uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2016, 09:32 AM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

A couple of years ago an old neighbor who had moved to another state called me, he asked if his daughter and son in law could stay with us for a couple of days, they were job hunting in our city. Sure, I hadn't seen daughter since she was 12, love to see her again.

The young couple arrived one afternoon, Jenny, the daughter, had grown to an attractive woman, her husband was a nice guy. They had dinner with us and they went out to visit old friends, I gave them a key to let themselves in if they came back late. I had just gone to bed and was sleeping when they came in, I heard them go upstairs to their room. The room they were sleeping in was the one we put the baby in when my daughter visited, I forgot there was a baby monitor in that room. I had drifted off again when I heard the obvious, very clear sounds of passion.

I was afraid they would wake my wife up so I got up and turned the monitor off, it would have been fun to listen.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:10 AM

Thanked 4,149 Times in 365 Posts
Default Missed opportunity

Many, many yrs ago the wife and I had a big fight. After an hour or so of cold shoulders I said I was going to the store. I ended up at a friend and his wife's house. After a few hours of drinking they encouraged me to spend the night. They lived in an old house, you had to go through their bedroom to get to the spare. They started to have sex, paper thin walls. They were both vocal. I lay there listening horny as hell. I told my friend the next day they were killing me. He said "well you should have joined us the door was unlocked".
Old 10-29-2016, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim914109 View Post
This was a better story when you told it in this thread in a post from 3 1/2 years ago - see post number 27 on the previous page...
I forgot I posted that..it was funny.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2016, 12:03 PM

Default next to my sister in law

during my dorm days, there were some situations, from walking in on a gay roommates, seeing a roomate and his gf in only a towel walk to and from shower, to hearing a couple f*ck, but the most exciting was a reverse situation.
back, when we were not yet married and living in a studio, my wife's sister was staying with us for a couple days. her bed was next to ours, forming a letter L, her head at ours. one night, she went to bed before us and when we got in, at one point my wife started stroking my leg, then one thing led to another, we were at it. all the time listening for any sounds from sister in law. u can imagine how we froze when we heard a noise, my wife on top, fully impaled, my c*ck pulsating, her pussy squeezing me, holding our breaths ... she has never mentioned anything and acted normal the next day, but to this moment, this remains one of the strongest experiences and i've created a spin off fantasy stories, where the same goes one with our friends staying over and eventually joining the fun
Old 11-02-2016, 01:40 AM

When my wife and I were dating she lived in a basement suite of a 2 story house. She had 1/2 the basement, the ground floor was another suite and the 2nd storey was another suite - so a total of 4 suites in this old house. On the ground floor was an obviously mentally handicapped 30ish man. Had red hair and very thick lense glasses. There were people that would come every day to check on him. I think he was in a program like "support for independent living" where someone comes by every day to look in on him. So after a couple weeks we noticed that he has a girlfriend who appears to be similarly handicapped and thought "awe, how cute" We frequently saw them coming and going but they're very quiet. Never heard a peep out of them.

So one day after work I stop in on my way home. We're in her basement suite when a bed starts squeaking upstairs and soon it gets louder and quicker. My wife grabs a broom handle and starts beating on the ceiling thinking they're bouncing a ball or something. By now it sounds like they are going at with wild abandon and trying to walk the bed across the floor. Wife says jeeezuz what the hell are they doing up there? I look at her incredulously and ask "what do you think they're doing?" It was then that it dawned on her. THEYRE HAVING SEX!!?!! She was so red faced and embarrassed. Because she never imagined handicapped people having sex. Hey everybody needs love right?
30yrs later I still bug her about her upstairs neighbor.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:51 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts
Default Noise Notice

This is a funny topic. Two recent incidents recently happened this year on this topic.

1) This July the wife and I stayed in an hotel right off the corner of Bourbon St in New Orleans. The couple in the room next to us looked to be in their late 20's and I guess didn't want to party with everyone else because we could her them having sex mid day, evening and late night. Because we all had private balconies a few times I would sit on my balcony and a few minutes later one or both of them would appear. We would acknowledge each other, but never spoke to each other. We got back to our room late on the third night after a few rounds at several bars. Sure enough we heard "Oh Nicky.... I'm cumming" from the walls next to us. That's when I decide to up the game. I said to my wife "You can make more noise than that!" She laugh, said no way and we laid down. A few minutes late we did get our turn at bat so to speak and I think my wife held her own vs the young girl next door.

2) I recently moved into a very nice but very thin walled apartment with my wife. A few months ago, we had a late night session Sunday morning that began around 1am. On Monday when I returned home from work there was a Noise Notice on the door. To be fair it was on the doors of everyone in the apartment quad. I started to hide it from my wife being she can be modest. But screw it I thought, would make for a funny story. When I showed it to her she only laugh and swore that it must be a coincidence.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 07:50 AM

Thanked 1,809 Times in 74 Posts

I've heard my mom and her boyfriend have sex a few times.

I was walking across her closed bedroom door one night when I heard her moan: "Oh yes Bruce, yes, oh baby, oh fuck, Mmmmmm, Yes, Yes, Oh Bruce, Harder..."

I stood at her door for a few minutes listening to her. The sex sounded very rough.

Her boyfriend let out a huge scream as he came into her... "Oh fuck Giselle.."

Lots of kissing sounds followed along with "I love yous."

The night was hot and humid and I went into her bedroom the next morning after she went to work. There were black pubes all over her bed sheets and the sheets were damp, probably with sweat.

A month later, she told me that she was pregnant.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ocguy55 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 08:50 AM

Staying in a hotel with my wife and kids atm. Interconnecting rooms locked, but clearly not blocking all sound.

“Ray, Ray, fuck me Ray clearly audible in the early hours of The morning. The slaps (I assume on the butt) were really getting her going, and the skin on skin was also really clear.

I envied Ray
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ozfan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 06:05 PM

My wife and I were staying in a B&B in Vermont for a week, it was a colonial era house, the rooms were small but everything else was OK. I'd rather be in a hotel, but my wife wanted the B&B thing. We were in a wing with another room which was empty until the 3rd night. During the wine & cheese hour we met the couple who had checked into the room next to us. This was obviously an "old coot and trophy wife" couple, she was beautiful, big tits, blonde, he got the whole package, not my business.

We went to dinner, stopped at an inn for drinks and got back to the room about 11. We were in bed making preliminaries and we hear them come in, door shutting, they were chatting, shit, these wall are cosmetic, no sound deadening at all, it is like they are in the room with us.

Old coot was the sub, hottie was the dominatrix, from the clinking sounds they brought chain that were not for the tires. It was a turn on, but it was mostly funny, we had to muffle our laughs.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:29 PM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringkim View Post
in a hotel heard couple having sex in next room what turn on hearing her cum. anyone got story of something like this
Back in the day when I was in my 2nd year of Uni me and a couple of mates rented a house in town. It was 3 bedrooms and in a decent area. During the summer, the Landlord had the brainwave to throw up the thinnest drywall ever and convert 3 bedrooms in to 4. I had one of the "new" rooms and my bed was up against the new partition.

The "spare" room stayed largely empty for the majority of the year and we used it as a guest room for friends and relatives. One weekend one of the guys had his sister and best friend stay over. Their bed was up against the partition wall meaning their bed and my bed were about 6 inches apart.

I was woken in the night by the rhythmic movement of our house guests going at it. Their bed was up against my bed. Their wall moved against my bed and it was as if we were in the same room.

Credit to them, I jerked off twice in the time it took them to finish. All the while, my bed swaying back and forth.....

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s