or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2016, 09:03 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
A few years ago, I was with my wife and another couple and we were sharing a hotel room and we were going to change into swim suits. While my wife was already changing in front of everyone, they all made me leave while the other couple changed, but my wife got to stay. So, I was the only one who had to leave the room while the three of them changed in front of each other. It made me feel like crap, but I didn't want to start drama, so I just waited in the hallway until they came and got me. It was also weird that they just didn't take turns in the bathroom, but we all were in a huge hurry. I ended up changing after they were all done, and I changed in the room and they stared at me, so it was completely unfair.

It would be one thing if we were teenagers at the time, but we were grown adults for both these events.

Anyone else ever been the only person left out of something fun like this?
There's no way in hell I would have let myself be kicked to the hallway by myself! If the other guy could stay in the room, so can I and if the other guy can change with both women in the room, so can I! WTF?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2017, 08:05 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Oh yeah. And me getting "left out" was so unexpected in this case I still scratch my head about it sometimes.

This was when my ex-wife was a confirmed and enthusiastic nudist. Her Mom was aware of our chosen lifestyle; as a matter of fact she was actually supportive of it. However, my MIL did not participate; and although my wife stayed nude around her Mom, I found it a bit too uncomfortable to be completely naked around my dressed MIL. And so we never even really talked about it.

After we had relocated, we went back the following summer to spend a week end in our home town. We arrived at my MIL's - we were going to stay there before heading back out the next day; and after we settled in she told us to "go ahead and get comfortable." My wife and daughter got naked right away. I got a bit "weirded out" so I used my best friend as an excuse to take off. I got a "seriously?!?" look from my wife and a strange "disappointed" look from my MIL, but I paid it no mind and took off to go party with my friends.

I got back very late and very drunk. I snuck in my MIL's house; and I saw a naked figure walk out of the bathroom in the dark and disappear in the bedroom. It was my MIL. I was stunned. I climbed upstairs to the guest room and asked my sleeping wife about what I'd just seen. She corroborated that her Mom was in fact naked before turning back around and going back to sleep. I was like "WTF?!?"

The next day we packed up and left early in the morning. I turned to my wife and asked her for an explanation. And she told me the whole story.
After I left my wife lounged around naked for a bit and then got up to help her Mom prepare dinner. Her Mom then told her she'd been thinking about it for a while; and although it was weird for her to finally join in, she was seriously contemplating it. My wife encouraged her to just "go for it." And so her Mom went and took a shower and came back out with just a towel. The towel didn't stay on very long. It fell off after they ate dinner; and she just decided to stay naked. Once she was naked she got comfortable and they decided to surprise me and wait for me to join them. To my MIL that was going to be a "groundbreaking" moment: she was finally going to be nude in front of me, we were going to get over our respective hang-ups and all be naked together as a family.
But that never happened. I just got back too late.

The opportunity never occurred again. Conflicting schedules, rare visits. I tried to salvage the situation by inviting my MIL to come to the nudist resort with us; but it just never materialized.

Now...my MIL wasn't exactly a "looker." But how many husbands can get to say they've "hung out with their MIL completely naked"? I still do this day, even after my divorce and my MIL's untimely passing, ask myself: "Damn; did I really have to take off that night?"
Old 01-12-2017, 12:21 PM

Thanked 23,998 Times in 1,310 Posts

This one goes way back and I definitely got left out.

A buddy of mine and I were invited over to a girl's house to swim and hang out one night. We both knew her parents were out of town and were always keen to be anywhere without parents. We got there and it was great, two girls two guys a pool, no parents. We all knew each other as friends but nothing else really. Very fun. The one girl was a short redhead, lots of freckles average, but great fun. The other was a short tight and stacked blonde. Wow on both for us, right? But being there, my buddy was really the focus of attention. He kinda always was. He's the loud somewhat obnoxious guy that all the girls back then just loved.

We were having fun, had beer, the girls were flirty but something was a little sideways. I did get a great look at the blonde's rack when my buddy tossed her in the pool and her top "came off". She even stood there for a while in front of us "all upset". I even caught sight of the redhead's bush through her wet bikini. Pretty good day back then.

