Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2017, 10:58 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExFiles View Post
I've heard it said that certain experiences lead to "having things" later on in life.

.................................................. ... She voluntarily spent the whole day topless. ..................." To be frank, I honestly don't care if she strips in the populated area and we walk out that way at this point.

Then the conversation worked its way to us both agreeing it would be pretty hot to fuck in front of other people if we ever naturally found ourselves there... those opportunities aren't really as abundant as an adult as they were in high school or college where you didn't really have a place to fuck anyway. We even touched on the subject of bringing another couple in, but agree that we don't think we'll ever do it though................
Wow, interesting decade! and more interesting was her agreeing to the possibility of fucking in presence of others!
Old 01-18-2017, 02:55 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

My wife had occasionally been topless over the years but it was random when she did so. About 10 years ago we were on at trip and decided a day at the beach.

I had already done research and knew we were heading for a nude beach next to a naturist resort.
Although it was not a private beach, most of the people there walked directly from the resort and we had to walk over half a mile to it from the car park.
As we went onto the beach there was a sign from the resort saying nudity was mandatory.
I don't think it's enforced as such but it was to discourage gawkers.
I pointed this out to her and wondered if she'd refuse to go on it but she didn't complain.
The thing was it was busy and everyone was completely naked so you looked out of place in clothes.

I wondered what was going to happen next and figured she'd sit down on her towel, undress and just sit there till it was time to go.
Well she undressed and said, "Are we going for a walk, it's too hot to just sit here"
I was amazed but agreed so we walked back and forth along the shoreline for about a mile
in full view of hundreds of people so it was really 'in at the deep end' for her first naked public appearance.

I think everyone being naked actually helps a lot and it's easier to relax more quickly.
There's probably less sense of exhibitionism than if there are loads clothed people about.

The great thing is, it has become normal for us now and even if we are on quiet remote beaches with just a few fishermen around she's happy naked.
Old 01-18-2017, 12:37 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
I think everyone being naked actually helps a lot and it's easier to relax more quickly.
There's probably less sense of exhibitionism than if there are loads clothed people about.
There is something to say about that.

There is no doubt my fiancée would have never gone nude on a beach where there was a load of people walking around clothed or partially covered. She would have used that as an excuse to say: "Well...other people are doing it!"
Because everyone was nude at Club O., the "Well...other people are doing it!" went in the other direction. She didn't have much of a rational argument to stay covered.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2017, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
The wife's first public nude experience (not including our own balcony) was at a very popular beach. It was late in the afternoon and most people were heading home with the beach fairly barren and nobody around us in the water, so I told her she should get topless and of course there was a little hesitancy at first, but she did it.

Then I told her to give me her bikini pants and she did. She said it was easier to do that as it was less chance of somebody seeing. So now I had her totally naked in the ocean and we swam around a bit and of course I teased her and pushed her body out of the water etc.

She really enjoyed it and that led to her getting naked at the beach every time late in the afternoon whilst in the water. One time she even did it earlier in the day with nobody around us.

This was all great training that was leading up to her being totally naked on both the beach and in the water at our favourite vacation spots and her love affair (and mine!) with masturbating and cumming whilst totally nude on beaches.
What's the story on your own balcony... how much was shown and did anyone see?
Old 01-19-2017, 03:32 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Nudity is contagious

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
There's probably less sense of exhibitionism than if there are loads clothed people about. .....................
Following up on Nudony's observation, not only does it help when everyone else is naked as was said,
But it also helps when just one person is naked!

Case in point, the story I posted a few days back, to continue on with the story:
after some of the other guests at the resort saw us using the nude section, other couples slowly came and joined us in nudity as well.

I've seen similar scenarios played out time and time again, proving that "nudity is contagious" !!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2017, 05:52 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel11r View Post
What's the story on your own balcony... how much was shown and did anyone see?
Not sure if anybody saw.

Before we got hitched, I used to live on the first floor apartment and had a small patio that lead to a very small backyard. It was midnight or beyond and I talked her into having some fun on the balcony/patio. I took her out there starkers and did the obligatory fun from behind. There was another apartment complex off to the left about 100metres away and then a few houses about 30 metres away. If anybody in the houses cared to take a look, they would have seen everything. to make it more fun we moved out into the small backyard and up against the basic wire fence which hides nothing. It also meant anybody in the floors above us would have seen everything. A few cars went past on the road next to the apartment, but I'd say they probably wouldn't have seen anything.

It's not an overly exciting story to start with for my wife's first time, but it certainly helped to build her into the exhibitionist she is today.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2017, 08:10 AM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

I don't know if this is technically "public" nudity. When we were in college a we went to a swimming party with a bunch of my friends, the pool was hidden by fences. If you have seen the movie "The Last Picture Show" it was like that, it started with a dare, then one by one we had about 20 naked people in the pool. My wife, then GF, was one of the last to get nude, the reason was that she had shaved her pubic hair as a coming home present for me, this was when the only reason women usually did that was medical. She finally relented and she got a lot of attention, to the point I think some of the other girls were getting jealous.

The only other time she was nude in public was topless on the beach in Cannes.
Old 01-20-2017, 02:55 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Naked in public

We lived near a state lake and on our anniversary a few years back she had me meet her at the lake for a romantic picnic. After our picnic she got naked and let me take all kinds of photos of her poseing on my pickup truck. I know that must be tame compared too some others first experiences with there wives being naked in public. Lol
Old 01-23-2017, 03:40 PM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 71 Posts
Default nudity

When my wife was living with her black boyfriend, he didn't allow her to wear any clothes in his house, his pool or his hottub. He made her go nude anytime they were on a beach even if it wasn't a nude beach. Because of that when she moved back in with me after 29 months living with Jamal nudity was not a big deal for her. In fact she has even answered the door many times in the buff especially if it is the pizza guy or UPS guy.

rock
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to txrock For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019