photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-07-2018, 04:18 PM

Default Women in unusual places

Normally, in the US military, you will not find women in the men's barracks. Now days, they do have some coed facilities I gather. My story goes back to the 60's and what happened in the barracks I lived in. I worked in a very secret special project, and as a result, our unit stayed to themselves and our barracks was off next to an area where H-bombs were assembled and stored. But the plus side of all of this, was how our bosses allowed us all kinds of special privileges. One of the most fun was if we had a weekend we didn't need to work, there was a good chance to go to the latrine and find a girl or two in there. It turned out that some nights there would be 6 to a dozen girls around. Of course all of the action went on in the guys rooms. As far as we knew there was never an issue to come up about all of this. Our unit made sure that knowledge of our activities were not available to the other units.

I had 4 fun years in this environment and then it was off to Saigon.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2018, 05:03 PM

In the uk women are in all the services and do front line army work. They have moved on.

Last edited by SFA; 01-24-2018 at 06:32 AM.
Old 01-07-2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
In the uk women are in all the services and do front line army work. They have moved on.
Oh yes, in the military today, our women serve similar to those in the UK. This was just local girls hanging out with some of our guys. It also happened that in our special field, at that time, the only woman with our clearance was the commanders secretary. Now days, there are many more women in the military and in many more jobs.

Personally, I have high regard for the UK's military, having worked as a civilian for the US Navy, working with the UK's 4 missile subs. Your subs, with our launch system. Those 4 have been retired now and replaced with 4 new Trident subs. I also got to tour a UK fast attack sub when it visited Cape Canaveral, Florida. Also, my father's side of the family came from Bath, UK.

Last edited by SFA; 01-24-2018 at 06:33 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 03:35 PM

Thanked 1,054 Times in 93 Posts
Default In a military tranport aircraft

I had to do a quick task in a C141. When I got to the plane power was off and it had been towed to where aircraft with munitions are parked. I went on board to do the quick task and a cute little brunette sergeant was in the flight deck wrapped in a blanket trying to stay awake and warm as it was about 0230. We did a quick chat and she mentioned she was babysitting the aircraft because she'd pissed off her supervisor and was going to spend the night there alone. I kept thinking of her and an hour later went back and brought her a cup of coffee, figuring I'd score a point or two towards a date. She was so happy at my gesture that she reached behind me and closed the door to the flight deck. She then grabbed me and stuck her tongue down my throat as she pulled me up against her while sticking her hand down my fatigue pants. I was hard in seconds she quickly pulled away dropped onto the cot and pulled off one boot and looked up and said, "Hurry, I don't know how much time we have." she pulled her pants down and slipped one leg out then spread them as I stood with my pants around my ankles. She leaned back and I almost jumped as I laid on top of her sans any foreplay she was ready for me and I went balls to the walls as she clutched at my shoulder biting my ear and neck crying and begging me to make her cum while doing a damn good impersonation of a rodeo bull as I actually was bouncing on her until she clamped down hard with her muscles and milked me of everything I had. She then almost knocked me on the deck as she stood up to pull on her underwear and pants leg. I grabbed my hanky and did a quick wipe while asking her if she wanted to hook up after shift. She smiled and said she'd love to but her hubby was picking her up. Being in the USAF I didn't want to get charged for screwing a married woman But I did enjoy telling my mates I banged an NCO, I was a young two stripper at the time.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peek View Post
I had to do a quick task in a C141. When I got to the plane power was off and it had been towed to where aircraft with munitions are parked. I went on board to do the quick task and a cute little brunette sergeant was in the flight deck wrapped in a blanket trying to stay awake and warm as it was about 0230. We did a quick chat and she mentioned she was babysitting the aircraft because she'd pissed off her supervisor and was going to spend the night there alone. I kept thinking of her and an hour later went back and brought her a cup of coffee, figuring I'd score a point or two towards a date. She was so happy at my gesture that she reached behind me and closed the door to the flight deck. She then grabbed me and stuck her tongue down my throat as she pulled me up against her while sticking her hand down my fatigue pants. I was hard in seconds she quickly pulled away dropped onto the cot and pulled off one boot and looked up and said, "Hurry, I don't know how much time we have." she pulled her pants down and slipped one leg out then spread them as I stood with my pants around my ankles. She leaned back and I almost jumped as I laid on top of her sans any foreplay she was ready for me and I went balls to the walls as she clutched at my shoulder biting my ear and neck crying and begging me to make her cum while doing a damn good impersonation of a rodeo bull as I actually was bouncing on her until she clamped down hard with her muscles and milked me of everything I had. She then almost knocked me on the deck as she stood up to pull on her underwear and pants leg. I grabbed my hanky and did a quick wipe while asking her if she wanted to hook up after shift. She smiled and said she'd love to but her hubby was picking her up. Being in the USAF I didn't want to get charged for screwing a married woman But I did enjoy telling my mates I banged an NCO, I was a young two stripper at the time.
The cute NCO sure sounds like my kind of wife. She knew what she wanted and went after it. Hopefully, hubby didn't mind her doing things like this, if he knew. Having spent 12 years in the USAF, I sure understand his concern for being caught with a married woman, though there are many who never worried about that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife