uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-18-2015, 01:21 PM

Thanked 2,569 Times in 245 Posts
Default Pantsing stories

Seeing that there is a (great) upskirt stories thread, I had an idea.

Share your most memorable female pantsings that you've seen or participated in* with as many details as you can; the girl, the situation, pants vs skirt, kind of underwear, etc. I'm sure this can be a great thread!

*With this I'm referring to "friendly pantsings". That is, those pantsings among friends that are just meant to have fun without any malice and you know that the girl will be cool about it. I'm not talking about harrassment or bullying, which is a serious matter.
Old 01-18-2015, 05:17 PM

Default Mine's

Okay, I'll start first by copying a true story that I posted in another thread ;

Quote:
Not ENF -which I believe is way harder to encounter IRL- but a very clear EUF situation. As a guy with a strong fetish for female underwear, I tend to keep vivid memories of events like this one.

I was in my teens during the 90's, while buying something -I don't remember what- in a local grocery store. There is a brunette in her 30's nex to me, checking products in the same shelves than me, a couple of meters away. She's there with her little son, around three or four years old, and he's misbehaving; yelling, tantrums, running, etc.

While the brunette's face wasn't really cute, she wasn't ugly either. You could pretty much place her in the MILF category. She had the curvy body that women tend to have after becoming mothers and gaining a little weigh. Not fat nor fit, but still sexy. She was dressed in a black t-shirt and a purple long skirt, one of those skirts that are thin and loose.

In his tantrums, the little boy didn't stop grabbing his mother's skirt while crying -I'm sure all you have watched similar scenes- and what happened next was a matter of time. The little boy gave a strong tug to his mother's skirt, lowering it to the middle of her thigs. Now I see her big ass in her underwear. She was wearing a pair of white panties -1990's high cut style, I'm sure a lot of you know what kind of undies I'm talking about. They looked like made of nylon and seemed a bit worn down, although they still looked good on her.

She quickly bent over a bit to pull her skirt back up and I capitalized to look at her ass; quite big, with a bit of cellulite but nothing to worry about. One of the leg apertures of her panties was giving her a natural wedgie -the other one was in its right place- which was what made me think that those panties were a bit worn down.

All this happened in a matter of maybe two seconds, three at most. But my interest in women's underwear, added to the easy arousal that teens feel all day long printed a clear memory in my mind.

She pulled her skirt back up, grabbed his son's hand and left at fast pace, with the kid still complaining. She didn't even look at me, maybe pretending that nothing at happened. In any case, I was shocked. Fortunately for her, the store was pretty empty that day, and I was the only one that saw what had happened.

I really love those high cut panties of the 90's, and this episode may have a lot to do with it.

Source; https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...9&postcount=79
Old 01-23-2015, 03:00 PM

A decade or so ago when I was in highschool, track and field became one of my favorite sports. It helped that it was co-ed, and helped even more that there was a game between the sexes that involved little pranks. Wedgies, pantsings, spank were all common. There was one time where myself and two other guys were in the locker room and these three girls kept coming in the back door and trying to mess with us. The back door was hidden next to a closet around a corner, so they weren't in risk of any trouble. After the third time they had popped in and were trying to take some shoes (we were already dressed) I ran out the front door and around to the back entrance. When I got there two of the girls were play wrestling one of the guys with the third watching near the door. She was a senior (18, so even legal on the forums!) And had the greatest ass I'd ever seen to that point. Maybe 5' 6'', light brown with blond hair, overly gifted in the chest. Well I came up behind her and without wasting a breath, went right for her shorts. They were these boxers made to be shorts, no working fly and all shiny black with red hearts. Well I pulled those things to her ankles and looked up expecting to see some panty only to find that great behind bare! I found out later she had worn the boxers as underwear that day, and being she forgot gym shorts thought they'd do! There was silence for a moment, then a scream and the uninvolved guy yelling "she's shaved!" She pulled them up quick, but I was half way out the door in an attempt to save myself. Will never forget that image.
Old 01-23-2015, 08:24 PM

Thanked 1,859 Times in 100 Posts
Default Not entirely sure it qualifies as a pantsing..

but a group of friends flew from the UK to Las Vegas for my wedding - the day before the wedding we were in one of the outdoor jacuzzi pools at the Luxor hotel when my mate grabs his girlfriend who was stood near the pool and throws her into the jacuzzi, fully clothed.

Her very short denim skirt immedicately started to shrink in the hot water and as she scrambled to get out he pulled her skirt off as she exited the pool.

With her skirt around her ankles she stepped out of it and we got a lovely sight of her transparent thong. She wasn't at all embarrased and simply picked up her skirt and wrapped herself in a towel.

mmmmm
Old 01-24-2015, 09:38 AM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default Ice skating

Years ago a group of my friends used to go ice skating at this field bermed and flooded for free skating. There was a warming house - very small - with a wood-burning stove and a flood light for night skating. It was not supervised in any way.

One day this gal was giving this guy a hard time teasing him that he had a small dick. This was not true as I had seen him in the locker room before. Then she started making the same comments about another guy. Both guys denied that she had ever seen their "junk" to even know how small they were. They kept bantering back and forth. She challenged them to prove their size. They accused her of being a prude and she would never prove that her "carpet matched her d****s".

So it became a "if you show yours - I'll show mine" situation. Guys being guys they both dropped their pants to their knees but left their briefs on and told her to do the same. She hesitantly lowered hers. On the count of three all three were to expose themselves. On three the guys lowered their briefs proudly displaying their more than average sized dicks. She backed out and pulled up her pants quickly.

She thought how sly she was tricking them into exposing themselves. Not to be denied the two guys wrestled with her and pulled down her pants - panties included and displayed her for all to see. You could tell she wasn't really resisting just making it look that way. They ended up pulling her around the ice by her skates. When she got up I remember her butt being bright red from being drug across the ice. She definitely took plenty of time before she covered herself even standing with her butt to the stove to warm it up before pulling up her pants.

The whole episode started a trend and over the winter everyone in the group had been pantsed at least once. Yes, the gals teamed up and pantsed the guys, of course without much resistance. It was a fun group of friends who had little modesty.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabberZZ View Post
but a group of friends flew from the UK to Las Vegas for my wedding - the day before the wedding we were in one of the outdoor jacuzzi pools at the Luxor hotel when my mate grabs his girlfriend who was stood near the pool and throws her into the jacuzzi, fully clothed.

Her very short denim skirt immedicately started to shrink in the hot water and as she scrambled to get out he pulled her skirt off as she exited the pool.

With her skirt around her ankles she stepped out of it and we got a lovely sight of her transparent thong. She wasn't at all embarrased and simply picked up her skirt and wrapped herself in a towel.

mmmmm

Maybe it's not a proper pantsing, but it's a nice story for sure!

What color was her thong?
Old 01-26-2015, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstar1 View Post
Years ago a group of my friends used to go ice skating at this field bermed and flooded for free skating. There was a warming house - very small - with a wood-burning stove and a flood light for night skating. It was not supervised in any way.

One day this gal was giving this guy a hard time teasing him that he had a small dick. This was not true as I had seen him in the locker room before. Then she started making the same comments about another guy. Both guys denied that she had ever seen their "junk" to even know how small they were. They kept bantering back and forth. She challenged them to prove their size. They accused her of being a prude and she would never prove that her "carpet matched her d****s".

So it became a "if you show yours - I'll show mine" situation. Guys being guys they both dropped their pants to their knees but left their briefs on and told her to do the same. She hesitantly lowered hers. On the count of three all three were to expose themselves. On three the guys lowered their briefs proudly displaying their more than average sized dicks. She backed out and pulled up her pants quickly.

She thought how sly she was tricking them into exposing themselves. Not to be denied the two guys wrestled with her and pulled down her pants - panties included and displayed her for all to see. You could tell she wasn't really resisting just making it look that way. They ended up pulling her around the ice by her skates. When she got up I remember her butt being bright red from being drug across the ice. She definitely took plenty of time before she covered herself even standing with her butt to the stove to warm it up before pulling up her pants.

The whole episode started a trend and over the winter everyone in the group had been pantsed at least once. Yes, the gals teamed up and pantsed the guys, of course without much resistance. It was a fun group of friends who had little modesty.

Nice!

So there were more pantsings...

Would you like to tell about other female pantsings?
Old 01-26-2015, 12:54 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstar1 View Post
Thanks. This is a very nice and basicly clean story.
We sort of did the same only it would be in summer at campgrounds around the nite fire. It seems like it's always the girls who start these things then complain when they get pantsed! Altho I can't remember anyone really complaining too much.
As far as I know there was never any sex involved. Just the teasing and embarrasing each other.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2015, 04:02 PM

When I was in school during our Phys Ed class they had this thing called monkey bars. They wanted everyone to be able to swing from one bar to the other and get to the other side. It was purposefully very high so that it was scary to drop off. Most of the girls would not drop and if you couldn’t make it all the way across the coaches would come over and help you down. If you fell it did hurt so there was incentive to get to the other side. In the spring we were tested and it was part of our grade so prior to testing we had to practice. One day the boys were also practicing, but the girls were there first. My friend was the last girl to go across. She was scared and it took her for ever to climb up the ladder. She started across to the other side and made it about a third of the way then stopped she was afraid she was going to fall. All the coaches had walked off. One of the guys ran over to her and jerked her shorts down. They were so lose when she tried to kick at the guy they fell on the ground. No one would help her and they told her to go on across she kept hanging there so one of the girls ran over and pulled her panties down. Once she did that the boys were in no hurry for her to go across. It did make her go, but she was bottomless for at least five minutes.
Old 01-27-2015, 07:16 AM

Thanked 2,346 Times in 391 Posts
Default My wife gets pantsed by our boy

So I have never seen this, but my toddler somewhat regularly pulls my wife's low riding stretchy pants down in public, while waiting in lines at the store and those sorts of places. My wife tends to wear low pants and show some ass cleavage, so I imagine it has happened while some other dude was already looking at her exposed crack. She's mid thirties, exotic, and still has a smokin hot ass and legs.

She just thinks it is funny and cute, and only gently discourages it from the sounds of it. It sounds like he has got her pretty good a couple times. Would love to have been a fly on the wall so to speak.

Tags
pantsing, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018