uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2018, 04:15 AM

Default Kristall Saunatherme Ludwigsfeld

These can be found on Panoramio, all from Kristall Saunatherme Ludwigsfeld, Germany.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to eclipsecz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2018, 01:09 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
thanks for the info - I will probably try one of these. I saw that they have open air areas. What happens when the weather is bad? What would be the best time to visit (during weekdays - not weekend)?

I saw also that they offer 2-hour packages. Is this enough or should one plan for a longer stay? My main idea was to relax a bit after some sightseeing, before getting ready for evening out...

Any suggestions also for bars/clubs?

Kristalltherme Ludwigsfelde and Vabali Spa both have huge indoor spaces, and the people of Berlin mainly use them to survive their grey, dull, windy, cold, rainy, damp and generally awful wintermonths. The outdoor spaces are mainly a bonus to be used on sunny* days in may to september.
*and there are not always many of those either...

I would say that the outdoor spaces in Vabali Spa is a bigger bonus than the outdoor spaces in Kristalltherme Ludwigsfelde. The outside pool in front of the restaurant area is particularly nice, and while sitting/lounging on one side of this pool you have a very nice view of those on the other as well as of those in the pool

Set aside at least 5 hours for a visit to allow yourself get into the proper relaxing mood, that's my advice.

Best regards

KG
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Halkan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 10:39 AM

Thanked 2,672 Times in 148 Posts
Default New sauna sights

Since there wasn't plenty of luck with the spa-related photos & videos threads, I thought I'll share some recent experiences in written form again. Back to the roots, basically.

Last week I visited my regular spa in my hometown in Germany again. My girlfriend decided to join me and we went there for two hours. It was weekend and fully packed which was exactly what I was hoping for. Still I was surprised how many families and young people were hanging out there. Probably due to Easter holidays probably, and definitely nothing I’m complaining about.

We planned to join three different “aufguss”-sessions, which turned out to be quite a challenge to do in two hours. It was basically, finding a place in the aufguss sauna, having the aufguss, waiting in the shower queue, then shower, a bit of skinny-dipping in the pool, and finding a seat in the new aufguss again.
In each phase there were plenty of opportunities to see naked women of all shapes and ages. Just a few memorable sights to mention here:

The first aufguss-session was taking place in a large indoor sauna. We found a nice seating spot in the middle of the room with great view of the opposite side. My attention got caught by two girls sitting opposite of me but more to the end of the room right beside the sauna oven. This was perfect since the usually rather darkly dimmed light was brighter near the oven so I had a perfect view at them. They were in their early twenties, maybe late teens and they seemed to be friends. They were definitely not related. The one was a blonde cutie, with shoulder-length hair and she was from Germany or at least from Western Europe. Her friend had dark hair, shoulder-length as well, and her skin tone was significantly darker. She looked like she was Turkish, at least from looking at her face I assumed she was.
Both girls were sitting with their legs closely together and with an additional towel on their lap, so nothing to check out for me down there. However, their tits were on display and I had to smile when I realized how similar they looked like. Despite the girls being completely different looking, their boobs were like twins in size and shape - or let’s say more like quads. Two nice pairs of C-cups, forming a slight slope while not being saggy at all. Nipples looked hard on both girls and pointing slightly East-West. There was a difference after all, German girl had light nipples while areolas and nips of her Turkish friend were of a dark brown.
After watching these girls getting sweaty for the entire “aufguss”, I definitely wanted to see them fully naked. So, when the session ended I left the sauna right behind them hoping that they would head for the showers. And they did! The girls dropped their towels and occupied the last shower that was left, so I had to wait in the queue right in front of them with a bunch of other people and I finally got the view I was hoping for. Turkish girl was fully shaved, exposing a tight pussy with her labia slightly visible. Her blonde German friend had left a small patch of trimmed, brownish pubes just above her smooth pussy. When they left the shower and I was about to enter, the Turkish girl briefly looked into my eyes, smiled and said in perfect German “Now it’s yours.”

It seemed to me that on this day there was an unusual high number of women with bushes. From past visits to German saunas I had the impression bushes are extinct. I hardly saw any woman between the age of 18 and 60 with more than a small tuft of hair down there. Don’t know what was special about this day, but if I had to guess I would say the bush-rate was at least at 10% which in m opinion is rather high for a German spa. I realized this when I was sitting in the aufguss sauna some time before the session started and watched the people that were coming in. There was a lovely 20-something girl entering the room and first I was stunned by her large breasts. The girl was more on the small and skinny side but she had quite some knockers. D- or E-cups, round but also quite hanging. Only after ungluing my eyes from her boobs, I saw she was having a dark, wild bush between her legs. Short after, another two women came in, one in her 30s and the other one in her 50s, most likely mother and daughter. Both were a bit on the chubby side, not ugly but with a bit of a belly and stronger thighs. Both had the same dark blonde hair, and a bush in similar color. A bit later, after the aufguss, at the pool entrance I saw a group of 5 - all women in their early 30s I guess, probably friends or a group of working colleagues. Most of them averagely looking, except one cutie with a sweet bob cut dyed in red. Three of the girls had more or less wild bushes - among them a light blonde specimen, I had to look twice . Bob girl had a bush too (I learned her natural color was black ) but it was neatly trimmed into shape. The last girl - from her look she could have been the sister of blonde-bush-girl - was surprisingly fully shaved. I could only imagine how “naked” she felt in that group.

After two hours, when we were about to leave, I spotted a group of four. Obviously two companioned couples. I guess they were twenty-something. One of the girls and her boyfriend were on the stronger side, especially the guy was quite plump. His girl was a bit chubby but she had a nice face with freckles and dyed, blonde hair with two ponytails. But the other girl let my jaw drop. I like that type of girls - the fully down-to-earth, girl-from-next-door type. She was as tall as the fat guy, athletically trained (she looked stunning with just her towel tightly wrapped around her body) - I instantly imagined her doing rock climbing . She had chin-length, dark hair and a lovely, cute, natural face. The group was chit-chatting and obviously having fun together. I was in luck, because they were heading for the locker room as well and it turned out three of them had the lockers right opposite of ours which was roughly just at 2 meters distance. Boulder-girl’s boyfriend had another locker around the corner and was out of sight. Since my girlfriend was with me I had to be a bit more cautious with staring than I had been in the darkly lit sauna rooms. But in those narrow locker rooms it’s impossible to look away anyhow.
I tried to change as slowly as possible so I don’t need to leave the room before I’ve seen everything. And I didn’t have to wait very long until everyone had dropped their robes and towels. Boulder-girl wasn’t shy at all and continued chatting with the fat guy while standing in front of him in bright light in her birthday suit. She even stopped changing while she explained something to him. Her boobs were amazingly firm A/B-cups, just imagine a tennis ball cut in half and both pieces stuck to her chest - that’s how her boobs were shaped. She had a thin landing-strip which looked like a dark, narrow brush stroke painted just above her otherwise smooth slit. She quickly put on a tiny, sheer thong (I would have never guessed she’s wearing thongs!) and started putting lotion on her skin while she nonchalant continued chatting with the chubby guy. I was too captured by her so I completely forgot checking out her friend who was changing right beside her. From the corner of my eyes I briefly saw her large boobs dangling and a flash of a - I think - completely bald pussy.
I wished I had been able to read the fat guy’s mind while the hot girlfriend of his friend was chatting with him completely nude and rubbing lotion into her tennis-ball-boobs.

Planning to go there again this weekend. And there are still holidays!
Old 04-06-2018, 12:10 AM

Thanked 5,309 Times in 191 Posts

Wonderful post! How were their butts - assuming you got to see them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_amadeus_r View Post
Since there wasn't plenty of luck with the spa-related photos & videos threads, I thought I'll share some recent experiences in written form again. Back to the roots, basically.

Last week I visited my regular spa in my hometown in Germany again. My girlfriend decided to join me and we went there for two hours. It was weekend and fully packed which was exactly what I was hoping for. Still I was surprised how many families and young people were hanging out there. Probably due to Easter holidays probably, and definitely nothing I’m complaining about.

