uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-14-2015, 03:04 PM

Thanked 18,159 Times in 797 Posts
Default Keeping the Pussy Private....

I have written about a nudist lady friend I have known for over a decade. She is very outgoing, loves sex, and is over 60. Several times in the last few years, she has told me she wants to keep her pussy covered whenever she is around someone new and not let them see all her "secrets". Here most recently, this wonderful, attractive lady has asked me to return all my photos of her with her pubic area exposed.

When she meets someone new, she has always cowered and covered up until she was sure they were old enough and ok with her being naked, then she stayed nude without any modesty. Now she may be nude walking in the woods or wherever and she still cowers and covers up until she is ok they are alright with her being nude, but she keeps one hand over her pubic area and sometimes even puts on a bikini bottom, many of which are very small but still cover up some of her bits

When I brought this up to my nudist wife, she said she understands completely and may start covering her crotch around strangers as well. I have NEVER seen this behavior at any nudist club, although some new to the nudist lifestyle do keep their towels over their fronts for a while. Being a guy, I have no clue about why both ladies are so sensitive about a few square inches of skin. We are not talking about spreading your thighs and showing pink, we are just talking about walking around or sitting. I think these ladies keeping one hand over their triangles looks silly and, as a guy, it is a tease.

Most of us here remember when the pubic area could NOT be shown in photos or movies---it was against the law back then, but I don't see any relevance today, do you? Both of these ladies have talked and agreed to wear bikini bottoms at nude beaches or at least some minimum on their crotches, and to keep towels over their fronts at nudist clubs, leaving them off only if with people they know or to swim.

Has anyone else ever heard of this? Do your ladies keep their pussies covered?
Old 09-14-2015, 05:06 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Private Parts

Nice to see you started a new thread post. Way back when my wife began showing body parts it was her nipples she covered. Yes her nipples and not her pussy! It took years of actually accidentally getting caught totally topless before
If she wore a low top and a nipple slipped out you'd think it was the end of the world. In time Dollie stopped getting upset with men seeing her nipples. In fact it thrills her to show them.
Of course back then her pussy wasn't really showing. Just that cute little hairless slit. It took more tricking and teasing to get her to show her honeypot all spread wide and pink. So for her it no longer bothers her to show anything to anyone as long as they are over 20. Those 20 and younger kids still bother her to show.
Yet we do know women and have seen others who can go nude for hours yet will stand with their hand over their private thing while talking. We also have seen men that way.

This was at home from our living room with several male friends visiting.
Attached Thumbnails
OUR OCC (90).JPG  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2015, 06:37 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
I have written about a nudist lady friend I have known for over a decade. She is very outgoing, loves sex, and is over 60. Several times in the last few years, she has told me she wants to keep her pussy covered whenever she is around someone new and not let them see all her "secrets"..............................

Has anyone else ever heard of this? Do your ladies keep their pussies covered?
My wife is funny that way. She goes through stages. For periods of time, no problem, other times a little shy when showing the pussy.

Regarding her tits however, she can't seem to show them off quick enough if the situation even remotely warrants them to be free. She's proud of them.

With the pussy, I think, at least with my wife, it is a matter of her not being so confident it is a beautiful thing. I try to compliment her and make her think that I, as well as all others, think it is beautiful. She does have some hefty hanging lips, and I believe that she somehow connects that "asset" with a sign of growing old.

Seems when she is more confident about herself, the more likely she'll be showing the kitty.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:59 PM

Thanked 5,259 Times in 279 Posts
Default In Portugal at the moment ...

In Portugal at the moment and I have some stories to tell but they can wait for now.

Wife, and her friend, enjoy topless sunbathing and sometimes nude. They are happy to do it amongst friends or with people we have met on the beach that day. She doesn't like strangers coming up to her and talking. These guys are often naked and come up to her and are a little overbearing for her. She likes meeting people and is more than happy nude in front of guys as long as they have been introduced to her and the social graces have been paid.

She will often be shy and closes legs etc at first. If she likes the person (likes as in nice person, not sexual) she will be more comfortable in talking to them and a bit of flirting, displaying bobs or minor pussy shots are forthcoming.

Her friend is German and quiet attractive but likes the company of me to protect her from roving men. She will often display signs of affection to me as though we are in a relationship, just to mark her ground and warn off guys who may hit on her (or funnily woman who may hit on me). She has no problem sunbathing with her legs open when I am around. She is a nudist and comfortable with her shaven sn*tch on display to me as she trusts me and knows that I enjoy it in a flirty fun sort of way.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:23 AM

Thanked 25,775 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default I Had a Malaysian Chinese Roommate

When I lived in Kuala Lumpur in the late '70s in a kind of 'Three's Company' situation. After a while, Mary Jane [not her name] became comfortable enough around me to be in situations where her pussy was exposed. However, she always kept her breasts covered, or turned her back when she was changing her top/bra. Sometimes, she would lift the edge of her top (when she braless) to show how firm her breasts were, but always stopped just below the nipple. Once we went on a trip to Singapore together and shared a hotel room. We took a less than platonic shower together, but she wore a swimsuit top.

She claimed to be in her late 20s, but I believed her to be in her mid-30s. I did see her breasts once when the roommate who shared her room asked me to get something from their bedroom and Mary Jane was napping. Her nipples looked like they had been baby-chewed, which explained why she was shy about them being seen. I came to suspect that Mary Jane had had a child out of wedlock and it was raised by her older sister as my roommate's niece.

