Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2015, 08:20 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
As someone posted above, I think this is absolutely right. In fact, it reminds me of a story my wife told me after we were married. Now she doesn't like to talk of previous escapades so I can only get her to speak up after some alcohol and some cajoling from me. I don't have time to write it right now, but it involved her deliberately exposing herself through a window to some guys that lived next door while she was in college.

Anyway, one year in college she lived off campus with two other girls in a small house. There was a small back yard and a driveway separated the house from the one next door. The other houses were maybe 10-15 yards from theirs. Anyway, there was a bathroom with a window on the back of the house. It ran from a little below her waist to a couple of feet above her head. There was no blinds but a curtain that was usually kept closed at night but not always during the day.

I've got to go to work now but will post the story soon.
To continue:

The house with the best view was being rented by some boys that were also college students. The girls knew them but were not really friends. The details are a bit sketchy, either because she doesn't remember or doesn't want to tell. But either my wife or one of her roommates noticed that the boys were scoping out the bathroom window most anytime the curtains stayed open. My wife started thinking about it and it got her excited. So a few nights later, she was by herself. She opened the curtain then turned the light on and walked out. She went to another window in a darkened room on the same side of the house. Sure enough she could see a few of the boys looking. She took her shirt off and went back to the bathroom in her bra and shorts. She pretended to get something then went back out. She checked again and could tell at least three guys were watching. They were not very subtle she said. She went back in and started the shower. She turned her back to the window and took off her bra. She went and got a towel from her room and walked back into the bathroom topless giving them a full view of her then C-cup tits. She then stripped but was close to the window so the boys couldn't see her pussy or ass. She then took a quick shower. When she got out she stood close to the window and dried her titties. She didn't think the boys could see her pussy. She then wrapped her towel around her and left.

This was the first story I heard. Later, I found out there were some more stories. I will post them if there is any interest.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:01 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

I've written before, we used to live at the left side of a cul-de-sac. At the two story house at the end lived a middle aged couple with two teen aged ornery daughters. They often stood in their single upstairs bedroom window topless, maybe more. I first heard about it from the religeous next door neighbor couple to our right, also middle aged. The man thought it was exciting while his wife thought those girls were going to hell. She actually told the girl's parents a number of times.
Apparently the parents were not too concerned. One evening my wife and I were coming home late when I saw the girl's upstairs light come on. There they were, two teenaged topless girls waving to us below as I drove into our driveway.
I had my CB radio room on the front of our house and often noticed cars flashing their lights. Up till then I didn't think much of it. Now I'd look when car lights flashed. Sure enough I could see four little bare boobies in the window.
This happened until the family moved away. But our next neighbor was even better. Kinda made up for all the showing off my own wife did while living there.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2015, 11:54 PM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Continued from above--

So for a long time, I was led to believe that the story I posted above was the only one involving exposure at that house. However, I later learned that my wife exposed her tits numerous times during that period. I don't think my wife knows the exact number but she will admit to more than a dozen.

She also finally confessed that she also thinks she flashed her pussy and ass to the boys next door. She said she started standing farther away from the window and would enter the bathroom already naked.

She later told me that she was not completely honest about the window, that it was in fact several inches lower than she originally told me and there was not any doubt that her pussy and ass were on display. She said she did that a few times but not as often as tits only.

I asked her if she thinks anyone ever took photos. She said not that she was aware. That is probably true as this happened before digital cameras and cell phones and a Polaroid would not be able to zoom in. I guess it was possible that one of the guys had a nice camera with a zoom lens and a place to develop the photos but that is probably unlikely.

I have asked a couple of times if she ever masturbated or did anything else of a sexual nature in front of the window. She denies this but I have a sneaking suspicion that there may be more she isn't telling me.

It is very hard to get my wife to talk about prior events. She truthfully says that it was a long time ago and she doesn't feel comfortable talking about it. She also has absolutely no interest in hearing anything about my past. She knows three girls that I have had sex with before she and I dated and is friends with two of them but has made it very clear that it makes her jealous and she doesn't want me to talk about it. So I don't.

Anyway, if i find out more details I will post them here.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:14 PM

Default dressing with the curtains open

My wife often dresses or undresses with the curtains open. There's a couple of old guys who live opposite. I've got a number of snapshots taken with her tentatively exposing herself, and she's often looking out the window to see if anyone can see her.
Attached Thumbnails
Window dressing 2 (02-03-2015).jpg  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to wellblowmedown For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2015, 10:55 PM

Thanked 16,272 Times in 1,135 Posts

Had an amazing one the other day. Not terribly exciting, but for me it was pretty spectacular.

We have an upstairs bedroom facing the neighbor's upstairs bedroom. The neighbor is just a single guy in his 30s, kinda gross, and he usually has his curtains closed 24/7. The only interesting thing I had seen in his window in 5 years was a girlfriend in a long t-shirt and white underwear for about 1 second while she closed the curtains once night. And that was it...

...until a few nights ago. I went upstairs for something and noticed the light on with the curtain open. First time I had seen the curtain open in years, literally, so I paused to look. Just at that moment, a woman in her 30s who I had never seen there before (he and his friends are always outside, so I know his regular visitors) was standing in the room, dressed, holding a black dress. I thought "is she going to change into that dress in that room? Who is she? Is she alone? Surely she will close the curtain!" And I noticed the bedroom door was open, too, and I know there were a bunch of people in the house because there were about 5 cars out front.

Just when I was getting excited, she moved away from the window out of sight, but then a tank top was tossed onto the bed, then a white bra, then jeans. So I knew there was a topless woman just out of site in underwear that I couldn't see, and it was driving me nuts...so close, yet nothing.

The she stepped in front of the window. I felt like I was 14 years old all over again. It was too dark to see details, but I got an amazing side view of her topless body...she had such perky breasts, not droppy at all, and a long, razor sharp nipple. I couldn't see the color of it, but I could see the shape.

She put on a black bra and just as the dress fell over her black underwear, two guys walked into the room, and turned around very quickly. The door was open and they missed the show by mere seconds.

I couldn't believe what I saw. The one time the curtain was open, and the one time I went upstairs for a second, and I got to see her.

A few hours later, I went upstairs again to check for my phone, and the light was on again, so I looked over, and just as I looked, I saw her putting her tank top on over a white bra, meaning had I been there a minute earlier, I would have seen her a second time! The chances of that seem impossible, and I was upset I missed the second time because more lights were on in the room and I would have been able to see more. Oh, well, I should be happy I saw what I did.

Anyway, I will never forget such perky breasts on a woman that age, and her nipples were so long. I got a sense that she was in a strange place and simply had no clue that someone could be watching, and the chances of my timing were impeccable.

Anyway, as of tonight the curtains are closed again, like usual. Strange but interesting!
Old 04-14-2015, 08:04 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

We were staying in a hotel in Vancouver and I ordered a massage for my wife as an anniversary present. The masseur came to our room with a table because the spa was closed for renovation. I was busy working on some project on my PC so I wasn't paying that much attention, but I know from previous experience that my wife does not like to be covered when she gets a massage. Her opinion is that they're going to see it all anyway a bit at a time, why does she have to lay under a sheet.

The tables is up and my wife comes out of the bathroom in a robe, the masseur asked her if she wanted him to close the sheers, he said the building across the street was an office and the people working there could see into the room, all we could see is mirrored glass.

She got this devilish look and said "no, I like the sunlight". She took off her robe and got up on the table nude. I'm sure she cut productivity in those offices that day.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:59 PM

Default Saw my neighbour

When i was about 22 and lived at my parents home i watched the neighbours girl, which was one year younger than me. I knew her very good for years. Her room was very good to see from our attic.
I spent many hours there, but the only hot thing i saw till then was her in her bra.

One day i noticed that the light in her room was on and her blinds where open. I didn't expect to see much, but just took a quick look from one of our windows. I didn't believe my eyes when i saw her backside without bra. I immediately went upstairs to our attic to have a better view. From there i could see onto her bed. When i was upstairs at our attic window i couldn't believe my eyes again. She was totally naked, sitting on her boyfriend and having sex on her bed.
It was great. I instantly began to wank to that view
After they finished she stood up and walked through her room, totally naked. I could watch her in all her glory.

Since now, when i see her on the street or talk with her, i always remember how she looks having sex And she doesn't know i have seen her.
Old 04-15-2015, 09:26 AM

Thanked 1,264 Times in 96 Posts
Default Naked at window

My wife 30yo and i are planing on going to the netherlands. If someone is intrested i can tell in pv when and where so u can take some pics while she will be naked in the hotel room.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Barza.andreea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2015, 08:51 AM

Thanked 84,623 Times in 2,952 Posts

When I was young I had a friend whose neighbor was an exhibitionist. Her bedroom was upstairs, and the side window faced my friend's attic. She would stand in the window and give us a show. She even printed a sign she put in the window that said "Next show in 15 minutes".
Old 04-18-2015, 09:19 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
When I was young I had a friend whose neighbor was an exhibitionist. Her bedroom was upstairs, and the side window faced my friend's attic. She would stand in the window and give us a show. She even printed a sign she put in the window that said "Next show in 15 minutes".
Can you give us some details? How old was she? What did she look like? What kind of "show" did she put on?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s