Anyway as it got later we moved inside, kept drinking and were watching a movie. The girls pulled my friend between them on the couch and that left me in the recliner. Really? So i just kept drinking and eventually passed out in the chair.

To this day, my buddy swears nothing happened but I know better. Well at least I think I do. I woke up at one point and while it was dark, I would swear to you that more was going on. The three of them were mostly covered in a blanket but there were distinct motions and a little whimper every now and then.

Last edited by andyt29; 01-12-2017 at 12:24 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2021, 08:43 AM

Thanked 16,233 Times in 1,127 Posts

Sorry to revived my own old thread, but I have something to add and no sense starting a duplicate thread!

At the old house, my female neighbor had a hot tub, and we talked about going in nude together, but she would change her mind just as I would get there every time, so we wore swimsuits. (She always went in nude alone but never with anyone else. It confused me because if anyone would go in her own hot tub nude with others, it would have been her, but alas she/we never did.)

Anyway, this morning I woke up to a text from her. She is mostly retired (at a young age), so she has been taking month-long road trips alone to places that aren't locked down as much these days. Anyway, I woke up to a text from her with a photo of her in a hot springs naked with at least 10 other people. All naked. (You can't make out any details but you can see faces, so I won't post it here. It's a boring photo anyway, although the idea is great.)

The text said, "Look what I did a few days ago! It was amazing. You were right. Much better naked with others. So sorry I never took you up on your offer to go nude with me in my hot tub. Maybe if you are ever in the neighborhood again someday we can try it."

Most of my life, I have been the "crazy person who gets naked for anything" person in my friend/family circles, yet no one else will. Then they often DO find themselves naked and can't wait to tell me about it, but I am never part of it. The text this morning is probably example #152 of this happening to me. Oh, well! At least I am inspiring others even if I am never part of it! Makes me feel good and totally crappy at the same time.

I told my wife about the text this morning, and she feels worse about it on my behalf than I do.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2021, 02:16 PM

Thanked 2,223 Times in 161 Posts
Default Happy to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by itit49 View Post
On the other hand I am excited but also very upset thinking that she spends the whole day with the two guys who can enjoy multiple upskirts and I am not there. If I could be invisible…............
Yes it was OK, especially for the roommates that at the coffee machine may discuss about the color of her panties and also about how she trims her pube!
Your wife sounds hot.

I would be happy that other guys could see the wife's panties, but not able to get into them.

I had a slightly similar experience here..

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...47#post2957647

Would love to see a photo of your wife.
Old 04-13-2021, 01:26 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts
Default Story of my life

I have a terrible track record. While I have gotten lucky later in life (and I thank my lucky stars every time it happens), if there were girls getting naked, I wasn't around. All the high school parties got crazy after I left for the evening, any strip game never got past underwear and when they did, I didn't happen to be there. Crazy party girls would talk about how much they'd lose their clothes and it would be true, my friends would vouch for it, but I'd never see more than some cleavage. I'd go on dates with women who'd talk about all the wild things they've done and then say "But I'm not interested in doing that anymore.", so no first date sex for me! And then there'd be women whom I was friends with and I was crushing on who'd tell me casually "Oh, yeah, I'm stripping now.", but were living halfway across the country and never told me the name of the club.
My wife used to roll her eyes when I used to tell her about these things, but over the years, she's seen for herself things like, I'll turn my head just as the cute lesbian couple kisses, I'll be running errands and "Oh, yeah, so-n-so fell out of her top", just stupid little things like that.
Like I said, I've gotten lucky a few times more recently, but, man...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2021, 08:27 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

I've posted this previously, however, when we were 1st married we had this other couplie we were close friends with, Jay & Suzie, they had a 2 y/o girl just like we did, so it worked out well. Suzie was a knockout, a sweet country girl with huge boobs, and she favored tube tops and halters, nice.

