Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2015, 03:16 AM

Thanked 8,033 Times in 212 Posts
Default Wife's first naked in public experience

On a trip to state sufficiently far away from where we live, I decided to break my wife out of her shell a little bit. She's very shy and reluctant about getting naked, but really enjoys it once she gets into it. We got a hotel near the beach, and one night after drinking heavily, we walked over to the beach. As soon as we got onto the beach where it was dark, I took off her shirt. She protested, and but seemed happy enough to keep walking down the beach even when we passed the silhouettes of other beach-goers. When I took her bottoms off, she protested even more, saying "This is not OK!" though a big smile. I knew she'd need a little encouragement to really get into the spirit of being butt-naked in public so I picked her up and began fucking her in a standing position. After she came once, I knew she'd be ready to enjoy everything else I had planned for her. We began walking back down the beach the way we'd come and she was definitely enjoying herself. (still protesting however.) The beach had been relatively dark, so I guess it's possible that other people on the beach could have assumed she was wearing a swimsuit (although our fucking should have given it away) However the exit to the beach was under a streetlight, and under a couple of condos, some of which had people on the balconies. Thinking her excitement was over, she asked if she could put her clothes on as we were about to leave the beach. Nope! I grabbed her hair and walked her out into the streetlight in full view of plenty of people on balconies. She kept saying "I can't believe I'm doing this," and "this is not Ok." but her smile never left her face and the arousal in her voice was unmistakable. We got almost all the way back to the hotel, before I decided to take her, right under a streetlight and in full view of the road and surrounding homes. All her protests died as soon as I entered her, and she didn't even care when a car drove slowly by. I had planned to make her walk all the way back to the hotel naked, but after I came, I didn't care anymore, and let her get dressed to walk the final block back to the hotel. Once inside she kept telling me she couldn't believe we did that, and that it was never ok for us to do anywhere near where we lived, but her voice was light and happy, and she didn't stop hugging me tightly until we fell asleep.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:45 PM

Thanked 30,612 Times in 4,234 Posts

Awesome! Hopefully you guys can have more adventures!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2015, 08:22 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Burning Man type events allow "public" nudity... and many states have them... as not everyone can afford or handle going to the real Burning Man out in the desert. Because they are mostly on private land with a private party, nudity (and sometimes sex) is allowed. This doesn't mean everyone is naked... but it could be about 10% nudes at any one time - give or take.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2016, 09:37 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Nudist resorts or nude beach are also public places where you can be openly nude.

When my GF and I went to St Martin last winter, she had streaked and flashed in public before; but had never just been openly naked. It's much easier, at least to her, to just flash a boob or be "naked in the night" than be completely nude in broad daylight for all to see.

On day 2 we went to a regular public beach. It took some convincing but she ended up going topless for a little while. There weren't too many people on the beach so it wasn't that much of a stretch.

On day 3 we decided to go to Club Orient. She decided to wear a loose cover-up with no bra. She had plenty of side-boob going on, which I think made the "flasher" in her comfortable. We got to the beach and pretty much everyone was nude. Funny thing: a gentleman sitting next to us spoke to my GF and managed to convince her to lose the cover-up! But he was a nice old man and my GF just sort of complied! But I could tell it was completely weird for her to be completely topless for all to see; it's very different from just "flashing."
Later in the day, after she got more comfortable being topless, I "challenged" her to skinny-dip with me, removing her bottoms after we got in the water because she just wasn't ready to be openly nude yet. We swam around for a bit, and as we got back to the shore, the unexpected happened. A particularly strong waved knocked her over and pushed her to the shore, bottoms still in hand, which caused her to wash up spread-eagled, and then on all fours as she tried to get back on her feet! It was a scene for the ages!! I think she realized at that point, when she realized that the whole beach had just seen her completely naked roll around on the shore, that being completely exposed was more liberating than "flashing" or "streaking." She just laughed as she regained her footing; and when I asked her if she wanted to put her bottoms back on, she just laughed it off and told me she didn't need them anymore. She walked back to our spot with me, naked with a big old grin on her face.

