Hopefully no repeats

Sorry, I'm doing this from my phone - have to do one at a time

Is this good?

Not a wave, but still hot

Last one
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg  

Last edited by spacecake; 02-19-2022 at 11:28 AM. Reason: *****duplicates removed*****
Old 04-04-2015, 10:30 AM

Thanked 3,747 Times in 105 Posts

oops
Attached Thumbnails
05733.jpg  

Last edited by spacecake; 02-19-2022 at 11:29 AM.
The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to seriousfun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2015, 02:16 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Bikinis-Waves=equal fun.

Since we have received several new messages asking about our past experiences with bikinis and waves I went completely thru this thread again today. I love boobs. So before I mostly looked at full or nearly fully exposed tit pictures. This time I looked for nip slips, a peek at pussy, and bare asses. Surprisingly there are lots of great photos of all of these.

In our more than 50 years wearing tiny bikinis and going to the beach and other places involving water, I've seen my share of all of the above. I don't care what any female says, she knows the chances of exposing nipples, tits, and ass are very likely. My wife knew that early on. Yet many seem amazed and some actually get violent when we look at them exposed.
Taking pictures turns some of them into screaming monsters. I've taken many water park photos but at beaches and pools we spent too much time in the water to even carry a camera. Those photo times were for our special photo sessions only.
I'd forgotten all those times my wife had her nipples peeking out, sometimes for hours at a time in public or her bikini bottom down showing her butt crack or pussy. All legal and accidental for the most part. Still these were her chances to show off and I enjoyed it. I've also seen this happen to other girls and older women. Many do enjoy being exposed. Why else would they wear smaller and smaller bikinis and bathing suits? It's not even the size of the tit that makes this fun to watch. I love nipples! Tits only partially covered, water, and gravity are a voeyer's best friend.
This can happen even at public showers, hot tubs, swimming pools, and any place where moving water meets loose fitting clothes. Just stay alert and be ready to enjoy some nipples, tits, and ass. It's again that time of year. Pick a day when it's windy and the surf is rough. Enjoy the view.
We were recently asked if Dollie ever lost her swimsuits. The top or bottom came down many times, especially in Lake Michigan or the Atlantic ocean waves. The sucking action and the pounding of waves is more than a person can control. Add to this Dollie's many times down water slides and other rides at those water parks, her tits and ass were exposed repeatedly. With my coaxing and prepanning she would never get in a hurry to cover up. Of course in public she did have to do it eventually.
Still I can only remember one time she actually lost her bikini top completely. Even then it wasn't "lost." We had to chase it down stream in a fast moving creek in the Smokey Mountains. Finally a group of other swimmers grabbed it and handed it back to Dollie. She was so concerned about saving her bikini top I believe being topless was not even on her mind.
Her top has been down to her waist and her bottom down to her ankles many times. As far as I can remember only that one time did she actually loose part of a bikini.
Anyway, since I have no pictures I figured I'd update our own experiences with waves, bikinis, and nature. If you are a female exibitioinist grab your loose fitting tiny bikini, tie it even more loosely, and "accidentally" show some skin. The rest of you get out there and start looking. Hopefully you will get some pictures to add here.
We gave THANKS to almost all pictures but again we THANK those of you who post. Sometimes nudity is over rated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2015, 04:33 PM

Thanked 5,912 Times in 351 Posts
Default everyone I know agrees

All the women and when I was young, girls, I knew would never deny and frequently admit that going to the beach in a bikini was an inivitation to some accidental nudity. They actually hoped they would have an accident. The one thing they always said though it always was an accident.

I have never seen a girl loose both top and bottom but seen quite few tops just drift a little bit out of reach before the girl started screaming which of course would draw attention to themselves as they wanted.

Women who did not want to accidentally expose themselves would wear a one piece.

Sadly there were always a few women and girls who truly did not understand this and were truly upset and offended when it happened and when people(men and women)looked. They really didn't understand the whole dynamic. Bikinis tend to slip off in waves and this is porportional to how small the bikini is and that since everyone else is in on it, everyone looks, and the girl/women who had the accident, intentional or otherwise expected everyone to look. Otherwise why would hey tie the knot so loosely it would slip open.

There was a fashion a while back where women would wear a white sort of tee shirt and a button up sweater over it to work. The fashion was to button only one or two buttons right at breast level. It was basically one arrow that pointed up towards the breasts and another pointing down towards the breasts. Now probably 85% of women understood this was an inivitation to look at their breast because the eye followed the arrows to their targets, but the others either were too stupid or naive to understand.

The best fashion ever, even though they were tacky looking, were tube tops. and every girl back when they were fashionable knew that it might accidentally slip down and expose their breasts. Plus when a tube top slipped it was all or nothing. either the nipples would stop the top come from coming down(nothing)or if it slipped past the nipple everything would pop out(all).

The most amazing thing was this cute girl I worked with-sadly married-told me about how she missed top tubes. Now this girl went to church every Sunday and was a bit prim and proper but told me she missed tube tops because they always might fall down. She loved to play basketball outside in the summer because the top would slid down at least twice during a game.

I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Horray for Tube tops and bikinis.

Summer will be here soon and hopefully more photos.
Old 04-22-2015, 06:05 PM

Thanked 78,295 Times in 1,229 Posts
Default both boobs exposed

she doesnt seem to care much
Attached Thumbnails
10.jpg   11.jpg  

12.jpg  

watch my amateurs:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=102344

softcore vids:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=145658

check my new (2014-12-10) album - amateur model closeups:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?albumid=25182
The Following 91 Users Say Thank You to amed1913 For This Useful Post:
aguila_24, Aston70, axefone, baggo, barfet, beachvoy, beercanman, bighunter1, boomerseven, buscher, Couple6872, Crewman7, curly804, danwhi, davidwebster2014, digul8r, DRDavenport, drip drop, duduklu, Eduar2004, estaline, exloverboy, Fabiolino, Fingerfucker, fireballxl5, Fladers, floyd_barber, fotzy73, franzz2, frozenfog, FunkyVoyeur, garryjercia, gasb, gaucho21, gauge3, greendoor, HondaBike, Hoster, howdyduty, hrnygnt, ivonnemorr, jaydell00, jellyworm, jerry2, jnl4funx, jojo33bdx, kartman, kathie3, kayser05, krullbagge, larrycable, lilslip33, lokiloki, Lotfw, maccafan, mampfer, mancc29, mdgz28, mistura, mrmrsmd, myers43075, myrightnut, nardin, neo007, nimitz, ninja10, nm385, nosche, Officer, oligarch, palladin, pilou35, prout, qd0307, rjorge, scooby81, shagz, sir_cumsalot, sleazy70, sukebe2, tema163, texwiller, thegit, The_Window, timewas, tl1000sbg, tylergal, Vombida, whatnow3, willieg, zandyz
Old 04-22-2015, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amed1913 View Post
she doesnt seem to care much
In the first picture it appears that she is making the necessary adjustments. Bless her kind heart.
The Following User Says Thank You to terryross213 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2015, 04:25 PM

Thanked 97,375 Times in 1,733 Posts
Default Here are some

a couple
Attached Thumbnails
8901246ddl.jpg  

Last edited by spacecake; 02-19-2022 at 11:30 AM. Reason: *****duplicates removed*****
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to baggo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2015, 03:55 PM

Thanked 5,912 Times in 351 Posts
Default Same Bikini Top

Yes the girl in 715 and 717 is the same. You can tell by the top. I think those breasts have been enhanced and that is why she is wearing a top that doesn't need any waves to pop it off. A strong breeze will do it.

She isn't really my type. I like them natural even if they are small-what's important to me if they are pert.

The attached photo is a girl more of my type

No this girl had a reasonable expectation of her suit staying in place. However sweetheart that she is she doesn't seem too upset about it.

and I am very happy about. I really love those girls who don't do it on purpose but don't get too upset if it really does happen by accident.

Now the girl in the lake. That must have been one hell of a rogue wave. The lake was calm a gaint wave came ripped off her suit then it was gone and the lake was calm again.

Love those rogue waves.

Well 2015 bikini and waves season is starting. It almost Ma 1st and soon it will be June. So in 45 more days it will be open season all along the entire Eastern Seaboard.

Get those cameras running. Especially you college guys and girls who have the summer off. Bring your girlfriends to the beach. Buy them skimpy bikinis that will slip off in the smallest waves.

Happy swimming
Attached Thumbnails
tn-4.jpg  

Last edited by spacecake; 02-19-2022 at 11:30 AM. Reason: *****duplicate removed*****

Tags
bikini, nipples, oops, water

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004