We never had much money for any vacations, neither did Jay & Suzie, but one summer Jay's uncle offered his beach house to the 4 of us for a week, a godsend. It was tough for Jay and I to arrange the same weeks off, plus a another couple from their hometown was going to meet us there. I had a tough problem, I had just finished writing an accounting package for a client and they were struggling to get it right, this was before CRT screens on mainframes, it was mag tapes and following routines to the letter. We were all packed on Friday, ready to leave Saturday morning, my boss came in and told me there was no way I could go, but he would give me an additional week and a bonus for staying. I knew he was right, so I had to go home and break it to my wife. We decided that she and our daughter could ride with Jay & Suzy, I needed our only car to get to work, and maybe I could get away before the week was over.

Back in those days beach houses didn't have phones, and long distance was expensive, so I didn't expect to hear from anyone until they got home the next Saturday. I never could get away until maybe Friday, by then it wasn't worth a 600 mile ride for one day at the beach. They all got home Saturday afternoon, my wife and daughter were happy to see me. After our daughter went to bed my wife told me about her week.

The beach house was pretty isolated, she said when they got there she was a little shocked, the other couple were already there, they had a much shorted drive, they were having margaritas on the deck and they were naked. It seems like whenever they went to the beach house with Jay & Suzy, it was clothing optional. Suzy explained to my wife that she didn't think, since they were now grownups with kids, that the old rules applied. After a brief discussion my wife said "well when in Rome...", (my wife has never been very modest), so it was a week of nudity, except at the beach, because she said there were other occasional walkers.

So I not only missed seeing Suzie nude, but also my wife strutting around, which would have been hot to me. She said the woman in the other couple wasn't much to look at. I did receive some compensation later, I saw Suzie nude in strip poker and skinny dipping. And once more in sexy lingerie.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2021, 04:01 PM

I left a party one time at 3:00 AM since I had to work at 9:00 AM that morning. Almost everyone had trickled out anyway. When I left there was the host and his hot wife, and about 4 or 5 other dudes. I was told the next day that not 15 minutes after I left the host started talking about how it was his kink to watch his wife suck other dudes dicks. She then proceeded to give everyone that was still there a short 30 seconds or so of head.

Did I mention she was hot?

They moved out of town a couple months later, and I lost contact.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LickMyBallsPlease For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2021, 12:26 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Maybe, not sure but probably

This one pertains to my old high school girlfriend Stacie who I have wrote about before.

In the Fall after we had both graduated from high school we were still a couple but in that slowly drifting apart stage. One evening we were supposed to meet over at a friends house. The friends parents had just got a large hot tub and he had invited Stacie and I and another couple to see it/use it. I got stuck at work so called Stacie from a pay phone saying I would be late. She then said she would catch a ride from the other couple and I would then just meet them there when I got done.

When I get there right before I knock my friends dad opened the door as he was on his way out. He greeted me and told me to head to the basement, that was where everyone else was. When I get down stairs I was surprised to see Stacie sitting between both of my guy friends and the other guys girlfriend wasn’t there.

I could tell I surprised them and there was a weird vibe but I let it go as Stacie told me to hurry up and get my trunks on and join them. So I did and of course Stacie then moved next to me in the tub. Turns out the other friends girl wasn’t feeling well so that is why she wasn’t there.

I of course still had the feeling that I had interrupted something that was happening or was about to until I showed up. It did lead to a fight between us later that night on the way home when I asked her what happened before I got there. She swore nothing did but didn’t really have a good reason she was sitting between the guys. This wasn’t the final nail in the coffin between us but we were through a few months later. And a little bit after that she did date the guy with the hot tub for a short time.

Looking back at it later because I was already starting to check out of the relationship, I probably would have been up for some sharing or something like that if it had started with me there.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2021, 03:16 PM

Default Pool party

From my story here:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=165

At a pool party, my wife got really drunk (as every one else). We were leaving and started taking things (and kids) to the car.

She put on a mini skirt and took of her bikini bottoms, as they were wet.
Then went back into the house for other things and to say goodbye to everyone, but, being drunk, she forgot about me and her bikini bottoms.
After some time i went back into the house to get her and she had already paraded around the pool saying good bye to all guys inside the pool.

She has no clue if they saw anything or not.
I think it is pretty easy to look up at someone's skirt when your head is at the level of her feet.

It kills me not to know and that i wasn't there to watch.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to crisnicht For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s