Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2018, 11:05 AM

Thanked 3,159 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsylvia69 View Post
One of the delights of my teen years was watching girls go up the stairs in a double decker bus. There was a perfect view from the bottom step so when a girl in a short skirt reached the top you had a perfect view of her panties. Worked almost every day and what a treat, mainly white panties.
Yeah that was one of the easiest and safest ways to cop a full and unimpeded worm's eyeful, especially whenever they got held up as they ascended.

Brief glimpse of heaven on the way to work!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hip_i For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 11:21 AM

I love chicks in thigh high stockings. Such a fucking turn on for me. So I love to catch them at it. Its rare but sooooo satisfying when you do.

1. At a niece's wedding years ago, the personal attendant was a total fox. About 5-3, blonde, blue eyed and just so fucking attractive. She would have been early 20's at the time. She was in the pew in front of me during the service. She was wearing a white skirt suit, odd at a wedding but lucky fucking me. She wore white nylons and white pumps. During the ceremony, she dropped her program and bent over to pick it up, exposing the lacy tops of her stockings. This screamed out "Fuck me" as far as I was concerned. So at the recepion I tried but she was rather "engaged to be engaged" and so that was that.

2. We had a mousy little associate here at the office who wore skirts and nylons frequently. She had a hot body and great legs but I never gave a thought to fucking her or even her wearing thigh highs. She just didn't seem the type. One day she was in a short black skirt, black patent pumps and what I considered to be very luxurious leg wear of a taupe sort of color. I went into her office and found her adjusting their fit, and one drooped down past her short skirt. You can bet I paid her more attention after that as well but I don't fuck employees as a rule.

3. I had a married colleague for some time, not a coworker but someone I crossed paths with frequently. Banter was easy with her, about 5-5 and wore pants alot. Like always. Didn't see her in a sexual way at all, it just wasn't like that. Until she came to a meeting in a skirt and happened to cross her legs while talking to others in the room. I was positioned perfectly and far enough away that I could clearly see her thighs exposed above the stocking tops and was able to watch intently without being noticed. Great stuff.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 09:54 PM

Default My First View

I was 16 and "in love" with a red headed girl. We were at her house and she was sitting on the couch while I was lying on the floor as we watched television. I had NO idea that I was going to get my very first look at pussy. As she sat there, I could see up her skirt. Her panties must not have been the best because they were loose. There was my first glorious look at a red headed pussy. That was all. I never got close to touching it but I remember it to this day.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:52 AM

Thanked 16,233 Times in 1,127 Posts

I am generally not an upskirt person, but I know a lot of you readers are, and for some reason I was actually interested in this upskirt, despite being rare for me to care...

I was at a friend's house two nights ago who I hadn't seen in a long time (we are talking several years). My friend got distracted by something, so I was hanging out with his wife on their couch. It was L-shaped and she was sitting towards me, facing me directly.

But she had her legs on the couch, sitting cross-legged in a summer dress that didn't quite make it to her knee. As you can imagine, with her legs open and crossed, I saw her black panties completely exposed to me for very long periods of time.

At one point she realized it because she made a shocked expression and she started to really blush, so she straightened her legs and flattened her dress, but she would adjust her dress frequently, and whenever she would, I would see her black panties again during her adjustments.

And after she got up for something and sat back down, she sat cross-legged again, exposing her panties entirely. This second time sitting like this, her husband was near by to ask her a few questions about something, and he was staring at her panties, but didn't say anything. Eventually he left and went back to whatever it was that he was doing.

Throughout this whole time, I was trying my best not be to caught looking, but I figured after about an hour of this that I would just look, so I did. She saw me looking and tried to push her dress down between her legs while still cross-legged, but it wasn't enough and I still saw everything.

After she saw me looking a bit more, she stretched out her legs again, so I said, "Sorry." She said, "It's fine," and blushed again, adjusting her skirt while I could still see glimpses of black panties. Then a few moments later she sat cross-legged yet again, and this time I freely went from looking at her eyes down to her panties and back and forth while talking to her. She was also leaning forward with her elbows on her knees and clearly understood that I was looking at her panties, a lot.

At the end of the visit, I said bye to my friend and then she gave me a very long, lingering hug.

It was very unusual for me to stare in a situation like this rather than just glance briefly or usually not at all, but for some reason I found the whole thing very intriguing!
Old 05-24-2018, 12:31 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
She saw me looking and tried to push her dress down between her legs while still cross-legged, but it wasn't enough and I still saw everything.

After she saw me looking a bit more, she stretched out her legs again, so I said, "Sorry." She said, "It's fine," and blushed again, adjusting her skirt while I could still see glimpses of black panties. Then a few moments later she sat cross-legged yet again, ... She was also leaning forward with her elbows on her knees and clearly understood that I was looking at her panties, a lot.

At the end of the visit, I said bye to my friend and then she gave me a very long, lingering hug.
What are the odds she really liked the thrill of letting you look, repeatedly going back and forth between "semi-prim" and not so much, and just maybe is in need of some stimulation? This a first indication from her or has she given other signs?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2018, 02:12 PM

Thanked 16,233 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
What are the odds she really liked the thrill of letting you look, repeatedly going back and forth between "semi-prim" and not so much, and just maybe is in need of some stimulation? This a first indication from her or has she given other signs?
Just other carelessness in the past like wearing a tank top as pajamas and bending over while braless giving me a show. But she wouldn't know that I looked.

And I have seen up her skirts many times before, but I never cared so much. I think she is just simply part careless and part doesn't really care enough to care.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2018, 02:38 PM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Just other carelessness in the past like wearing a tank top as pajamas and bending over while braless giving me a show. But she wouldn't know that I looked.

And I have seen up her skirts many times before, but I never cared so much. I think she is just simply part careless and part doesn't really care enough to care.
Don't kid yourself. She knows, cares, and she liked it. Women aren't all that naïve. They know their actions and the reactions from them. Expect more... even without panties. Lucky you!!
Old 05-25-2018, 11:01 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:

Agree with Racoonz: she may be careless at times [had a couple GF's like that: 1 was just a ditz but the other liked to be seen] but for her to go back and forth between her legs crossed then straight a number of times, and the little dialog you shared in your post, would seem to indicate something else was going on. Add in the long, lingering hug [ie. full body contact] which seems to be something different from her usual goodbye, and at least that evening she was a little turned on by her display. Not that either of you would act on it. Just a little innocent flirting...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2018, 12:22 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks for that nice story. I gotta ask though, how and any (living) man NOT be interested in a horny peek up a lady's skirt??

Quote:
I am generally not an upskirt person, but I know a lot of you readers are, and for some reason I was actually interested in this upskirt, despite being rare for me to care...

I was at a friend's house two nights ago who I hadn't seen in a long time (we are talking several years). My friend got distracted by something, so I was hanging out with his wife on their couch. It was L-shaped and she was sitting towards me, facing me directly.

But she had her legs on the couch, sitting cross-legged in a summer dress that didn't quite make it to her knee. As you can imagine, with her legs open and crossed, I saw her black panties completely exposed to me for very long periods of time.

At one point she realized it because she made a shocked expression and she started to really blush, so she straightened her legs and flattened her dress, but she would adjust her dress frequently, and whenever she would, I would see her black panties again during her adjustments.

And after she got up for something and sat back down, she sat cross-legged again, exposing her panties entirely. This second time sitting like this, her husband was near by to ask her a few questions about something, and he was staring at her panties, but didn't say anything. Eventually he left and went back to whatever it was that he was doing.

Throughout this whole time, I was trying my best not be to caught looking, but I figured after about an hour of this that I would just look, so I did. She saw me looking and tried to push her dress down between her legs while still cross-legged, but it wasn't enough and I still saw everything.

After she saw me looking a bit more, she stretched out her legs again, so I said, "Sorry." She said, "It's fine," and blushed again, adjusting her skirt while I could still see glimpses of black panties. Then a few moments later she sat cross-legged yet again, and this time I freely went from looking at her eyes down to her panties and back and forth while talking to her. She was also leaning forward with her elbows on her knees and clearly understood that I was looking at her panties, a lot.

It was very unusual for me to stare in a situation like this rather than just glance briefly or usually not at all, but for some reason I found the whole thing very intriguing!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2018, 06:23 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Almost

Just got back from a trip to Home Depot. As I was walking through the parking lot I saw a couple of women loading up some plants in the back of an SUV. The younger of the two had a nice light summer skirt on. It's a bit breezy out so her skirt was moving around nicely. As I passed directly behind them she bent over to shove things further into the vehicle and the wind caught the skirt again. I got a glimpse of the back of her thighs a few of inches below her butt. Oh so close to a great view.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s