uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2014, 05:16 PM

Default Sharing My Wife

This happened many years ago but now that I'm coming up on the age of the gentleman involved, I'm hoping for similar results.

My wife and I are are away for the weekend staying in a nice hotel. As we are sitting at the bar chatting, the music is playing and people are dancing, an older gentleman in his late 60's early 70's come up to us and ask's my permission to dance with my wife. "It's her you have to ask" I say. With that he asks her if she'd like to accompany him on the dance floor.

"I'd love to" she tells him.

And with that they dissappear onto the floor, where there is a some fast numbers playing. After 5 or 6 songs they make their way back for a drink and to get their breath back.

"Let's get a table" I say.

We find our way over to an empty booth and my wife slides in next to me with the older gent the other side.

"Darling, this is Mike" my wife says.

"Hi Mike"

"I'm pleased to meet you, and thank you so much for letting me dance with your lovely wife"

We have a few drinks and a nice long chat where we get to know each other, finding out that Mike is a widower , his wife of 50 years passed away 3 years ago.

Mike was a very successful business man and insisted on buying champagne as we were talking.

My wife asked if he was ready for another turn around the dance floor.
"I think I could manage another round" he answers.

I stand up to let her out and notice that I can see her stocking tops as she moves along the bench, I also notice that Mike saw them too.

She takes him by the hand and they move back to the dancefloor, and start busting their moves. I sit back and enjoy watching her enjoying herself.

After a couple of fast songs, a slow one comes on and Mike makes to walk off.

"Oh no you don't" my wife says to him, pulling him back.

His hands go around her waist and he pulls her in as her hands go around the back of his neck. They dance like this for a couple of songs, when Mike leans down and kisses her gently on the forehead. She looks up at him and stands on tip toes and kisses him softly on the lips.

Mike looks over at me with a worried look on his face. I just smile at him and mouth the words "Enjoy yourself"

He looks back at my wife and leans in to kiss her fully on the mouth, she kisses him back with passion.

I see her open her mouth and her tongue comes out to meet his, Mike's hands drop from her waist onto her ass and he gently cups her cheeks in his hands. His fingers slowly start to inch up the hem of her little black dress and I can see the her stocking tops come into view, held up by her suspenders. As they turn around I can see her the bottom of her ass cheeks poking out and the black material of her thong as it dissappears between her cheeks.

With that the music stops and it's the end of the night.

They come back over to where I'm sitting, and Mike says "thank you both so much for a lovely evening."

My wife says to him "Why don't you come back to our room and have a nightcap."

"I insist you come back to mine, I have the penthouse suite" Mike says....

As we leave the bar area, she puts her arms around both of us and we make our way to the lifts. In the lift she turns to me and says "How far should I go with this?"

"As far as you want to take it," I reply.

With that she kisses me full on the mouth and says, "Just remember I love you."

"I love you too" I tell her.

"Mike, I want to dance some more"

"No problem hun, I'll put the radio on for us"

"Thank you" she says and kisses him again.

The elevator doors open up into the the main room of Mikes suite, we've never seen anything like it it makes our room look like a broom closet!
It has large patio doors that open up onto a very large balcony that has a jaccuzzi that over looks the city.

Mike makes his way over to the stereo, and very shortly the music is playing all around the suite.

"I'm going to use the bathroom" she says.

While she's in there Mike comes over to me and hands me a beer and says "I don't know whats going on but I hope everything is OK."

"Mike this is a first for us, so I don't really know what's going on, but, just go with her and see where it ends."

She comes out of the toilet and Mike hands her a glass of champagne. "Lets dance" she says.

She puts her arms around Mike's neck and pulls him in close, his hands go straight to her ass and caresses her gently.

I sit down on the sofa and watch as my wife leans up and kisses him, their mouths open up and I see their tongues inter twine with each others.
I am so aroused, my cock is hard in my trousers.

Her hands come to his front and she loosens his tie and top button of his shirt.

His hands move up and rest on her zipper, his fingers fumble with it slightly as he slowly lowers it.

He slips the dress off of her shoulders and it slowly falls to the floor, pooling at her feet. She kicks it to one side.

I am watching a man dance with my semi naked naked wife..

All she is wearing is her high heels, stockings and suspenders, black lacy thong and her matching black lacy bra.

"Oh fuck" I mutter to myself.

Mike steps back and looks at her. "You are gorgeous," he says.

She reaches up and undoes the rest of his buttons and pulls his shirt off and throws it on a chair. She leans in and kisses his chest, sucking on one of his nipples then the other.

I hear him gasp.

He reaches behind her and undoes the clasp on her bra, and lifts the cups from her breasts. He leans down and does the same to her, sucking in one nipple before moving over to the other.
I hear her gasp.

Her hands go to his belt and the button on his trousers, she lowers the zip on his fly and manouvers his trousers down to his ankles. He kicks them off and they land next to her dress.

With this I get up and remove my clothes, I want to be as naked as them.
They are still dancing slowly and kissing each other deep, I walk up to them and slip my hand into the elastic of her thong and slowly take them off for her.

And just to show that I'm ok with everything I slide Mike's boxers off for them.

Mikes hard cock springs out and rests against her stomach as they dance.
Her hand reaches down and wraps around his hard shaft, this is the only cock apart from mine she's held. She rubs it slowly up and down, I am so hard watching my wife with a new cock.

Mike whispers to her how good it feels as his hand works it's way down to her pussy and I see him run his finger over her clit as he parts her lips and slides his finger into her wet pussy.

She gasps as it enters her but she's so wet it goes in with ease.

They are kissing passionately, when she suddenly breaks away from their embrace and drops to her knees. She takes Mikes cock in both hands and turns and looks at me and lowers her mouth over the head of his cock. "Oh fuck" Mike cries out "That feels so good."

I'm watching as my wife of 23 years takes another mans cock deep into her mouth, her head is bobbing up and down the length of him.

"Please slow down, or I'm afraid I won't last long" Mike says to her.
"it's been a long time since someone has done this to me."

She looks up at him and says "It's ok" and resumes sucking him.
About 30 seconds later Mike groans loudly and says "I'm going to cum"
She sucks hard and I watch as Mike's arse clenches and he shouts out loudly.

She swallows spurt after spurt of his hot cum, some escapes from the side of her mouth but she carries on swallowing, he's shot a huge load. Finally he stops pumping cum in her mouth and she takes his cock from her mouth and smiles up at him and says "Thank you."

"No thank you that was awesome" Mike tells her.

"Come here and suck me now" I tell her.

She crawls over to me and wipes her chin of Mike's cum and scoops that into her mouth before sucking my cock in.

As she's on all fours sucking my cock, Mike gets on the floor behind her and buries his tongue into her wet pussy and starts lapping away at the juice thats flowing out of her.

"He's licking my c*nt" she tells me as she comes off of my cock. She never uses the C word.

" I know" I tell her. "You look so fucking sexy" I say.

Mike's cock is hard again and he positions himself at the entrance to her pussy and just as he's about to fill her with his cock, I say "wait" "I want to see this."

I move from her head and go down to where Mike's about to fuck her.
"ok" I say.

And with that I watch as Mike slowly pushes his cock into my wife. He takes his time and inches the head in slowly. She gasps as he enters her, her second ever cock in her body.

He feeds the entire length into her and starts to pump in and out.

"Get your cock back up here now" she tells me.

I position myself back in front of her and she drops her mouth back over my knob and starts sucking me hard, furiously moving her head up and down, taking me deeper than she ever has.

Mike is getting up a good hard, fast rhythm and she suddenly lets my cock go and screams out that she's cumming. She shudders and spasms on Mikes cock for what seems like ages until she suddenly goes limp and her head drops and she says "fuck me that was amazing, I've never been so turned on. Having two cocks in me..."

"I never thought it would be like that," she says. "Now take me to bed the pair of you and try that again," she says with a sexy smile.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:55 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave202a View Post
This happened many years ago but now that I'm coming up on the age of the gentleman involved, I'm hoping for similar results.

My wife and I are are away for the weekend staying in a nice hotel. As we are sitting at the bar chatting, the music is playing and people are dancing, an older gentleman in his late 60's early 70's come up to us and ask's my permission to dance with my wife. "It's her you have to ask" I say. With that he asks her if she'd like to accompany him on the dance floor.

"I'd love to" she tells him.

And with that they dissappear onto the floor, where there is a some fast numbers playing. After 5 or 6 songs they make their way back for a drink and to get their breath back.

"Let's get a table" I say.

We find our way over to an empty booth and my wife slides in next to me with the older gent the other side.

"Darling, this is Mike" my wife says.

"Hi Mike"

"I'm pleased to meet you, and thank you so much for letting me dance with your lovely wife"

We have a few drinks and a nice long chat where we get to know each other, finding out that Mike is a widower , his wife of 50 years passed away 3 years ago.

Mike was a very successful business man and insisted on buying champagne as we were talking.

My wife asked if he was ready for another turn around the dance floor.
"I think I could manage another round" he answers.

I stand up to let her out and notice that I can see her stocking tops as she moves along the bench, I also notice that Mike saw them too.

She takes him by the hand and they move back to the dancefloor, and start busting their moves. I sit back and enjoy watching her enjoying herself.

After a couple of fast songs, a slow one comes on and Mike makes to walk off.

"Oh no you don't" my wife says to him, pulling him back.

His hands go around her waist and he pulls her in as her hands go around the back of his neck. They dance like this for a couple of songs, when Mike leans down and kisses her gently on the forehead. She looks up at him and stands on tip toes and kisses him softly on the lips.

Mike looks over at me with a worried look on his face. I just smile at him and mouth the words "Enjoy yourself"

He looks back at my wife and leans in to kiss her fully on the mouth, she kisses him back with passion.

I see her open her mouth and her tongue comes out to meet his, Mike's hands drop from her waist onto her ass and he gently cups her cheeks in his hands. His fingers slowly start to inch up the hem of her little black dress and I can see the her stocking tops come into view, held up by her suspenders. As they turn around I can see her the bottom of her ass cheeks poking out and the black material of her thong as it dissappears between her cheeks.

With that the music stops and it's the end of the night.

They come back over to where I'm sitting, and Mike says "thank you both so much for a lovely evening."

My wife says to him "Why don't you come back to our room and have a nightcap."

"I insist you come back to mine, I have the penthouse suite" Mike says....

As we leave the bar area, she puts her arms around both of us and we make our way to the lifts. In the lift she turns to me and says "How far should I go with this?"

"As far as you want to take it," I reply.

With that she kisses me full on the mouth and says, "Just remember I love you."

"I love you too" I tell her.

"Mike, I want to dance some more"

"No problem hun, I'll put the radio on for us"

"Thank you" she says and kisses him again.

The elevator doors open up into the the main room of Mikes suite, we've never seen anything like it it makes our room look like a broom closet!
It has large patio doors that open up onto a very large balcony that has a jaccuzzi that over looks the city.

Mike makes his way over to the stereo, and very shortly the music is playing all around the suite.

"I'm going to use the bathroom" she says.

While she's in there Mike comes over to me and hands me a beer and says "I don't know whats going on but I hope everything is OK."

"Mike this is a first for us, so I don't really know what's going on, but, just go with her and see where it ends."

She comes out of the toilet and Mike hands her a glass of champagne. "Lets dance" she says.

She puts her arms around Mike's neck and pulls him in close, his hands go straight to her ass and caresses her gently.

I sit down on the sofa and watch as my wife leans up and kisses him, their mouths open up and I see their tongues inter twine with each others.
I am so aroused, my cock is hard in my trousers.

Her hands come to his front and she loosens his tie and top button of his shirt.

His hands move up and rest on her zipper, his fingers fumble with it slightly as he slowly lowers it.

He slips the dress off of her shoulders and it slowly falls to the floor, pooling at her feet. She kicks it to one side.

I am watching a man dance with my semi naked naked wife..

All she is wearing is her high heels, stockings and suspenders, black lacy thong and her matching black lacy bra.

"Oh fuck" I mutter to myself.

Mike steps back and looks at her. "You are gorgeous," he says.

She reaches up and undoes the rest of his buttons and pulls his shirt off and throws it on a chair. She leans in and kisses his chest, sucking on one of his nipples then the other.

I hear him gasp.

He reaches behind her and undoes the clasp on her bra, and lifts the cups from her breasts. He leans down and does the same to her, sucking in one nipple before moving over to the other.
I hear her gasp.

Her hands go to his belt and the button on his trousers, she lowers the zip on his fly and manouvers his trousers down to his ankles. He kicks them off and they land next to her dress.

With this I get up and remove my clothes, I want to be as naked as them.
They are still dancing slowly and kissing each other deep, I walk up to them and slip my hand into the elastic of her thong and slowly take them off for her.

And just to show that I'm ok with everything I slide Mike's boxers off for them.

Mikes hard cock springs out and rests against her stomach as they dance.
Her hand reaches down and wraps around his hard shaft, this is the only cock apart from mine she's held. She rubs it slowly up and down, I am so hard watching my wife with a new cock.

Mike whispers to her how good it feels as his hand works it's way down to her pussy and I see him run his finger over her clit as he parts her lips and slides his finger into her wet pussy.

She gasps as it enters her but she's so wet it goes in with ease.

They are kissing passionately, when she suddenly breaks away from their embrace and drops to her knees. She takes Mikes cock in both hands and turns and looks at me and lowers her mouth over the head of his cock. "Oh fuck" Mike cries out "That feels so good."

I'm watching as my wife of 23 years takes another mans cock deep into her mouth, her head is bobbing up and down the length of him.

"Please slow down, or I'm afraid I won't last long" Mike says to her.
"it's been a long time since someone has done this to me."

She looks up at him and says "It's ok" and resumes sucking him.
About 30 seconds later Mike groans loudly and says "I'm going to cum"
She sucks hard and I watch as Mike's arse clenches and he shouts out loudly.

She swallows spurt after spurt of his hot cum, some escapes from the side of her mouth but she carries on swallowing, he's shot a huge load. Finally he stops pumping cum in her mouth and she takes his cock from her mouth and smiles up at him and says "Thank you."

"No thank you that was awesome" Mike tells her.

"Come here and suck me now" I tell her.

She crawls over to me and wipes her chin of Mike's cum and scoops that into her mouth before sucking my cock in.

As she's on all fours sucking my cock, Mike gets on the floor behind her and buries his tongue into her wet pussy and starts lapping away at the juice thats flowing out of her.

"He's licking my c*nt" she tells me as she comes off of my cock. She never uses the C word.

" I know" I tell her. "You look so fucking sexy" I say.

Mike's cock is hard again and he positions himself at the entrance to her pussy and just as he's about to fill her with his cock, I say "wait" "I want to see this."

I move from her head and go down to where Mike's about to fuck her.
"ok" I say.

And with that I watch as Mike slowly pushes his cock into my wife. He takes his time and inches the head in slowly. She gasps as he enters her, her second ever cock in her body.

He feeds the entire length into her and starts to pump in and out.

"Get your cock back up here now" she tells me.

I position myself back in front of her and she drops her mouth back over my knob and starts sucking me hard, furiously moving her head up and down, taking me deeper than she ever has.

Mike is getting up a good hard, fast rhythm and she suddenly lets my cock go and screams out that she's cumming. She shudders and spasms on Mikes cock for what seems like ages until she suddenly goes limp and her head drops and she says "fuck me that was amazing, I've never been so turned on. Having two cocks in me..."

"I never thought it would be like that," she says. "Now take me to bed the pair of you and try that again," she says with a sexy smile.
That was very cool! Well done!
Old 12-07-2014, 05:08 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Great story! Thx for sharing

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy