Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2018, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa_boy View Post
Explain, this seems like a hard thing to coordinate and do?
Wasn't really a coordinated thing, just drunks having a kind of swinging party and one thing lead to another. She did it at three parties we had before she stopped showing up.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 12:58 PM

Thanked 4,617 Times in 557 Posts
Default Open Window...

My wife likes to undress before the wide open window by full light until she's naked. We love it when someone is watching her. This she does at home, in Hotels, by our friends and one time in a club house after a football match from me. We both enjoyed watching her totally naked from my teammates!

We both have a tendency to show ...
Old 05-27-2018, 02:11 PM

Default We really experimented

Over the years we had sex on a rest area benchone night in full view of people parked there, we did it on a beach after watching another couple then they watched us, we went to an adult theater and fucked in a booth with people watching, anal on a hiking trail, and I’m sure there are a lot more. We really used to love weird sex, but you get older...
Old 05-27-2018, 02:45 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default TransAtlantic Fun

We were in a 3 seat row on a flight from Atlanta to Frankfort, I was on the aisle, my wife in the middle and a German gentleman in the window seat. I really hate long flights, so I usually take a couple of xanax and zonk out when the cabin gets dark. It was our first trip to Germany, so Hans and my wife were talking about all the places and restaurants we should visit. When Hans got up to go to the bathroom my wife whispered to me how sweet and cute she thought Hans was, I told her to have some fun with him once I was asleep, the lights went low and the lap blankets came out.

I woke up somewhere over France, my wife had a grin on her face, Hans was avoiding my eye contact. She told me later that under cover of darkness she made the first move and rubbed Hans' cock under the blanket, he returned the favor. She said she didn't think Hans actually came, that would have been messy, but she sure did. That wasn't the last time she was a little sl*tty on that trip.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
We were in a 3 seat row on a flight from Atlanta to Frankfort,That wasn't the last time she was a little sl*tty on that trip.
Well tell us more!
The Following User Says Thank You to pa_boy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2018, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymitch22 View Post
I got my wife to let me pee on her butt twice, but I didn't find it very exciting.

Years ago I talked her into anal and oral. She lets me buttfuck her once or twice a month.

One time we pulled off the highway and into an opening in a nearby cornfield, and she let me fuck her in the backseat.
In the back seat of the back seat?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeeper723 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2018, 01:39 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

Bit of an update. Managed to get my wife to get her bits out at a hotel outside of our room. First was just wearing an overcoat and I ended up taking a couple photos before we had to scurry back to our room because of other patrons.

Second time was a couple months later and much more daring. First we went to a rooftop pool area. She was wearing a light top with no bra underneath, so it was easy to just pull it up. Did some exposure there, though if anyone saw us, I'd be surprised, very dark, low light. Then we went down to the playground area, away from the patios and had some fun there. Nothing like having your wife bent over with her pants down and you're knuckle-deep into her pussy. As we were almost back to the room, I had her take her top completely off and I filmed her walking down the hall to the room topless. Needless to say, the sex was great. She was really wet after I had her stand in the window, totally naked. I hope some of the cars in the parking lot across the street looked up.

A couple days later, she was wearing just a sundress and we made a few rounds in the hotel again, but I got her into the stairwell and she put on a show for me, pulling her tits out and lifting up her skirt and playing with her pussy. You could hear her wetness. After a few minutes, she wanted some dick, so we headed back to the room. I was going to have her pull her sundress off and walk to the room completely naked, but someone came down the hall to their room just as we were going to do it. Ended up just going into our room and another round of great sex.
Old 06-29-2018, 12:42 PM

Thanked 9,789 Times in 317 Posts
Default Shared GF - 1st time

After college, I shared an apartment with a guy I worked with. It was a large 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment. At the time, he was living with his girlfriend (later his wife), and I was dating this 19 year-old girl I met at the mall. She was very inexperienced sexually, but seemed eager to please me. When we started dating she said she had only had sex with one guy. I later learned it was her high school boyfriend (they were together all 4 years), and she lost her virginity on senior prom. I also learned that they only had sex 3 times before he broke up with her. I was her second lover, so she was an open slate. She had never done it in any position but missionary. In fact, the first time I entered her from behind she thought I was trying to put it in her ass. I was the first man to eat her pussy, and the first dick she ever sucked. Anyway, I have always had this interest in my girlfriends fucking other men while I watched. I had mentioned to her in the past a few times that I wanted her to fuck my roommate. She didn’t agree, but she also never said no. Her only response was, “really?” One Friday night we came home, and my roommate was sitting in the living room watching TV. His girlfriend was a nurse, and working the night shift so she wouldn’t be home until the morning. As usual, I lead my girlfriend down the hall to my bedroom where we spent 30-45minutes fucking. When we finished, I made the comment that she should go take care of my roommate. As usual, her response was “really?” This time I turned to her and said yes, go in the living room, tell him I fell asleep, and get him to fuck you. She laid there in disbelief until I told her I was serious and to go do what I told her. She got up, butt naked, pulled on my T-shirt, and went into the other room. After a few minutes, I snuck down the hallway and peaked around the corner. She was sitting on the sofa Indian style, facing my roommate. She wasn’t wearing panties, and I could tell he was looking at her sn*tch. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but after a minute he reached over and slid his hand between her legs, and started kissing her. She reached down and started stroking his cock. He was wearing a T-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts. After a few minutes of kissing and mutual fondling, he pushed her back onto the sofa, pulled his boxers down to his knees, and slid between her legs. The room was dark, except for the glow of the TV. Occasionally, he would glance my way. At first I thought he saw me, but then realized the TV created a back light effect. i stood in the dark massaging my aching dick as I watched my roommate fuck my girlfriend. She still had on my T-shirt, but it was pushed up so he could play with her tits. He still had on his T-shirt and his boxers eventually ended up at his knees. He lasted 2 or 3 minutes before he lost his load in my girlfriend. After he finished, he stood up and pulled on his boxers. She stood up, pulled my T-shirt into place, and turned and gave him a kiss. I went back into my bedroom and waited for her to return. When she entered, I grabbed her, stripped off the T-shirt, laid her on the bed, and buried my face in her wet sn*tch. This was the first time I had eaten a woman after she had been fucked by another man. After she came, I spent the next hour fucking her. When we were finished, I asked her about my roommate. I asked her if she enjoyed fucking him. She said no, but she said she liked how turned on it made me. She said she didn’t mind doing it, and if I liked it she would do it again.

More to follow....
Old 06-29-2018, 12:49 PM

Thanked 9,789 Times in 317 Posts
Default Shared GF - continued

We did this a few more times before we broke up. I loved sliding into her used pussy and feeling another man’s cum on my dick. Unless I gave her specific instructions to suck his dick, or have him fuck her doggy style, she simply laid there at let him hump and grunt away. I guess I like pushing the envelope, because one night she almost got caught by his girlfriend. It was a weekday night, and we were all sitting in the living room watching TV. My roommates girlfriend had worked 12 hour shift, but got stuck for another 5 hours of OT. She crashed early that night, about 8pm. Once she was in bed, I took my girl to my room and gave her a good 30 minute warm up. I was licking her and fingering her, bringing her close to orgasm but stopping just short. After 30 minutes of edging her, I sent her out to my roommate. As usual, I waited a few minutes before I snuck down the hall. Unlike the first time, they wasted no time getting down to business. As I peaked around the corner, his shorts were on the floor, her legs were spread, and he was fucking her hard. About that time, I heard my roommates girlfriend moving around in the bedroom. When I heard the door handle, I coughed and called out to my girlfriend as a warning. As their bedroom door opened, I greeted her and asked her if she was okay. As we walked to the kitchen she said she was thirsty and wanted a drink. When we turned on the light, my girlfriend was sitting at one end of the sofa, and my roommate the other end as if they were innocently watching TV. Once she finished her drink, she called to her boyfriend to come to bed. He followed her to their room, and closed the door. Later that night, I heard his door open and close and figured he had gotten up. I got up, opened my bedroom door, and left it opened. I woke up my girlfriend and told her my roommate was up, that I left our bedroom door open, and that if he came in I would pretend to be asleep and she should go and fuck him. Well, sure enough after a few minutes I hear him sneaking into our room. He nudges my girl, the whispers to her to come in the other room. My girl is naked, gets up, and follows him into the other room. After a few minutes I sneak down the hallway. Through the kitchen I can see his bare ass in the dark. He has my girl bent over the table and is fucking her from behind. I stood and watched, rubbing my aching dick. After a few minutes I heard his faint grunts as he came. He stood there motionless so I snuck back into my room. When my girl did not return immediately, I snuck back out and again saw his bare ass in the dark. This time my girl was lying on the table with her legs spread as he fucked her. At that point, if my roommates girlfriend walked out we all would have been busted. This thought really turned me on, so I pulled my shorts down and jerked off watching as he fucked her in the dark, shooting my load on the carpet. Since I finished before he did, I continued to stroke myself hard again watching from the distance. I was hard again when he finally came. As he pulled out and helped my girl off the table, I went back to my room and waited in the dark. My girl came in, closed the door, and climbed in bed with me. I slid into her and fucked her again for about 20 minutes before losing my load in her.

More to follow
Old 10-28-2018, 02:20 AM

Thanked 3,375 Times in 246 Posts
Default Friend kisses wife's tits

There was about 4 couples camped out together at a river. All 4 girls had tops on with no bras. We has all been drinking throughout the day. Everyone was B.S.ing and telling stories around the campfire when one of the guys fell asleep in his chair. My wife noticed he had nodded off, and said, "Hey, Larry, are you going to kiss those bare, giant tits hovering over you. Larry, immediately awaken to see only barren air above his head. Everyone said, "Gee that was mean!" I told my wife, who never did anything like that to go over and make it up to Larry. Everyone joined in and said, "Yeah, make it up to him." I suppose it was peer pressure, but whatever it was, she stripped off her top baring her DD's and strolled around the campfire over to Larry. She leaned over and said, "Go ahead and kiss 'em." He looked over at me, and I gave him a nod.

With her leaning over him, he grabbed both boobs and started sucking on them. After about four minutes, he thought that it was time to go a little further and reached over to pull her shorts down while still sucking her tits. He then rubbed her pussy and entered it with two fingers. I could tell she was getting very wet and became flushed in her face and on her neck. After a few minutes she was breathing heavy and appeared to have a trembling or throbbing pussy. He begin to undo his pants and pull her into his lap. She had, to my knowledge, never fucked another guy. I don't know whether it was her morals or that she didn't want an audience of 6 watching (with me being one of them) around that campfire, but she pulled away and said, "I've gone as far as I can go." Larry looked extremely disappointed, but accepted her refusal. She returned to her chair and looked at me for reassurance. I nodded that all was O.K.

Then one of the other girls said, "Larry, I can't let you have a bad case of the stones after that." She went over and pulled his pants down to his knees and climbed on top. She started pounding up and down on his member for what seemed like about 1/2 an hour with all 6 of us (including her husband) watching). As they both climaxed (her multiple times), my wife with her sopping wet crotch soaking through her shorts from our friend's earlier finger fucking and watching our friends said, "Let's go back to the tent and fuck me like you never have fucked me!" When we got back to the tent, I did fuck that soaked pussy as never before.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s