We planned to join three different “aufguss”-sessions, which turned out to be quite a challenge to do in two hours. It was basically, finding a place in the aufguss sauna, having the aufguss, waiting in the shower queue, then shower, a bit of skinny-dipping in the pool, and finding a seat in the new aufguss again.
In each phase there were plenty of opportunities to see naked women of all shapes and ages. Just a few memorable sights to mention here:

The first aufguss-session was taking place in a large indoor sauna. We found a nice seating spot in the middle of the room with great view of the opposite side. My attention got caught by two girls sitting opposite of me but more to the end of the room right beside the sauna oven. This was perfect since the usually rather darkly dimmed light was brighter near the oven so I had a perfect view at them. They were in their early twenties, maybe late teens and they seemed to be friends. They were definitely not related. The one was a blonde cutie, with shoulder-length hair and she was from Germany or at least from Western Europe. Her friend had dark hair, shoulder-length as well, and her skin tone was significantly darker. She looked like she was Turkish, at least from looking at her face I assumed she was.
Both girls were sitting with their legs closely together and with an additional towel on their lap, so nothing to check out for me down there. However, their tits were on display and I had to smile when I realized how similar they looked like. Despite the girls being completely different looking, their boobs were like twins in size and shape - or let’s say more like quads. Two nice pairs of C-cups, forming a slight slope while not being saggy at all. Nipples looked hard on both girls and pointing slightly East-West. There was a difference after all, German girl had light nipples while areolas and nips of her Turkish friend were of a dark brown.
After watching these girls getting sweaty for the entire “aufguss”, I definitely wanted to see them fully naked. So, when the session ended I left the sauna right behind them hoping that they would head for the showers. And they did! The girls dropped their towels and occupied the last shower that was left, so I had to wait in the queue right in front of them with a bunch of other people and I finally got the view I was hoping for. Turkish girl was fully shaved, exposing a tight pussy with her labia slightly visible. Her blonde German friend had left a small patch of trimmed, brownish pubes just above her smooth pussy. When they left the shower and I was about to enter, the Turkish girl briefly looked into my eyes, smiled and said in perfect German “Now it’s yours.”

It seemed to me that on this day there was an unusual high number of women with bushes. From past visits to German saunas I had the impression bushes are extinct. I hardly saw any woman between the age of 18 and 60 with more than a small tuft of hair down there. Don’t know what was special about this day, but if I had to guess I would say the bush-rate was at least at 10% which in m opinion is rather high for a German spa. I realized this when I was sitting in the aufguss sauna some time before the session started and watched the people that were coming in. There was a lovely 20-something girl entering the room and first I was stunned by her large breasts. The girl was more on the small and skinny side but she had quite some knockers. D- or E-cups, round but also quite hanging. Only after ungluing my eyes from her boobs, I saw she was having a dark, wild bush between her legs. Short after, another two women came in, one in her 30s and the other one in her 50s, most likely mother and daughter. Both were a bit on the chubby side, not ugly but with a bit of a belly and stronger thighs. Both had the same dark blonde hair, and a bush in similar color. A bit later, after the aufguss, at the pool entrance I saw a group of 5 - all women in their early 30s I guess, probably friends or a group of working colleagues. Most of them averagely looking, except one cutie with a sweet bob cut dyed in red. Three of the girls had more or less wild bushes - among them a light blonde specimen, I had to look twice . Bob girl had a bush too (I learned her natural color was black ) but it was neatly trimmed into shape. The last girl - from her look she could have been the sister of blonde-bush-girl - was surprisingly fully shaved. I could only imagine how “naked” she felt in that group.

After two hours, when we were about to leave, I spotted a group of four. Obviously two companioned couples. I guess they were twenty-something. One of the girls and her boyfriend were on the stronger side, especially the guy was quite plump. His girl was a bit chubby but she had a nice face with freckles and dyed, blonde hair with two ponytails. But the other girl let my jaw drop. I like that type of girls - the fully down-to-earth, girl-from-next-door type. She was as tall as the fat guy, athletically trained (she looked stunning with just her towel tightly wrapped around her body) - I instantly imagined her doing rock climbing . She had chin-length, dark hair and a lovely, cute, natural face. The group was chit-chatting and obviously having fun together. I was in luck, because they were heading for the locker room as well and it turned out three of them had the lockers right opposite of ours which was roughly just at 2 meters distance. Boulder-girl’s boyfriend had another locker around the corner and was out of sight. Since my girlfriend was with me I had to be a bit more cautious with staring than I had been in the darkly lit sauna rooms. But in those narrow locker rooms it’s impossible to look away anyhow.
I tried to change as slowly as possible so I don’t need to leave the room before I’ve seen everything. And I didn’t have to wait very long until everyone had dropped their robes and towels. Boulder-girl wasn’t shy at all and continued chatting with the fat guy while standing in front of him in bright light in her birthday suit. She even stopped changing while she explained something to him. Her boobs were amazingly firm A/B-cups, just imagine a tennis ball cut in half and both pieces stuck to her chest - that’s how her boobs were shaped. She had a thin landing-strip which looked like a dark, narrow brush stroke painted just above her otherwise smooth slit. She quickly put on a tiny, sheer thong (I would have never guessed she’s wearing thongs!) and started putting lotion on her skin while she nonchalant continued chatting with the chubby guy. I was too captured by her so I completely forgot checking out her friend who was changing right beside her. From the corner of my eyes I briefly saw her large boobs dangling and a flash of a - I think - completely bald pussy.
I wished I had been able to read the fat guy’s mind while the hot girlfriend of his friend was chatting with him completely nude and rubbing lotion into her tennis-ball-boobs.

Planning to go there again this weekend. And there are still holidays!
Old 04-06-2018, 12:09 PM

Thanked 3,705 Times in 137 Posts
Default Prague sauna

Anyone have suggestions for good Prague Saunas? Sorry to drop this on this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to captainbk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbk View Post
Anyone have suggestions for good Prague Saunas? Sorry to drop this on this thread.
I've heard good things about Aquapalace, but I have not (yet) been there.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:53 PM

Thanked 2,528 Times in 106 Posts
Default The infrared room

Hi I love this thread and enjoy reading your experiences. Therefore I would like to share my experiences with you all. The most recent one was of my visit last Friday. It was not in a German Sauna but one in the Netherlands, I hope that’s not a problem . In my defense it's almost on the Dutch-German border. I visit this Sauna regularly and like it very much. It is a small place so sometimes it is a bit too quiet but the visitors that enjoy this sauna tend to be very relaxed about nudity. Nobody is really shy.

So last Friday I visited this sauna shortly after work. Just a quick visit to get relaxed after a week packed with work. When I arrived I noticed that there were only a few visitors and most were already past 50 years So I though well this will not be a good day for voyeurism but I still will enjoy the sauna and baths. I finished my first sauna round and went to the restaurant for a drink. While I was enjoying my drink I noticed tow very pretty girls. Both talking to their boyfriends. Both girl had blond hair and a very innocent cute look. Especially when they smiled to their boyfriends.
One of the girls was in the late twenties. The other was younger, I think 18-20 years old.
In the restaurant the girls of course were covered in their bathrobes and I could only hope I would encounter them later in a sauna cabin or at the showers. Funny thing was that both girls wore red bathrobes whereas most people wear blue bathropes that are provided by the sauna. So they standed out.
I went for a second sauna round and visited the a cabin with different colors of light. As I entered I noticed this red bathrobe at the hanger. Would one of the girls be in this cabin I wondered.
I quickly scanned the people in the cabin and indeed the younger girl was lying on a top bench. Although it was a quiet day this cabin was almost full, however there was one place free and that was at the bench below her right next to here feet. I made myself comfortable and was sitting in opposite direction of her so I had a clear view at her naked body just in front of me. To be more precise I looked straight at her fully shaven smooth pussy. I had to be careful not to stare at it too much as others in the sauna may notice this. She however was lying there with her eyes closed and fully relaxed. It was really very exciting to sit right next to this nude beauty so close only a meter between me and her pussy …..omg it took my breath away.
After about five minutes her boyfriend who was on another bench in the corner said he wanted to get out so she opened her eyes and want to sit straight up. As I was sitting in the bench below here she had to turn to place her feet on a free space. Therefore she got straight up and while doing so she lifted and opened her legs which gave me an even better peek between her legs. She stood up and left me blushing in the cabin. After another five minutes I also left the sauna and really needed to cool down.

I relaxed a while with some reading and then wanted to go to the infrared room. I love this room as it is so different from other saunas I have visited. Normally you sit on a bench and in front of you and behind you, you have these warm infrared lights. In this sauna they have a room with beds all directly adjacent to each other and above these beds these lights are placed. So if it is crowded you lie really next to the other person completely naked. This can be terrible when an old guy is lying next to you but I have had really enjoyable moments where I was lying next to a gorgeous naked lady. So I went to the room but noticed all beds were occupied. I only looked shortly through the window of the door but I thought I saw the second pretty blonde girl. I went to a resting bed in front of the room and waited for a free space. After five minutes two older ladies left the room and I quickly entered. Two beds were free opposite from indeed the second blonde girl. I lied down on my back. I looked to the beds opposite from me and there she was, lying naked on her back under this red warm light. She had very firm breast that were pointing straight up even now she was on her back. Her feet were pointed in my direction and like my encounter with the first blonde lady her pussy was fully exposed to me. This was also fully shaved with only a thin landing strip of light hairs above it…. a true blonde. The view was fantastic. I had only a short peek since I was still busy with my towel to lie comfortable. In this short peek I also noticed her boyfriend looking more a less in my direction and he was looking angry. I later noticed he was looking at my neighbor a guy that was staring much too obvious between her legs. At a certain moment he and her friend made eye contact and the guy quickly left the room. With this guy leaving her boyfriend became relaxed and turned on his belly. I also was lying on my belly but still could see her in all her beauty.
She stayed very long as she fell asleep, which happens also often to me in this room since it is so comfortable with these warm lights. But after 20 minutes she suddenly got up and left the cabin.
Although, I visit this place regularly I never was able to watch such a naked beauty for such a long period. Again a very exciting moment. There rest of my visit was more as usual nice ladies and nudity but not as exciting as my encounters with both blonde ladies.
So now I love this place even more since also on the quiet days with only a few visitors you can find these wonderful gems that make your visit sooo worthwhile.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by halkan View Post
I've heard good things about Aquapalace, but I have not (yet) been there.
Been there, no as good as in Germany, but great place, try it. Or Sauna Spot Dvorce.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:35 AM

Thanked 13,741 Times in 681 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_amadeus_r View Post
It seemed to me that on this day there was an unusual high number of women with bushes.
It seems to be that the bush is making a slow but steady comeback. On my last visit to a German spa, I saw a group of three girls, definitely in their teens (18+), who didn't seem otherwise particularly hippie-ish, but all three had full bushes, one a lushest red color. I had trouble not staring as I crossed paths with them several times during my stay. Also several of 30+ ladies with bush at the same spa.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laylak For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 03:23 PM

Default Swedish sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylak View Post
It seems to be that the bush is making a slow but steady comeback. On my last visit to a German spa, I saw a group of three girls, definitely in their teens (18+), who didn't seem otherwise particularly hippie-ish, but all three had full bushes, one a lushest red color. I had trouble not staring as I crossed paths with them several times during my stay. Also several of 30+ ladies with bush at the same spa.
Me and my wife frequently visit a mixed nude sauna in Sweden. It’s for couples only and we have definitely seen the comeback of the female bush.
When we started visiting this sauna we were quite alone being a couple with the combination of a fully shaved cock and a hairy pussy. Most couples were either both fully shaved or the woman more or less shaved and the man more hair/pubes.
Last wknd when we visted the sauna we saw several couples where the wife/gf had a full (or close to a full) bush whereas the husband/bf was either fully shaved or closely trimmed.
Don’t know if this is a Swedish ”trend” or if the situation is alike in other countries?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baldswede For This Useful Post:

Tags
hot tub, sauna

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s