Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2016, 03:27 PM

Thanked 2,315 Times in 170 Posts
Default The Cleaner

I originally posted this true tale a couple of years ago before I deleted my account but, now I am back, I thought I would repost it.

-------------------------

My wife and I had been married for six years - a second marriage for both of us - when the following happened. During my first marriage, when I was a good deal younger, I fucked around a bit early on and I was determined to be faithful this time around. However, after a while, sex with my wife became less frequent - she had never been that keen on sex - and so I decided that, if an opportunity ever presented itself, I would take it.

At the time, I was a company director with a medium sized company in the South of England and, as such, I had my own office on the top floor with the other directors. I used to work fairly late and often the contract cleaners would begin cleaning the offices while I was still there. One day a new cleaner arrived; a married Indian woman in her mid-40s. She was short and fairly dumpy, but with what I thought was a pretty face. She always wore jogging pants and a baggy top which did not hide the fact that she had large heavy breasts and, when she leant forward to polish the desks, she would show her ample cleavage. I fancied her from the start, particularly as I have always had a thing about Indian women, and she quickly became a wank fantasy and, when I fucked my wife, I would imagine that I was fucking the cleaner as she was bent over my desk. I was desperate to get my hands on her breasts and my mouth on what I knew would be large rubbery nipples.

As we were often the only ones left on the executive floor after the other directors and PAs had gone home, we used to chat about our families and I got the impression that she liked me. Then, just before Christmas, when I was out of the office for a day, she left an Xmas card on my desk which she had signed with two kisses and so, when we returned to work after the holiday, I jokingly asked if I could collect the kisses. She said “yes” and offered her cheek but, when I tried to kiss her on the mouth, she pulled away and hurriedly left my office. I was worried that she might claim that I had sexually harassed her and so, the following day, I waited until everyone else had gone home and found her cleaning in the small kitchen where the executive PAs prepared drinks. I apologised and said that I was sorry if I had misread the situation and had offended her. She that it was OK and that she had wanted to kiss me properly. Suddenly we were kissing passionately with our tongues in each others’ mouths. I began feeling her breasts through her baggy top and, when she stepped back, I wondered if I had now overstepped the mark, but she just lifted her top up, put her hand into her bra and, one after the other, heaved out her large breasts which flopped down under their heavy weight.

I fondled them and then squeezed her dark brown nipples - which were indeed large and rubbery - before bending my head down and sucking them, while she moaned loudly. She then reached down, unzipped my trousers and struggled to free my cock, which was now rock hard. Once she had done so, and had wanked me for a while, she suddenly knelt down and took me into her warm wet mouth. My wife had rarely taken me into her mouth, and had not been that good at it when she did, but the cleaner knew what she was doing and it felt heavenly. In no time I was groaning and bucking my hips and, knowing that I was ready to cum, she stopped and told me that I could not finish in her mouth, adding that she did not even allow her husband to do that. Instead, we went to the executive toilet - one of the perks of seniority - and locked the door. She then sat down on the toilet and removed her top and bra while I stood before her. She started sucking me again and, when I could bear no more and just had to cum, she wanked me until I groaned loudly and shot several jets of sperm over her breasts. It looked so good - white on brown - and running down her cleavage. When we had cleaned ourselves up, I said that I wanted to do the same for her, but she would not let me put my hand down her jogging pants.

Thereafter, we repeated the experience most days after the other directors and PAs had gone home, but she would never let me have access to her pussy. I told her that I was desperate to fuck her, but she always said that she would not have sex with me as she was a married woman; odd given that oral sex was apparently allowable. Then, one Friday, she said that she would let me have her but, unfortunately, another director was working late and so we agreed to postpone it until the following week, leaving me with an almost permanent erection over the weekend while I imagining doggying her over my desk. However, on the following Monday, to my horror, a different cleaner arrived. Apparently, the cleaning firm had just won a new contract elsewhere and, as the most experienced operative, my Indian friend had been transferred to the offices of the new client.

A couple of days later, she was waiting for me outside the office when I left work and we arranged to meet. We used coded texts on our mobile phones to fix dates and times and we met several times in a convenient car park on our way home from where we each worked. I would get into her car and we would kiss, and I would fondle/suck her breasts for a while, and then she would suck me until I could take no more. She would then put a condom on me and finish me off in her mouth. As great as this was, she would not let me fuck her in the car in case we got caught and she would not venture outside into the countryside for the same reason. Once the light evenings arrived, she was often unwilling to do anything at all and she would still not let me into those damn jogging pants. Gradually, our meetings got less frequent and finally fizzled out. A shame, but great fun while it lasted.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:01 PM

Thanked 2,315 Times in 170 Posts

The woman in this photo really reminds me of the Indian cleaner; same build, same heavy breasts, same hairstyle and a very similar face. It could almost be her, but it isn't.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4716.JPG  
Old 03-04-2017, 09:14 AM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

I've always wanted to fuck a Indian woman, got to get my butt in gear and make it happen.

Thanks for posting your story, I loved reading it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 06:05 AM

Indians, we have irrational restrictions!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monger_ind For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 06:06 AM

Would love to talk more if you are into Indians
The Following User Says Thank You to monger_ind For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 06:36 PM

Thanked 5,716 Times in 427 Posts

I'm with you there Wiibble, I've always had a thing for Indian women too. I've never fucked one though, nearest I ever came was a girl who looked Indian but said she wasn't. Details are in my 'Working Girls' thread in this section if anyone is interested.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample