uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2017, 11:56 PM

Thanked 11,585 Times in 364 Posts

"Super liberal seattle" -well that's the key to understanding the ride. Super liberal would apply to the fremont district, but not the city as a whole. The tensions arise due to that conflict. Seattle is a progressive city, but really much like cities like san Diego which is largely family friendly and conservative leaning in many respects.
So often tensions arise over the kiddies element.

I used to make note in my photos when kiddies were present, as I though that was an interesting phenomena, to observe the kids reactions. It seemed positive that parents were bringing their kids to the parade. Not sure what I would have done, probably left them at home.

Well, yeah, lonemeat, I do agree with what you said. Maybe I'm just rewording it to emphasize where the super liberal resides. But I think you know what I mean. We're really sort of saying the same thing.

K

Last edited by Davidavin; 01-05-2017 at 12:04 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidavin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2017, 10:20 PM

Thanked 2,503 Times in 100 Posts

For a variety of reasons a WNBR has never really gotten off the ground in Seattle, unfortunately. However, I do think that a big ride similar to the Portland WNBR, that's a bit more bawdy than the Solstice ride, would be accepted here.

The issue with the Solstice ride is that the Fremont Fair is basically a typical kind of event/parade, with lots of businesses as sponsors, so they're naturally leery about associating with anything even mildly controversial.

OTOH, there are definitely people within the Solstice Cyclists group who don't like the way the Fremont Fair tries to control what's acceptable with the riders and would like to have a ride that's separate from the parade. Last year there was a pretty significant push to do a night ride the evening of the solstice.

Anyway, I love the Solstice parade, I think it's an amazing event but I wouldn't be surprised if at some point the cyclists go off on their own.
The Following User Says Thank You to lonemeat For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2017, 02:45 PM

Thanked 366,771 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default The thing I love

What I love about events like the Fremont Solstice and WNBRs (and public "flashing" pics) is the unbridled joy I see on the faces. The smile on this woman's face is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen in this forum. I just want to wrap her up in a big hug...among other things. Her smile gave me some warmth on this cold winter's day. Thanks to the photographer and poster. Thanks for this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
attachment-8.jpeg  
Old 01-09-2017, 09:01 AM

Thanked 11,585 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonemeat View Post
For a variety of reasons a WNBR has never really gotten off the ground in Seattle, unfortunately. However, I do think that a big ride similar to the Portland WNBR, that's a bit more bawdy than the Solstice ride, would be accepted here.

The issue with the Solstice ride is that the Fremont Fair is basically a typical kind of event/parade, with lots of businesses as sponsors, so they're naturally leery about associating with anything even mildly controversial.

OTOH, there are definitely people within the Solstice Cyclists group who don't like the way the Fremont Fair tries to control what's acceptable with the riders and would like to have a ride that's separate from the parade. Last year there was a pretty significant push to do a night ride the evening of the solstice.

Anyway, I love the Solstice parade, I think it's an amazing event but I wouldn't be surprised if at some point the cyclists go off on their own.
I don't have proof of this, you understand, but I've often suspected that business interests in the fremont district may have actually promoted the naked cyclists. Or perhaps vendors at the fair. Think of fantasyfest, which likely was an idea hatched by downtown business owners as a way to jack up sales.

Anyway, there are guys up in Seattle actively promoting naked rides, and it seemed for a while like they were succeeding in packing the summer with various events. But none have attracted numbers, and depressingly, often the same faces/bods show up at each one. A night ride is what is needed, and seems one near the Washington university campus was in the works one year. That's near gaswork park. I do not know however if they would have the local/police support that portland has.

K
The Following User Says Thank You to Davidavin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2017, 03:01 PM

Thanked 2,503 Times in 100 Posts
Default Unpainted rider challenge

I've never posted one of these, but what the heck. In the background of the photo below I noticed an unpainted rider that I don't think I'd seen in a better image.

After some searching I found a good (watermarked) shot of her, and she really is quite beautiful, but nothing else. Any other photos of her out there somewhere?

https://papo311photos.smugmug.com/So...16/i-S73DGX5/O
Attached Thumbnails
FSF_2016_01.jpg  
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to lonemeat For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2017, 08:26 PM

Thanked 16,843 Times in 713 Posts
Default efff

Quote:
I've never posted one of these, but what the heck. In the background of the photo below I noticed an unpainted rider that I don't think I'd seen in a better image.

After some searching I found a good (watermarked) shot of her, and she really is quite beautiful, but nothing else. Any other photos of her out there somewhere?

I got nothin. Which brings me to a thought about the 2016 parade: a lot has been said about the foxy girl turnout but really i think it was a lack of snappers combined with the weather that made it a down year. how are there not any other decent photos of this hottie?!? Let me tell you...some of us have sorted and there ain't jack!
Old 01-18-2017, 09:11 PM

Thanked 78,519 Times in 2,650 Posts

Quote:
Yeah, there are bathroom facilities at the painting party and at the end of the ride. Also, as pointed out by spankycranky, the ride itself is less than an hour for most riders, so pretty unlikely anyone will need to stop along the way, especially considering drinking is banned at the painting party.

As far as erections, there's plenty of partial wood, especially at the painting party. There are lots of photographers who focus on men so I'm sure you can find photos on flickr if that's your thing.

However, something to keep in mind compared with the WNBR events is that the Solstice ride is an unofficial event and exists in a delicate balance with the folks who organize the parade, the city of Seattle and Fremont merchants. There's a lot of pressure to keep things family-friendly. Even in super-liberal Seattle that means de-emphasizing unpainted nudity and VERY strongly discouraging anything sexual. Someone on the parade route sporting a full-on boner would probably be told to cover up.
A Seattle police officer at the Gasworks Park post-parade function told me that any "lewd behavior" would lead to an arrest last year. No arrests were made.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:49 AM

Thanked 1,032 Times in 83 Posts

Quote:

Good eye (spotting her in the background) and great find (the large SmugMug pic). I love it when there's a gem hidden behind the limelight.

Unpainted beauty w/ black purse, black helmet & black/gold Jamis hybrid bike -- I'll keep an eye out for her and report back if I find any more...
The Following User Says Thank You to aquafreshh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 12:26 AM

Thanked 12,085 Times in 697 Posts
Default I was there for the first time in 2016

I had seen photos for years and ended up there for business last year and went.. awesome day I have a bunch to share.. If I should post more let me know..
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_3745-1.JPG   DSC_4403.JPG  

DSC_4405.JPG   DSC_4639.JPG  

DSC_4641.JPG   DSC_4642.JPG  

DSC_4243.JPG  
Old 03-23-2017, 08:35 AM

Thanked 12,085 Times in 697 Posts
Default another batch

Here are some more.. I thought she was lovely..
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_4831.JPG   DSC_4832.JPG  

DSC_4835.JPG   DSC_4835-1.JPG  

DSC_4836.JPG   DSC_4837.JPG  

DSC_4838.JPG  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011