Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2018, 12:24 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
I have always thought a strong tan with a no-tan swimsuit area always drew your attention to the private parts, just like a garter belt and stockings frames the furry triangle and brings your eyes to it.
It's a little like some nudist women who "just don't want to hang out" completely naked; and wear a T-shirt. What they don't seem to realize is that when their vagina is showing even just a little bit under the shirt, it actually brings more attention to it. Just like being a "cotton-tail" (tan everywhere except the butt).

My gal realized this while at the nude beach. She first went bottomless with a cover-up that barely covered her boobs. She got a lot of "looks", as her boobs kept slipping out and her vag was visible from under the cover-up. When she finally got naked, she got a lot less looks as she just sort of "blended in" with the rest of the naked crowd.

Although it seems counter-intuitive, what some of these "shy" newbies don't get is that they would blend in and actually get less "looks" if they actually went naked from the get-go!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 08:13 AM

Thanked 29,761 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default you are on the money with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
It's a little like some nudist women who "just don't want to hang out" completely naked; and wear a T-shirt. What they don't seem to realize is that when their vagina is showing even just a little bit under the shirt, it actually brings more attention to it. Just like being a "cotton-tail" (tan everywhere except the butt).

My gal realized this while at the nude beach. She first went bottomless with a cover-up that barely covered her boobs. She got a lot of "looks", as her boobs kept slipping out and her vag was visible from under the cover-up. When she finally got naked, she got a lot less looks as she just sort of "blended in" with the rest of the naked crowd.

Although it seems counter-intuitive, what some of these "shy" newbies don't get is that they would blend in and actually get less "looks" if they actually went naked from the get-go!

we were at our local nude beach and out in the water. an obvious new couple to the scene decided to try the beach. the guy went nude but the girl only went topless. as she strolled by people she got a ton of looks. the couple went for a walk and when they came back she was nude holding her bottoms in her hand.

now all the guys moved so they could get a look at her and her bald pussy. had she just gone nude at the beginning no one would have paid her much attention.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
we were at our local nude beach and out in the water. an obvious new couple to the scene decided to try the beach. the guy went nude but the girl only went topless. as she strolled by people she got a ton of looks. the couple went for a walk and when they came back she was nude holding her bottoms in her hand.

now all the guys moved so they could get a look at her and her bald pussy. had she just gone nude at the beginning no one would have paid her much attention.
I've seen this happen too. When someone who has been covered for a while finally decides to get naked, there is a: "ok...so what has she been hiding this whole time?" curiosity effect.

When my ex started out with resort nudity, she would take the approach of starting the day wearing something (sarong, T-shirt, towel); and then disrobe or untie her sarong gradually as her confidence built up. That had the interesting side-effect of getting her a lot of attention. You could see the eyes pointed in her direction as her boobs and bottom became more and more visible; and especially towards the end as there was only one last thing standing in the way between her being covered and completely naked. Then people would really look. I call it the "striptease effect."

It was my idea to start undressing in the parking lot of the resort and just arriving naked. She would still get looks when she first walked into the pool area already naked; but the looks were much less sustained. When she realized that she blended in easier when she was just naked from the get-go, she abandoned her sarong/T-shirt/towel.

I was at a nudist get-together once, where my wife and I befriended a very shy, reluctant and fully dressed wife. Over the course of the day my wife managed to convince her to disrobe gradually; changing into a sarong at first, then untying the sarong and opening it up to get "acclimated." As her boobs slipped out and her butt flashed, you could just see all they eyes peeking over at her. And when she finally dropped her sarong to get in the hot tub with my wife, you could almost hear all the necks breaking trying to catch a peek of her newly exposed pussy. It was actually so evident that after the hot tub my wife and the woman retreated behind the hot tub so they could continue being naked without all the attention the woman was getting.
Had there not been this "striptease effect", people wouldn't have paid that much attention to the woman. She would have just blended in with the half dozen naked woman there that day.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 01:13 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default And then there are those that should stay dressed..

One of our former neighbor couples was very fit and attractive. Her bikini made her breasts look perfect and the bottom of the suit was brief and showed a very firm tan ass. He was also fit and was very muscular. My wife and I hinted they could go with us to a nudist club but they said that wasn't their thing.

Four or five couples who lived near us hung around together, partied together, and became really good friends. My wife kept bringing up all of us going to Pinetree, the nudist club several hours away in Maryland, but no one seemed to take us seriously. One guy finally said that if my wife wanted to be nude, she should feel free to get naked anytime. She and at least one of the other wives had been topless at a pool with all of us, but never nude.

Finally, everyone agreed to go to Annapolis for some seafood and we booked the hotel rooms. My wife, always insistent, told everyone how much less expensive it would be at the Pinetree Nudist Club in nearby Crownsville, Maryland and one of the guys said "Fine. You book us there and we will all go. I don't think you are really nudists after all" They all agreed that my wife and I were just teasing and were not really willing to go nude around all of them and a large group of strangers, too.

The story of this trip is in another thread, "Can you be more exposed at a nudist resort?" if you have an interest.

The point here is that this very fit couple, the most fit and tan of our group of friends, went with us to Pinetree. When they came into view for the first time, it was the biggest disappointment. Her breasts were sagging very sadly and had extremely dark, almost black, large nipples Her pubic area was shaved but her pubic area had a huge gash, that had some remaining stubs of hair around it. I have never seen another quite like it . He was very muscular and shaven, oiled up like a body builder, and his cock was an acorn. Granted it was large for an acorn, but it was an acorn. I hope it looked better erect but I never saw that. Honest, I got a hard-on when she was wearing her bikini but nude, a hard-on was out of the question.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 05:31 PM

Sometimes you can guess pretty accurately how someone would look naked; and sometimes you miss the mark entirely.

I was at the resort once when a woman arrived with two young kids. She wore flip-flops, a dress that looked like a worn out potato sack and her hair was completely disheveled. She looked a hot mess and I figured her naked body would reflect that.
After she got her kids situated, she kicked off the flip-flops and took off the potato sack. She was completely naked underneath. And I couldn't have been more wrong. Her boobs were large but firm. Her stomach was flat. Her body was toned and shaven. She had an uncannily amazing physique for a mother of two young kids. I realized that her sloppy attire probably had more to do with the busy life of a mother with two young kids.

The opposite has happened too. I've seen enough boobs dropped down to the navel after the bikini top was removed to know that appearances can be deceiving.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 06:35 PM

Default watching him get off

Wife and I were at a somewhat crowded nude beach. At the time we were probably in our late 40's.
A younger couple, late 20's - early 30's were sitting on a blanket about 20 feet in front of us. She was a bit heavy but had really nice tits, big with big aerola. A black man then set up one of those beach wind screens in front of the other couple, maybe another 20 feet away. He also had one of those low beach chairs. But the wind screen didn't face the ocean as the others on the beach were facing. It faced directly back toward the other couple and us. We watched as the women in front of us would open and close her legs. She finally just sat there with her legs spread wide open. We couldn't get a good view of her because we were behind her but the black man a great view. He came prepared with lube and jacked off while looking at the woman in front of us. We watched the whole thing. We could see him shoot his load in to the air. He then poured bottled water on himself to clean up, toweled off, packed up and left. I said to the couple that he really enjoyed himself. The man answered yes he did, the woman said nothing.

Last edited by cpl4fun309; 02-07-2018 at 06:39 PM. Reason: wrong spellings
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cpl4fun309 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2022, 08:02 AM

Wife and myself are 58. Never been to nude beach or nudist camp. We discussed fantasies and she knows that is one of mine. She be,wives I only want to go for the girls which is certainly a big part of it. But as much as anything else, I am hopefull we will encounter some really hing men ! I want her to see BIG cocks (and I’d like to see them also.). I think it would be wonderful after seeing some hot men with big cocks to casually reach over after 30 min of exposure to seeing one or some and see how wet her pussy is. And of course I would enjoy seeing men look at her nude tits, ass, and I’d like to have her willing show her pussy to others by laying in a lounger with legs a little more open than necessary.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fazeldex For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2022, 05:55 PM

Thanked 1,398 Times in 147 Posts
Default Good long looks

Thanks for resurrecting this thread Fazel.

I have taken many women to nude beaches with me and they all have seemed to enjoy the excitement of admiring the various sizes and shapes of the naked men around them to various degrees.
But they all seemed heated by the experience of just going for the first time.
I have written a couple posts on some of the more interactive encounters my current partner has had over the past few years.

On a nude beach on vacation pre-covid it did not take long for her large tits to attracted a number of mens attention as we walked too and from the water and played in the waves, and she would generally gaze around and sneak a peek at our neighbours.

As she generally lays on her tummy while tanning it leaves her at eye level to the crotches of the men sitting on low lawn-chairs just behind us. She would eventually take the time to window shop the wares on display and as the men accommodate her curiosity she would make eye contact and smile and things would escalate from there.

As it is completely taboo to admit there is anything sexual happening on a nude beach, I can just say that in a very discreet manner, both sides of the equation were providing a little show and tell session and I saw more than one erection displayed to her in the line-up of men behind us, and she provided some unobstructed views of her own as she would navigate the blanket for the most comfortable spot throughout the day.

There was definite excitement in it for her and at times even running down her thigh. Definitely glistening in the sunlight on her parted and swollen lips and clit.
I had the pleasure of slipping a finger or two into that overripe beach and she about erupted at my first touch.

So like I say, its far from an accepted practice on most nude beaches, but its not that it doesn't happen at times.
But they all have to be willing participants and very subtle little tell tail signs emerge when both parties want to proceed.

You certainly do not want to offend anyone or come across creepers that just won't leave you alone or get uncomfortably close or aggressive. Its much more low key enjoyment. But erotic and hot and instigated by her more often than not.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2022, 02:39 PM

Thanked 1,039,908 Times in 31,123 Posts
Default We try to go with a group of friends!

We do go plenty of times just my wife & I, but then when I can't go my wife takes our adult daughter with her too but that's mostly to a Topless Beach!
As for going with a group, we make a game situation out of it by having Us guys sitting away from the wife's but still we're all in viewers sight of one another!
I'm not the only guy there that finds it exciting to watch as guys come up and try to hit on our wife's!
I have to say the women do get more attention from the guys coming over to talk with them and maybe get a better close up look at those Goodies!
But we did have a few times too when a entire family walked by having the wife checking us guys out, then come back later by herself to talk with us mostly on a sexual nature too!~
But when we're back all together we'll hear the wife's or my wife & daughter talking about the cocks they viewed and if the guy was getting excited by growing or bobbing while in their view!
Having 2 females neighbors that own their own Beauty Salon's, then hearing about the talk that goes on in there makes the Beach Hunt appear normal~ lol
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2022, 07:58 AM

Do you go on nude beaches as a couple?
No. When we are both there, we go separately.

Does your wife actively look at cocks?
Yes, I do. Fun and games.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SandiG For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022