Last edited by yellow_fever_01; 09-15-2015 at 11:26 AM. Reason: corrected typo
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2015, 08:39 PM

Thanked 1,678 Times in 263 Posts
Default Just my observation

My comments are based specifically on things witnessed at nude beaches. I have been going to nude beaches and a few clothing option resorts over time. Some before getting married and some after. My wife and I go regularly to the clothing optional beach.

The thing I've noticed is the ladies tend to protect the breasts more so than the pubic area. My first experience came many years ago while I was single. I was at a nude beach where two young ladies about my age (early 20's) were sitting about 30 feet away. I can't remember how, but I ended up in a conversation with them for about an hour. We decided to leave and head up the road to a local hangout for some food and beers. I went to my towel and put on my suit, watching them without trying to stare. Both put on their bikini tops almost as soon as I left them, but not their bottoms. I packed and returned to them while they were still putting things away. It was not until everything was packed, that they put on their bottoms. I was curious, but chalked it up to them just being teases (as once we got to the place for food, they told me they decided to just head on home and it was nice meeting me).

Over time, as I visited other nude beaches, I watched and noticed again, it seem the top is the last thing off and the first thing on. My wife doesn't seem to follow any pattern. Sometimes it's the top and sometimes the bottom. I also observed that 90% of the women will sit on the ground or in their chair to undress rather than while standing. In between undressing and dressing, they have no apparent issues walking around interacting while nude. My wife sits to remove her clothes, but dresses while standing.

I mentioned it on a chat board once and received two possible explanations
1) Unlike men, when a woman does not have on her bottoms, her genitals are not exposed (remember we're going back a few years when bush was still routine). So it's like the hair provides cover. That would be the reason the top goes on, to cover the exposed breasts.
2) The sitting to dress/undress, could be related to exhibitionism. To remain standing as you strip off your clothes present the impression you are looking for attention. Most folks at the nude beaches (at least here in my area) are naturists, and are not there for sexual reasons. So subconsciously, there is a tie between undressing in front of folks and being an exhibitionist. But once undressed, being in the company of other who are naked, is not.

Either way I still enjoy the voyeur aspect of trying to catch a lovely young lady as she strips down.
Old 09-18-2015, 10:11 AM

Thanked 25,775 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default On the Vimeo Video Thread

in the Free Sites folder there was a Spanish language version of the Naked News. I noticed that several of the women take their bottoms off before they remove their tops. And they did so on different days, so it is not happenstance.

vimeo.com/fasolini/videos
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2015, 11:42 AM

It is the opposite for my girlfriend.
She is less shy when hair free
She really don't have much, having gone thru many laser treatments,
but when the few hair that are left are long enough, after maybe 3 or 4 month,
she is really doing me a favor by not removing them.

I don't really know why.
Maybe by having those few long hairs, that hide absolutely nothing, she realize that she is almost bald down there.
Or maybe by being hairless she is more uninhibited with her nudity, like young kids are
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jftest For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 05:39 PM

Thanked 12,156 Times in 453 Posts

Women have different perspectives in that regard.

My fiancée will flash her pussy occasionally; but will not let it be extensively out in plain view - like at the nude beach. She likes to keep it a "mystery" to strangers. "Catch it if you can" type of deal.

My ex had a different perception of her pussy. Even on our first time to a nudist resort, she decided to go bottomless. She had a full bush at the time; and figured no one could see beneath it anyway. On the other hand she was self-conscious of her big titties. The next few trips she wore a sarong; fastening it around her titties but leaving it open in the front.
As we became more social, we met nudist women who had a "hidden pussy" philosophy. Keeping their legs crossed and their thighs closed; only showing a taft of pubic hair. They professed it was more "lady-like." I thought it was silly but my wife bought into it. She emulated that for a while. But then she got tired of it. And she saw other women at the resort who were shaved and enjoyed tanning "everywhere." So she ditched the "hidden pussy" philosophy, shaved, liked the way her pussy looked and felt; and went back to being comfortable with her "more" exposed pussy.
Still, I also notice more "conservative" nudist women who stick to pubes and that "hidden pussy" thing.

I think the "smoothy movement" has made a lot of women more comfortable with their pussies. After all, there is nothing left to hide anything, so I guess it's liberating. I've seen women arrive at the beach, kick off their shoes, hike up their dress or skirt up to their waist, and proceed to the beach bottomless. I also once saw a shy newbie wearing a sarong all day; yet she had no problem pulling up her sarong to her waist to go wadding - bottomless.
Over the past few years I've seen more bottomless nudists; opting to keep on their top but nothing else.
I've shaved my fiancée once; but with her "big lips" she didn't like the way her pussy looked, so it was a one-time deal.

As far as undressing, my fiancée goes topless first and sits down to remove her bottom. That's also usually what I've seen at the nude beach. My ex would often just wear a sarong, and she would just pull it off before sitting down. Many women to tend to sit down before undressing to avoid the "striptease effect." Sometimes the top comes off first, sometimes the bottom.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 07:39 PM

Thanked 26,350 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife has barely any modesty sat all about her boobs, but when she was younger her pussy was a little more private. I've posted this before but, the 1st time we went skinny dipping at a pool party with my college frat buddies and their GF's, my wife, then GF, had just shaved herself bare as a b'day present to me. As people were stripping down she joined in a bit hesitantly and at first tried to hide her bareness, but one someone got a glance she was the hit of the party, none of the guys had seen a bare pussy. She liked the attention, but some of the other GF's were jealous.

We have never gone to a nude beach or nude resort, but she had no problem going topless in Europe. She did tell me of a the few times when someone walked in on her nude she would cover her pussy first.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife