uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2024, 08:54 AM

Default Telling a girl you just saw her tits

Did you ever get a look at a girls tits and then tell her about it or compliment her on them? So one day thirty years I went in a gas station convenience store behind the counter was a young girl tall and cute as I’m looking around she comes out with a can of windex and starts washing the glass door windows she’s wearing a crop top and braless as she bends to get the lower glass I could see both tits stretched out as she’s wiping the glass she had nice pink nipples poking out just right. She finished and went back behind the counter. Then I told her to be careful that her tits we’re right out there and I could see her beautiful nipples. She acted offended and I left but I had a good wank over it.
Would love to hear your stories.
Old 04-24-2024, 11:32 AM

I always hated those stupid jerks that needed to embarrass girls that showed their goodies. They not only spoiled all the other guys fun, but also mine and hers.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 02:32 AM

Thanked 2,599 Times in 206 Posts

Only indirectly told a girl.
It was a warm day and a friend of mine was wearing a loose blouse without a bra underneath. She has a smaller cup size somewhere between A and B.
As often happens when a girl has a smaller cupsize, a blouse or top tends to open more a bigger gap for a downblouse view than when having a larger cup size.
When she bended over to pick up something, I literally could see down to her belly button.

So being a good friend, after she got up I caught her attention and motioned my hand to my chest. She immediately knew what I was referring to, turned red as a tomato and whispered a thank you.

About half an hour later, when the rest of our group (members of a social community) were getting a drink, she pulled me a side and thanked me again. She was glad I told her, cause she was oblivious she was showing anything and some of the other people could be real jerks when they would have noticed it.
Then she asked me how much was on show.
My diplomatic answer was "a gentleman never tells".
She smiled knowing well I saw all of it and said "I'm glad it was you and not some of those creeps in the group who got to see my breasts. I hope you enjoyed the view". With that, she turned round to also get a drink, leaving me a bit flabbergasted.
Old Yesterday, 06:12 AM

After the third or fourth time I saw her nipples, I told my boss.
She was totally oblivious & thanked me - and wasn't concerned in the slightest that I saw them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melbourne_Couple For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 07:51 AM

Thanked 16,248 Times in 1,134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyeurlust View Post
Then I told her to be careful that her tits we’re right out there and I could see her beautiful nipples. She acted offended and I left but I had a good wank over it.
Your mistake was that you "told her to be careful" like you have some control or say over what she does with her nipples being exposed. She knew they could be seen. She didn't care. But you came along like the men that women always complain about, acting like they have some say over what women do. THAT was the problem, and I find it highly offensive on behalf of all women, as well, in this modern age.

I remember reading an advice column many years ago about a woman who was at a pool party with her friends, and some of the women decided to get topless. The woman writing in said how a male there singled her out to tell her that she "better get her top back on" and all these things like he had some say in what she did with her own breasts. That male never said a word to any of the others; he only singled her out. She said it upset her for years, coming from abusive relationships (the male could sense that, likely), and it made her go back into her shell for years.

Unless you know it's okay to say something, or if the woman wants to know and will thank you, then just enjoy the show and don't say anything.

Just my thoughts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 07:56 AM

Thanked 16,248 Times in 1,134 Posts

I once saw my then-best friend's breasts while we were painting her house when we both bent over to pick something up at the same time. I didn't tell her just then, but I did end up telling her a few months later. She blushed and thought it was funny, but she wished I had told her in the moment. I know it would have been okay to tell her right then when it happened, but I was the one being too shy to say anything.

There was a time that I didn't tell a co-worker that her nips were visible, and when she found out that I knew and didn't say anything, she was so mad at me. I told her that I didn't want her to be upset that I had looked/saw her nipples, and she said she couldn't care less if I saw them every day; she just didn't want everyone else to see them (and probably over 100 people saw that day who walked by the desk where she was stationed). I felt so horrible. She did understand where I was coming from, though. She was a very aggressive woman, and I wouldn't have wanted to say something and get it wrong!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full