uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-28-2015, 10:59 AM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default Response to M'T & FLP

It all started out being fun and became an informal ritual with no sex involved. It all ended when one of the guys told a couple of his friends. When they showed up they became aggressive wanting to see it happen. They got too aggressive with one gal who didn't want anything to do with them and some of us regulars had to restrain one guy. We let them know in no uncertain terms that they were not welcome. Luckily they left and never returned, but it kind of curtailed our fun.

We did have other times when our group had the ice to ourselves and had some sexy times. We did have a "modified hockey" game one night. The losers had to strip and skate around the ice nude for 5 minutes. It was such a pain to remove skates, get undressed and reverse the process that it only happened a couple times.

It was amazing now that I look back on this that happened so many years ago that it even occurred given folks were more conservative then. I mean there was even sex in the warming house a few times.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 05:20 PM

Default pantsed gf

I pants my gf ,lauren, a good ammount. shes usually a good sport about it but it completely depends whos around lol. one of my favorite times though was when we were fishing. we were out on the dock with my best friend and his gf sarah too. he tends to pants sarah a lot as well so lauren doesnt get too mad when i get her in front of them. the girls were both casting their line to see who could cast the furthest. well josh and i both took advantage of them having their hands in the air and pantsed them at the same time haha. we thought it was hysterical but the girls not so much. sarah laughed it off pretty well after cuz she was wearing some boyshorts and wasnt too embarrassed but my gf wasnt assss happy because they both saw her practically bare butt in her blue thong. i told her at least she had underwear on at all because its been different in the past lol. im glad someone made a thread for this though hopefully people keep it going!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mcamp201 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2015, 10:42 AM

Thanked 2,569 Times in 245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcamp201 View Post
I pants my gf ,lauren, a good ammount. shes usually a good sport about it but it completely depends whos around lol. one of my favorite times though was when we were fishing. we were out on the dock with my best friend and his gf sarah too. he tends to pants sarah a lot as well so lauren doesnt get too mad when i get her in front of them. the girls were both casting their line to see who could cast the furthest. well josh and i both took advantage of them having their hands in the air and pantsed them at the same time haha. we thought it was hysterical but the girls not so much. sarah laughed it off pretty well after cuz she was wearing some boyshorts and wasnt too embarrassed but my gf wasnt assss happy because they both saw her practically bare butt in her blue thong. i told her at least she had underwear on at all because its been different in the past lol. im glad someone made a thread for this though hopefully people keep it going!

This is the kind of stories I was looking for! Fun, lighthearted pantsings.

What color Sarah's boyshorts were?
Old 02-07-2015, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLP00 View Post
This is the kind of stories I was looking for! Fun, lighthearted pantsings.

What color Sarah's boyshorts were?
they were pink and white. super cheeky ones so im surprised she wasnt more embarrassed haha
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcamp201 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2015, 08:13 PM

I have a lesbian friend named Cynthia that I pants sometimes as a prank. She tries to act like the butch tough girl but is actually really shy. She's Asian, and very pretty (though since she's gay she doesn't wear makeup or anything), with a lot of muscles from outdoorsy sports.

The first time I pantsed her was when we were going grocery shopping. She was in maroon sweatpants. As I was walking past her in the aisle, I just suddenly had the urge to pants her, so I did. I grabbed the sides of her waistband and jerked the sweatpants down. She didn't have on any underwear underneath (she was completely shaved, in case you were wondering). She just whispered "Shit!" and crouched down and pulled the pants up. I don't think anyone saw, since we were the only ones in the aisle. She blushed continuously and didn't say much the whole way back.

Another time I pantsed her while we were playing Guitar Hero. She was wearing sweats again. This time I got her from behind, and again she wasn't wearing underwear. She yanked up her pants and immediately came after me, trying to punch me in the nuts. Unfortunately she succeeded! A painful price to pay.

A third time, I pantsed her while she was cooking. This time she was wearing a black thong. This time she just threatened to get me in the nuts again, but didn't do anything.

Another time I tried to grab her bottom while she was wearing a bikini, but she dodged out of the way too fast. I think usually she was able to avoid my pantsing attempts.
Old 02-26-2015, 05:52 PM

Default keepin it goin

hopefully this thread doesnt die
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcamp201 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2015, 02:13 AM

Default Hopefully Not Too Many Grammatical Errors

This happened a few years ago while setting up Christmas decorations at a friends house. I was putting ornaments on the tree, behind me this girl named Amber was standing on a ladder hanging up lights in the living room. One of her friends named Katy was holding the ladder so she wouldn't fall. Amber was short so she had to reach to be able pin the lights to the wall. As I looked back from what I was doing, Katy looked at me with a funny face and did a pull down motion in the air with her hands. She quickly grabbed Amber's pants and pulled them down. Quiet laughter consumed the room as the force of her white sweat pants pulled at her underwear revealing about a half an inch of butt crack. Amber thinking it was funny with mild embarrassment, stood there as she adjusted her panties leaving her pants at her ankles. Standing there with her pants down, laughing with her modest underwear showing, she went on with what she was doing. She thought it was funny that she was standing there, pants at her feet acting like nothing had happened. I guess Katy was expecting more of a reaction. So she looked back at me again smiling, then reached up and grabbed the waist band of Amber's underwear and pulled down. I remember the sound of the fabric swooshing against her legs as she jumped and let out a shocked scream. Amber was now completely exposed from the waist down. Katy was holding on to the panties with Amber still standing on the ladder. She bent down at the knees and hip like she was sitting down and tried to pull her underwear up while Katy held on to them against the ladder. Amber was laughing, nervously slapping at Katie's hands trying to break them free. Since I was directly behind all the action when this happened I got a perfect view of Amber's pale butt. When she bent down I got a little glimpse of darkness in between the cheeks. Amber laughing with embarrassment pleaded that she was going to fall if Katy didn't let go. When she finally shuffled her pants up I saw that her face was completely red. Me and Katy laughed maniacally while Amber chuckled with embarrassment.

All of this happened in the time span of about twenty seconds but the memory it created has lasted years
Old 03-12-2015, 08:32 AM

Thanked 2,569 Times in 245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvanizer View Post
This happened a few years ago while setting up Christmas decorations at a friends house. I was putting ornaments on the tree, behind me this girl named Amber was standing on a ladder hanging up lights in the living room. One of her friends named Katy was holding the ladder so she wouldn't fall. Amber was short so she had to reach to be able pin the lights to the wall. As I looked back from what I was doing, Katy looked at me with a funny face and did a pull down motion in the air with her hands. She quickly grabbed Amber's pants and pulled them down. Quiet laughter consumed the room as the force of her white sweat pants pulled at her underwear revealing about a half an inch of butt crack. Amber thinking it was funny with mild embarrassment, stood there as she adjusted her panties leaving her pants at her ankles. Standing there with her pants down, laughing with her modest underwear showing, she went on with what she was doing. She thought it was funny that she was standing there, pants at her feet acting like nothing had happened. I guess Katy was expecting more of a reaction. So she looked back at me again smiling, then reached up and grabbed the waist band of Amber's underwear and pulled down. I remember the sound of the fabric swooshing against her legs as she jumped and let out a shocked scream. Amber was now completely exposed from the waist down. Katy was holding on to the panties with Amber still standing on the ladder. She bent down at the knees and hip like she was sitting down and tried to pull her underwear up while Katy held on to them against the ladder. Amber was laughing, nervously slapping at Katie's hands trying to break them free. Since I was directly behind all the action when this happened I got a perfect view of Amber's pale butt. When she bent down I got a little glimpse of darkness in between the cheeks. Amber laughing with embarrassment pleaded that she was going to fall if Katy didn't let go. When she finally shuffled her pants up I saw that her face was completely red. Me and Katy laughed maniacally while Amber chuckled with embarrassment.

All of this happened in the time span of about twenty seconds but the memory it created has lasted years

Ladders have created many opportunities for good pantsings!

Nice story. What color Amber's panties were?
Old 03-12-2015, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLP00 View Post
Ladders have created many opportunities for good pantsings!

Nice story. What color Amber's panties were?
I think they were blue. They were like cotton bikini bottoms.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calvanizer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2015, 04:46 PM

Default pantsed in walmart

heres a pic of sarah pantsing my gf lauren in walmart once. ill tell more of the story the more people that share stories too lol
Attached Thumbnails
pants.jpg  
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mcamp201 For This Useful Post:

Tags
pantsing, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012