photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2013, 08:09 AM

Default What happens when a voyeur gets caught?

From time to time, one comes across some photos wherein the voyeur gets caught or one hears of voyeurs getting into trouble. The fear of getting caught (and the relief when getting away with it if caught) is part of what gives the buzz of voyeuring. Therefor, I love to see pictures or movies of voyeurs getting caught, subjects noticing the voyeur and their reaction, boyfriends' or bystanders' reactions, etc. I would also love to hear your stories of situations wherein you (almost) got caught.
Attached Thumbnails
Caught 1.jpg   Caught 2.jpg  

Caught 3.jpg   Caught 4.jpg  

Caught 5.jpg   Caught 6.jpg  

The Following 101 Users Say Thank You to Beachlive For This Useful Post:
812white, Argonauta27, Atc808, baggo, barfet, bbert2002, bigmac22, billy_kane, bl33dy, bluegray65, boatznhos, Buffoons, Candi Delight, captkerp, carlos7811, cashhead1, charlyBerlin, conductor 327, cupofjoe, cvmurrieta, dacourt, dave0912jb, DC2k9, DiskoDaddy, DMBand44, Dogseye, Dookieman, enripa, euskadi9000, facmg, Fango, framis, Ghost In Oblivion, GizmoCdn, gmharra, hankmccoy, hbaron, homa1, irish drunkard, ishowwife, jackrockpete, jayarblue, jiinx81, jmischung, johnray12, jooo, klaus59, kopite10, krullbagge, kuso, laz3boy, lickertits2, lilslip33, loopi, louderpavilion, maleus, mdadinnj1, michmc, mnadal30, mraeneas, Mrs Dalloway, m_blind, nightpedro, ninja10, nm385, okrag, one1one, palladin, paul99, pete1027, pgs, phjack, retrac55, robbob8889, saniman, sevenups, sir_cumsalot, snffhrtights, Sodaa, soulless, Strachan, stubear1012, Swampcreature, tcappy2001, thredkamel, toexplore2000, tomas1, turboman, tylergal, ubekistano, vitalianos, voy1970, watcheswatches, waylonfan54, whiteboy88, WhizdBiz2, Wyattjr, xchange3, xxtommmyxx1, yellowtail, zippersbs
Old 06-08-2013, 02:10 PM

Thanked 2,282 Times in 45 Posts

As someone who may lead the world in “got caught” moments, I will share some thoughts and stories. Most of the time, I shoot video that requires greater proximity and continued periods of focus on the subject. It is not quite "voyeur" in style, but maybe my experiences will help others doing guerrilla photography.

Often, I shoot “open camera” although occasionally from a “blind” or “out of a bag” constructed for the purpose. I have shot Blacks, Haulover, South Beach, Keywest, Cap d'agde, Rio, Jamaica, Wrecks (sort of), French Riviera, Nice, and other European beaches.

Here are my most common situations for beach photography:

1. “The cover up”: Subjects notices that a video camera is pointed and covers in some fashion. Usually, with a disapproving look or a “look away” action. Rarely, does any more come of this type of encounter, but it is best to move on and not press your luck.

2. “I don’t care”: Subjects don’t want to participate by posing, but do not mind being photographed respectfully. You will know that you are caught, but the subject will act like they didn't see you.

The best approach is to ask once you are noticed, and be ready for question about what your intended usage is. I state that my intention is to publish a video for sale of the beach or the event. Stating “just for personal use” rarely goes over well in that the subject interprets this as “I’m a perv.”

3. “Make me famous”: just shooting “open camera” attracts lots of attention especially at beaches that do not have that custom. This may be bad, or very good. Watch for subjects that are excited by the prospect of being asked to participate. Usually, they will not approach you, but if you ask, they will pose until you run out of tape or hard drive space.

4. “Protectors of the beach”: Cap d'agde, Haulover and Blacks have nudist groups that act as de facto regulators of the beaches. These groups can be very aggressive toward photographers. The best approach is complete honesty and transparency. I state that I will shoot only with permission and be respectful. I state that the subjects have the right to be photographed with their consent, and that the presentation of the beach is important to the acceptance of nudity. If pushed any more, I assert my rights are equal to any other individuals.

This is the most dangerous situation in my opinion. If it gets out of hand, I ask that a lifeguard or the police be called to mediate the dispute (the photographer is within his legal rights if shooting open camera but not if shooting from the bag). I prefer not to get in the argument of legal rights and ”public beach” unless the person you are speaking to is rational and listening.

Be prepared to have to defend yourself. Stand up and get your gear in order if a confrontation ensues.

5. “The boyfriend protecting”: Compliment the girlfriend and ask for permission to do more photographs. Place the boyfriend in control by asking him to ask his gf is she wishes to be photographed. Be polite.
Oddly, I have found that this situation works itself out without problems to the photographer. The boyfriend needs to show that he cares, but once he is in control, defers to the gf and doesn’t wish to fight.

6. “I’ll do a few poses”: Many times subject will agree to pose with restrictions or conditions. While this is tempting for the photographer, I will not agree. The reason is that the conditions seem to evolve in the subjects mind over time. You may be called to answer for requesting a wrong pose or publishing a picture the subject determines was not part of the arrangement. I take the approach “it is my picture” once you agree to pose. I have lost a few subjects in this approach, but saved lots of grief and disagreements the next time I shoot the same beach.

Some stories:

At South Beach, a group of 5 girls were setting up near 6th street (busy) and all 5 were knock outs. Before they took anything off, I approached and asked permission to video them undressing and going to the water. They were surprised by my boldness but agreed. A group of beach regulars saw me setting up my camera and told me that photography was not allowed in that portion of the beach. Two of the guys were particularly aggressive. I asked the beach regulars to monitor my shoot of the girls to make certain I was not violating any beach etiquette in my photography. I asked that a lifeguard be called to monitor if they were unwilling. Afterwards, the beach regulars and I became friends and they assisted me with “etiquette questions.”

At Cap d'agde, the police were called and started following me on the beach. I determined that attempting to get away or cover up was useless, so I take the camera from the backpack, and started filming in open view. The police stepped up and “detained” me by removing me from the beach. I pointed out that I was not trying to hide my activities and was not violating any laws. After an hour of watching my tapes, the police determined that I was not shooting any underage person and drove me back to the beach. Life guards were alerted that I was OK and it solved many of my problems in that difficult area for photography. However, the trip to the station was unpleasant due to my inability to speak French and the loss of beach time.

At Rio Ipanema Beach, I had just arrived and was shooting the harbor area. A girl saw me with a camera and sent her boyfriend to make a scene. For once, I was not actually shooting anyone. The boyfriend took a swing and a scuffle ensured. Welcome to Brazil! I became known to everyone at the beach and the police all in one moment. But, afterward, I had a constant stream of girls that would ask if I wished to take their picture. Most had swimsuits on, but we would go to be water and they would take off their tops for the pictures. One of the best days of my photography life. The rest of the trip I kept hoping I could find someone to cause a scene at the beach so that I could repeat the first day’s experience. Sometimes, being known as a photographer is a good thing.

Sorry I don’t have more photos but I shot mainly video.
Attached Thumbnails
BB_0002.jpg   BBB_0025.jpg  

BB_0055a.jpg   BB_0040a.jpg  

BB_0015.jpg   BBB_0028.jpg  

BBB_0013.jpg   BB_0017.jpg  

BB_0009a.jpg   BB_0042a.jpg  

The Following 84 Users Say Thank You to wildasu For This Useful Post:
Adomus, Alucard2000, asdf88asdf88, aspired, Astro8, barfet, Beachlive, billy_kane, bl33dy, bluegray65, buft, Candi Delight, captkerp, charger166, clc100, crispus, dacourt, daniel_simone, dave0912jb, daves22, DeejayWy, dognheat, elcochino1, emeier, facmg, GirlsandBeer, gmharra, hbaron, hump42, Iamsailing, irish drunkard, ishowwife, jackrockpete, jiinx81, joefromnj, kearnssailer, klaus59, Klondike, kp1234, krullbagge, kuryaki, kuso, lilslip33, lookingatthings, luc_holly, ManyTrees, martyr69, michmc, mitchl, mnadal30, mrhenderson, mrone, mrsmash1, m_blind, nm385, Nomad_10, oldpipe, palladin, paul99, pete1027, pgs, phjack, phoenix211211, posh4nate, resast, retrac55, saniman, sapped, sighfull2, smovbuf, snffhrtights, soulless, sserena, tbs24, tetrak74, theradioshack, Tifosi, tonto2011, tuohy007, turboman, tylergal, USAVegas, Wyattjr, xchange3
Old 06-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,734 Times in 6,172 Posts

we have a thread here already for pics of girls giving beach voys the finger. I have quite a few of these, a few of which I'm reposting below. Since i don't recall the name of the thread, I can't post the link here. Maybe someone else knows.

Anyway, but since Wildasu has now decided to grace us with his presence in this thread, I suppose that this now is THE thread for this topic! I appreciate Wildasu's recollections and they are a constant reminder of the risks and rewards inherent in doing this type of photography. Also, it got me thinking about some of my own unpleasant encounters.

