watch adult movies. He'd been there. That's what my wife wanted to do.
--- As far as we know there are no regular adult movie theaters anywhere near. Bare all strip club and other strip joints yes. But she wanted to see a good old fashioned XXX movie then go out and eat.
---Dollie wore a slinky extremely low cut formal type dress cut up above her hip on one side. Of course she never wears panties or bra. No one else was going to be there. But she wanted to feel sexy and we were going to eat later.
---We found the small place with only a few cars out front. We assumed at least one was an employee. I'd never been in a glory hole booth and actually forgot there were such places. But when we asked about an adult movie and a private booth we were taken to a small phone booth sized room and handed a DVD.
---Yes there was a hole on each side at the proper penis highth and maybe slightly larger around than a large cock. Neither of us was about to look in either hole for fear we may get poked in the eye with something. Before I got the DVD in the recorder a 6" or so hard prick popped thru a hole on one side. Seems like a voice said "here ya go lady." Or something like that. Hell my wife is ornery and loves masturbating a few friends....and recieving it too. She also loves having her decent boobies fondled.
--Now this may not be exact. She told the guy she'd play with him if he'd play with her tits. I can't believe we didn't notice the roughly foot square photo around 4' up the wall. The guy told her to move the picture and he'd move the one on his side. Somehow we had to unhook it to slide it over. The hard cock was still sticking thru so Dollie slipped her tittie in the opening above it. After the man worked on her tit awhile that's all it took. She began masturbating him while getting her tittie squeezed and sucked. This I didn't know until Dollie told me.
--In a short time she was panting and yelling she was cumming. In just as short time the stranger shot a wad into our booth. Glad we were not directly line. We stayed inside and watched a 30 minute or so XXX DVD. When we left only the owner was there. I have no idea what that cost us.
---In the parking lot were several cars with men sitting in them. We know one had to be Dollie's playmate but never found out. But she was in an ornery mood. She pulled that ankle lenth slit dress aside to expose her pussy briefly to anyone near. I'm sure at least three or more guys in cars in the lot saw it.

---Later the friend said Dollie could have fucked or sucked the guy too. He's played with a few women thru the holes while watching a movie.
--We never went back or found another place like it. She admitted it was exciting but scary. Personally we'd rather know who we are playing with. I'd forgotten all about this.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5