uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-19-2018, 05:56 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default M*A*S*H

Was flipping through the channels the other day [500 channels and nothing on?!] and came across a MASH rerun on one of those nostalgia stations / networks. Have seen them so many times, from the original weekly broadcasts to the daily reruns ad nauseam decades ago. Have not seen MASH in years and thought it would be fun to watch a bit just for kicks. It was an episode I had seen several times, but then, much to my surprise, there was good ol' Hot Lips moving across the screen wearing a white sweater and obviously braless. There she was, for the next several scenes bouncing and jiggling her way out in the compound, into various tents, etc.

I was stunned! How had I not ever noticed that before?? Made me wonder what other TV shows and movies I had been similarly oblivious? And worse, how many times in real life had I missed that wonderful movement? Oh the humanity!
Old 03-19-2018, 06:48 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Was flipping through the channels the other day [500 channels and nothing on?!] and came across a MASH rerun on one of those nostalgia stations / networks. ........................... there was good ol' Hot Lips moving across the screen wearing a white sweater and obviously braless. There she was, for the next several scenes bouncing and jiggling her way out in the compound, into various tents, etc.
Reading that, immediately made me think of the sit-com from mid '70's with Bonnie Franklin, "One Day at a Time".... where she lived in an apartment with a couple teen girls and had a strange but amusing handyman.
I haven't seen the show as a rerun, but I remember half the reason I watched the show back then was to watch her obviously braless perky "A' cup tits jiggling around.
.... So yes, those were the days!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 07:20 PM

Default My wife in the 70s

my wife in the 70s
Attached Thumbnails
scan sexy 2.jpg  
Old 03-19-2018, 10:44 PM

Fond memories here. In my part of the world it often went well beyond braless. My then girl was quite an exhibitionist with good boobs and a great bush and she wasn't slow in showing off whenever she could.

The 2 events that I can think of quickly (and there were many) from that era was her wearing a white cheesecloth dress with no underwear into a 5 star hotel restaurant and wearing a similar yellow dress with nothing underneath to a friends party. Strangely the yellow one was way more see through with her large brown areole and black bush very clearly visible. On that occasion I later found out that there was another girl at the party who my girl felt she was in completion with. The competitor had better breasts which were clearly visible but wore knickers so lost out on the display stakes. Of the 20 or so women at the party these 2 were the most popular in the dance requests although virtually all were braless.

However sometimes these events do repeat. Last weekend we had an overnight in a regional beachside town. When we arrived the temperature was 39 degrees C. My wife decided to only wear a long dress and sandals. The dress was quite see through. These days the bush has gone and the breasts are much larger. When we got to the restaurant area by the water which is mainly open air with no air conditioning,most women of all ages were dressed similarly although not many were without knickers. My wife enjoyed walking around alone while I watched the men looking at her silhouetted by the pier lights. Interestingly another woman was doing the same thing, also an older woman.

A good night which got wife into a good mood for the next day on the nude beach.

Last edited by stillplayingmore; 03-19-2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old 03-20-2018, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Reading that, immediately made me think of the sit-com from mid '70's with Bonnie Franklin, "One Day at a Time".... where she lived in an apartment with a couple teen girls and had a strange but amusing handyman.

I haven't seen the show as a rerun, but I remember half the reason I watched the show back then was to watch her obviously braless perky "A' cup tits jiggling around..... So yes, those were the days!
Those "jiggle" T&A series like Charlies Angels, Love Boat, Three's Company were all about that - and fun to watch! But this was a MASH episode, and for all the times I had seen the show had never noticed any of the women being braless. The younger daughter bouncing around in One Day at a Time was Valerie Bertinelli, who went on to marry Eddie van Halen and eventually write a book about all her "debauchery." Never read the book but evidently she really liked "big" boys... and did a fair amount of sampling.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillplayingmore View Post
Fond memories here. In my part of the world it often went well beyond braless. My then girl was quite an exhibitionist with good boobs and a great bush and she wasn't slow in showing off whenever she could.

The 2 events that I can think of quickly (and there were many) from that era was her wearing a white cheesecloth dress with no underwear into a 5 star hotel restaurant and wearing a similar yellow dress with nothing underneath to a friends party. Strangely the yellow one was way more see through with her large brown areole and black bush very clearly visible. On that occasion I later found out that there was another girl at the party who my girl felt she was in completion with. The competitor had better breasts which were clearly visible but wore knickers so lost out on the display stakes. Of the 20 or so women at the party these 2 were the most popular in the dance requests although virtually all were braless.

However sometimes these events do repeat. Last weekend we had an overnight in a regional beachside town. When we arrived the temperature was 39 degrees C. My wife decided to only wear a long dress and sandals. The dress was quite see through. These days the bush has gone and the breasts are much larger. When we got to the restaurant area by the water which is mainly open air with no air conditioning,most women of all ages were dressed similarly although not many were without knickers. My wife enjoyed walking around alone while I watched the men looking at her silhouetted by the pier lights. Interestingly another woman was doing the same thing, also an older woman.

A good night which got wife into a good mood for the next day on the nude beach.
Great stories! Even better that the fun continues!! I have to get me down under!! Or at least some place warmer...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 06:36 PM

Thanked 6,413 Times in 333 Posts
Default Always Braless

A few years ago I went to a department store to buy some new clothes. My husband and I noticed a young man following us around trying to sneak peeks at me. I never wear a bra. I quit wearing them in the 70s. I have always loved showing off my braless tits and I love to see a bulge in a man's pants that I caused. I had on a tight knit thin nearly see through top and kind of a vest over it. When I moved a certain way the vest moved out of the way and my nipples were clearly visible. While I was holding up blouses the young man was really getting an eyeful. After a lot of being stared at I told my husband what I had planned. I took off my vest, handed it to my hubby to hold, grabbed a couple of blouses, and walked over to a mirror near where the hansom young man was. My husband watched while this guys eyes nearly came out of their sockets. The poor fellow was now standing about 6 feet from me panting. I suddenly turned around and stepped in front of him, held the 2 blouses up on either side of me and said, "Which one do you think will look best on me?" The poor guy could barely speak. My knit top was now stretched tight across my tits clearly showing everything. I looked down and the young mans dick was tenting his pants pretty bad. I winked at my husband, grabbed the guys hand and pulled him into the changing room a few feet away. There was hardly anyone else in that part of the store so no one saw us. Hubby kept watch. When I closed the curtain the young guy was moaning and staring down at my barley covered tits. I moved up to him and said, "It's OK to touch them." He still didn't move so I pulled my top up and put his hands on them. He started panting and moaning harder as his hands squeezed my tits. After a moment I pulled his head down to suck on them. As he started sucking on my nipples I reached down to rub his hard dick and take it out of his pants. Just after I touched it and rubbed it he groaned real loud around the nipple he had in his mouth, and pumped his hips in little jerks. I knew right then he had cum in his pants. The poor guy stood straight up with a sad shocked expression on his face and turned and ran out of the dressing room. After a moment I put my top back down and turned to leave. My husband stuck his head in and asked, "What happened?" I pulled him into the dressing room, sat down on the seat, pushed my husband to his knees, pulled my skirt up, spread my legs, and said, "Eat and I'll tell you what happened." My husband has a very talented tongue and since I rarely wear panties, he had a easy time getting to my now very wet pussy and making me come. We never saw the poor fellow again. Too bad he missed out on a nice blow job I was going to give him. I love showing these off.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 089.jpg  
Old 03-20-2018, 07:10 PM

Default The braless years

In the 1970s it was considered bad fashion sense to have underwear showing through clothes, as a result most of the girls I knew including my wife used to leave it off, preferring to show a hint of nipple rather than bra straps etc'
Here are a couple of examples of my wife braless
Attached Thumbnails
S 006.jpg   S 007.jpg  

Old 03-21-2018, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaponaropeman View Post
In the 1970s it was considered bad fashion sense to have underwear showing through clothes, as a result most of the girls I knew including my wife used to leave it off, preferring to show a hint of nipple rather than bra straps etc' Here are a couple of examples of my wife braless
Great photos. Had a GF in HS who felt the same way. Posted a story back in this thread [or maybe in a DB thread] about her removing her bra as her dress allowed the straps to show. She gave quite a show for the rest of the day... This all pre-dated Madonna who blew up that fashion protocol in the early / mid '80's.

The 2nd pic looks like a nightgown... My same GF and her roommates and friends in college would gather in the evening wearing similar items which hid little to anything. When I visited her for the weekend frequently the room would be filled with 8+ nearly naked 19 - 20 yo young women. Other BF's and their male friends would also drop by, and then I realized they all had the same view... and I was 250 miles away most weekends. And that caused more than a few fantasy scenarios to develop...
Old 03-21-2018, 01:07 PM

Default braless years

Hi Omega

It was a dress , which didn't appear very see thru, till the sun was behind her, and luckily she never saw that lol.

Loved her wearing it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to soaponaropeman For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016