Portland nighttime WNBR: A guy told me he didn't like my face, didn't like my flash, and wanted me to get my butt out of there. That was a pretty "up close and personal" confrontation. Yes, he was in my face, and he didn't like what he saw. I don't know. Others have told me I'm rather cute...

beach photography: One thing I learned when trying to do beach photography is that if you try to disguise your camera, it can backfire on you. People seem to especially not like it if you are devious like this. Wildasu alluded to being out in the open about things. In retrospect, it might have saved me some embarrassment if I had followed that advice. On one beach trip, for example, I hid my camera inside a little box with a hole in it. I was discovered, and the guy that discovered it held up the little box for all to see and made a mockery of me. I was out of there in a flash. This happened one other time, and now I look back on this with a lot of regret. People notice you if you are fiddling with stuff, even if its not a camera. If you are acting in a way that suggests you are taking pics, it doesn't matter if an actual camera is not really visible. They will become suspicious, and then proud of themselves that they caught you! They will want to tell everyone else!

be careful at events: Some events have photographers but they are mostly all friends of the people that are naked. I got in this situation once where everyone, unbeknownst to me, pretty much knew everyone else. I was an outsider but didn't realize it, thinking the event was more public and open than it really was. and so I brazenly got out my camera and started taking pics with a big telephoto. Pretty soon, an older gentleman with a steely, victorian manner approached me and began insulting me. He said everyone else were friends of the nudes. His manner was to haul me "to the principles office" so to speak, the principal being the woman organizing the event. The pics had to go. A witness was selected from the crowd to watch me delete my photos. Everyone was watching. It was gruesome.

At another event, I happened upon a beautiful topless girl at one point, and began shooting. And then I just kept on shooting and shooting and shooting....overdoing it really. I lost track of time. When I finally stopped and began to walk away, I looked back and out of the corner of my eye, saw a woman approach the topless girl and point to me. My pace quickened and i knew it was time for me to get the heck out of there. But the girl put on her shirt and followed me. She approached me and asked that I delete every pic. There were hundreds! - I was embarrassed to have her see just how many pics I had taken. I apologized sincerely. She was pretty nice about it though which made this not a really bad experience. She could have been really b*tchy, but I still felt really bad afterwords.

At Fremont, I have several pics of girls either pointing at me or giving me the finger. I would post them, but I usually delete these. There are also some sequences from OCF showing guys and girls giving me the "Get the heck out of here" looks.

Anyway, I have heard of far worse stories. These really aren't that bad, in part because I rarely do beach photography. That is were you run into the most problems. Also, I don't shoot overseas (brazil!) where it seems people can get even angrier.

I do usually though get mocked at least once by someone at the Portland nighttime WNBR. I suspect it will happen again tonight, and I am prepared.

Klondike
Attached Thumbnails
*onp373.jpg   *e82.jpg  

sb07518.jpg  
Old 06-08-2013, 03:29 PM

here's the other thread, BTW - its chock full of pics of pissed off girls on the beach and elsewhere.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...=voyeur+caught

I have to tell you, though, that seeing this thread and the pics again brings up a lot of bad memories. So did writing about my experiences. Sometimes I am in the mood to see pics like this, but not always. I guess today it is bumming me out. At other times, i can laugh (if its the other guy getting caught, not me). Anyway, i contributed a number of my own pics to the thread I linked to. But more often than not these days i delete these kind of pics so that I am not being reminded that I can be somewhat of a perv at times....

Klondike

Last edited by Klondike; 06-08-2013 at 03:34 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2013, 04:36 PM

When I got caught, the police took me in (only identified and interrogated me). Thankfully I didn't have the camera with me.
The Following User Says Thank You to melioto For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melioto View Post
When I got caught, the police took me in (only identified and interrogated me). Thankfully I didn't have the camera with me.
Why did the police take you in if you weren't taking pictures?
The Following User Says Thank You to Beachlive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 02:47 PM

There are a few videos on the web of people getting caught while spying
Kinda creepy sometimes
But some of nice
The Following User Says Thank You to Bribi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2013, 03:40 PM

Thanked 177,198 Times in 18,904 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
be careful at events: Some events have photographers but they are mostly all friends of the people that are naked. I got in this situation once where everyone, unbeknownst to me, pretty much knew everyone else. I was an outsider but didn't realize it, thinking the event was more public and open than it really was. and so I brazenly got out my camera and started taking pics with a big telephoto. Pretty soon, an older gentleman with a steely, victorian manner approached me and began insulting me. He said everyone else were friends of the nudes. His manner was to haul me "to the principles office" so to speak, the principal being the woman organizing the event. The pics had to go. A witness was selected from the crowd to watch me delete my photos. Everyone was watching. It was gruesome.
I'm curious what event this was. Please send me a PM if you don't want to publicize it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
At another event, I happened upon a beautiful topless girl at one point, and began shooting. And then I just kept on shooting and shooting and shooting....overdoing it really. I lost track of time. When I finally stopped and began to walk away, I looked back and out of the corner of my eye, saw a woman approach the topless girl and point to me. My pace quickened and i knew it was time for me to get the heck out of there. But the girl put on her shirt and followed me. She approached me and asked that I delete every pic. There were hundreds! - I was embarrassed to have her see just how many pics I had taken. I apologized sincerely. She was pretty nice about it though which made this not a really bad experience. She could have been really b*tchy, but I still felt really bad afterwords.
Man, if I saw her coming towards me, I would have just booked it. LOL!

Fango
Old 06-09-2013, 05:15 PM

Thanked 6,209 Times in 221 Posts
Default Some Things I've Seen

At the nude beach, I have met guys who pride themselves on grabbing expensive cameras, cell phones, and other photography equipment from snappers who offend them, and then see how far they can throw it all into the ocean. Those incidents usually end with the photog heading for home ASAP not to be seen again.

I have seen several good fights between photogs, whom the other guys claimed were pestering their wives or girlfriends by hovering around them, taking nude shots. It took the police to rescue the photogs, who were lucky that most beach regulars keep the direct local police numbers in their mobiles and immediately called for help.

And the regulars keep watch and text each other when a, usually fully dressed, snapper is around. Minimally, they take his picture for future reference, but may also send some big guys to encircle and "talk" to him.

I don't know how we seem to always get onto this topic around WNBR time, but if you do one of the rides you have to know your picture is going to wind up online for all the world to see. I was delighted to see one of my exes pictured riding in London yesterday, I know she was fully aware that there would be thousands of cameras taking her picture, and she actually likes that because she has always looked great only in her skin. On the other hand, there are a lot of people who go to the nude beach who don't expect anyone to take their picture, and see things very differently.

People pointing cameras at you on a nude beach can be annoying. If you have ever experienced the true "voyeurs," who get a true kick out of possessing intimate pictures of strangers, that gets creepy. These guys wait in the parking lot to "record your whole day." They are organized and when you get out of your car you hear several other doorlocks pop open. When you're undressing you look around and several are taking your picture from different angles using hand signals to communicate. Then you come back to your blanket to find one camped nearby talking on his phone, but really it becomes obvious he wants particular closeups. It's creepy. When this happens to women they cover up, leave and never go back to that beach again.

On the other hand, I've had dozens of also nude women take my picture on their cell phones without asking, I heard one even asked her boyfriend to take it, and I never expected the pictures to go very far. Once I fell asleep to wake up to a fully nude woman circling me taking pictures from all angles. She was reasonably attractive, but it was still a bit weird, and I can understand why women would object if the tables were turned.

Sometimes there are straight guys, who are beach regulars, who pull their cameras out to take random pictures. I always shoot them a disapproving glance and they stop taking them in my direction. One guy was taking my picture when it was getting dark, and his flash went off. Without me saying a thing he apologized, and showed me that he was erasing the picture.

Going to the nude beach is an enjoyable experience, and I don't want to ruin it for myself, or discourage women from going there. I know this is sacrilegious on this website, but I leave my camera at home when I go to the nude beach. (like Klondike left his at home for his local Portland WNBR) There are plenty of women who don't mind having their nude pictures taken and distributed, and then there are those who only want to be seen nude in person for some very good reasons.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BeachBiker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2013, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBiker View Post

People pointing cameras at you on a nude beach can be annoying. If you have ever experienced the true "voyeurs," who get a true kick out of possessing intimate pictures of strangers, that gets creepy. These guys wait in the parking lot to "record your whole day." They are organized and when you get out of your car you hear several other doorlocks pop open. When you're undressing you look around and several are taking your picture from different angles using hand signals to communicate. Then you come back to your blanket to find one camped nearby talking on his phone, but really it becomes obvious he wants particular closeups. It's creepy. When this happens to women they cover up, leave and never go back to that beach again.

Going to the nude beach is an enjoyable experience, and I don't want to ruin it for myself, or discourage women from going there. I know this is sacrilegious on this website, but I leave my camera at home when I go to the nude beach. (like Klondike left his at home for his local Portland WNBR) There are plenty of women who don't mind having their nude pictures taken and distributed, and then there are those who only want to be seen nude in person for some very good reasons.
first paragraph - yes, creepy indeed. I was not aware of the extent of this.

second paragraph - Its not sacrilegious at OCC to leave your camera at home. At least, I HOPE it is not sacrilegious!
I mean, OCC is first and foremost a site for surfers, not photographers. I hardly ever take my camera to the nude beach. Too much sand... But yeah, as an extension of this - I don't want to be the only one taking pics wherever I am. I am never comfortable with that. With campus events it has been that way many times, but that could be why I am taking fewer pics now at these events. Otherwise, the more photogs the better....

There are a lot of rewards to capturing the girls that don't want to be captured. They get heavily faved at Flickr and thanked here. But for me, its always a mixed feelings type of thing.

Klondike
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017