uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2017, 07:29 PM

Thanked 5,827 Times in 96 Posts
Default So beautiful is the photograph in WNBR and Fremont events !

That is since a long time I think to propose a thread with photographers riders and clothed photographers in the WNBR, Fremont and Bay to Breakers.
The women are playing with the photographers, between their, or need a veritable confidence to be or staying naked in front of a wall of «ardent» photographers. Sometimes a strange situation.

Moreover I don't understand why we have on Internet only few hundreds or thousends of pictures from these manifestations when we see many people photographing. How much pictures are made ? 10.000 ? 50.000 ? How much pictures on line ? What is the legend that accompanies them ? How to find these ? It is a Gold mine for iconography, The Cavern of Ali Baba.

I propose we load pictures where the photographic act is present in Fremont, WNBR and Bay to Breakers. No other manifestations please. The context is so different. The participant, the photographer are the best pictures of these events for this thread. I thank you to respect the spirit of this thread.

The women are surprised, or very playing with the photographer. The reactions, the situations, the organisation to make a picture, sometimes the oblivion of the others in this moment, gives nice pictures too, erotic also, sometime, very friendly often. The surprise and the gift for the photographer of these scenes.

Thank very much Mesdames ! Because sometimes, it can will be very impressiv to be nude, or going to be undressed, in front of much unknowed people with cameras. What confidence in self and in the strangers is need. Thank you very much.

It is interesting to indicate for each picture the year and the city of the event.

For this first series :

Fremont 2009 - Picture of visitor
Fremont 2010 - Take My picture
Fremont 2013 - A framing like a film maker
WNBR 2008 London - What has she seen ?
WNBR 2013 Brighton - Help !
WNBR 2014 Brighton - Two cameras for a woman
WNBR 2014 Mexico - A small memory of reporting
WNBR 2014 London - The Wall
WNBR (year ?) Los Angeles - An Angel goes and gives dreams
WNBR 2010 Brighton - Ask it with flowers

If you enjoy, please, thank me.

I thank the photographers wich have capted these precious instants. That is an other side of these events.
The photographies are made to remember.
Attached Thumbnails
(1) Fremont 2009  Picture of visitor .jpg   (2) Fremont 2010  asian playing Take My picture .jpg  

(3) Fremont 2013  A framing like a film maker .jpg   (4) WNBR 2008  London  What has she seen.jpg  

(5) WNBR 2013  Brighton   Help .jpg   (6) WNBR 2014  Brighton two cameras for one woman.jpg  

(7) WNBR 2014  Mexico  A small memory of reporting.jpg   (8) WNBR 2014  London  The Wall.jpg  

(9) WNBR Los Angeles An Angel goes and gives dreams.jpg   (10) WNBR 2010  Brighton Ask it with flowers .jpg  

Last edited by Da Vinci; 06-23-2017 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:28 PM

Default Shame or false shame?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci View Post
That is since a long time I think to propose a thread with photographers riders and clothed photographers in the WNBR, Fremont and Bay to Breakers.
The women are playing with the photographers, between their, or need a veritable confidence to be or staying naked in front of a wall of «ardent» photographers. Sometimes a strange situation.

Moreover I don't understand why we have on Internet only few hundreds or thousends of pictures from these manifestations when we see many people photographing. How much pictures are made ? 10.000 ? 50.000 ? How much pictures on line ? What is the legend that accompanies them ? How to find these ? It is a Gold mine for iconography, The Cavern of Ali Baba.

I propose we load pictures where the photographic act is present in Fremont, WNBR and Bay to Breakers. No other manifestations please. The context is so different. The participant, the photographer are the best pictures of these events for this thread. I thank you to respect the spirit of this thread.

The women are surprised, or very playing with the photographer. The reactions, the situations, the organisation to make a picture, sometimes the oblivion of the others in this moment, gives nice pictures too, erotic also, sometime, very friendly often. The surprise and the gift for the photographer of these scenes.
False Shame!!!
That´s the reason-i think.
(In my mother-language i could(maybe) explain it better) -
"You can take pictures of me, but no video(said the unicon-girl)"
i´m nude in public(and i like it!!!) where i know that everyone can film me, but don´t film me (only if i allowed you that)(humans are like kids!-(i - the human beeing cannot realize what i´m (or what it is) doing)(-i know this sentece is difficult, but it seems to be right).

We(most of the women (-and men) like to show our(their-yummy) labia!
(But we are ashamed!- or why do you not seeing more full frontal-NIP pics -when we(they) are nude in public?!?)

Shame and "false" shame!

My thoughts about it!

Greetz

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s