We're going back to St Martin this winter. She has already stated that this time around she wants to go completely naked at Club Orient; with sex on the beach as an additional bonus. I asked her if she's going to be shy; and he said No! She doesn't mind everyone at the beach seeing her openly and completely naked; and if some people see us having sex on the beach, she's ok with that too!! I'm glad the nude beach took her to the "next level": open public nudity.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:39 PM

Stories remind me of my wife's first time naked in public. It was 1990 on a Greek Island holiday, we were both in our 20s. In fact she had sunbathed topless most of the time, with myself going nude if possible, most of the time my wife was not willing to show all though!

However, one day (it was late September) it was cloudier and breezier than normal, so we set of to the other side of the island. We arrived at a long beach, although a few people were there it was quite quiet. We walked along a few hundred metres and picked a spot near some trees and small dunes at the back of the beach for shelter. After laying down our towels my wife removed her vest top and shorts, she was not wearing a bra so was topless. She soon removed her pants, as nobody else was near us she took a few minutes to pull on her bikini bottoms. After which she decided to head for the water, about 20 m walk, to 'cool off'. I decided to surprise her by stripping off and running past her into the water.

We both dived straight into the water and swam around a bit. After a couple of minutes my wife removed her bikini bottoms and held them in her hand. We swam and floated nude for the next 10 minutes or so until we were joined by a woman of about 40 or so, who was also completely naked. I was standing in the water which was just above my waist when my wife swam naked under the water to me, after surfacing she kissed and hugged me, my cock was now fully erect. Of course teasing me she then simply left the water and walked with her 'half a bikini' in hand completely naked to where our towels were left. I spent a while trying to loose my erection, but had to eventually walk back near fully erect.

My wife sat for 10 minutes or so till the heat and breeze dried her then pulled on her pants. The 40+ lady settled near to us and after a while started a conversation with us; she was English and had been a nudist for 15 years. She asked my wife to apply sun lotion on her back after she had covered every other inch of skin herself. After a few minutes and as she had seen my now seemingly permanent erection, she was quick to advise us to go behind the dune and fuck. At first we laughed this off and said there were a few people walking along the beach that might see. However, as the erection was not going away I asked my wife if she wanted to do so. I set out first and lay on my back at the other side of a small dune, but at angle the older woman could still see us, my wife walked over removed her pants and got on top. It took no time at all for my wife to orgasm. I looked up to see the lady watching and with her hand between her legs, I soon shot my load.

Afterwards we went back to swim and then sat and talked further to the lady, who had clearly seen and liked what happened.

After a while we got dressed and left her still naked.

Unfortunately it would be years before my wife was naked in public again, but that's another one!
Old 01-03-2017, 05:31 AM

well, here also opened a season! Moreover with a pump. what fine morning! Quitted on a verandah, silence death all sleep! So there is no wish to gather, to go to this operation! What fine holidays, this May Day! As was great these three days! I now at the girlfriend, at the dacha. There is no wish to put on in these clothes so again! All got used to me, I too, surprisingly, quickly adapted. The benefit, my promised was not against, itself and provoked me. The same lark, the neighbor in a section, saw, waves a hand, I welcome it too. It shines as silver dollar, still, the mood was lightened the old man since morning. On me only an undershirt men's. As though I write the diary. And that, the idea quite good, I will open the blog. Just and the subject is as I spent May holidays. I am in general a woman so to say, active and quite open. Thanks to tutors of course. But, somehow everything this year was crumpled. It would seem, after New Year it would be necessary to get it together, has received such rigid lesson. Has hardly got out of this confusion. I thought, there will be a restraint and modesty. But, the spring is spring, the nature prevails. The girlfriend on institute still, has invited to herself to holidays. We have gone without deliberating. In total as always, three cars, food for the month ahead, excellent mood. Rest has begun. The first evening, probably the most difficult, men "were loaded" by alcohol and we too not especially lagged behind. And here has begun to stir up me. I was frightened, really all holidays so? The girlfriend has suggested me to retire to the room provided to us for rest. Wash, we will call him the husband, Romik has put me to bed. I have tried to fall asleep. Pain has a little ceased that has encouraged. Romik has visited me, of course drunk after a while. Cheerful such, playful. He at me the master in caress. From the top to toe loves me, calls me by lollipop. The truth this time a little I wasn't ready to rough actions. I just decided not to put the kitten in order in general since New Year. Sometimes I so like to do. But, to the husband it didn't prevent to bring me twice to an orgasm, at first by means of lips, and behind that as all mortal. Well, I in languor, it ran down. After a while, I decided to go down too. Got up, looked round, there are no things! At once it is clear, Romik began to behave in a queer way. That - I decided to host this game. I was wrapped in a sheet and went down to guests. Fun is well under way. A fire, shish kebabs, music from cars, dances, ridiculous stories. And here I! Romik rushed on a meeting, I everything told him that I had to tell. It as a stallion, takes everything on laughter. Speaks, throw, all the same we will go to sleep soon. here girls me under hands. Varya! You what, it is healthy. Look, all drunk, think nothing. I am a reasonable question and what then you don't hurry to shake tits here? Well they let's laugh the matter off. Well, I agreed to remain in a sheet so far. What to hide, the imp began the business. To me became interesting this situation. Everything took its course, I constantly had to correct a sheet if to reconcile to this inconvenience, then everything was lovely. I even several times danced with Romik and with children. Despite a drunk condition of the company, a manhandling it wasn't noticed. To see, Romika these guys respect that very much flattered me. I know one guy, this is the friend Romika, saw the second for the first time. Well girlfriends know me from institute. Romik to me suggested to walk, take a walk in the yard. As always, talked some rubbish, told about cases at work. But, I that know that he wants! We departed from a fire, came for the house. It here also drove me into the corner, well know what. I at first got a fright, but under its pressure couldn't resist. Well sharpness of feelings, on the street, meters at 20-30 from the company, behind the house. Than not exotic? It was magnificent! Quickly, passionately, well the miracle is simple. Romik made case, a bed-sheet grabbed and to run! I nearly burst into tears. In a stomach bottom still complete ecstasy, and here thoughts what's next? And he is a rascal drunk, goes swaggers before friends the impudence. What to do? I called to the aid the girlfriend, the hostess of the house. And it, still that bough. Shouts: Varya, that you hide there, go to us! There is such girlfriend. I began to threaten it, a pier I will go through a kitchen garden to neighbors, I will call the police. Nonsense of course, but, this last that I could make. The benefit, neighbors well know me, that is, it being necessary to communicate with them I will tell so, not absolutely dressed. It is another story. If gushes, I will tell later. I don't know as, but the hostess after all reduced the humour. Light was extinguished in our house everywhere. Unless on a porch the lamp burned before an exit. I looked at the company, only outlines of figures who was closer to a fire are visible. I left from round the corner, for certain they saw only my silhouette. An intrigue, all look in my party, nobody approaches. There is a game! I walk up and down at decent distance from a fire, I appeal to Romik and to the hostess. I catch myself on a thought that it is pleasant to me! It is pleasant to be fully aware of itself naked, at distance from the company. We don't forget about neighbors. The truth already long after midnight, but, fires at many burn. Holidays outside. People relax after long winter. Well, came that the hostess brought me an undershirt, a men's undershirt. A condition - I don't leave guys anywhere. It began the old song again, that I can only envy that she naked would go if was similar to me, well, and in the same vein. I more than once heard it, began to remind me my pranks in student's years, the old song is shorter. I approached a fire under the general approval and rough support. Villages to Romik on knees. What is an undershirt? a men's undershirt on thin shoulder-straps. My nipples of course are closed, but sideways, understand that sideways. It is necessary to tell that an undershirt rather long. But, I somehow relaxed, and dancing with Romik mechanically in dance put hands to it on a neck. Right there enthusiastic whistles, exclamations, and strict exclamation of the hostess: "Varvara, don't play pranks!" For certain my crack from such movement of hands appeared for the company in all the vulnerability. So in general, I noticed that guys diligently pretend that anything special doesn't occur. It of course calmed me and encouraged. Even if burned me with views, it wasn't felt, you know, there is such look of a hungry male. That is, under wine, I gradually got used to the look. The truth several times danced bystry dance, it was necessary to correct time from time an undershirt on tits. One, the second constantly wanted to jump out outside. Everything was organic, I made this operation with apologies and a smile. You would see my Romik! Well directly an eagle, on all ugly face it is written, here what it mine. There was one more cheerful moment. In the heat of rest and dances, my new acquaintance (the third guy), as if usually, so loudly and with confidence speaks: "What panties at you unusual, you in them not bad look". And here little girls pick up where where , show! Also let's me lift up an undershirt in front. All of course know about what the speech. little girls, as they say, have decided to fool about over the girlfriend. I squeal, on all settlement probably. I have squated, I shout Roma, Roma! It is necessary to pay tribute, it has stopped it. But, without rage, everything has been made as the next joke for a mood raising. Finally, I have joined general laughter too. And then, between other so, the second girlfriend speaks: "and at you indeed in this darkness when you dance near a fire, your bush really looks as black bikini, so looks not bad". Well here you will tell?. I ask what is so strongly visible, I seem I watch it? She has only burst out laughing in reply. Don't take a steam bath, says that we didn't see naked little girls? It was necessary to go to have a rest, evening was very rough. Sledushchy day was even more cheerful.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to varv For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2017, 02:59 AM

Thanked 4,136 Times in 417 Posts

The wife's first public nude experience (not including our own balcony) was at a very popular beach. It was late in the afternoon and most people were heading home with the beach fairly barren and nobody around us in the water, so I told her she should get topless and of course there was a little hesitancy at first, but she did it.

Then I told her to give me her bikini pants and she did. She said it was easier to do that as it was less chance of somebody seeing. So now I had her totally naked in the ocean and we swam around a bit and of course I teased her and pushed her body out of the water etc.

She really enjoyed it and that led to her getting naked at the beach every time late in the afternoon whilst in the water. One time she even did it earlier in the day with nobody around us.

This was all great training that was leading up to her being totally naked on both the beach and in the water at our favourite vacation spots and her love affair (and mine!) with masturbating and cumming whilst totally nude on beaches.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:08 AM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default Haulover

Before getting married, I had been to nude beaches and nudist resorts in the area. Haulover however was not a clothing optional beach at that time. One night after getting married, I was watching the news on a local independent station and they had a reporter doing an onsite story from Haulover covering their 10 year anniversary as a c/o beach. Since the news was rebroadcast later, I set up the vcr (yea, it was a long time ago) and recorded the segment.
Later when looking for a show of hers, my wife saw the news story and asked me about it. We talked a bit, but just general discussion. Time passed and one day out of the blue she asked if I was interested in going to the c/o beach from the news. UH Duh !.
That Saturday we packed up our stuff and headed over. On the way, I told her that if she was at all uncomfortable, she could leave her bikini on. When we arrived, we found a spot (unknown to me, it was just on the south edge of the gay area). As I set out the towels and chairs, I turn to find my wife standing completely naked in front of dozens of strangers. I almost got a boner right then and there. I asked her and she said "Well, what do they say, when in Rome...".
We stayed out there about 90 min. During that time, she went to the water (tan lines are a huge turnon for me, so seeing her walking around with a deep tan and those white patches drove me wild). She was kind of laughing as she came back to the towels. I asked her what was up and she said a guy in the water had been hitting on her.

That was the beginning of regular visits to not only Haulover, but to c/o resorts as well.
( on the downside, she lost her tan lines)
Old 01-16-2017, 03:57 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default First time REALLY naked in public

This is an abbreviated version of a story I posted here a few years back:
The wife (then GF) and I enjoyed visiting the local nude beach. But back then she was a little shy and we either used the dunes or if on the beach, very far from others.

For our first vacation as a couple, we decided to visit a couples-only resort in Jamaica. They did not advertise a nude beach openly, but in the fine print it was mentioned, and I had read elsewhere confirming that they did have a nude beach. Perfect, because I didn't know how the GF would react to a full blown c/o resort like Hedo.

I think we were both a little apprehensive, wondering what the nude beach situation would be like. Upon arriving, we were disappointed with a few days of rainy weather. And during the few peeks of sunshine, the nude section was never used. It was located at the end of the property, separated from the main beach by a hedgerow.

On our next to last day, the rain stopped, the sun finally came out, and by late morning the main beach was crowded. We headed for the nude area, anxious to say the least, but in agreement that we'd get naked regardless. As assurance we wouldn't chicken out, we just wore shorts and tops, no bathing suits.

Like we guessed, no one else was there. So we got naked, I was feeling great, and I could tell she was enjoying all of this too, secluded in our tiny little paradise. After lying out with the sun on our naked bodies for a while, we sure got thirsty. So I pulled on my shorts and made a trip to the tiki bar at main beach. Soon after, another trip, then another.

With the pent up anxiety from the lack of sunshine, and with the drinks making her brave, she decided we should go for a swim. This meant walking down to the ocean, nude, in plain view of the other guests at the main beach. Her boldness surprised me, but I wasn’t about to let the opportunity go by. I felt extremely proud walking hand-in-hand with my beautiful GF down to the ocean, knowing all those eyes were on her naked body.

That my friends, was an experience neither she nor I will ever forget. Being the only ones naked in front of a dozens of people is a rush that can't be described.
Old 01-16-2017, 05:40 PM

Default Easing in.

I've heard it said that certain experiences lead to "having things" later on in life.

For example: When I was 15, my girlfriend went to spring break with her (18 or 19) year old sister at the time. Being a Florida native, I knew what that meant. Turns out her and her sister flashed for several cameras. I was pissed at the time and a little turned on. So I went on a hunt of Spring Break 2001 pics trying to find her. I never did, but I began to enjoy voyeurism.

Fast forward to my first marriage (different girl, this one was a virgin when I got a hold of her), I always had this desire to take her to the local nude beach, Playalinda. She was a prude though and the most I ever got out of her was a flash. I could talk her into more, but I never wanted to push it and I was also kind of hesitant to have my wife naked in front of other men; it's not really the people, it's the pervs - everyone has a camera these days. It wasn't until I came home early one night and saw her fucking a friend through a window that I sort of expanded my horizons. On one hand, I debated violence... on the other hand, I was turned on. Needless to say, that marriage of 10 years didn't work out.

Maybe it's age, maybe it's experience. Maybe it's the desire to always "push into new exciting territories."

But on wife number two, who is far more sexually experienced and carefree. I've eased into exhibition with her.

When we started dating in 2014 (me 29, her 28), it started out just going to the beach with the occasional flash. It moved into her sliding her top down to her waist while we were in the water and just keeping her back to everyone. Then moved to me not really caring who saw us out far in the water. This is where it kind of surprised me, as I'm very territorial with my significant other.

A later day that same summer we showed up to HIGH tides and rough waves. We were in the non-nude section of Playalinda. The beach was mostly-abandoned. We waited for some photographers to leave and I suggested she take everything off and fully-experience the beach while no one was around. It was a pretty exciting last 10-20 minutes of our visit that day.

We go engaged before the next beach visit. She didn't want tanlines in her wedding dress, so we decided to go to parking lot 13 and walk a mile into the "backcountry" area, where we never saw another soul. She voluntarily spent the whole day topless.

Next trip, we both went nude. Well, she was wearing a sun hat. We saw another couple on approach and my territorial reflexes kicked in and I suggested we get dressed. As the other (naked and pushing 80) couple walked by, I kinda felt stupid - like I robbed us of an experience. The elderly couple was just there to enjoy the beach. Probably didn't have a clue how to work a camera phone even if they WERE interested. What was the big fuss?

Anyway, the honeymoon phase ended... we're both working full time jobs and just finished a stressful move. We had this conversation about our sex life. I suggested that we go back to the beach, just walk to where people can't see every little detail and spend the whole day nude regardless of who comes by. She laughed and said "I'm not the one who suggested we get dressed last time." To be frank, I honestly don't care if she strips in the populated area and we walk out that way at this point.

Then the conversation worked its way to us both agreeing it would be pretty hot to fuck in front of other people if we ever naturally found ourselves there... those opportunities aren't really as abundant as an adult as they were in high school or college where you didn't really have a place to fuck anyway. We even touched on the subject of bringing another couple in, but agree that we don't think we'll ever do it though.

It's funny how much one changes in a decade.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExFiles For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample